Thread: Music

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Music

OK, i'm really bored so thought i'd post a thread about something.

What do you guys listen to for insanely intense workouts?

Perosnally i like
    KoRn
    Linkin Park
    Creed
    DMX
    50 Cents

However recently i have just been working out without music and my training intensitiy is slipping so i'm going to get the headphones back on soon.
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

'What's Important Now... WIN'

5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is something called the search field!
    This same topic has been posted.. quadrillion times alreadi!

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Letīs start a new kind of thread on music.
    Everyone tell me what kind of music you DONīT listen in the gym.
    Up the Irons!

.BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good idea.

I'll start with Rap. Makes me want to go do a drive by down tha skreet while I flossin dem MJ twankies on dat 'Lac I be pushin wit dem ho's skrait sweatin my flava off this hizzle, Shiiiiiiiiiiit. How can you workout to that...

Country. Feel like I have to go intercourse a sheep in the back of my '83 Camaro with a 2' lift kit packed out with a spray paint mural of the rebel flag, mud tires, and a set of Hella lights mounted on the grille.

Pop. Only if you grew up listening to Lionel Ritchie and have a picture of Boy George with an authentic personalized signature.

R&B. Often leads to the pondering of my sexuality and tends to leave me with that not so fresh feeling.

Hardcore. Use to be the choice but Metal has since blown this away. I.e. old Earth Crisis, Snapcase all the way up to some Zao, and few Poison the Well songs. Most hardcore kids' fashion statements ride a thin line between style and borderline homosexuality so I tend to keep the conversations short.

Soul. No problem here. If you don't like a good Marvin Gaye, Otis Redding, or Ben E. King song then you's a ho. Just don't work out to this.

Metal. Gets you pissed off wanting to break **** and kick puppies. Isn't that how you need to be in a good workout scenario? Suggestions include: Quo Vadis, Soilwork, Slayer, Truth Through Treason, Meshuggah, Pantera and the list goes on. Exclude such 'I forgot to put my tampon in' bands as Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Korn, basically all those type bands that try so much to be hard and never succeed past the nerdy adolescent trenchcoat mafia style.

Opinions will vary but refer to the above list accordingly.
    Last edited by .BrokeN.; 06-12-2003 at 08:53 AM.

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My gym plays some odd form of pop techno which i'd rather not listen to when working out. I don't like listening to R&B when working out, or any kind of pop, cause how can you get fired up listening to avril lavigne? And i can't stand it when my gym plays the jeapordy song! Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate country, pop or slow melodys in the gym.
    There is this one song they allways play at my gym which is so stupid, it's title is 'Lazy'.

Club techno music and pop are the worst though... no sorry Justin Timberlake... the guy is annoying, it isn't motivating or anything and he's just copied Jacko.
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

'What's Important Now... WIN'

ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I listen to REAL metal...

Primarily Slayer, Exodus, and Old Metallica.

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by ToxicCorpse
    I listen to REAL metal...

Primarily Slayer, Exodus, and Old Metallica.
    Good choices but when I think of REAL metal I go with Iron Maiden!
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brother33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MC Hammer

.BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want a good workout song go download Cryptopsy-"ColdHate, Warm Blood" Serious metalheads only, Korn kids need not apply.

blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how many treads are there about workout music now???
    old pictures
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=239105[/url]
    newer but still very old pictures
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=283404[/url]

5'8'' around 150

Matt_2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rocky soundtracks

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by NextBestThing
    Good choices but when I think of REAL metal I go with Iron Maiden!
    Thatīs my boy!
    Up the Irons!