Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Day 21 7/10

I'll get back to posting fitday entries of my foods tomorrow. I was away for the weekend so I calculated macros by hand rather than on fitday. Today was a good day. Spent most of the day driving home from Boca and then went to play basketball with friends. Played for 2 hours straight and worked up quite a sweat. I played really well and got a great workout in. Took an off day from lifting because the gym was closed when I got home. Ill be doing arms tomorrow. Excited to get back to my real gym tomorrow and I'm going to start posting pics of food again.

Bumped Calories up to 2900 today. Macros(P/C/F)- (237.5/280/92) 2898 calories
    Meal 1- 4 Eggs, 6 slices Bacon, Slice of American Cheese, 2 slices honey wheat toast
    Meal 2- 3 KFC Chicken Strips
    Meal 3- Caramel Skinny Cow Cone and B&J FroYo
    Meal 4- Everglades Grilled Chicken and Mixed Veggies
    Meal 5- Vanilla Proats (Tasted amazing, made with SF/FF Vanilla Jello Mix for the first time)
    Meal 6- Edy's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
    "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do"

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it"

Motivation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ&feature=player_embedded

tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Day 22 7/11

Workout: Arms
    12-Minute Stationary Bike Warm-up
    Preacher Curl
    70- 3x12
    Superset w/ Hammer Curl
    25- 3x12
    Overhead Tri Extension
    65- 2x12
    70- 1x12
    Standing E-Z Bar Curl
    70- 3x12
    Superset w/ Standing DB curl
    30- 1x12, 2x10
    Rope Pushdown
    100- 1x12
    110- 2x12
    V-bar Pushdown
    140- 2x12
    150- 1x11
    Reverse Curl
    50- 1x12
    60- 2x12
    Cable Tri Extension
    4- 3x12
    Seated Hammer Curl
    35- 3x10
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-

Meal 1- Chocolate Proats w/ Chocolate PB Skinny Cow

Meal 2- Strawberry GY, Everglades Chicken and Asian Medley Veggies

Meal 3- NY Strip Steak and Salad w/ Balsamic Vinegar

Meal 4- 2 Chocolate PB Skinny Cows and Cookie Crisp w/ Skim Milk

Notes: Great arm workout, my pump was incredible. Feel like my arms are getting bigger. I weighed in at 178.6 today. Starting to gain weight and seeing results in the gym. Went on a walk around the neighborhood because I was bored and then laid out for a little to get some sun. Homerun derby is on tonight so I am excited to watch that and eat my Cookie Crisp.

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it"

Motivation:

Workout: Core
    Leg Raises
    3x12
    Twist-ups
    3x24
    Kettlebell sidebends
    3x12
    Kettlebell swings
    3x12
    Knee-ups
    3x25
    Torso Rotation
    130- 3x12
    150- 1x12
    Planks superset w/ crunches
    Leglifts
    3x12
    Back hyperextensions
    25- 3x12
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-

Meal 1- 4 eggs w/ Cheddar Cheese and Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
    Meal 2- Turkey Pepper jack Panini w/ Mixed Veggies, Peach Chobani GY
    Meal 3- Chocolate PB Skinny Cow & Skinny Cow Caramel Truffle
    Meal 4- Salad w/ Mojo Grilled Chicken and Balsamic Vinegar
    Meal 5- B&J Red Velvet Cake and Edy’s Slow Churned Cookies and Cream

Notes: Went to the store and stocked up on some Ice Cream, Bread and GY. Good core workout, abs looked bigger and more defined. Hopefully I’m putting on mass and shedding fat at the same time (wishful thinking). New clothes arrived in the mail from Brooks Brothers, so that is exciting. They fit well despite ordering clothes in different sizes (M and L). Laid out and got some sun. Played basketball for two hours again today. It was a lot of fun. Now I’m watching the MLB All-star game. Today was a good day.
    Last edited by tsrobfl; 07-12-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Motivation:

Day 24 7/13

Workout: Chest/Shoulders
    BD Bench Press
    80- 3x12
    85- 1x6
    Dips
    BW- 3x12
    Front Shoulder Raises
    20- 3x12
    Lateral Shoulder Raises
    15- 3x12
    Chest Press
    162.5- 3x12
    175- 1x12
    DB Shoulder Press
    35- 3x12
    Pec Dec
    70- 3x12
    80- 1x12
    Cable Chest Press
    4-2x12
    5- 2x12
    Pushups
    BW- 3x25
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-
    Meal 1- Chocolate Proats w/ Cookie Crisp
    Meal 2- Black Cherry Chobani GY, Turkey Cheddar Sandwich
    Meal 3- Blueberry Chobani GY
    Meal 4- NY Strip Steak and Salad w/ Balsamic Vinegar
    Meal 5- Edyís Slow Churned Cookies and Cream w/ Cookie Crisp

Notes: Great workout, got a free sample of Controlled Labs White Flood so I used it today. Great pump and focus. I drank it pre and intra-workout with my creatine. DB Chest press was solid. Excited to move up to 85ís for my next workout. I havenít used stims in awhile so I felt like superman in the gym. Shoulder vein was protruding also, so I guess vascularity increased. I weighed in at 176 this morning, probably because I have been playing so much basketball; Lifts are going up so Iím not complaining. Played basketball again today for 2 hours. I might have to bump calories up if I keep playing so much basketball.

Motivation:

Day 25 7/14

Workout: Back
    Lat Pulldown
    130-3x12
    140-1x12
    Incline Pull
    150-1x12
    160-1x12
    170-1x12
    Low Row
    140-3x12
    Tbar Row
    45-1x12
    70-2x12
    Rear Delt
    25- 1x12
    30-2x12
    One Armed Row
    70-3x12
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-

Meal 1- Scrambled Eggs w/ American cheese and Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
    Meal 2- Chicken Pepper Jack Panini w/ Mixed Veggies and Skinny Cow Caramel
    Meal 3- Mojo Grilled Chicken w/ Mixed Veggies
    Meal 4- Chobani Black Cherry GY
    Meal 5- Edyís Cookies and Cream and PB

Notes: Pretty good workout, back felt great. I tried a free sample of Controlled Labs Green Magnitude instead of my regular creatine today. It was sour apple and tasted really good. Not much to say about it except the taste and that it mixed well in my water bottle. Pretty lazy day just did some laundry and sprayed the weeds in the backyard with round up and then went for a walk outside because it is so nice. Played basketball again with friends tonight. Dessert was really good after though.

Motivation:

Day 26 7/15

Workout: Legs
    10-Minute Stationary Bike Warm-up
    Squat
    145- 1x12
    215- 2x12
    235- 1x12
    255- 1x10
    Standing Calf Raises
    235- 3x12
    Jump Squats
    75- 3x12
    Seated Calf Raise
    90- 2x15
    135- 2x15
    Leg Curl
    90- 3x12
    110- 1x12
    Leg Extension
    110- 3x12
    130- 1x12
    Rotary Calf- One Leg
    190- 3x12
    Jump Rope
    3x100
    10 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet- Didnít Track macros but around 3,000 calories and 200g of protein

Meal 1- Chocolate Proats w/ Caramel Skinny Cow and Protein Shake
    Meal 2- Beef Jerkey, Special K Protein Bar, Snickerís Marathon Bar
    Meal 3- Melting Pot 4 Course Big Night Out

Notes: Trained fasted this morning and used a free sample of Controlled Labs Purple Wrath Pre and intraworkout. It is BCAAs along with Beta Alanine. Had good focus and energy in the gym. I enjoy training fasted, this is my second time doing it. I was very hungry by the end of my workout and destroyed a bowl of Proats when I got home. I spent the day driving to my girlfriendís house 3 hours away. Went to melting pot for dinner, it was amazing. Didnít count macros but I think I got around 3,000 calories and 200g protein.

Motivation:

Day 27 7/16 and Day 28 7/17

7/16
    Preacher Curl
    70- 3x12
    Superset w/ Hammer Curl
    25- 3x12
    Overhead Tri Extension
    65- 1x12
    70- 2x12
    Standing E-Z Bar Curl
    70- 3x12
    30- 1x12, 1x10
    25- 1x12
    Rope Pushdown
    110- 3x12
    V-bar Pushdown
    140- 1x12
    150- 2x11
    Reverse Curl
    50- 3x12
    Cable Tri Extension
    4- 3x12
    Seated Hammer Curl
    35- 1x10, 2x8
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet- Didnít calculate Macros, was with my GF for the weekend and didnít bother. Probably ate around 3,000 cals and 200g of protein though
    Notes: Decent arm workout, GFís gym is really nice. Got a good pump and went to the pool after looking swole.

7/17
    Workout- Played basketball with friends for 2 hours and went on a 2.5 mile walk
    Diet- Didn't track macros, went to lunch with GF and had family dinner. Probably 2,800 cals and 200g of protein if I had to guess
    Weighing In tomorrow so we will see what the scale says in term of weight gain. Bumping Calories up to 3,000 tomorrow macros will be 230/305/95 (P/C/F)

Motivation:

Day 29 7/18

BD Bench Press
    85- 2x12, 1x8
    Dips
    BW- 3x12
    Front Shoulder Raises
    20- 3x12
    Lateral Shoulder Raises
    15- 3x12
    Chest Press
    162.5- 2x12
    175- 2x8
    DB Shoulder Press
    35- 2x12
    40- 1x12
    Pec Dec
    70- 2x12
    80- 2x12
    Cable Chest Press
    4-1x12
    5- 3x12
    Pushups
    BW- 3x25
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-
    Meal 1- Vanilla Proats
    Meal 2- Homemade Double Cheeseburger and Fries
    Meal 4- Mojo Grilled Tilapia and Mixed Veggies
    Meal 5- Blue Bell Nutty Chocolate, Cookie Crisp and Skinny Cow Caramel

Notes: Decent workout, used a free sample of Maniac from AI sports nutrition for pre-workout, barely gave me a pump at all and I felt tired during the workout. Overall I was disappointed with the product, maybe it is because I drank a lot of diet coke this weekend so the stimulant had very little effect. Who knows. I have another sample of it that I will try later in the week so hopefully it works better. Excited about the 85ís on the DB Bench Press. The homemade double cheeseburger and fries was amazing. Best 1,000 calorie meal I have made in awhile.

Motivation:

Day 30 7/19

Lat Pulldown
    130-2x12
    140-2x12
    Incline Pull
    160-2x12
    170-1x12
    Low Row
    140-2x12
    150- 1x12
    Tbar Row
    70-3x12
    Rear Delt
    30-3x12
    One Armed Row
    70-2x12
    75- 1x12
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-

Meal 1- Scrambled Egg and Cheese Sandwich and Pineapple GY
    Meal 2- Triple Decker Ham and Turkey Sandwich and Mango GY
    Meal 3- Mojo Grilled Chicken w/ Mixed Veggies
    Meal 4- B&J Chocolate Brownie FroYo, Blue Bell Nutty Chocolate and PB

Notes: Went to the store today and stocked up on food. Got 3 new icecreams/FroYos so I am excited to try them. Had a decent back workout, lifts are going up but I did not feel energized today. Took the Maniac pre-workout again. Came to the conclusion that it sucks and I do not recommend it to anyone. Even if I got more free samples I wouldnít take them. Picked up my dad from the airport and then played basketball with friends for a couple hours.

Motivation:

Day 31 7/20

Leg Press
    2PPS- 1x12
    3PPS- 2x12
    4PPS- 2x12
    5PPS- 1x4
    Calf-press
    3PPS- 2x15
    4PPS- 2x15
    5PPS- 1x15
    Seated Calf Raise
    135- 3x15
    Leg Curl
    90- 2x12
    110- 2x12
    Leg Extension
    110- 2x12
    130- 2x12
    Rotary Calf- One Leg
    190- 3x12
    Jump Rope
    4x100
    Box Jumps
    3x12
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-
    Meal 1- Chocolate Proats
    Meal 2- Everglades Grilled Chicken and Mixed Veggies
    Meal 3- Black Cherry GY
    Meal 4- Everglades Grilled Chicken and Mixed Veggies
    Meal 5- B&J Fair Goodness Cake and Edyís Slow Churned Fudge Tracks

Notes: Pretty good day, Signed up for the October LSAT and did laundry and household chores before I went to workout. Took AI sports nutrition Motivate for pre-workout. Itís not necessarily a preworkout supp, itís for all day energy/focus, but it worked really well. Long lasting energy with no crash. Only took half the dose (2 pills) because I am saving the other half for tomorrow morning. Squat rack was busy so I did leg press today. Solid lifts all around. Will play basketball again tonight for a couple hours. I love summer, its beautiful out and Iím super active all day. Leaving for Boca tomorrow on a trip with friends, so I wonít be tracking macros and will be boozing for the first time in awhile. Iím hitting the gym fasted early tomorrow morning and then heading out. Got my AI sports nutrition BCAAís and Motivate for pre/intra workout tomorrow.

Motivation:

Day 32-35 7/21-7/24

7/21- Got in a solid arm workout at 8 am before I left for Boca for the weekend.
    Didn't track macros or workout over the weekend bc I was on vacation and partying with my friends. Had a great time but I'm looking forward to getting back into the gym tomorrow. Calories are being bumped up to 3100 with macros of 230/330/95 (P/C/F). Not worried about weight gain from the weekend bc it's gonna be water weight. Not too concerned with the scale. My lifts have been increasing and I feel like I'm starting to look bigger and stronger. I think I am going to keep calories at 3100 for awhile, but we will see based on this upcoming week.
    Chest day tomorrow. Go Big or Go Home

Motivation:

Day 36 7/25

DB Bench Press
    85- 2x12, 1x10
    Dips
    BW- 3x12
    Front Shoulder Raises
    20- 2x12
    25- 1x12
    Lateral Shoulder Raises
    15- 2x12
    20- 1x12
    Chest Press
    162.5- 2x12
    175- 1x10, 1x8
    DB Shoulder Press
    35- 1x12
    40- 1x12, 1x10
    Pec Dec
    70- 1x12
    80- 3x12
    Cable Chest Press
    5- 3x12
    6- 1x8
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-
    Meal 1- Egg and Cheddar Sandwich and Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
    Meal 2- Double Cheeseburger and Chobani Blueberry GY
    Meal 3- Grilled Chicken and Basil Vegetable Medley
    Meal 4- B&J Half Baked FroYo and Chocolate Skinny Cow

Notes: Got a good workout in. It felt good to be back in the gym after the long weekend. NFL lockout ended today so that was pretty cool. Basically lounged around all day after my workout and did some errands. Braves play on ESPN tonight so Iíll be watching that game while enjoying my dessert.

Motivation:

Day 37 7/26

Lat Pulldown
    130-2x12
    140-2x12
    Incline Pull
    160-2x12
    170-1x12
    Low Row
    140-2x12
    150- 1x12
    Tbar Row
    70-2x12
    95- 1x12
    Rear Delt
    30-3x12
    One Armed Row
    70-1x12
    75- 2x12
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-

Meal 1- Scrambled Eggs, Chobani Peach GY, Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal
    Meal 2- Pepperjack Cheese Burger and Asian Medley Veggies
    Meal 3- Mojo Grilled Tilapia and Mixed Veggies
    Meal 4- Chocolate Proats
    Meal 5- Chocolate Truffles and Fudge Tracks Ice Cream

Notes: Good workout, Did some errands and caught up on all the new NFL stuff now that the lockout is over. Gotta start scouting for the fantasy team. Going to play basketball with friends in a little. Loving eating all the food and feeling good about putting on size. Looking to be a beast by 2012 when I plan on starting my next cut.

Motivation:

Day 38 7/27

Squat
    135- 1x12
    225- 2x12
    245- 1x12
    265- 1x6
    Standing Calf Raise
    225- 3x12
    Jump Squats
    85- 3x12
    Seated Calf Raise
    135- 3x15
    Leg Curl
    90- 1x12
    110- 3x12
    Leg Extension
    110- 1x12
    130- 3x12
    Jump Rope
    4x100
    Box Jumps
    3x12
    15 Minutes on Elliptical

Diet-
    Meal 1- Vanilla Proats
    Meal 2- Pepperjack Chicken, Asian Medley Veggies and Strawberry Chobani GY
    Meal 3- Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal
    Meal 4- Turkey Sausage and Mixed Veggies
    Meal 5- Edyís Slow Churned Cookies and Cream and Chocolate Truffle

Notes: Solid Leg workout, Excited about the 265 Squat. I havenít gone that heavy in a long time since high school football. Pretty chill day of watching TV and forum browsing. Going to play basketball with friends in a little. I am leaving for another vacation tomorrow to the Bahamas with my GF. Iíll post an update tomorrow but then I wonít post again until I get back on the 3rd. For the vacation I guess I am just going to eat at maintenance or around there, not counting or anything but ill try to get 200+ g of protein. Also will be following Martinís protocol when I plan on drinking. Tomorrow is Arms day so Iíll hit the gym before I leave for vacation.

Motivation:

8/3

DB Bench Press
    85- 3x12,
    Dips
    BW- 3x12
    Front Shoulder Raises
    20- 1x12
    25- 2x12
    Lateral Shoulder Raises
    15- 1x12
    20- 2x12
    Chest Press
    162.5- 2x12
    175- 1x10, 1x8
    DB Shoulder Press
    40- 2x12, 1x10
    Pec Dec
    80- 3x12
    Cable Chest Press
    5- 3x12
    6- 1x12

Motivation:

8/4
    Lat Pulldown
    130-2x12
    140-2x12
    Incline Pull
    160-1x12
    170-2x12
    Low Row
    140-1x12
    150- 2x12
    Tbar Row
    70-1x12
    95- 2x12
    Rear Delt
    30-2x12
    35- 1x12
    One Armed Row
    75- 3x12

Motivation:

8/8

Preacher Curl
    75- 3x12
    Superset w/ Hammer Curl
    30- 3x12
    Overhead Tri Extension
    70- 2x12
    75- 1x12
    Standing E-Z Bar Curl
    75- 3x12
    30- 3x12
    Rope Pushdown
    120- 3x12
    V-bar Pushdown
    150- 1x12
    160- 2x12
    Reverse Curl
    60- 3x12
    Cable Tri Extension
    4- 1x125- 1x12, 1x8
    Seated Hammer Curl
    35- 3x10
    10 Minutes on Elliptical
    Last edited by tsrobfl; 08-08-2011 at 07:51 PM.

Motivation: