Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

i don't understand why people hate religion so much

i like religion, and i'm happy that it gives some people so much joy/comfort.

i don't like people shoving stuff in my face, just like you don't. but you can't blame religion, you can blame the people if you wanna blame someone.

if you haven't religion, you should be more aware of a need for some kind of consciousness of your own system of moral relativity as you aren't governed by specific rules; you should understand people's needs and should be willing to allow people their own belief systems instead of raging against them.

sure it can be used as a vehicle for people's hate, but so can anything. look further than your anger
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My gfs parents don't like me because they know I'm an atheist. They are catholic and you think that they would try to save me or whatever instead of hating on me saying I'm bad for the gf. Fuk that sh!t

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1800_Cool_Guy View Post
    My gfs parents don't like me because they know I'm an atheist. They are catholic and you think that they would try to save me or whatever instead of hating on me saying I'm bad for the gf. Fuk that sh!t
    did you read my post, or just the title?
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i don't have a problem with religon, i have a problem with the people/churches running it.

Originally Posted by Montaj View Post
    i don't have a problem with religon, i have a problem with the people/churches running it.
    of course... you only read the title too, didn't you?
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    people will always find a reason to hate something

like that south park episode when religon was abandoned in the future
    all the atheists fought over what they should call themselves

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Montaj View Post
    Pretty much this.

I don't mind about people believing in a higher power .. I just don't like the corruption in it ..

I spoke to a pastor who told me how they get paid like 20k for 3 days work ..

Also everytime I've been to anything religious, every story is suppose to make you feel bad/guilty and they ALWAYS tied it back to giving money .. But wait .. Not only because you're there .. but give MORE money to save your mum, dad, brother, sister, friends, neighbours .. I mean .. you do love them right?

A lot of what I've seen is pure manipulation .. from the stories, the hand symbols, structure, entertainment etc .. i just don't dig that part of it ..

Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    of course... you only read the title too, didn't you?
    yeah i did, i don't see how my reply was invalid? my problem with religon isn't the core ideas/beliefs at all, its the way these are promoted/enforced by the churches of the religion (eg. christian church saying you should believe in god because if you don't you will go to hell. scaring people into believing instead of convincing them to be faithful.)

Hey im polish too Deathstriker666's Avatar
    Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I find theists offensive because they taint our world with their silly beliefs. The world is a beautiful and incredible thing, it offends me when they think they know more about it by saying that god created it. Theyre not happy with the world as it is and so they make up fairy tales to better fit their arrogant and selfish views.
    I rep back.

longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50) longshankman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    evolved human morality is real, we dont need fairy tale to enforce it.

there are plenty of reasons why a world view based on fantasy may be problematic, thats why people can be critical of religion
    If its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down, maybe

Walmart Aluminum Account arkansawboy's Avatar
    arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post
    Pretty much this.

I don't mind about people believing in a higher power .. I just don't like the corruption in it ..

I spoke to a pastor who told me how they get paid like 20k for 3 days work ..

Also everytime I've been to anything religious, every story is suppose to make you feel bad/guilty and they ALWAYS tied it back to giving money .. But wait .. Not only because you're there .. but give MORE money to save your mum, dad, brother, sister, friends, neighbours .. I mean .. you do love them right?

A lot of what I've seen is pure manipulation .. from the stories, the hand symbols, structure, entertainment etc .. i just don't dig that part of it ..
    lol, what pastor did you speak to? maybe a big time televangelist, but who seriously listens to those people?
    every pastor ive known makes 30k a YEAR.. maybe. they are the ones who obviously arent in it for the money, wouldnt you say?

and nobody can defend the entire history of corruption from religion. come on, we're human. and there is corruption and manipulation in EVERYTHING.
    those of us who are sincere about our faith really have no option but to just have to have faith that the important message can come across for those who care to listen.

arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstriker666 View Post
    I find theists offensive because they taint our world with their silly beliefs. The world is a beautiful and incredible thing, it offends me when they think they know more about it by saying that god created it. Theyre not happy with the world as it is and so they make up fairy tales to better fit their arrogant and selfish views.
    strong assumptions.

maybe we love the world, and THANK God for making it this way.

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by arkansawboy View Post
    lol, what pastor did you speak to? maybe a big time televangelist, but who seriously listens to those people?
    every pastor ive known makes 30k a YEAR.. maybe. they are the ones who obviously arent in it for the money, wouldnt you say?

and nobody can defend the entire history of corruption from religion. come on, we're human. and there is corruption and manipulation in EVERYTHING.
    those of us who are sincere about our faith really have no option but to just have to have faith that the important message can come across for those who care to listen.
    It was an international thing that is pretty big over here supposedly (i don't follow any of it)

They get paid a shiit load, in this case 20k to come out for a few days and guess talk .. under the name of 'spreading the word'. If they cared that much about just getting the word out there they wouldn't put the wealth in their own pocket, but back into the church.

I even brought how ridiculous this was to the pastor .. his respose was 'it's a business'.

Of course there are ones that aren't in it for the money .. usually the people under the top guys from what I can see ..

Even your last sentence irritates me .. 'for those who care to listen'. You are talking about believing in something that has no evidence, but just that, faith. Yet you say 'for those who care to listen' as though anyone who doesn't believe the fairytale is somehow not 'caring to listen' as though they are somehow inferior ..

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate how it can affect who people can and cannot marry
    I know a muslim girl thats cool as **** and because of her step dad...not gonna happen because a magic man in the sky says premartial sex is bad. Thats the problem I have. How these beliefs and rules make people irratonal The "rules" you speak of op are retarded and you dont need religion to know no to hurt people or cause problems. Look at Japan for instance. Not really religious and they are doing fine.

The Book of Mormon says God made people brown/black because of their sin....lol wut?
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    religious or not, people should just stop making a big f*cking deal about other ppl believing in something different than them

the only ppl i have a problem with r the ones whose "beliefs" are intruding on other ppl

Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    strong assumptions.

maybe we love the world, and THANK God for making it this way.
    Mate look at it this way.

Imagine this. We are both standing side by side next to each other, we are both viewing the world with our eyes, listening to it with our ears, feeling it with our skin.
    I look at the world and I am content with everything I see, everything I hear and I feel. I enjoy everything I am experiencing, it makes me feel happy, and that is enough for me, simply being and experiencing the world is enough for me to be content.
    You're standing next to me. And you're not content, you feel uneasy, you feel insecure, something is not right. You feel overwhelmed, your start complicating things in your mind, you feel like you're not seeing everything, not hearing everything. You start to think something is going on behind the curtains. You're afraid. You feel that you have to affirm these feelings, and you come up with the idea that there is a god. And this excuse makes you happy and takes away the insecure and lost feelings so you believe in it. This is happening while I stand beside you, experiencing the same thing, simply content because I'm being.

That is why theists offend me, we experience the world in the EXACT same way, but their perception is distorted because they forfeit the effort to view the world for what is really is, and that shames me.
    I rep back.

spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    As a former religious person I can honestly say I hate, loathe religion. Just the thought of it makes my blood boil.

byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So what you're saying is that it'd be better for people to be spoonfed bullsh*t rather than know the truth.

If you're trying to create a world where everyone is happy then that's fine but that is not what the human race are designed for. Our ultimate goal as humans is to continuously advance as a species, exploring the universe, learning facts and becoming genetically more and more perfect.

Religion was simply a step stone to filling the gaps in prehistoric times, now science and research has proven to be superior and has taken its place. If we as humans were to further expand our territory in the universe, this religion thing needs to be taken care of and it doesn't necessarily have to be now but as you can see the numbers of atheists are beginning to rise.

How does religion stop the advancement of technology you say?

lol I'm sure you know the answer to this question, you just have to look around. All this praying, faith, etc cannot simply co-exist with the upcoming times. You have one group of people thinking that they god's creation should not be messed with and some other group of people thinking that the bible has all the answers.

And this will all collide into a halt in human advancement.

i don't like people shoving stuff in my face, just like you don't. but you can't blame religion, you can blame the people if you wanna blame someone.
    Kind of like guns don't kill people, people kill people huh?

It's that fundamental brick of thought that prevents humans born with religious parents to see past their narrow minded thinking. Human adults are a representation of their childhood environment and genetic structure.

Imagine having a kid who is bought up to parents who continuously reads them passages from the bible day by day and a kid who is bought up to parents who encourage their kids to learn as much as they can through science, etc.

Obviously you have one kid that is intellectual defunct and another who has a wider range of thought.

if you haven't religion, you should be more aware of a need for some kind of consciousness of your own system of moral relativity as you aren't governed by specific rules; you should understand people's needs and should be willing to allow people their own belief systems instead of raging against them.
    It's like laughing at a fat person. If enough people do it then eventually the fat person would start hitting the gym and getting in shape. But if you have people patting the fat person on the head and calling him a victim then you will end up with a race of physically impaired humans.

What you don't get is that humans are in a cycle of evolution that continuously "upgrades" the last generation to the next. Whether it be mentally smarter or physically stronger, humans are growing as a species to their perfect form. And having mental handicaps like religion is not the ideal for the final stage of human evolution.

Think of humans as a character in a video game and right now we are at level 500 when there are millions of levels to achieve.

sure it can be used as a vehicle for people's hate, but so can anything. look further than your anger
    In the cycle of evolution, it is natural for "faults" to be pointed out and corrected. That's how it works. Humans evolve, find a problem, erase the problem, grow again, new problem, erase problem, grow, etc.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

** Keep rep trading out of your sig.

MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stem Cells
    They would change medicine as we know it.
    Oh, wait YOU GUYS ****ING STOPPED IT!

AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000) AceFiasco is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, what's ur religious background?

Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post
    Even your last sentence irritates me .. 'for those who care to listen'. You are talking about believing in something that has no evidence, but just that, faith. Yet you say 'for those who care to listen' as though anyone who doesn't believe the fairytale is somehow not 'caring to listen' as though they are somehow inferior ..
    i say "for those who care to listen" bc I am not the type of christian to beat you in the head with my beliefs thinking that will change a fukin thing. I know it wont. I don't find anybody inferior for not believing. Some of the ppl I respect most are atheists. You're taking my words too literally man. And I personally like the fact my religious requires faith. What would it mean if it was 100% factual. There would be no faith required, making my religion (a faith-based one) completely void.

You're standing next to me. And you're not content, you feel uneasy, you feel insecure, something is not right. You feel overwhelmed, your start complicating things in your mind, you feel like you're not seeing everything, not hearing everything. You start to think something is going on behind the curtains. You're afraid. You feel that you have to affirm these feelings, and you come up with the idea that there is a god. And this excuse makes you happy and takes away the insecure and lost feelings so you believe in it. This is happening while I stand beside you, experiencing the same thing, simply content because I'm being.

That is why theists offend me, we experience the world in the EXACT same way, but their perception is distorted because they forfeit the effort to view the world for what is really is, and that shames me.
    lol.. and you know I am not content, uneasy, insecure, overwhelmed, afraid HOW?
    I thought us christians were ones always jumping to ridiculous conclusions?

lol.. and you know I am not content, uneasy, insecure, overwhelmed, afraid HOW?
    I thought us christians were ones always jumping to ridiculous conclusions?
    Because you make up and believe in fairy tales to explain the world.
    I rep back.

i say "for those who care to listen" bc I am not the type of christian to beat you in the head with my beliefs thinking that will change a fukin thing. I know it wont. I don't find anybody inferior for not believing. Some of the ppl I respect most are atheists. You're taking my words too literally man. And I personally like the fact my religious requires faith. What would it mean if it was 100% factual. There would be no faith required, making my religion (a faith-based one) completely void.
    Serious question.. Why are you religious? and do you try and find truth? For example looking at videos that show the connections of religions thousands of years ago and how christianity is merely just a new version of it? Or viewing youtube clips like 'science saved my soul' to get a different perspective? Or are you happy to blindly follow what you currently believe and have no care for the merit of it. (srs question is srs)(please come up with something more detailed than 'i have faith')(honestly interested in a decent response)(yes a lot of brackets)

Originally Posted by AceFiasco View Post
    OP, what's ur religious background?
    raised as catholic by parents, never really into it, now atheistic.
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brozart View Post

people need to snap back to reality and realise when they turn to religion, its actually doing jack ****. if they are turning to it before they go out on a dangerous or uncertain task in their life, they need to either realise the consequences of whatever they are doing and weigh up the pros and cons, not hope in something which doesnt actually exist.

if they turn to religion at times of struggle such as money issues, why dont they actually do something about the problem - go back to college, get better qualifications, and get a better job. Some 'magical' force won't hand you money.

if they turn to it in times of family struggle like the death of a relative, perhaps they should take a lesson in biology. Yes, all humans die, as well as cats, dogs and all other animals - it is natural. Yes, you loved them for a long time but it happens. Just think about the good times - you have memory.

IMO some religious believers, actually have doubts as to whether they should be believing. And they just pray or whatever anyway, but they dont really think anything will happen - but they pray in case. The others really do think God exists etc and is making an actual impact on their lives. The latter lack something called common sense. With a world full of technology, science, more complicated than most could begin to comprehend, you would have thought that we would have enough common sense to realise there is no such thing as supernatural.

this goes for all things like that, such as ghosts, demons and other **** lol.

Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brb, manipulative

Brb, molesting children

Brb, brainwashing and mind controlling through fear tactics

Brb, people who follow it are extremely hypocritical

Brb, begging for money and making a ton of it while paying no taxes and not providing any type of real, measurable product or service. Just, a belief.

Brb, taking the most beautiful and mysterious thing about our universe (who we are and how and why we came to be) and simplifying it down to an idiotic children's story. "I don't know why or how we came to be. OMGZZ, it must be magic!"

Brb, being too ignorant to give up their dogmatic rhetoric despite the fact modern science has advanced far enough to disprove many of religion's most imporant (and ridiculous) claims

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because it's a popular thing to do.
    ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000)

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

** Keep rep trading out of your sig.

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This.

Idiots running around claiming BS, trying to teach it to children, blocking scientific advances as they have done for 1000s of years, just because they are themselves victims of their own parents indoctrinations,

That offends me.

I hate it but as long as it doesn't affect me, I will tolerate it.

Atheists can also be pricks too however, sometimes even more so.

ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because:

1) You guys force your beliefs on others. Don't deny it, you do. I've lost count of how many times people have approached me with bibles telling me i need to find Jesus. You have religious TV channels and religious programs, you have buildings you gather at, morals you claim to have a monopoly of, prayers, and public rituals.

2) Your beliefs have influence on the world in ways they should not. Stem cell research, other medical practices, and teaching of creationism are just some examples. You're not ok with just being "privately" religious. Religious people support the change of the world to match their views.

You see if you just believe in the spaghetti monster in your head, nobody would care. Nobody cares what anybody else believes in. But when you start making up rules you expect OTHERS to follow, start claiming that certain things in the world are the results of what you believe in, when you start to influence and teach children your beliefs, and especially when you commit murder and genocide in the name of your beliefs, that's when people have a problem with it.

Religious beliefs don't make any sense. Everything has been debunked thousands of times over. We know. We don't care if you can't face your mortality without making up an afterlife. If it makes you feel better to believe in fairy tales then do it. Just keep it to yourself.