Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Teen First Steroid Use HELP

Okay so im 16 and i was THINKING only thinking about taking winstrol as i heard it help lean muscle mass growth and VERY few side effect if any at all if taking in small amounts (This is oral winstrol), no gyno,acne,hairloss this is what i read btw... My 1 concern is stunted growth im only 5ft 7, would winstrol stunt my growth?. my diet is great and so is my training. I know your all gona say dont take it but if there is no side effects should i? THANKS FOR YOU HELP BUDDYS

Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too young
    I rep back +200✔

S: 465
    B: 325
    D: 545

Proud owner of a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA 5.7L with T-Top, and digital dash.

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    theres really never no side effects. btw everyone says their diet and training is great and then want to take steroids lol. you can make a ton more gains naturally. dont even think about its also likely once you cycle you will continue to do so and keep on doing harsher and harsher cycles.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

speclk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speclk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speclk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't do it. There are side effects to using Winstrol, especially orally. You're 16, your natural test & growth hormone levels are high. Whatever reason you feel you need to talk yourself into taking this stuff now will probably be 100% less important to you in 5-10 yrs.

Consume 1.5g of protein per lb. of bodyweight, train hard, and get on creatine/glutamine if you want.

I'm not anti-steroid, but if you think you can inject/ingest a synthetic substance into your body without any side effects you're kidding yourself.

If you've already made up your mind that you're going to do this, then please take 3 or 4 months to research the sh*t out of everything you're doing.

Just my .02

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    theres really never no side effects. btw everyone says their diet and training is great and then want to take steroids lol. you can make a ton more gains naturally. dont even think about its also likely once you cycle you will continue to do so and keep on doing harsher and harsher cycles.
    bolded.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by speclk View Post
    Don't do it. There are side effects to using Winstrol, especially orally. You're 16, your natural test & growth hormone levels are high. Whatever reason you feel you need to talk yourself into taking this stuff now will probably be 100% less important to you in 5-10 yrs.

Consume 1.5g of protein per lb. of bodyweight, train hard, and get on creatine/glutamine if you want.

I'm not anti-steroid, but if you think you can inject/ingest a synthetic substance into your body without any side effects you're kidding yourself.

If you've already made up your mind that you're going to do this, then please take 3 or 4 months to research the sh*t out of everything you're doing.

Just my .02
    I stopped at glutamine

Board Cert Broscientist Robb817's Avatar
    Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    I stopped at glutamine
    and..? how does this assist the OP?

OP: your too young
    Eats booty like groceries crew

Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michelangelo-d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MMARevaL View Post
    Okay so im 16 and i was THINKING only thinking about taking winstrol as i heard it help lean muscle mass growth and VERY few side effect if any at all if taking in small amounts (This is oral winstrol), no gyno,acne,hairloss this is what i read btw... My 1 concern is stunted growth im only 5ft 7, would winstrol stunt my growth?. my diet is great and so is my training. I know your all gona say dont take it but if there is no side effects should i? THANKS FOR YOU HELP BUDDYS
    You only weigh 130 lbs, you have a fair way to go before you consider taking a steroid/ph.

Just eat a lot of food, no one is going to recommend you any kind of cycle given your age and stats

DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Son are you kidding? Or trollin?
    Please tell me you aren't seriously considering running winny haha

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Robb817 View Post
    and..? how does this assist the OP?

OP: your too young
    Hmm Lets see

Doesnt waste his money

Doesnt waste his time trying to figute out which is the best one

Doesnt waste potential space on here asking glutamine questions

Etc etc

NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Winny? lol
    Winny is pretty androgenic for the gains you get off it. Not worth it, especially not solo.
    You are 16...wayyy too young.
    Seriously, you just hit puberty, you may have trouble getting an erection if you do this cycle.

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    op, this is the only winny you're ready for

xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you honestly shouldnt even consider doing winny at your age (srs) just eat big and train hard kid youll see the results and be happy you didnt take it in the long run

marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcucv1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It will not stunt your growth, but you are too young to be even thinking about AAS. I know you want to get big quick, been there done that and i did not know what i was doing and i am paying some the of consequences. Put the weight on naturally overtime, it will pay off in the long run. What you are eating is the most important thing right now!
    "If man made it, don't eat it"...."If it tastes good, spit it out" - Jack LaLanne

massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivegain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please don't wait until you have reached you natty point, then if you want to have fun but do your research i have a freind that ran a very strong first test e cycle and other compounds , during this cycle he ended up getting gyno/b**ch tits due to the fact he didn't do his research and have a AI on hand.Train hard and learn more, your just getting your feet wet in bodybuilding
    Addictive to getting bigger!

pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's no telling what side effects it will specifically have on you. Your body's hormones are already trying to make you grow, why mess around with that process? Plus, even if you suffer no side effects, you'll feel a lot more proud when you'd up 50lbs of lean muscle without having cheated. Eat big and lift heavy... it'll take you a long long way from where you are now.

MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MMARevaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by marcucv1 View Post
    It will not stunt your growth, but you are too young to be even thinking about AAS. I know you want to get big quick, been there done that and i did not know what i was doing and i am paying some the of consequences. Put the weight on naturally overtime, it will pay off in the long run. What you are eating is the most important thing right now!
    Ya im not gona do it, i just had a phase there "**** it and get as big as you can" but thanks for answering, just wondering though would it not stunt your growth no?

urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    definetly take those steroids. dont worry about stunted growth bro and make sure you take atleast 10 tabs 5 times per day to make sure it works. (sometimes it wont work if you underdose it bro)

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pretend View Post
    There's no telling what side effects it will specifically have on you. Your body's hormones are already trying to make you grow, why mess around with that process? Plus, even if you suffer no side effects, you'll feel a lot more proud when you'd up 50lbs of lean muscle without having cheated. Eat big and lift heavy... it'll take you a long long way from where you are now.
    stopped reading @ cheated...

wanna tell him not to do it because he's 16? great

wanna tell him not to do it from atop your moral high horse? plz go

Originally Posted by urcool View Post
    definetly take those steroids. dont worry about stunted growth bro and make sure you take atleast 10 tabs 5 times per day to make sure it works. (sometimes it wont work if you underdose it bro)
    im not a idiot just dont comment anymore and seriously god forbid you overdose... cough cough

pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post

I have no problem with someone doing that to get beyond their natural potential, but at 130lbs and young enough to be still growing, that's a long way off. Using it to reduce the hard work that proper diet and training requires is what I would consider cheating (yourself).

I have no problem with someone doing that to get beyond their natural potential, but at 130lbs and young enough to be still growing, that's a long way off. Using it to reduce the hard work that proper diet and training requires is what I would consider cheating (yourself).
    yo guys dont go arguing over me i was just looking for advice and your right i shouldnt use them yet thanks for both of your info

rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) rpmmafia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by urcool View Post
    i think if you take certain anabolics its actually supposed to increase your height faster...

but who knows you would probably reach the same height just it would take longer

and also erections

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Myself?

Did I miss something?

Myself?

Did I miss something?
    Sorry, I didn't mean it specifically as "you"... I should have said "oneself".

Sorry, I didn't mean it specifically as "you"... I should have said "oneself".
    dem der pronouns

NeoNLiGhT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wouldn't something like this be better and more safe.

Weeks 1-5 25-50mg dbol every day in 3 divided doses
    Weeks 1-5 0.5mg Arimidex every other day
    Weeks 6-8 20mg nolvadex and 100mg clomid every day

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you serious?

NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

50lbs of muscle natty also sounds like a legit goal....
    Corporal of Marines

Dymatize ISO-100 Protein-----XF UP 2.0
    White Flood-----DS LX
    AllMax MCM-----CL GG
    Pump-Bol-----SNS B-A
    Orange Triad-----SNS Agmatine
    PsyKO
    ON Fish Oil Caps

Original Registration Sept. 2007. (Fail at remembering BS password, fail harder at remembering associated email password.)

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You obviously have no idea what steroids do.

You think you can inject test, or do oral cycles, and eat and train sh*tty and still get huge? You're a dumba*s. Steroids aren't magic. You still need to eat properly and train hard as f*ck.

Also, while I'm not saying OP isn't young to be doing steroids, but lol @ people who say "wait till you reach your natty potential before steroids." Cus yeah...that's what all the pros did...they waited till they reached there natural limitations before hitting juice...psht gimme a fu*kin break.