Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How long does it take to get ripped

Looking at my pic how long would it take me to get ripped I'm going to start going the gym Mon, Wed,Fri,Sun and do that muscle building 10 reps max stuff. So how long would it take could you do it in 6 weeks? Like I don't mean completely bodybuilder ripped but like Jersey/Geordie Shore type ripped.

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RoyalMarine8 View Post
    Looking at my pic how long would it take me to get ripped I'm going to start going the gym Mon, Wed,Fri,Sun and do that muscle building 10 reps max stuff. So how long would it take could you do it in 6 weeks? Like I don't mean completely bodybuilder ripped but like Jersey/Geordie Shore type ripped.
    This is completely stupid.

On a serious note you need to get your diet and training in check and get and adequate amount of rest and TIME will take it's place.
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

"boulder shoulders" fade2green514's Avatar
    fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lift heavier like 6-8 reps, MUSCLE FAILURE, and eat tons of protein. dont over do the carbs and fats but dont under-do them either.

do every muscle every week and you'll see the results your looking for as long as you're 500-700 calories above maintenance.

ALWAYS hit squats deadlifts and bench press every week.

id say a year or two

RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nugget5 View Post
    This is completely stupid.

On a serious note you need to get your diet and training in check and get and adequate amount of rest and TIME will take it's place.
    Lol if your gunna say its stupid ATLEAST tell me why

"boulder shoulders" fade2green514's Avatar
    fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jersey shore is stupid and ripped in 6 weeks is stupid.

it takes years for bodybuilders to get big...

for you, min of a year

oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol if your gunna say its stupid ATLEAST tell me why
    because it doesnt have anything to do with exercises...

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4 years.

1 year of doing it completely wrong.
    1 year of learning what you're supposed to do
    2 years of actually doing it

DerDeutsche has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DerDeutsche has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DerDeutsche has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DerDeutsche has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DerDeutsche has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can't get Geordie Shore type ripped in 6 weeks and it takes you as long as much work you put in. If you are just going through the motions, it can take you a loooong time.

small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) small_frey008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A few days, just use hydroxycut hardcore and stack it with body fortress whey protein.... That should do it.
    Current Stack
    - Fish oil
    - Orange Triad
    - Basic Creatine Monohydrate

Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To get Jersey Shore ripped:
    Do curls, lots of them. Bench way more than is safe, and have your spotter row it off of you every rep. Don't worry about squats, just wear long pants. Take "sell-tek" and you can definitly do it in 6 weeks.

Good luck and keep us posted!
    My workout log ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133269973

dovet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry but that is possibly one of the worst questions I've seen on here and I'm not being unnecessarily harsh. That is an impossible question to answer because it depends on so many factors. YOur genetics, diet, training program, effort level, air pressure... the list is literally infinite. You will either learn a hard lesson when you start going to the gym and quit straight away or you will learn the lesson and be patient and then surprise yourself by how fast it happens once you've lost the ridiculously high expectations many new bodybuilders begin with. If you want the latter, start lifting with the basic, compound exercises that weight lifters have used for years and just concentrate on making sure you work your muscles. Ignore all the micro details that only pro bodybuilders need and focus on eating healthily and enough, lifting weights regularly and resting sufficiently. I hope this changes your mentality and doesn't put you off, as bodybuilding is a very rewarding and beneficial thing for anyone to do.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, summer will be long over by the time that happens for you. Nobody wants to be small and ripped, which is what would happen if you went on an epic cut right now. Build a physique first and then worry about getting shredded. You would wind up looking like a marathon runner without building a significant amount of muscle mass first.

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you wanna get ripped in 6 weeks i recommend you do this program that helped me get super ripped 6packs abs.
    monday:chest
    tuesday:bicep
    wednesday:chest
    thursday:bicep
    friday:chest
    also remember to take cell tech 3times a day everyday. really helps with the fat loss and muscle building.

morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by moneyrich View Post
    if you wanna get ripped in 6 weeks i recommend you do this program that helped me get super ripped 6packs abs.
    monday:chest
    tuesday:bicep
    wednesday:chest
    thursday:bicep
    friday:chest
    also remember to take cell tech 3times a day everyday. really helps with the fat loss and muscle building.
    At 133 lbs you are vouching for compunds? hmm..
    Irrespective of your question, the chances of getting " food" and " squat" as a response on this forum is 80%

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fade2green514 View Post
    jersey shore is stupid and ripped in 6 weeks is stupid.

it takes years for bodybuilders to get big...

for you, min of a year
    He never said he wanted a bodybuilder physique, honestly I don't know who would want to look like jay cutler...disgusting. Jersey shore may be retarded and I agree, but some the guys are ripped. Don't rip on the guy (OP), he set high goals I won't be surprised if he gets them with mad motivation and dedication to lifting

When I started lifting, people critizced me and said I wouldn't get the look I want because I wanted it in 3 months. I'm right where I'm at after 3 months and a bit more. I got negged and flamed at for my thread long time ago bout starting. I don't consider myself fallen short of my goal, I hit the goal.

Anyways, not flaming you bro don't take it wrong just saying ease up on him.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It takes a lot of effort and discipline.

For some, within a couple a months. I'm one of these guys (takes me around 3-5 months to be completely shredded without use of drugs or enhancers, but then again, with my body type, I burn mad calories).

There are few that it takes a while for their bodies to adjust. What you have to do is actually develop a good habit and discipline to even get to where you want to be. I learned that my first three months of training, and from there, everything became easier and easier.

alanx619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey hengman how long has it taken you to get how u are?

Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    It takes a lot of effort and discipline.

For some, within a couple a months. I'm one of these guys (takes me around 3-5 months to be completely shredded without use of drugs or enhancers, but then again, with my body type, I burn mad calories).

There are few that it takes a while for their bodies to adjust. What you have to do is actually develop a good habit and discipline to even get to where you want to be. I learned that my first three months of training, and from there, everything became easier and easier.
    so how long has it taken you to get like u are? and do u wake up sore?

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sure 6 weeks you can look like Vinny.

In your first year you can put on 15-20 lbs of muscle. Natrual.

If you used steroids 3 months, and you can be shreded

Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000)
    On the thirteenth second of the twenty third hour, of the fourth day, in the ninth month of the next leap year, you sir shall achieve your goals of being ripped. Note though, this will not get you body builder ripped. This will get you jersey shore, guido ripped.

For bodybuilder ripped it will take sixty seven fort nights and eighteen hours. Only then if the moon has eclipsed the sun and the stars aligned perfectly shall you be bodybuilder ripped.

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    4 years.

1 year of doing it completely wrong.
    1 year of learning what you're supposed to do
    2 years of actually doing it
    I can relate to this lol. I'm towards the end of year 2 - learning what I'm supposed to do.

Edit: Oh shnap! Old thread. Kill it...
    Last edited by kanis999; 05-22-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by small_frey008 View Post
    A few days, just use hydroxycut hardcore and stack it with body fortress whey protein.... That should do it.
    Don't forgot cell tech!

mackwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This isn't a stupid question, but you aspire to look like you belong on Jersey Shore??? Eeesh, I'm sure this has been said but the Situation is not the pinnacle of male physique. When I see him point to that asymmetric 4 pack with that cocky grin it kills me a little inside to know people buy into the hype. But besides that, you need to try a regimented diet and exercise program for about a year, get the quick gains out of the way, and then you will have a muuuuuch better idea of how quickly your muscles respond to the pressure. Your determination, consistency, and research will determine how long it's gonna take to get those jersey shore muscles

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beachman View Post
    To get Jersey Shore ripped:
    Do curls, lots of them. Bench way more than is safe, and have your spotter row it off of you every rep. Don't worry about squats, just wear long pants. Take "sell-tek" and you can definitly do it in 6 weeks.

Good luck and keep us posted!
    You forgot Tan. Tan like 3 hours a day.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

PapaNickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tough

I do not know why these guys are so hard on a kid that is simply asking for information. If he does not know and if he is simply uninformed in this area then hopefully you can just give him some advice.
    How about simply putting him on the correct path?
    At least some people desired to help him instead of ripping him a new one.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    43569083272.20238292 hours, 22 min and 24.929353 seconds.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

justausername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Years or weeks depends on you.

barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barrett30 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Captain Merica did it in 60 seconds.....6 weeks.....sure why not. Give it hell and report to us all and tell us how successful that was for you.

Or I could be serious and tell you it's going to take you years. Granted, I didn't start training hard until my late 20's, but it's taken me a few years to go from rail thin to having the little bit of size I have right now. Think of your goal in terms of years, not weeks. If you're 16 now and you could put on 8-10lbs of solid muscle a year, you could maybe be a solid 170 by the time you're 20-21. I hate throwing numbers out there without knowing what you're workouts look like, but if you do what you're suppose to do, I don't see any reason why 170 isn't a reasonable goal in 4-5 years. You'll find out this is a lifestyle, not something you do in a couple of weeks to impress someone, or yourself.

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cuz the fat down then do implants. women do it do can men.
    but seriously, OP asked a pretty stupid question. unrealistic too.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At 5'8 and a buck thirty, OP is relatively ripped. He however has basically no muscle mass of note. If his body fat stays at the same percentage, he'd look ripped if he gained some clean mass. That takes a little time though. I get the sense that the OP might be trying to get a quick transformation for some event likely involving ladies. It's not going to happen in that time, but it's worth starting and following through on.

ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends on your genetics and your diet plan as well as how frequently you sleep well and if you train correctly in the gym (not overtraining or slacking off).if you look into everything seriously, it would probably take around 12 weeks at the very least to notice enough gains for you to be considered "ripped"