Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My journey to the top, I AM JUGGERNAUT!

I've always been the cute girl, the small girl, the not fat, but not thin girl, the soft girl. Not anymore though...

A friend of mine introduced me to weight training about a year ago and since then I have been absolutely hooked. I never liked the gym before I met those sweet set of dumbbells! My perspective was completely flipped around! I can barely go a day without getting my cross trainers on, and jogging to those glass doors that hold all my potential inside! When informed about the "I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE", I immediately thought, "I am so game!" So, I filled out the forms and ordered my product, and here I am, competing. I'm fairly new to these intense workouts but I love them. I want to prove to all those people who called me "soft" that I can be hard as nails...just watch me!
    Last edited by DesireeAlexis; 06-12-2011 at 05:02 PM.
    "However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?" - Buddha

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Welcome

Welcome to Team Juggernaut and welcome to the contest. There are alot of us in here that will help you along the way...just ask. Good luck and looking forward to stopping in to see the progress. When you get a chance feel free to stop by.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135082821
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the contest and good luck
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome, and best of luck in the contest!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi DesireeAlexis, welcome to team Juggernaut. You look fit in your progress picture.

Attached Images
    Send a friend to invite on facebook--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thanks!

Thanks for the support gents, I will be doing my best to compete against you guys This is gunna rock!
    "However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?" - Buddha

kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are about 4 girls I think! Are u in for Vegas or the Arnold one?
    I started during vacation bc I wanted a chance for VEGAS!
    Good luck!

Originally Posted by DesireeAlexis View Post
    Thanks for the support gents, I will be doing my best to compete against you guys This is gunna rock!

corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    welcome and sub'd, looking forward to following

wow, only four of us hey. I gotta check out every ones logs! that's what I'll be doing on my day off here and it's all about VEGAS!
    Originally Posted by kimmichael79 View Post
    There are about 4 girls I think! Are u in for Vegas or the Arnold one?
    I started during vacation bc I wanted a chance for VEGAS!
    Good luck!

awesome thanks! I'm so thrilled I can barely sit still :P
    Originally Posted by corcorbc View Post
    welcome and sub'd, looking forward to following

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family! Look forward to following your progress. What supplements will you be using and what are your goals?
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    welcome! i wish more girls would lift haha, most girls think that they will get huge like instantly from lifting lol
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*

~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

Misc Utah Crew

Utah Jazz and BYU Football

I am going to be taking Juggernaut obviously haha, and infinite labs BCAA's. I use isolate protein as well, and Udo's Oil omega 3-6-9's. that's it for now, but if anyone has any good suggestions for helpful sup's im up for the advice!

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family! Look forward to following your progress. What supplements will you be using and what are your goals?

I find that to be the worst stereotype for girls lifting. Where realistically I have become leaner from the heavy weights. I feel so good when I finally get to the breaking point and get to up my weight!
    Originally Posted by DewyDeadlifts View Post
    welcome! i wish more girls would lift haha, most girls think that they will get huge like instantly from lifting lol

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am going to be taking Juggernaut obviously haha, and infinite labs BCAA's. I use isolate protein as well, and Udo's Oil omega 3-6-9's. that's it for now, but if anyone has any good suggestions for helpful sup's im up for the advice!
    Thats probably a good basic stack...you might want to add a post workout of some sort, like Massport.
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000) kconnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut nation!

If you workout hard enough to get sore or intend to turn up the intensity to do so, I would highly recommend Glutamine. It is the most prevalent amino acid in muscles and when Credz and I used 15-20 g during workouts it helped immensely.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the original juggernaut

I find that to be the worst stereotype for girls lifting. Where realistically I have become leaner from the heavy weights. I feel so good when I finally get to the breaking point and get to up my weight!
    Hi, welcome to the juggernaut world, im here to support you to become the new juggernaut,think it, dream it, make it happen,
    when i hear that comment from girls( that they are afraid of getting too big from lifting) i Laugh at them, and then that tells me who im dealing with(the lights or on but nobody is home)
    tip of the day,cardio burns calories, weight lifting burns fat, shapes the muscles to your designed look,keep up the good work, im here to help.

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So know we have the fantastic 4 femme juggenauts! Welcome aboard =-)

Originally Posted by DewyDeadlifts View Post
    Mind blown =-s
    what makes them think they can get bigger and way faster than a man?! The world will never know
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

sunday!

Sunday is my day off of the gym but just discovered that there is a drop in donation based yoga class down town! so a few girl friends and I spent our evening down there, it was core day! totally helped stretch out my tight hams, it was really relaxing as well!
    SUNDAY JUNE 12:
    1.5 hour yoga class

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome to the Juggernaut nation!

If you workout hard enough to get sore or intend to turn up the intensity to do so, I would highly recommend Glutamine. It is the most prevalent amino acid in muscles and when Credz and I used 15-20 g during workouts it helped immensely.
    Yeah Glutamine is good stuff. I still take about that amount now and it's been rocking.

Glad you enjoyed your yoga
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking good des!

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've always been the cute girl, the small girl, the not fat, but not thin girl, the soft girl. Not anymore though...

A friend of mine introduced me to weight training about a year ago and since then I have been absolutely hooked. I never liked the gym before I met those sweet set of dumbbells! My perspective was completely flipped around! I can barely go a day without getting my cross trainers on, and jogging to those glass doors that hold all my potential inside! When informed about the "I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE", I immediately thought, "I am so game!" So, I filled out the forms and ordered my product, and here I am, competing. I'm fairly new to these intense workouts but I love them. I want to prove to all those people who called me "soft" that I can be hard as nails...just watch me!
    Welcome aboard! Grats on going from average to amazing! It is totally addictive for sure. You'll love Juggernaut!
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge! nice motivation, keep it up and keep the workouts intense! you can do it!

Wants 2B Infinite Beauty Snowgrrl83's Avatar
    Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey! Just found your log!!
    I'm so happy to see another lady join the challenge!!
    I'm pretty much the same height as you - so we might have very similar configurations - for this reason I'm looking forward to reading about your workouts and nutrition!!!
    SUBBED!!
    Follow my I AM JUGGERNAUT journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134533291

haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) haus3r is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Welcome! Prove em all wrong...

hmm, well maybe ill have to order some, see how the sup's I ordered treat me, just want them to get here!!
    and Yah I think yoga is going to be a weekly thing for me now, with all the hard training during the week, just stretching it out and meditating really put me back in line!

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Yeah Glutamine is good stuff. I still take about that amount now and it's been rocking.

Glad you enjoyed your yoga

I must find all the other ladies as well, so shocked there are so little of us partaking in this!
    REALLY cool that we are the same height! doesnt happen often! haha.
    Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by Snowgrrl83 View Post
    Hey! Just found your log!!
    I'm so happy to see another lady join the challenge!!
    I'm pretty much the same height as you - so we might have very similar configurations - for this reason I'm looking forward to reading about your workouts and nutrition!!!
    SUBBED!!

another thanks!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the awesome support and the subscriptions!!
    Its also really great to see some of my hometown friends on bb.com and subscribing to my logs as well! I am just getting ready to hit the gym as we speak ill post my workout once i finish!
    you guys kick ass!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yoga is great. I have the P90X version and it kicks my butt everytime. I haven't done it in a while - I need to find time for it.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

june 13th

Monday: back/triceps

Pull-ups on assisted pull up machine 5x5 @-40lbs
    Single arm dumbbell rows 3x10 @20lbs
    T-Bar row 3x10 @25lbs
    Seated rows close-grip 3x10 @50lbs
    Lat pull-downs 3x10 @50lbs

Triceps push-downs 3x10 @30lbs
    Skull crushers 3x10 @20lbs