DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking How long before I see results?

Ok I have been lifting 25 lb weights almost daily for a little over a month. I do concentration curls til I cant anymore as my workout plan. My max is 36 reps right arm, and 17 left arm, I'd say i've improved since I started at 10 left arm and 12 right arm, meaning the right got 3 times stronger. My Average is 15 left arm and 25 right arm. And my right bicep is considerably harder than when I 1st started. I also started eating more protein, like roast beef and whey protein powder. How much longer do I hafta keep this rountine up until I see my arms get noticeably bigger? Is there anything I should change in my bicep workout? Discuss.

delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The results should arrive around tree fiddy a.m.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want results you need to start taking this seriously

DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyKickass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok then that tells me nothing. Anyone with some helpful posts would be much appericated...

provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok you already took self notice in your improvements. so ur getting there. keep eating, get a bar, do deads/rows/squat and presses if u can afford a bench. do different curl variants and superset em (one excercise after the other). then be like "yo son, im kicking ass"

Thanks, I do have a knee injury tho from sparring, so it's hard to do squats. Does it take like 3 months to notice improved biceps? 6 months? a year? Im sorta new on this kinda stuff

sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DannyKickass View Post
    Thanks, I do have a knee injury tho from sparring, so it's hard to do squats. Does it take like 3 months to notice improved biceps? 6 months? a year? Im sorta new on this kinda stuff
    are u only doing biceps? u need to do everything else if u want to see gains on ur biceps. Do ur chest, arms, back, shoulders, legs.. u cant just keep doing biceps because u get a muscle inbalance

provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) provesomething has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dramatic changes a full year. ok changes a few months. self appreciable/minor changes a few weeks. im new too but thats how i scale it

Originally Posted by sunny1234 View Post
    are u only doing biceps? u need to do everything else if u want to see gains on ur biceps. Do ur chest, arms, back, shoulders, legs.. u cant just keep doing biceps because u get a muscle inbalance
    Hmmm, well cant do legs right now cuz of my injury but what exercises would you recommend for those areas?

sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunny1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmm, well cant do legs right now cuz of my injury but what exercises would you recommend for those areas?
    are u working out at home?

Yea moneys tight so I cant afford a gym membership right now.

Yea moneys tight so I cant afford a gym membership right now.
    do stiff legged deadlifts for hamstrings and do squats without a bar just do a bodysquat. If u dont no what these are. go to the sites exercises section and ill show u some videos

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok I have been lifting 25 lb weights almost daily for a little over a month. I do concentration curls til I cant anymore as my workout plan. My max is 36 reps right arm, and 17 left arm, I'd say i've improved since I started at 10 left arm and 12 right arm, meaning the right got 3 times stronger. My Average is 15 left arm and 25 right arm. And my right bicep is considerably harder than when I 1st started. I also started eating more protein, like roast beef and whey protein powder. How much longer do I hafta keep this rountine up until I see my arms get noticeably bigger? Is there anything I should change in my bicep workout? Discuss.
    lol

2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    15 to 20lbs of overall muscle will add approx 1inch to your arms roughly. deadlifts,squats,bench press,pull-ups are all a must to reach that goal. if you are strictly doing bicep curls, good luck gaining 5lbs of muscle in a year,. 15 to 20lbs, if done right(proper exercise routine/nutrition/rest) should take around a year if you are a beginner
    why be a beauty when you can be a beast?
    don't be paper mache. train to kill things

Christian Rippedomania Rippedomania's Avatar
    Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rippedomania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try and do chin ups for your biceps, dont do only isolation exercises but also compound exercises...
    Christian Hagen - http://www.rip****mania.com/
    A true Ripped body and Six pack abs come from good nutrition and exercise, not supplements
    Check my own website: http://www.rip****mania.com/