Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is probably the best thread I've ever seen on here.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    This guys avatar makes cdmma look like Jay Cutler. I thought his shirtless pic was Justin Bieber at first glance.
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    lol!!!

HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Ronnie got up to 330 off season, you are 374, sounds like you're doing great

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    I was just screwing with you CDMMA. I was calling the dominatrix guy or whatever his name is Bieber, if that wasn't clear. I see the cutz in your avi.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was just screwing with you CDMMA. I was calling the dominatrix guy or whatever his name is Bieber, if that wasn't clear. I see the cutz in your avi.
    lol, I'm ~140lbs, it's fine.

One day, I'll get to where I want

R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ace28 View Post
    This is straight epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not actually a goose goosefrabbas's Avatar
    goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IamJonsCranium View Post
    "Cut" is more popular. But they really have almost the same profile, on just has a flashy label.
    Why don't we all just call it what it really is? "Toning up" is the most popular, as well as scientifically-accurate, description.
    Last edited by goosefrabbas; 06-14-2011 at 07:30 PM.
    Meet: 440/248/485 = 1173@144 sp

My powerlifting log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135067661&page=39

XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IamJonsCranium View Post
    Folks, this is a prime example of what I call the "Loser Mentality." It's an attitude defined by the thought, "I'll fail, so why even try?"

Have you ever seen someone who sucked at sports try to catch a ball? What do they do? They freak out right when the ball gets to them. I was tossing the football with my brother. He was dropping every single pass. I looked him in the face and said, "Kyle (name changed to protect the innocent), don't THINK you might catch the ball. KNOW you're going to catch the ball!" He caught every single one after that. True story.

He CHANGED his MENTALITY from Loser to Winner.

First, let's get one thing straight. Success isn't determined by goals. OP probably set a goal - he wanted to lose weight, he wanted to weigh 250, whatever. But... he never MADE A DECISION!

Decisions are what lead to success. He never made the decision, "I'm going to lose weight!" He though about it, for sure. Since Oct of 2010.

If you take a look at his first page of "other posts by user", you will see that 90% are in Misc and one is in Supp (this one). Any in Nutrition? Of course not. Why? OP doesn't like to eat healthy or diet. Why doesn't he do it anyway? He never made a DECISION to!

Instead, he hangs his head, pretends he tried, makes an excuse, and fits into the Loser Mentality mold.

He quit before he even tried.
    Bingo was his name-o....and this is true for 99% of our phuking country

SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    have you put on any weight since birth?

Originally Posted by ****nyHamsters View Post

?

createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Please recommend to me the next wonder supplement to help me break through this plateau.

Thank you.

EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol, I'm totally in for this one.

But in all seriousness OP, Moose Testicle Extract and lots of Starbucks. Will help you past your plateau.
    My Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135136571

I don't care how bad it hurt's, I just won't stop.

Deadlift Max - 405
    Bench Press Max - 235
    Squat Max - 355

Just Finished my first Deadlift Competition... Placed 1st. 405 lbs.
    Just Finished my first Bench Press Competition.. Placed 2nd. I got some work to put in to get up there.

hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he's not fat, he's a powerlifter

EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EarnedInfamy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hardgainer91 View Post
    he's not fat, he's a powerlifter
    ROFL Reps for Lol's
    My Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135136571

I don't care how bad it hurt's, I just won't stop.

Deadlift Max - 405
    Bench Press Max - 235
    Squat Max - 355

Just Finished my first Deadlift Competition... Placed 1st. 405 lbs.
    Just Finished my first Bench Press Competition.. Placed 2nd. I got some work to put in to get up there.

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are you luring that poor giraffe in to get quick bite brah

say the truth
    PROCCOR

SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by EarnedInfamy View Post
    ROFL Reps for Lol's

That metal guy in the gym RMohio's Avatar
    RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Muscledominatrx might possibly be the puniest dude on this board. Without the body hair, I would think he could possibly be a 12 year old girl who hasn't started getting her tatas yet.
    No... his tatas are there. Almost done too, he has what is known as mosquito bites lol repped.

brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brucevonbruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I've seen this photo before!

With a caption that read "giraffe sustains horrific gnaw scars as mutant amoeba attempts to devour helpless beast."

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R-Factor View Post
    This is straight epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP Seriously though go on a caloric deficit, change your diet, and start exercising. You are in a prime position to notice the results of your efforts in a short time. you have not even begun to reach your plateau. Minimize the carbs in your diet & eat lean protein & I GUARANTEE you will see dramatic results.

PS Giraffes aren't a good source of lean protein
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was this a serious thread initially or were you trolling?

Im honestly curious
    Benes

DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJAMiller is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It seems the only limit you have reached is the limit of how big they make clothes.

Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stats: 5'8", 374 lbs
    I rep back. Put your # of reps for reference.

-DR MISCER

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Was this a serious thread initially or were you trolling?

Im honestly curious

I thought he was serious at first. I looked at his other posts and it appears he just trolls.

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought he was serious at first. I looked at his other posts and it appears he just trolls.
    Ahh, I didn't look at those, makes sense.

Was trying to be a good person lol

Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Ahh, I didn't look at those, makes sense.

Was trying to be a good person lol
    Me too.

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EarnedInfamy View Post
    Lol, I'm totally in for this one.

But in all seriousness OP, Moose Testicle Extract and lots of Starbucks. Will help you past your plateau.
    EarnedInfamy's meaning: Drink lots of black coffee to get caffeine for fat burning.

OP's translation: Drink lots of peppermint mochiatos with extra syrup and whip cream on top.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just saw his "how do I bulk" thread in nutrition.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

Detroit Hardcore Bros PeteyFunk's Avatar
    PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post

PS Giraffes aren't a good source of lean protein
    LOL'D

Rep'd