almost180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When To Take: Animal Cuts/ Uni Pak

I am getting ready to add Animal Universal Pak and Cuts to the program and am wondering when the best time is to take them.. The instructions say to take the uni pak before hitting the gym however i've heard the uni can be tough on empty stomach (i go to the gym at 430 and usually don't have time or the appetite to get a meal in at 4 am). I realize though that i should probably take the cuts before lifting. so my question-- in short-- when is the optimum time to supplement? does it really matter that much?

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by almost180 View Post
    I am getting ready to add Animal Universal Pak and Cuts to the program and am wondering when the best time is to take them.. The instructions say to take the uni pak before hitting the gym however i've heard the uni can be tough on empty stomach (i go to the gym at 430 and usually don't have time or the appetite to get a meal in at 4 am). I realize though that i should probably take the cuts before lifting. so my question-- in short-- when is the optimum time to supplement? does it really matter that much?
    IMHO, I'd take Pak first thing in the morning with breakfast. Though I've heard of other users taking Pak as late as noon or even one I feel it's best to start your day off right with a solid breakfast and Pak. This way you are ensuring you are covering all your vitamins/nutrients/minerals for that day that you may be missing.

In regards to Cuts, it works best when it's taken with a very strict, dialed in diet and training program. Depending on when you work out, I'd take one dose early in the AM and the next dose some 4 to 6 hours later. If you are working out in the AM, simply take Cuts 30-40 minutes pre workout and again 4-6 hours later. If you are working out in the PM, simply take Cuts first thing in the morning and again 30-40 min preworkout (assuming your workout is 4-6 hours after your first dose). You may want to omit taking the red pill in your second dose if you are working out at night and it's close to your bed time.

Though these are my recommendations for when you can take these supps, it's best to take them at a time/schedule that works for you.

Hope this helps.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

vanessaS17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi, im starting animal cuts soon and i was wondering if i take the animal cuts in the morning before breakfast and go work out 30 min later is that ok if i have only taken one pak? since its recommended to take the second 30 min before my workout? does that mean i should take it later on in the afternoon or before my workout if i have already taken one pak?

soccer1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    IMHO, I'd take Pak first thing in the morning with breakfast. Though I've heard of other users taking Pak as late as noon or even one I feel it's best to start your day off right with a solid breakfast and Pak. This way you are ensuring you are covering all your vitamins/nutrients/minerals for that day that you may be missing.

In regards to Cuts, it works best when it's taken with a very strict, dialed in diet and training program. Depending on when you work out, I'd take one dose early in the AM and the next dose some 4 to 6 hours later. If you are working out in the AM, simply take Cuts 30-40 minutes pre workout and again 4-6 hours later. If you are working out in the PM, simply take Cuts first thing in the morning and again 30-40 min preworkout (assuming your workout is 4-6 hours after your first dose). You may want to omit taking the red pill in your second dose if you are working out at night and it's close to your bed time.

Though these are my recommendations for when you can take these supps, it's best to take them at a time/schedule that works for you.

Hope this helps.
    Taking cuts in the am is easy for me since I get up at 4am eat then run in the morning but I don't go to the gym till 12 hours later around 5pm and run again after. Should I change gym time or should I take 2nd cuts pack before gym. I go late because I like to eat second to last meal something light then after gym around 730-8 I eat last meal of day. I'm on a strict diet and it helps maintain my cravings.

mylife732 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when should take animal cuts

i took the animal cut for the first time this morning while eatting oatmeal. however, i did not work out as of yet i will be working out this afternoon. should i have taken this before the oatmeal or no?

jecsanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are the each of the pills?

May i know which are the other pills since AC/cuta has 9 pills right? Red is stimulant and blue is the water shedding.. How about the rest of it?

[QUOTE=B Con;699208241]IMHO, I'd take Pak first thing in the morning with breakfast. Though I've heard of other users taking Pak as late as noon or even one I feel it's best to start your day off right with a solid breakfast and Pak. This way you are ensuring you are covering all your vitamins/nutrients/minerals for that day that you may be missing.

aly3001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post

Hope this helps.
    hi sir again i dont understand about the animal cut - in the morning how to take it before or after food ???

VassTheo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Animal Cuts

Hi guys,

Started taking cuts today, took first pack on empty stomach, at 7am then 30min later had breakfast, I usually train in the afternoons around 12 or 1pm. When should I take my next pack? And can I still take a protein shake after my work out?

Vass
    Last edited by VassTheo; 10-27-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Sa222m is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When to take

I'm taking the animal cuts when I woke up at 6 am.Then, I head to the gym and exercise.
    the issue is I don't have my breakfast till 8:30
    is that ok? or I must eat breakfast after 30 mins from taking animal cuts?

rjre is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I recommend, according to your schedule....

Originally Posted by Sa222m View Post
    I'm taking the animal cuts when I woke up at 6 am.Then, I head to the gym and exercise.
    the issue is I don't have my breakfast till 8:30
    is that ok? or I must eat breakfast after 30 mins from taking animal cuts?
    I recommend, according to your schedule, is to go ahead an eat your breakfast at 8:30. It's perfect, because after a workout, your body is still burning calories, even a resting state. If you take them with breakfast, your body's metabolism slows down to break down and process the breakfast you just eaten. But this all depends if you have a high metabolism or low metabolism. So I recommend taking animal cuts when you wake up at 6 am.
    Last edited by rjre; 10-01-2018 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Needed more clarification