Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ewmranch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well piss y'all have me scared to death ..... Im takin epi-cynodrone at the moment about 3 weeks through it

Do any of y'all know how it compares to these compounds your takin about

I'm also takin optimizer which is a prostate liver protectant and a estro block

Both are from legal limit labs

Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The beautiful man with glasses took 5 grams of testosterona per week at one point. He's doing fine.

Steroids are safe.

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Swlabr View Post
    The beautiful man with glasses took 5 grams of testosterona per week at one point. He's doing fine.

Steroids are safe.
    the fukc...?!

lol, how is this thread still open
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

Next goal - 154lb @ 8% timestretch's Avatar
    timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PlzBe18QTPi View Post
    Superdrol, H-Drol ect. all have pro hormone labels on them. Who would buy a product that just said "Super Mass Gainer" and not know whats in it? I'm sure they knew what they where taking.

Yup, H-drol is one of the weaker (If not weakest one), you can take it without any PCT and be fine.

Kill yourself. I'm not to sure about Pro-hormones, but Injects such as Test shrink your nuts. My average nut size, is around the size of a small egg, on test about the size of a grape, if that. (And yes, I have rather large nuts).

not sure if want...
    If you have any questions at all go here - http://www.formspring.me/Asinima

PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by timestretch View Post
    not sure if want...
    They are at normal size now, I had a solid PCT.
    "i barely got any testosterone, cuz ive been ****ing maddd bitches lately"
    -Richard G.

Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ewmranch View Post
    Well piss y'all have me scared to death ..... Im takin epi-cynodrone at the moment about 3 weeks through it

Do any of y'all know how it compares to these compounds your takin about

I'm also takin optimizer which is a prostate liver protectant and a estro block

Both are from legal limit labs
    you takin the estrogen blocker on cycle?

I dont want to post in here anymore due to *******s negging me without any proper rebuttal, but I've heard bad things about doing that unless you taper off until the end of PCT with that estrogen blocker/reducer.

GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are at normal size now, I had a solid PCT.
    Mine are alot bigger than a grape but jesus christ, a small egg?

Strong balls.

scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How the hell do these people get their hands on things like this.
    *Certified Cardio Bunny Crew*
    *Blake Bortles future GOAT Crew*
    US Navy

PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000) PlzBe18QTPi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GymHard View Post
    Mine are alot bigger than a grape but jesus christ, a small egg?

Strong balls.
    100% SrS

Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    I'm natty bigger then you at same age you mad? Damn so many lazy slack jawed *******s with ****ty genetics itt
    Pic is from '10, right before or a few weeks on the PH cycle.

I have a current pic in one of my Ex-Gf humiliation threads.
    -Richard G.

Originally Posted by scubapro1 View Post
    Lol you live 45 Mins from me if that, Give me a call LOL.
    -Richard G.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Partymonster View Post
    even then superD isnt harsh. I would suppose said person did not supplement properly.

when I think about harsh I think an Epi/Tren/phera stack.
    DS are not AAS.

isthisreallife.jpg
    holy $hit. stop fuking posting if you have no idea what you are talking about. Both statements are totally wrong. Get this piss poor advice out of a thread like this. Superdrol is harsher than even injectable trenbolone. I got a bloody nose and my liver took a hit from that stuff, which hasn't happened with anything else

and DS ARE AAS dumbass. gtfo

AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mark2K8 View Post
    Stopped reading @ the premed part. LOLOLOLOLOL

You're 19, you've probably just got past Gen Chem 1 so stop with that pre-med BS while you're at it. No, you're knowledge on Redox reactions does not make you know **** about steroids.
    Graduated HS right before my 17th birthday and I came in with all my gen-eds completed... I'm already done with my Organic Chems/Taking Biochem in the fall/Endocrinology. And I've done my fair share of research on AAS (probably more than I study for my actual classes) because I know eventually I am going to hop on, just want to make sure I am well informed when that day comes. Your argument is invalid

Originally Posted by dann3 View Post
    i know several people who've run cycles without knowing lol

they just listen to their friends without having any knowledge what so ever regarding pro hormones or steroids. "hey bro, ive got this awesome new sh!t that will make you swole. you should try it." "ok"
    this

Originally Posted by BoneSkinny View Post
    Pre-Med is just a pretentious way to say Biology major
    or a pretentious way of saying Double Major in Molecular and Microbiology and Chemistry

Originally Posted by enc_fit View Post
    so u knew your friends were taking prohormones and being the "premed" student you are, u didn't advise them to take proper cycle support or proper PCT? son.....
    Didn't have a clue till he called me and said he had this and I asked him what supplements he is taking and to read off the ingredients for me.

Originally Posted by scubapro1 View Post
    internet
    ΣΧ @ UCF

IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IlBLisSlI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AshkanT View Post

The other told me his boobs feel wierd and asked for advice (since I'm premed)

i know this has been posted before but it needs posting again

ps. cool story bro, i'm pre-law because i took 1 year of community collage so far

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by milkman04 View Post
    any brahs here got superD experience? gotta bottle sittin at home...
    I do. gains are insane. better than anything really. problem is it is so harsh. causes lethargy, kills appetite (signs of liver damage), raises your blood pressure (gave me a bloody nose so i stopped). I made my gains with it already, so I am pretty much done with it at this point

Originally Posted by JakeM10001 View Post
    Lawl at 2 months of superdrol...

Good Night Sweet Liver.
    holy $hit. That will be really hard to recover from. and I'm not talking about hpta. I couldn't stand more than 3 weeks

Originally Posted by Roma315 View Post
    you meant supermass the super/halo clone that is crazy a fuk with crazy gains. Also that long on superdrol is crazy as hell!! Most people run 4-6 weeks max
    6 weeks is even too much IMO, unless you use like 10mg

Originally Posted by bStiffler582 View Post
    dianabol. basically oral test @ 10mg/pill. not a PH, a real steroid.
    dbol is like candy compared to superdrol. it isn't even in it's league. plus it causes massive water retention, which sd does not

Originally Posted by GymHard View Post
    Any gyno caused by superdrol will be progesterone related, it doesn't aromatize.
    finally a smart post

Originally Posted by SpartanJordan View Post
    [img]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/03/12/28419352/profilepic/1fRX9I7jEm1kV66VT92nOcKNHp93c967.jpeg

[img]http://www.fhm.com/imgs/631/400/0/original/Full201008271006454033597_Laughing-girls.jpgx
    yes because anyone just getting started out with them automatically looks like Arnold in his prime

johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aware me on D-bol?

I've heard about it hundreds of times, never looked into it.

Test what? Cyp? Enth?
    Superdrol, H-Drol ect. all have pro hormone labels on them. Who would buy a product that just said "Super Mass Gainer" and not know whats in it? I'm sure they knew what they where taking.

Yup, H-drol is one of the weaker (If not weakest one), you can take it without any PCT and be fine.

Kill yourself. I'm not to sure about Pro-hormones, but Injects such as Test shrink your nuts. My average nut size, is around the size of a small egg, on test about the size of a grape, if that. (And yes, I have rather large nuts).
    What the significance of taking it with Injectible Test then?
    Lmao this dude doesnt know **** about it and has already ran cycles of PH's and test.. and he looks like SHIET. Dumb fuk
    i dont give a fuk

fuk all you guys

Official Endo~Meso Crew Member

Originally Posted by johnissocoolio View Post
    Lmao this dude doesnt know **** about it and has already ran cycles of PH's and test.. and he looks like SHIET. Dumb fuk
    U mad?
    -Richard G.

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if i had a nickel for everytime some douchebag proudly stated he was pre-med only to not get in...

brb telling everyone in his dorm about his amazing high school GPA, college classes he is already credited into, and ECs
    brb graduating with a 3.0 with a degree in biology and working an entry level job
    brb misc MD crew shaking their heads because they've seen this scenario play out 10 million times
    Last edited by HI_KKM; 06-30-2011 at 06:56 AM.
    Misc Med Crew

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my workout partner did superdrol for 1.5 yrs straight and still tells people hes never touched any roid

he even told me superdrol was probably 20% as effective as the bicycle ride i was taking

moneyshot, sounds like superdrol is close to an oral tren in terms of results and sides
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    my workout partner did superdrol for 1.5 yrs straight and still tells people hes never touched any roid

he even told me superdrol was probably 20% as effective as the bicycle ride i was taking
    is he dead?
    i dont give a fuk

fuk all you guys

AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by j_to_the View Post

stopped reading.
    was going to post the exact same thing

U mad?
    not mad if i look better than you without cell tech
    i dont give a fuk

fuk all you guys

Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    What would happen if someone thought that a tub of creating was actually whey and took two big scoops a day?
    Then hopefully their heart would explode to keep them from ever procreating. You'd have to be a complete moron to confuse the two.
    *MFC Illuminati*

*3-22-13*

th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000) th0m0mx83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    What would happen if someone thought that a tub of creating was actually whey and took two big scoops a day?
    some **** on my fb did that but took 10 scoops at once... apparently he sheet out blood. i lold when he tried giving me advice when i heard that.

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm so unaware of this stuff. So this is OTC products that have all the sides of the real stuff but doesn't do anything else?

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT - a lot of people who don't know what the **** they are on about

-Sdrol (mdrol) being a weak, "not that harsh" PH...
    -Running H-drol without PCT
    -People confusing oral AAS with PH's

What the significance of taking it with Injectible Test then?
    Because Test E/P takes longer to "kick in", so lots of people preload a test cycle with the faster acting Dbol.
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

Om-nom-nom-nom'ing ImpulsePainter's Avatar
    ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImpulsePainter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    even then superD isnt harsh. I would suppose said person did not supplement properly.

when I think about harsh I think an Epi/Tren/phera stack.
    superdrol and it's clones are one of the harshest orals around

Originally Posted by SightSeeker View Post
    I'm so unaware of this stuff. So this is OTC products that have all the sides of the real stuff but doesn't do anything else?
    Most of 'em are banned from sale nowadays, but there's still some pre-ban bottles out there.

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brb using imagination to view gyno tits because no pics

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SightSeeker View Post
    no, superdrol is an active oral steroid requiring no conversion to work

it gives the strength gains of anadrol but the cuts of winny

the most harsh roid on the mkt, and made easily available to everyone(including teenagers)

crazy how the worst stuff is legal
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

moneyshot, sounds like superdrol is close to an oral tren in terms of results and sides
    lol he is as natural as fitness models then. gains from superdrol at 20mg DESTROY gains from say...a cycle of test at 500mg. Yes two of those pills a day and you will see lean dry gains if you eat enough. Anyone thinking they can take SD before "the real thing" is insane. That comes later in the process. Your body hates that $hit, but your muscles love it

Mike Arnold over at MD is a HUGE proponent of SD. He is a guru with that stuff

so yea, your friend is a twat

the most harsh roid on the mkt, and made easily available to everyone(including teenagers)

yea, SD is actually banned. That is why all these companies produced clones like M-Drol, Beastdrol, and Superdrone, some of which are also banned, but can be found easily with a google search (beastdrol is still legal, this I know)

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Harsh on the liver or what? Or just sides in general?