gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking workout please share yours here!!

Hi y'all,

I was wondering if you gals would share your bulking workout regimen. I'd like to add some muscle and i reallize it will take a long time to do so. I need some ideas so I can go ahead and plan my new workout.

Thanks alot,
    gym girly

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What I have done in the past is relied on diet, training, and supplementation.

Six meals a day, each consisted of a complete protein and a complex carbohydrate.

Train 3 time a week, each body part once a week. I used heavy compound movements for the most part. I relied on partials a lot to build strength and power. I keep my reps in the 4-8 range to complete failure. I keepp my sets at 3 for the max. I've also had great success with HIT Training.

When trying to gain I take whey, MRP's, creatine, glutamine.

Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MsFit:

Are you inside my head or something?! This is, like, the third time I've read a post of yours and it was my exact thoughts. I'll read a post, think about what I'm going to say in my reply, scroll down, and there it is - already written by you! LOL

Apparently, we have very similar training styles and philosophies. Again, your previous post in this thread was me to a T. With the exception of eating six meals a day, each consisting of protein and carbs; my last meal right before bed is only protein.

Get huge,
    Femintensity

cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bow legs

Ok... I need some assistance in this area also! I have a great outer sweep going on but my inside connections make my legs look bowed. Do you girls also know bulking exercises for the inner thigh. I do standing lunges, walking lunges, squats, leg press, one-leg isolated press, adducters, stiff-deads, leg curls, etc. But apparently I am still missing something!!!

I had two national level competitors help me for a while - one was a juicer and she almost killed me w/her leg workout! (ha ha, taught me a good lesson about working out w/juicing girls). The other was more fitness and so her legs were big because of the gymnastic moves.

BUT I have absolutely NO bounce and I don't juice so I thought maybe you guys would have some hints on how to resolve this DARN problem!

Any suggestions??? THANKS!

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Femintensity
    MsFit:

Are you inside my head or something?! This is, like, the third time I've read a post of yours and it was my exact thoughts. I'll read a post, think about what I'm going to say in my reply, scroll down, and there it is - already written by you! LOL

Apparently, we have very similar training styles and philosophies. Again, your previous post in this thread was me to a T. With the exception of eating six meals a day, each consisting of protein and carbs; my last meal right before bed is only protein.

Get huge,
    Femintensity
    LOL...great minds think alike. Actually, I play internet mind games here.

Re: bow legs

Originally posted by cdmuscle
    Ok... I need some assistance in this area also! I have a great outer sweep going on but my inside connections make my legs look bowed. Do you girls also know bulking exercises for the inner thigh. I do standing lunges, walking lunges, squats, leg press, one-leg isolated press, adducters, stiff-deads, leg curls, etc. But apparently I am still missing something!!!

I had two national level competitors help me for a while - one was a juicer and she almost killed me w/her leg workout! (ha ha, taught me a good lesson about working out w/juicing girls). The other was more fitness and so her legs were big because of the gymnastic moves.

Well, as you are well aware, the mass builders are the squats, presses, and deads. They those should take care of the entire leg, but everyone has different genetics.

What you can try is wide-stance squats with lighter weight. Don't exaggerate the wide-stance, just enough to where you can focus more on the inner thigh. Try doing a full squat. It won't be dangerous since your weight load will be lighter.

Add walking lunges, reverse lunges, box lunges...keep the muscle confusion active.
    Last edited by MsFit; 06-17-2003 at 10:00 PM.

Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Femintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cdmuscle: Incorporate wide-stance squats into your leg workout. That should solve the problem. You won't be able to go as heavy here as you normally would for standard squats, but that doesn't matter. The key here is to lift what you can in good form, and really squeeze your legs, focusing on the inner thighs (almost as if doing an adductor machine) on the way up. Let me warn you: If done properly, you'll come back to this forum and curse at me the next day.

MsFit: Internet mind games? I KNEW it! LOL

~ Femintensity ~