Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)

The evolution of malky - OBF log

-O.B.F. LOG-

STATS:

Name:
    Kevin
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 265 lbs

START OFF PICTURES:

INTRODUCTION:
    Well hello everyone! first off thanks for coming out to check out my log. hopefully I make it enjoyable for you . I plan on coming on at least once a week to update everyone on here. Ideally I'd like to be able to come on every day (and I might be able to), but with my job taking me everywhere I might not be able to do that. But we will see!

Okay so, now here is the time where I whine. If you don't want to hear it, then just skip ahead!
    Last summer I had gotten myself in to the best shape of my life. I was down to about 225 lbs and I was a beast. What happened you say? Well life happened and I got lazy. I decided that school was my main priority and I really didn't focus on anything else. I ate like crap and did not train at all. I paid for it dearly. So now I am here again, starting from square one.. again. Its time to get me down to beast mode again!

DIET:
    I will be following the same dieting techniques I did last summer. It was easy for me to follow and it worked very effectively. The general guidelines for my diet are:
    • High protein, moderate fat, low carbohydrates
    • The carbohydrates will mainly be kept first thing in the morning and after my training. Everything else will be vegetables(and a hell of a lot of salad)
    • My protein will be coming from chicken, fish, protein shakes, pork chops, and the occasional eggs (although I am not a fan)
    • I don't monitor my fats too much. It will either come from the meats I eat, or the salad dressings or oils I use to cook. Other than that, I wont really be adding any (other than supplementation)

TRAINING:

My training is going to be difficult to routinely follow with my job. I definitely will be mixing it up A LOT (especially when i'm on the road). but here are some guidelines for my training:

In the gym training:
    • Day 1: Chest
    • Day 2: Quads/Calves
    • Day 3: Back
    • Day 4: Shoulders
    • Day 5: Arms
    • Day 6: Hamstrings/Calves
    • Day 7: OFF

I liked the look of the training regimen that Ryan Hughes follows. Its mainly what I will be following. Click here!

On the road training:
    Lots of body weight squats, pushups, situps, and any bodyweight exercises I can do.

Cardio:
    I will be doing cardio every day for 20-30 mins on the treadmill, bike, elliptical. and jogging outside if its a nice day

Last edited by Muscle Mania Malky; 06-25-2011 at 10:20 AM.
    dogs are forever in the push-up position.

Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Now lets have some fun

klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Muscle Mania Malky View Post
    Now lets have some fun

Subbed to follow brother good luck
    OBF sizzlin summer
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=702945891#post702945891

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by klybern View Post
    Subbed to follow brother good luck
    thanks! lets kick some ace

BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yep, I know what you mean about life happening. I did the same thing but I will not let it happen again.

Good luck I'll be following your progress.

Subbed

Originally Posted by BDancer View Post
    Yep, I know what you mean about life happening. I did the same thing but I will not let it happen again.

Good luck I'll be following your progress.

Subbed
    Thanks!

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Good luck man! I'll be checking in on your progress.

GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I'm in.
    Green Mailer

My New Transformation LOG - Join My Journey
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139203213&p=771926183#post771926183

Mid week update

Well hello! I'm still here

My job has been crazy busy and taking a lot of my free time. not to mention family, friends, blah blah blah.. but! I have managed to always keep time to eat properly and train. I currently weigh 260 lbs which is -5 lbs since the start of this competition. Not bad. I don't follow the scale all that much, but it is nice to see some progress.

The biggest impact on my success has been converting the bar fridge. I always have temptations with our main fridge with all the delicious food in there and this is how I fail. My self discipline has never been all that great. Now, I pop open the old bar fridge and only see the healthy foods and it has worked great.

dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey, I'm in and hoping you'll do great. Keep the updates on the exercise and diet coming.

Good luck to you.
    Rick (dynoweb)

Keg to Six Pack http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124881471
    OBF-2011 thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135878941 - not active
    You have to carry the cross to wear the crown.