Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    come at me.
    No you come at me bro
    @thighsofsteel_chs

Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Device Sales

Charleston, SC

The God of Calisthenics GodlyBuddha's Avatar
    GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Fury22 View Post
    This thread sucks
    Don't playa hate

GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Fury22 View Post
    No you come at me bro
    No, both of you come at me, but prepare your anuses

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GodlyBuddha View Post
    Not saying I'm swole brah, just saying I got good progress with calisthenics compared to my sickly 120-130 pound self. Besides I've only been working out for about a year but I gained a lot of knowledge reading books (Convict Conditioning, Power to the People by Pavel Tsatsouline, Beyond Bodybuilding by Pavel, Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe, etc)

I tried lifting weights before, I know proper form and such and it's kind of fun, but I'm a devoted to calisthenics and believe in training wherever you are, whenever you want (I live in a place with no gyms)
    sucks to be you. why are u registered on a body buildign website.

i hope you also do realize paul wade wrote the book cause he was in prison. he is bashing on weightlifting because he didnt have to gyms. he also profound misunderstanding about how the human body works.

another thing is you were 17 when you started. you naturally gain size whether you are in the gym or not.

you also dont need to be a bodybuilder to be healthy. hell none of us need to deadlift 400+ pounds for any reason now.

but it makes us happy and its fun.

so go take your calisthenics books and shove them up your ass

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not photoshop, the image was taken sideways and the whole pic was sideways. Rotated it in photosmart or some shit (stupid program on my computer). Fked with the proportions and the picture quality (lighting was terrible too).
    I corrected the lighting. How come your shoulders are jagged? How come your core is airbrushed?

Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    sucks to be you. why are u registered on a body buildign website.

i hope you also do realize paul wade wrote the book cause he was in prison. he is bashing on weightlifting because he didnt have to gyms. he also profound misunderstanding about how the human body works.

another thing is you were 17 when you started. you naturally gain size whether you are in the gym or not.

you also dont need to be a bodybuilder to be healthy. hell none of us need to deadlift 400+ pounds for any reason now.

but it makes us happy and its fun.

so go take your calisthenics books and shove them up your ass
    Not hating on weightlifting, just sparking some debates.

Don't be mean, feelsbadbro

Edit: Also bodybuilding doesn't have to be just about lifting weights. The old time strongmen and bodybuilders used hybrid training methods of calisthenics, unconventional objects and weightlifting. I'm trying to push calisthenics into the bodybuilding world and hopefully people will see its viability.
    Last edited by GodlyBuddha; 06-17-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    I corrected the lighting. How come your shoulders are jagged? How come your core is airbrushed?

I have pretty obvious asymmetry in my body. I did kickboxing for a few months when I started working out. I only punched with my right (power moves like right straight, hooks, etc) and neglected my left. My right delt is a lot more developed including my biceps and triceps.

My waist is from shadow, also the rotation might of distorted the quality a bit.

Ask more questions if you aren't convinced.

Edit: Also I have a big difference between my right and left lat, and it's annoying but hopefully pullups will fix that eventually (moving onto Uneven pullups soon, the unilateral nature might fix that). I'll post my pics in the future if when I get more gains.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not hating on weightlifting, just sparking some debates.

Don't be mean, feelsbadbro
    it may make you feel bad but its time to stop fooling yourself.

you are sparking a debate on a bodybuilding website. calling more than half the exercises we do "gay".

how is it gay?

i am sure that you live in a very tiny town. because you dont even have a gym there. i been to small towns and they still have gyms.

you have no validity of your progress whatsoever.

as i said before. i am sure calisthenics are good if you wanna be healthy. we have different goals in mind. some of us strive to be bigger, faster, stronger than the regular person but i will tell you that calisthenics are not going to help us achieve that goal.

if you are trying to say that it will help us.

you should go tell all those olympic lifters, sprinters, general atheletes. million dollar trainers. that they are all wrong and that someone who decided to write a book after prison about staying in shape is right.

and if you cannot handle my comments dont say "come at me bro"

say /discuss or /debate.

by challenging us you are bringing yourself into a shark infested waters

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have pretty obvious asymmetry in my body. I did kickboxing for a few months when I started working out. I only punched with my right (power moves like right straight, hooks, etc) and neglected my left. My right delt is a lot more developed including my biceps and triceps.

My waist is from shadow, also the rotation might of distorted the quality a bit.
    LOL. You need lessons in trolling, son.

it may make you feel bad but its time to stop fooling yourself.

you are sparking a debate on a bodybuilding website. calling more than half the exercises we do "gay".

how is it gay?

i am sure that you live in a very tiny town. because you dont even have a gym there. i been to small towns and they still have gyms.

you have no validity of your progress whatsoever.

as i said before. i am sure calisthenics are good if you wanna be healthy. we have different goals in mind. some of us strive to be bigger, faster, stronger than the regular person but i will tell you that calisthenics are not going to help us achieve that goal.

if you are trying to say that it will help us.

you should go tell all those olympic lifters, sprinters, general atheletes. million dollar trainers. that they are all wrong and that someone who decided to write a book after prison about staying in shape is right.

and if you cannot handle my comments dont say "come at me bro"

say /discuss or /debate.

by challenging us you are bringing yourself into a shark infested waters

Calisthenics will make you bigger, faster and stronger given that you know how to progress with it. You cannot get stronger doing just regular push-ups and squats, you need to go beyond. Doing Strict, legs together and torso square one arm push-ups and One legged squats holding dumbbells/kettlebells will make you strong. Doing Handstand push-ups and One arm chin-ups will make you strong.

Gymnastic moves such as Planche and Front Lever will make you strong.

Come at me bro

LOL. You need lessons in trolling, son.
    Tell me what I need to do to convince you. Also I used to be a regular, polite poster but I never got any attention despite my posts that I take a long time to make sure it is well and thought out. Now that I am more aggressive, I get more interesting debates.

Come at me bro

come at me.
    Where you at? Let's get into the gladiator ring and duel

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tell me what I need to do to convince you. Also I used to be a regular, polite poster but I never got any attention despite my posts that I take a long time to make sure it is well and thought out. Now that I am more aggressive, I get more interesting debates.

Come at me bro
    You have 138 total posts. That isn't a regular.

People probably didn't notice you, because your posts were idiotic and they chose to ignore them, rather than become dumber addressing you.

Just a thought.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Calisthenics will make you bigger, faster and stronger given that you know how to progress with it. You cannot get stronger doing just regular push-ups and squats, you need to go beyond. Doing Strict, legs together and torso square one arm push-ups and One legged squats holding dumbbells/kettlebells will make you strong. Doing Handstand push-ups and One arm chin-ups will make you strong.

Gymnastic moves such as Planche and Front Lever will make you strong.

Come at me bro
    rofl... i am done arguing with you. obviously you are a complete tool thinking that **** will make you progress faster than weight training. going to stop feeding the troll

rofl... i am done arguing with you. obviously you are a complete tool thinking that **** will make you progress faster than weight training. going to stop feeding the troll
    U mad bro?

U mad bro?
    of course i am mad. to know that people as dumb as you exist in this world

You have 138 total posts. That isn't a regular.

People probably didn't notice you, because your posts were idiotic and they chose to ignore them, rather than become dumber addressing you.

Just a thought.
    I lurk around often, and my few posts were quality posts. However now I simply don't care about my sophistication in writing so I will troll when I feelsgoodbrah and I will help people and give them feedback when it is called for.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    come at me
    Your trolling is too obvious, you need to be more subtle, good luck in the future!

of course i am mad. to know that people as dumb as you exist in this world
    Prove that you are superior in intelligence through out-debating me in this topic, if you win I will agree with anything you say

Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    Your trolling is too obvious, you need to be more subtle, good luck in the future!
    I'm not denying the fact that I am somewhat trolling

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lurk around often, and my few posts were quality posts. However now I simply don't care about my sophistication in writing so I will troll when I feelsgoodbrah and I will help people and give them feedback when it is called for.
    Lurking != regular

Your trolling sucks.

Please go back to the teen section. You were much better there.

Your posts in and of themselves are retarded in this thread.

"I'm asymmetrical due to my right side being my power side during the few months that I did kickboxing."

I look forward to trying to keep you red throughout your stay on this site.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Lucifer come at me bro

Lurking != regular

Your trolling sucks.

Please go back to the teen section. You were much better there.

Your posts in and of themselves are retarded in this thread.

"I'm asymmetrical due to my right side being my power side during the few months that I did kickboxing."

I look forward to trying to keep you red throughout your stay on this site.
    I'm not kidding, you do gain from throwing punches against a 75lb bag 3 times a week

Prove that you are superior in intelligence through out-debating me in this topic, if you win I will agree with anything you say
    You can not debate w/ someone who is convinced of what they know, no matter how wrong they are.

You've already become brainwashed by this book, in combination w/ other books that are against traditional weightlifting for purposes of physique sculpting. What is the point in debating w/ you?

It would be a waste of our time to engage in a discussion with a bullheaded 18 year old who has worked out for a single year and have no earthly clue what he is actually talking about.

You are the epitome of a parrot.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Lucifer come at me bro
    Nah, won't be a fair fight. Lift weights for at least 3 years and maybe I will.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not denying the fact that I am somewhat trolling
    One of the reasons why you suck at it

You can not debate w/ someone who is convinced of what they know, no matter how wrong they are.

You've already become brainwashed by this book, in combination w/ other books that are against traditional weightlifting for purposes of physique sculpting. What is the point in debating w/ you?

It would be a waste of our time to engage in a discussion with a bullheaded 18 year old who has worked out for a single year and have no earthly clue what he is actually talking about.

You are the epitome of a parrot.
    If you read one of my posts, I said I supported authentic weightlifting (Deadlift, Squat, Cleans, and stuff like Side Presses and things old time, natural bodybuilders used). I'm pro calisthenics but I do respect weightlifting, however pack on your debate gears and come at me

Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    One of the reasons why you suck at it
    I'm not denying I suck at trolling

Nah, won't be a fair fight. Lift weights for at least 3 years and maybe I will.
    Battle of wits, also tell me what I need to do to convince you my picture is authentic

Battle of wits, also tell me what I need to do to convince you my picture is authentic
    Don't look completely deformed in your photo.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -