Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TechRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm the juggernaut-- beast!!

I have just entered the "I'm the Juggernaut Contest". I'm still trying to understand all the details but non-the-less it's go time. I started my transformation on June 8, 2011. Since that time I have lost 21 lbs and 9% BF but I have been looking for an edge to help boost my workouts and incinerate more fat. I think Infinite Labs products have that edge!

Since June I have been eating strictly paleo which is lean meats, veggies, nuts and some fruit. This diet really kicked me into gear but the last two weeks have been rough. I have had zero energy so I have added oatmeal and haven't noticed anything crazy as far as weight gain but I have noticed a good surge of energy. For my workouts I follow crossfit and crossfit football plans. This system has been AWESOME for killing it! I notice I'm getting stronger and shredding fat like never before. Crossfit Football is more power/ heavy lifting workouts while the other is a little bit of all things painful.

I have been overweight for years. I guess you could say I'm powerful in that as a firefighter I can do my job but I have never felt good in my skin. I have never pulled off my shirt and said, "damn I look good!". I want that! So on June 8, 2011 I DECIDED to focus like a laser beam on that one goal. Trust me, I have tried EVERY diet plan and system from weight watchers to HCG with great results for 8 weeks then I get fat again. So this time I DECIDED to go with zero diet plans and hard work. I realized that it is my thinking that is off not my body. I realized that I have an addiction to food; when I get stressed I eat, when great things happen in my life I eat, when I get bored I eat and then I'm fat. I needed to change my thinking to change my body. So far so good but the journey has just began. I am taking a NO BULL**** approach to all of this so if you are seeing BULL**** please call me out. Most of the time we don't realize we are causing harm to ourselves until a friend show us.

--Roper

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome aboard and good luck on the challenge! You will find a wealth of knowledge and some great people on here...from reps to contestants! Feel free to stop by my log for daily motivation and ask if you need anything!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135082821
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Useful information, many thanks to the author.
    Muscle supplements come in a variety of forms, and some are both safer and more likely to be effective.

Many Thanks,

Thanks for the support! It's always good to know that there are people out there rooting for for ya. Good luck to you as well.

Originally Posted by eericksen View Post
    Welcome aboard and good luck on the challenge! You will find a wealth of knowledge and some great people on here...from reps to contestants! Feel free to stop by my log for daily motivation and ask if you need anything!
    - Chris

I AM THE JUGGERNAUT! FOLLOW THE JOURNEY!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=718071711

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TechRescue View Post
    I have just entered the "I'm the Juggernaut Contest". I'm still trying to understand all the details but non-the-less it's go time. I started my transformation on June 8, 2011. Since that time I have lost 21 lbs and 9% BF but I have been looking for an edge to help boost my workouts and incinerate more fat. I think Infinite Labs products have that edge!

Since June I have been eating strictly paleo which is lean meats, veggies, nuts and some fruit. This diet really kicked me into gear but the last two weeks have been rough. I have had zero energy so I have added oatmeal and haven't noticed anything crazy as far as weight gain but I have noticed a good surge of energy. For my workouts I follow crossfit and crossfit football plans. This system has been AWESOME for killing it! I notice I'm getting stronger and shredding fat like never before. Crossfit Football is more power/ heavy lifting workouts while the other is a little bit of all things painful.

I have been overweight for years. I guess you could say I'm powerful in that as a firefighter I can do my job but I have never felt good in my skin. I have never pulled off my shirt and said, "damn I look good!". I want that! So on June 8, 2011 I DECIDED to focus like a laser beam on that one goal. Trust me, I have tried EVERY diet plan and system from weight watchers to HCG with great results for 8 weeks then I get fat again. So this time I DECIDED to go with zero diet plans and hard work. I realized that it is my thinking that is off not my body. I realized that I have an addiction to food; when I get stressed I eat, when great things happen in my life I eat, when I get bored I eat and then I'm fat. I needed to change my thinking to change my body. So far so good but the journey has just began. I am taking a NO BULL**** approach to all of this so if you are seeing BULL**** please call me out. Most of the time we don't realize we are causing harm to ourselves until a friend show us.

--Roper
    Glad to see you're doing great nad making some good changes. In the spirit of no BS, please, no "Kipping". GL
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great intro, welcome to the club/challenge/family!

No Kipping....funny..

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Glad to see you're doing great nad making some good changes. In the spirit of no BS, please, no "Kipping". GL
    - Chris

Thanks for the welcome!

Originally Posted by corcorbc View Post
    great intro, welcome to the club/challenge/family!
    - Chris

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No Kipping....funny..
    Have 2 diff xfit (which i think is a good program) both hurt themselves doing kipping pullups which I guess is the recommended style. We have an xfit center close to my office, so a lot of folks do it. Not for me, but fantastic for many.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Rest day 7/15/2011

I have always found it ironic that it is during rest that all the good stuff happens. We spend all this time in the gym and on the track kicking our known trash then we have to eat strong, supplement smart and rest well to allow our muscles to grow. If you know this and learn to rest well you will grow hulk like in do time.

So to get to the point:
    ~eat like your life depends on it
    ~trash yourself in the gym
    ~supplement well
    ~then get horizontal so you can grow

Check out my Body Blog for killer links- (I guess I have under 30 posts so I can't post links here)
    - Chris

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Thanks for the support. Good luck to you even though I know luck has nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Welcome to the challenge man!
    - Chris

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Great to have you in the contest!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Juggernaut BodyGroup

Check out some great training, supplement and general information in the JUGGERNAUT Bodygroup forum:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Juggernaut BodyGroup
    Workout Log:

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family! We have a great group of guys and girls in this challenge - all motivating a pushing each other. There's a little trash talking going on to make things interesting - but we all respect each other and are here for each other. We all have our different approaches and share our knowledge and experiences and hopefully offer something that you can use in your plan. I am looking forward being part of your journey - I wish you the best of luck!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So whats your game plan? Workouts?
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage

Offcial ********:

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

Derailed but Not Off the Tracks

This weekend was the first time in over 5 weeks I got derailed. I have all sorts of excuses but none of them really matter. As of tomorrow I'm back on track. Also, I'm planning on starting two-a-days: Crossfit Football in the morning and Heavy Traditional lifting nights. I have plateaued a little and this will for sure get me moving again.

As far as my diet I am still following Paleo with a little oatmeal. After 40 days of pure paleo I have had to add some clean, as can be, carbs for energy. The change has helped a lot. I feel all new and energized.
    - Chris

This weekend was the first time in over 5 weeks I got derailed. I have all sorts of excuses but none of them really matter. As of tomorrow I'm back on track. Also, I'm planning on starting two-a-days: Crossfit Football in the morning and Heavy Traditional lifting nights. I have plateaued a little and this will for sure get me moving again.

As far as my diet I am still following Paleo with a little oatmeal. After 40 days of pure paleo I have had to add some clean, as can be, carbs for energy. The change has helped a lot. I feel all new and energized.
    That's the key, to get back to it after getting off track. Looks like a good plan with the Crossfit and heavy work!
    Workout Log:

Best advice for Plateaus is time to change things up!!!! Start logging if you havent and try to push past your previous numbers!
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage

Offcial ********:

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Looking forward to following your XFit Football routines - hope to pick some things up to use in my routine. Check out my thread for some of the thinks I have been doing - it's in my signature.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to club Juggernaut.

Whatcha order? When should it arrive?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Welcome

How goes it TR? Crossfit football sounds interetings looking forward to seeing the workout and following your progress have a good one man and stay strong stay focused
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    welcome to the clan, good start keep it going man...
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Alright! Time to fire it up and see you break the plateau!
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage

Offcial ********:

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

Are we going to see some action in here soon!

In for the Crossfit Football!
    Workout Log:

jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In for this crossfit football as well! sounds interesting
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    come on tech, it is TEAR IT UP TUESDAY, havent seen much out of ya, lets go man......get motivated man.....................
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, welcome to the contest. Get back on that horse dude. If it were easy and we didn't slip up then no one would need this contest to get in shape. If you need help there are alot of knowledgeable people here, just ask and we will answer! I wish you luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Final Weigh-in | 3-1: xxx

jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey!

Hello and welcome to the contest!! All the best in everything and I have to say that that is a great story you have because most people are convinced that these diet plans work! Espeically the crazy low/no carb diets anyway good on you for putting in hard work! Feel free to stop by my log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post725273991

--Roper