Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kabillionare is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    i've said it numerous times in these stupid race threads.

i have a friend IRL who is indian and does fine. its not insurmountable. try harder.
    This. I'm Indian and I'm having no troubles with getting chicks. One of my friends is Indian and he's one of the biggest players I know.

Try. Harder.
    USC Trojans Crew [Class of 2015]
    ΣΦΔ
    Packers/Brewers/Badgers Crew
    Los Angeles Misc Crew

systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even if I did not know of an Indian guy doing well with the ladies, that should not discourage any Indian guy out there or reading this from trying.

Do not let FOBs who could care less about doing well with the ladies determine your value. Though honestly I have seen some FOBs who have put the exotic factor in place and does excellent with women.

Guy has an Indian accent but he is so funny. Dating a good looking Blonde chick.

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by keepemseparated View Post
    Did you try to make any NEW friends? All it takes is one from outside your regular social circle and the door is open for a whole new social circle.

Did you even try speaking with women? If your friends don't know any, then perhaps it is time to broaden your horizon. Regardless, it is useless to sit in your house moping. You are getting aesthetic- that is excellent. Time for the rest of you to transform.

If you really want it bad enough, you will take ACTION and not give up.

/pep talk

I really don't knw how to go about this brah.. Once you are FoB you stick with ur FoB buddies.. That's pretty much how things go (apart from a scarce few individuals).

Have been over here for 7yrs in college and 100% of my friends are fellow FoBs.. Even the non desi friends I have are FoB (Africans, Chinese etc)...

Its kinda a never ending cycle. Your initial friends are FoB, and we dont go out or do anything of that nature

Looking back I COULD have broken out of the cycle my freshman year.. But that year (particularly the first few months) were honestly the worst of my life and im thankful to have gotten thru it alive..

Originally Posted by kabillionare View Post
    I just have a horrible farmers tan because I don't go shirtless very often due to bad aesthetics. My face/arms/legs are pretty dark.
    I assume you were raised in the West.. Which ofc was the point I was making that ABCD =/= FoB..
    That also makes you much lighter than you would be if you were raised in the subcontinent (if u are of southern origin)

Heck even in my 7yrs in the US ive become considerably lighter.. Although staying indoors playing video games most probably contributed heavily to this..

Back in SL the sun is killer.. you can tell what kinda work a person does by the skinn tone.. Those of us who work outside are almost as dark as Africans, whereas the ones who do desk jobs are a bit closer to north Indians in skin tone..

Originally Posted by systemdownz View Post
    http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml

^ there, read that, friend dug it up for me

Nearly 40 percent of all US raised Indian males marry non-Indian females
    haha.. therein lies what I was talking about
    Honestly if u are ABCD you have nothing to worry about. IF you it matters you are brown skinned when u were born and raised in here and share pretty much everything in common with Americans, then u just being Beta and letting yourself hold you back!!!

jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by damlurker View Post
    I really don't knw how to go about this brah.. Once you are FoB you stick with ur FoB buddies..
    Fine, let us assume for a moment that you are forever destined to be a fob and the only people who will ever spend time with you are fobs. Even though it is retardedly self defeatist, let's start with that premise. So why haven't you found a fob girl yet? There are many of them all over any major science/tech grad school. Fobs get laid too you know. Or are you holding out for the 10/10 blonde girl that you self-proclaim is out of your league. What is your excuse this time?
    You deserve what you settle for.

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

5k+

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)

haha.. therein lies what I was talking about
    Honestly if u are ABCD you have nothing to worry about. IF you it matters you are brown skinned when u were born and raised in here and share pretty much everything in common with Americans, then u just being Beta and letting yourself hold you back!!!
    yeah, because jgamibi was born in india? no. he was born in america

strong beta excuses
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    wtf is with the excuses

here's a ****ing dark, skinny, short indian ******* with a ****ty hairline and a dumbass hairstyle

why are indians making so many excuses on here? grow the **** up, you were born with brown skin, nobody gives a fukc about it except you, deal with it you fukcing *******s
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    i've said it numerous times in these stupid race threads.

i have a friend IRL who is indian and does fine. its not insurmountable. try harder.
    I agree with you both. Seems, there are a ton of excuses. "If I was white, everything would be great," they all seem to say. Like I said, I got several brown buddies and they clean up nicely. Good looking guys no homo or fairly good looking guys, always wheeling bitches, and some are ****ing unreal with the way they put moves on girls. I actually ended up wheeling with them a couple times. He just is really well liked by everyone, guys and girls. Cool kid. Turns on the charm and vaginas get wet. The guy is about 5'8 so shorter then average, other guy is under 6ft, and they both hook up a lot.

shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does it matter if your half black when meeting a girl?

Should I tell them Im white or black (I'm half white)

milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad I'm not Indian. Seem like a very insecure bunch.

Lurker, you're in a vicious cycle mate. Why aren't you wheeling some FOB girls?

InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I discussed this with one of my friends a few days ago and came to the realization that this is something inherent to our culture. Indians are programmed from birth to seek success/money, respect women, marry, and have children. There is a STRONG system of values in place and the sons and daughters of Indian parents in the US are subject to their intensely conservative philosophies. As an example, my parents WOULD disown my sister in a heartbeat if she lost her virginity to some random guy before marriage. I'm personally more of a rebellious type, but that cannot be said for the majority of Indian guys. Most of them are perfectly content to bow down to their parents' wishes. It's one giant trap. Does it work? Sure. Indians as a community had (and still have I believe) the highest median household income of any race in this country. On the other hand, a good majority are relatively boring, haven't truly experienced much, and resign themselves to a relatively average/predictable life. This is the philosophy anyway and I feel like it goes a long way explaining both the average beta Indian male as well as why outliers exist in the first place.

mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am indian brb fukin a bish in 350 seconds

phukin ****

systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50) systemdownz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you are in high school, the average Indian guy and the average Asian guy (exceptions including Cambodians, Filipinos, and Thais) are studying 24/7, building a resume to try and get into MIT (or any type of school like that), and working hard to earn scholarships, not getting involved in the drama.

The average Black, Latino, and White guys are trying to go to high school for the social aspect, trying their best to work on game and wheel chicks.

Bottom line: Indian and Asian guys don't really care or try too hard with the ladies like other men do.

I am in college right now and graduated high school nearly two years ago. Here is the story now. The Indian and Asian students went from the south to New England and New York. They are living up life at the top schools, quite a bit are in relationships with girls who are White or not of their background. The same White, Latin, and Black males, most of them are miserable, played around in high school and trying to get their lives together. Unfortunately I am one of them but fortunately I have managed to get my life together.

I have one question for you guys. If someone comes from lets say Korea or India to the US at the age of 9 or 10 and they live in the US for nearly a decade, are they FOB or American raised?

AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Goddamn it, seriously?

I'm Indian. I do fine. The problem is fob's come to western countries and think they can continue with the same attitudes/culture/ideas.

When you migrate to another country, whether you're 1 or 20, you have 3 options.

A)Continue to act and behave the same way you would if you remained in your home country but be sad that you don't fit in/aren't accepted and generally lead a unhappy life.

B)Continue to act and behave the same way and therefore find others of the same cultural background who behave and act just like you in this new country

C)Adapt and change according to the western society

You need time, patience and the will to change but it's fking possible. I've done it.

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have one question for you guys. If someone comes from lets say Korea or India to the US at the age of 9 or 10 and they live in the US for nearly a decade, are they FOB or American raised?
    I would consider them American raised and 100% American for sure..

When you are at that age your brain is still growing and absorbing everything around you. You end up being in line with that society.

I actually have friends who are the opposite. Who lived in the west till age 6 or so and then moved back to Sri Lanka.. They are pretty sri lankan now.

I came here when I was 19years old for college. At that age you're already dunn..

Perfect example is this fukin guy:

Moved to US from Turkey when he was about 8 I think. Guy is a typical American and has his own MSNBC show now.
    As a side note, he's fat as fuk, about 5'8" and extremely hairy (turkish.. so its as expected.. ) but smashed tons of wimminz b4 he finally settled down, got married and had a kid.. Consequently named his son Prometheus Maximus (srs) cos he's still a dork. lulzz

Originally Posted by jon555 View Post
    Fine, let us assume for a moment that you are forever destined to be a fob and the only people who will ever spend time with you are fobs. Even though it is retardedly self defeatist, let's start with that premise. So why haven't you found a fob girl yet? There are many of them all over any major science/tech grad school. Fobs get laid too you know. Or are you holding out for the 10/10 blonde girl that you self-proclaim is out of your league. What is your excuse this time?
    haha.. Ever been to college primarily focused on engineering and science?
    The male to female ratio is something like 70:30..
    In engineering classes its more like 90:10

And in my graduate level classes its 1:99 (we have almost no female grad students, fawkin srs)

Its mostly groups of guys stick together. yeah few of them manage to get GF's but even then most are girls are ones they knew in school and they arent even living in this country. (5+ yr old distance relationships ftw.. lulzzz)

lol'd at 10/10 blonde girl.. personally think blondes are groce (unless its heatherlynn), and at this point (as a 26yr old virgin) I don't care.. I'd hit a 2/10 just to get it done.. It would be comically irrational to have any standards left at this point..

And srsly I dont have anything in common with FoB girls. I cant stand most of em (have worked with a few on a professional level). They seem unaware as fuk about shit.

And another thing. I'm not saying being FoB is the sole reason for me being foreveralone.jpg.. OF COURSE NOT!! That'd be stupid.

I'm saying its one reason. yeah i knw I am extremely socially awkward and shy and have zero confidance. Add that to FoB status and you have the perfect recipe for being a virgin for life. Its just one of the factors.

yeah, because jgamibi was born in india? no. he was born in america

strong beta excuses
    meh then he was just being beta and was just letting himself and his insecurities get in his way..

With Indians, it is always the samonsa (however you spell it) eating fat ones who smell like crap and can't get their lazyasses off the couch while watching a bollywood movie coming online and whining about not having success with the ladies. Their low self esteem confuses the younger males of their background.

Speaking about this Jgamibi kid, checked his posts, he didn't really like White women or Indian women yet he liked Persian women and Latinas, do I have it right?

jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm saying its one reason. yeah i knw I am extremely socially awkward and shy and have zero confidance. Add that to FoB status and you have the perfect recipe for being a virgin for life. Its just one of the factors.
    Work on changing the things you can change, and learn to accept the things you cannot. If you don't feel comfortable in your own skin and just being yourself, I guarantee you that girls (fobs or otherwise) won't be comfortable around you. Seems to me like you recognize the problems and issues. I'm not saying you can be the guy who hooks up with girls every weekend, what I am saying is you have the possibility of finding a girl (or a few) that like you for you.
    You deserve what you settle for.

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

5k+

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    haha.. Ever been to college primarily focused on engineering and science?
    The male to female ratio is something like 70:30..
    In engineering classes its more like 90:10

And in my graduate level classes its 1:99 (we have almost no female grad students, fawkin srs)

Its mostly groups of guys stick together. yeah few of them manage to get GF's but even then most are girls are ones they knew in school and they arent even living in this country. (5+ yr old distance relationships ftw.. lulzzz)

lol'd at 10/10 blonde girl.. personally think blondes are groce (unless its heatherlynn), and at this point (as a 26yr old virgin) I don't care.. I'd hit a 2/10 just to get it done.. It would be comically irrational to have any standards left at this point..

And srsly I dont have anything in common with FoB girls. I cant stand most of em (have worked with a few on a professional level). They seem unaware as fuk about shit.

And another thing. I'm not saying being FoB is the sole reason for me being foreveralone.jpg.. OF COURSE NOT!! That'd be stupid.

meh then he was just being beta and was just letting himself and his insecurities get in his way..
    Forget class. Just chat up girls every where. Turn on the charm.

With Indians, it is always the samonsa (however you spell it) eating fat ones who smell like crap and can't get their lazyasses off the couch while watching a bollywood movie coming online and whining about not having success with the ladies. Their low self esteem confuses the younger males of their background.
    shit son.. u hatin??
    I dun even eat curry or anything like that.. munching on chicken breast and tilapia fillet erryday man.. wut u knw bout that? I only eat dat real lean proteinz..

plus i has 16inch bicepts... u mad?

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im indian. srs

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    im indian. srs

shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadpurcell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    damlurker I get chicks to buy me dinner, cell phone, clothes, and I'm half black so you have ne excuse. Just have confidence and wheel them broads.

I have seen Blacks, Latinos, and Southern Euros do great with the ladies. Some of them looked just like Indians, I mean JUST like Indians.

Indian guys, what excuses do you all have? Girls don't automatically reject a good looking dude when they hear he is Indian or whatever.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Indian guys, what excuses do you all have? Girls don't automatically reject a good looking dude when they hear he is Indian or whatever.
    Yes they do. That's why jamestown's friend tells people he's Italian. That's why my cousin (from the Middle East) tells girls he's greek, italian, and french. Ever since he said that girls started responding much more favorably.

There are no excuses for refusing to develop the right personality to attract women regardless of race. That doesn't mean we should be denying the obvious.
    Ignore list: abdus

Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    Yes they do. That's why jamestown's friend tells people he's Italian. That's why my cousin (from the Middle East) tells girls he's greek, italian, and french. Ever since he said that girls started responding much more favorably.

There are no excuses for refusing to develop the right personality to attract women regardless of race. That doesn't mean we should be denying the obvious.
    wrong. I know plenty of indian guys who aren't scared to say they're indian and don't let it affect them like some betas on here

this indian debate will never die though

Ҋ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

Okay, after reading that, I have to say NYC is one scary place. I have not seen that happen down south and my Indian friend in San Diego does not complain of such either.

Be proud of who you are. I tell people I am German, they laugh at me and call me Nazi sometimes but that doesn't make me deny my heritage. I have had a lot of active interaction with the Asian community in the south due to me interning at hospitals and they are proud of who they are. So what if some slut rejects you, there are plenty more to pick from.

wrong. I know plenty of indian guys who aren't scared to say they're indian and don't let it affect them like some betas on here

it would have died if you didn't bring it back lol

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)

Regardless, something tells me you don't know "plenty" of guys who can get any (or almost any) woman they want. We are a rare breed of men. Like I said earlier, any guy Indian or not can have as many 5s and 6s as he wants. But most can forget about the 8s and 9s.

And I live in NYC, by the way. Unlike other places, beta males are actually a minority here. That includes Indians. Also, I'm pretty sure jamestown mentioned his friend is pretty alpha, despite the fact that he tells chicks he's Italian.

Okay, after reading that, I have to say NYC is one scary place. I have not seen that happen down south and my Indian friend in San Diego does not complain of such either.

Be proud of who you are. I tell people I am German, they laugh at me and call me Nazi sometimes but that doesn't make me deny my heritage. I have had a lot of active interaction with the Asian community in the south due to me interning at hospitals and they are proud of who they are. So what if some slut rejects you, there are plenty more to pick from.
    Well nobody gets told "oh you're Indian nevermind." Its more subtle, even subconscious. From that moment that Indian dude better lay down some good game -- game that a white guy or black guy might not necessarily need. He better make his sense of humor or social skills the part of him that sticks out, rather than his nationality. This stuff is barely noticable unless you have a heightened sense of awareness.

Also lol @ not being ashamed of being German. Of course not. You're white. Nobody gives a fuk about WW2, and the Nazi stuff are just jokes, chicks don't care or won't disqualify you over it. Nobody considers modern-day Germans to be different.

As for me, I tell women exactly what I am. Notasinglefukwasgiven. I'm currently dating a someone a billion times better looking than I could ever be. Then again, I have game. That's what separates me from the other brown guys. I can pretty much get away with murder and it wouldn't affect my success levels.

My issue is when people act like its 100% irrelevant. If people would acknowledge that this sht matters for the average guy, I would be right with you telling the guys to stop being beta *******s and work harder on their game.
    Last edited by ll ReNeGaDe ll; 06-23-2011 at 09:18 PM.
    Ignore list: abdus

Originally Posted by shadpurcell View Post
    it would have died if you didn't bring it back lol
    thats how i roll bro

it wouldve come up though, every few weeks it comes up
    lol. Every single indian guy in here looking for an excuse says that. "well im _____, it's different where you are"

jgamibi said it
    you said it
    damlurker said it
    probably others but I can't be bothered to go look

bottom line, you are what you are. Use confidence, get girls. I don't see what's so complicated here

I know plenty of them because I don't associate with beta *******s. I maybe know some from school, but other than that I never have been friends with any

Ҋ

milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) milanooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fcukin' lol, why are you a special case?