EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My transformation in progress

I just wanted to post my progress and thoughts to maybe give someone else motivation. I started cutting 2 months ago after getting motivation and educating myself on BB.com. I started out roughly 235ish and as of this morning I weighed in at 205!*

I have learned alot from all the helpful people on this site and reading the stickies. I started by drastically reducing calories to around 1600 for the first 3 weeks to get a jump start on losing weight for motivation. But I've slowly moved up to about 2000 kcals and will prob stick here for the remainder of my cut.

Let me first say that I have nothing against keto or low carb diets at all. For me personnally, after research I decided I wanted to eat a more balanced diet so I could teach myself eating habits I could use lifelong. I'm a big fan of IIFYM! so far that outlook along with alot of research and hard work has given me great results! Most of the guys and girls here that give advice are here to help and they do a great job so listen to them. I don't post much because I honestly use the search function and find my answers 10fold.*

I know I've still got a long way to go but I'm proud of myself and very thankful I found this site. I've learned that if you hit your macros and train hard the results WILL come. To all the new people reading this, my advice would be learn your stuff for yourself and once your equipped with the knowledge start putting it to action. You CAN do this. READ those stickies til you understand them and search for questions that you have before posting because it's prob already answered.*

Since I've started this I've lost 30 pounds AND my lifts have gone up! If you plan ahead on your diet you can eat basically anything you want (in moderation of course). Be smart about it and don't argue with the people that have been doing this for years because your stubborn and thick headed.*

I'm goin to continue my cut til I get to 170ish then I plan to do a slow bulk, rinse and repeat. I have a lot left to do so I'm not trying to sound like an expert, just a fellow Noob that would like to help other newcomers start on the right foot. I know to some my kcals to start were a bit drastic but I felt it was a temporary change so I could drop some quick weight and my motivation skyrocketted.*

Even after only 2 months I'm already leaner and stronger than I've been in years.*

If you get discouraged please think about the fact that everyday you wake up you are leaner than the day before.*

If anyone has any questions or comments concerning my diet or routine I'll gladly answer. *I'm feeling really proud of myself and thankful for all the great info here. Because of those stickies I've started a transformation of not only my body but the way I think of eating and the way I look at health ingeneral.*

I will have pics up of my full transformation the day I hit 170ish.*

Eat your protien, eat your carbs and eat your fats! Train your ass off and make the change you've been talking & thinking about all these years! It's your body and you are the master of it, you have the knowledge from this site so there's no reason to let anything stop you.

Good luck on all of your journeys and if this only motivates 1 person I'll be happy.*

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great post, man. This website has literally changed my life in a way that not even I thought possible.

So far, after learning how to diet, I have lost a solid 20lbs in 2 months. I'm finally starting to look leaner, muscle and strength are going up, I'm overall much better than I was just by last Thanksgiving!

I have lost 60lbs so fat and I am EXTREMELY proud of myself. I just wish I had started visiting this website as soon as I started going to gym. Maybe by now I would have been much closer to my 200lb goal.

I'll get there, though. No doubt!
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

*Furiously packing sht since 1991.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great post... Will rep on recharge!
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget