Thread: Eat more?

Toastykosty10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eat more?

Whenever I eat I seem to look skinnier in my face but when I don't my face gets all fat and bloated....I do a lot of cardio and lift weights as well so exercise every day if my face looks better when I eat should I be eating more? I usually run about 3 miles and lift for about 45 mins every day

StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What? You should eat the amount of calories/macros you need to achieve your goals. I have no idea about your face

CoachSpanky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSpanky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSpanky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSpanky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSpanky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSpanky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSpanky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSpanky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSpanky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just focus on the positive!
    Coach Spanky - CPT

Supacoop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, I am currently in the bulking stages started at 205LBS Dec 31, 2015 and currently at 217.15LB goal weight is 225LB.

I was originally eating 4,000 calories calories per day but was eating whatever i wanted and noticed i was getting a ugly belly.

I decided to change and eat a cleaner diet for the look that i was going for.

I currently eat 3,500 calories a day and have been able to gain eating the same amount everyday.

I was curious if it wold help to eat 4,000 Calories on training days to get to my goal weight quicker but, without creating unnecessary fat ? Since eating the 3,500 i have put on a good amount of bulk from 6-3 205 to 6-3 217 i wanna hit 6-3 225

Do you have an recommendations on healthy calorie rich shakes, foods, etc

Do you recommend increasing food intake from 3,500 calories to 4,000 calories on lifting days ?