Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100)

can't suicide but dont wanna live thread that somehow isn't beta

I'm not going to suicide ever because my folks are well-intentioned people and that's a sh** thing to do.

But I don't want to live. I'm smarter than you most likely (hows that for making myself likable/sympathetic brah?), I have money, etc. etc.

I've done meds. I've read roughly everything one can read on mental health; psuedo intellectual guru sh**, psychiatry texts, went balls deep in regular ole' philosophy, etc.

I've come to the conclusion that life just isn't for everyone. I want out but I can't and will never do that. It's not an option.

So I have to keep going, soldiering on to spare my family.

I wish I was dumb enough to believe that my life mattered; that I could soldier on for an actual cause that was real. But nothing is real. Everyone is full of sh**.

And with that, I go to bed. Desperately wanting to die. The thought of my splattered brain literally making my dick rise (it's creepy). Knowing I can't do that. Another day of small talk with strangers, letting the dog out to piss, money stuff, and blah.

/life

Please feel free to use this thread as your own soapbox of similar self-pity, apathy, and general misery. Or troll if you prefer.
    Last edited by genitalia; 07-14-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000) Steele304vs is just really nice. (+1000)
    fist yourself *******

genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100) genitalia is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Steele304vs View Post
    fist yourself *******
    I don't even like a finger up there. Don't be groce.

TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Vitamin D3.

Seriously, i was in the same boat as you and i started supplementing vit d3 and now i love life, except for all the sht that is going on

LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10) LargeCase is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go outside and enjoy life.

GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    keep hustlin cuz

Originally Posted by TheQod View Post
    Vitamin D3.

Seriously, i was in the same boat as you and i started supplementing vit d3 and now i love life, except for all the sht that is going on
    Calling bullsh** but will try and rep anyway. heh.

Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by genitalia View Post
    I'm not going to suicide ever because my folks are well-intentioned people and that's a sh** thing to do.

But I don't want to live. I'm smarter than you most likely (hows that for making myself likable/sympathetic brah?), I have money, etc. etc.

I've done meds. I've read roughly everything one can read on mental health; psuedo intellectual guru sh**, psychiatry texts, went balls deep in regular ole' philosophy, etc.

I've come to the conclusion that life just isn't for everyone. I want out but I can't and will never do that. It's not an option.

I wish I was dumb enough to believe that my life mattered; that I could soldier on for an actual cause that was real. But nothing is real. Everyone is full of sh**.

And with that, I go to bed. Desperately wanting to die. The thought of my splattered brain literally making my dick rise (it's creepy). Knowing I can't do that. Another day of small talk with strangers, letting the dog out to piss, money stuff, and blah.

/life
    Cliffs:

lol @ how OP is "most likely smarter" than us, but somehow can't spell "pseudo" properly.

coolstorybrah.jpg

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    overdose on H op good way to go out

Registered User MaximumCapacity's Avatar
    MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000)
    watch fight club and then burn your house
    legal disclaimer: OP sucks cock
    Computer Science autist race
    aspie

Originally Posted by LargeCase View Post
    Go outside and enjoy life.
    I've tried to turn myself into a sociopath living exclusively for carnal pleasures and materialism (dead serious). I know people for whom this works. But it doesn't work for me. I have a heart and a soul, no homo, and that *******ry is a burden.

Plus even if you have all the money in the world people still get the sh**s and vomit and so on.

Sayed Qutb (Google it peasants) was actually right in his critique of the material western world (no terrorist sympathy).

TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You sound like a little girl, Enjoy your shiet life.

Take crack it will help in making you dumb srs.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    want to die? do some extreme stuff brah. bungie jumping. motocross. white water rafting. rock climb.

live on the edge mate. so much to experience out there.

lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) lestro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds like you need some passion in your life

Originally Posted by Enharmonics View Post
    Cliffs:

lol @ how OP is "most likely smarter" than us, but somehow can't spell "pseudo" properly.

coolstorybrah.jpg
    It was a typo.

you are ugly.

you are dumb.

you are a peasant, a lower class nothing.

you live in a swamp of sh** and bugs and illiteracy.

a down syndrome version of me could ejaculate thoughts superior to your deepest moments.

die in a fire ugly scum.

siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000) siyanur is a complete loser! (-2000)
    how old are you, may i ask ?

Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500) Bizacko is not very helpful. (-500)
    everyone gets like this OP
    feeling it right about now as well

good days and bad days
    just try have fun and smile everyday
    the meaning to life is to enjoy it even the bad stuff.

AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AgentLemon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

/life
    Get off the psychoactive drugs moron. The drug industry is not your friend. Your are probably on heavy psychoactive drugs. Once your off go get your micro nutrient levels checked since you already have soooo much money. Find a cause to care about and work on it.
    http://www.spectracell.com/

Originally Posted by TheAction View Post
    You sound like a little girl, Enjoy your shiet life.

Take crack it will help in making you dumb srs.
    You have open season to verbally assault a person who comes out admitting his deepest flaws, and this is what you bring?

Jesus christ. You were a big fan of Rick Perry weren't you? I hope your father molests your future children and you live w/ the shame.
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    want to die? do some extreme stuff brah. bungie jumping. motocross. white water rafting. rock climb.

live on the edge mate. so much to experience out there.
    I don't want to experience physical pain, I just want to be dead instantly. I never really enjoyed the rush of thrill seeking, I don't know why.

I think your advice may be worthwhile but more so in the narcotic realm.

da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Find yourself an asian hooker with epilepsy.

-DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sure sounds like you've tried a lot of ****.

Get 8 hours of sleep a day, eat 3 regular meals, find a hobby that actually requires you putting in effort, and get a girlfriend or get laid.
    No, I will not post/send you nudes. No, you may not PIITB or PIITM. Find someone else to sexually harass.

Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lift.

It will give you direction and goals.

Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It was a typo.

you are ugly.

you are dumb.

you are a peasant, a lower class nothing.

you live in a swamp of sh** and bugs and illiteracy.

a down syndrome version of me could ejaculate thoughts superior to your deepest moments.

die in a fire ugly scum.

I posted that-----------> SecondsOut's Avatar
    SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you have time to dish out mess like that, you have time to go out and help people less fortunate than you, you selfish prick.

TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've tried to turn myself into a sociopath living exclusively for carnal pleasures and materialism (dead serious). I know people for whom this works. But it doesn't work for me. I have a heart and a soul, no homo, and that *******ry is a burden.

Plus even if you have all the money in the world people still get the sh**s and vomit and so on.

Sayed Qutb (Google it peasants) was actually right in his critique of the material western world (no terrorist sympathy).

Again im in the exact same boat OP. Same feels etc. I took vit d3 for about 3 months before i started feeling it bring me up. Now im happy and recognize all the bad in the world and just dissasociate from it and keep my mental self to myself. Basically being an actor 24/7 including friends loved ones etc.

sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you need some
    vitamin D, Iodine, Vitamin C, and Potassium

Originally Posted by AgentLemon View Post
    Get off the psychoactive drugs moron. The drug industry is not your friend. Your are probably on heavy psychoactive drugs. Once your off go get your micro nutrient levels checked since you already have soooo much money. Find a cause to care about and work on it.
    http://www.spectracell.com/
    i have been off meds for years. I actually found them relatively useful in terms of numbing everything.

Originally Posted by Enharmonics View Post
    I was just kidding. I love you.
    Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
    if you have time to dish out mess like that, you have time to go out and help people less fortunate than you, you selfish prick.
    Everyone is selfish. Are you deadlifting in your avatar in order to motivate the children you delusional fck?

BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sayyid*
    Ain't nothin' like a Saturday night at Tyrone's

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Learn how to take **** less seriously. Life is a meaningless folly, so why are you acting like it's this big deal.
    not srs

"If you want to reach the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought." -Friedrich Nietzsche