dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dredgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Too strict on diet?

I've been trying to really focus on eating a lot, but only eating really high quality food. However, I find myself unable to eat only high quality food due to my young age. If I'm going to miss a meal altogether would it be better to either A) eat the ****ty food presented to me or B) not eat at all?

I feel like maybe I've been way too strict with this as I've noticed that as a result of about 2 weeks of eating like this I've lost weight, rather than gaining it. Any feedback is helpful. My meals have been like this:

Meal 1:
    4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
    oatmeal

Meal 2:
    chicken breast
    whole grain rice
    green lentils

Meal 3:
    tuna / beans / more chicken breast
    rice
    broccli (or some type of green vegetable)

Meal 4:
    "whatever's for dinner"
    usually either pasta or potatos/veggies

Meal 5 (post workout):
    protein shake
    peanut butter

Meal 6
    cottage cheese
    banana

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro, you are only 16 years old. Shouldn't you be out enjoying your summer off from school, hanging out with friends and just being a teenager rather than worrying about being so strict with your diet. Eat what you like to eat and don't worry about it.
    TEAM NORTON

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dlemaster View Post
    Bro, you are only 16 years old. Shouldn't you be out enjoying your summer off from school, hanging out with friends and just being a teenager rather than worrying about being so strict with your diet. Eat what you like to eat and don't worry about it.
    What he said, enjoy life.

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    What he said, enjoy life.
    x2

or if you cant just count your macros and hit them each day EASY ! eat what you want!

and have fun beeing a teen !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

████████████████████ ███ chrisITALIA's Avatar
    chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's good that your determined and If building a great body and bodybuilding is something your interested in, I think taking advantage of it early on is great.

Don't be so strict, in the scheme of things putting a huge emphasise on clean/unclean foods is unnecessary. As long as you hit your daily macros and calorie goal, you can fit in whatever foods you like. It's important mentally to incorporate the foods you enjoy so go for it.

Also, take advantage of your age build as much muscle and get as lean as you can man. If you put in the work now, by your 20's you'll be styling brah.
    Last edited by chrisITALIA; 06-27-2011 at 03:02 AM.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chrisITALIA View Post
    Of course eating "clean" foods will most of the time provide you with a better macro nutrient breakdown than "unclean" foods.
    huh?
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course eating "clean" foods will most of the time provide you with a better macro nutrient breakdown than "unclean" foods...
    Ugh.

chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    huh?
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Ugh.
    Yes, will get blasted for saying this but what I was getting at is a can of tuna will provide you with a good amount of protein, fat opposed to a chocolate bar.

But then again, I'm contradicting myself, it doesn't really matter as you can still eat either if you hit your macros.

feelsbadman, my mistake.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ Please step away from the keyboard...

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    ^ Please step away from the keyboard...

[edit]
    fck this im going back to misc lol

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

[edit]
    fck this im going back to misc lol
    yea you already ruined this thread bro