Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Scottishfury View Post
    First off, I wish all of you the best of luck tomorrow who are in the running for the Olympia....you have all deserved it and I didnt make all of your logs but I hope that I helped some of you with good advice and or gave good ideas to you for different types of workouts....as for all the Arnold contestants, well, all I gotta say is...I need to up my game a liitle more if I even have a chance of placing as a Junior Juggernaut, and with that being said....better increase all y'all's game too cause Im coming for YOU!!!!!!!!!!One way or another the Arnold is MINE!!!!! UNLEASH THE FURY........
    Workout today is 2 mile run 15:59
    5x20 push-ups
    5x25 standing AB TWISTS holding a 45#plate perpendicular to the floor so Im building up my biceps as well....simple yet efficient exercise....have a great weekend and I'll talk to you all on Monday....
    I'm liking the attitude Fury!! Push it to the limit - leave no doubt. At the end of this 12 weeks you should not be saying "I should of done this" or "should of done that". Leave it all out there and when you are done you should be able to say - "I gave it my all - now it's up to the judges."
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fury's bringin' it! I like your style!!! Two more weeks buddy. So far from what I can tell so far, you, myself, and poker will finish about the same time. There are some others that I'll have to confirm with. Give it all you got bro and good luck!!!

Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    I'm liking the attitude Fury!! Push it to the limit - leave no doubt. At the end of this 12 weeks you should not be saying "I should of done this" or "should of done that". Leave it all out there and when you are done you should be able to say - "I gave it my all - now it's up to the judges."
    Thanks WB, and congrats on the win. You deserved it buddy.
    Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    Fury's bringin' it! I like your style!!! Two more weeks buddy. So far from what I can tell so far, you, myself, and poker will finish about the same time. There are some others that I'll have to confirm with. Give it all you got bro and good luck!!!
    Same to you brother...I need to check out who all is still in the running for the Arnold. But best of luck to ya mate.
    "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34
    Going to the gym to walk on the treadmill is like going to a prostitute for a hug
    Law of Club and Fang
    Pull-ups rock http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165798171&pagenumber=

Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So this weekend, I went up to my brothers for a little vacation wih the fam bam. Did a little landscaping, did a little push-up contest. Who could get it done first. I finished with him having 18 push-ups left to go. Just some fuun... These were bucket push-ups too mind you...Did 100 25# dumbell shoulder presses which sucked. He got me on those. Then we all went to the pool and beings Im a highland Games Athlete, I like to throw heavy things, so I was throwing my 8 year old nephew and 3 year old nephew around in the pool...They were loving it and I was getting in some more of a good workout.....good times all around.
    "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34
    Going to the gym to walk on the treadmill is like going to a prostitute for a hug
    Law of Club and Fang
    Pull-ups rock http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165798171&pagenumber=

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So this weekend, I went up to my brothers for a little vacation wih the fam bam. Did a little landscaping, did a little push-up contest. Who could get it done first. I finished with him having 18 push-ups left to go. Just some fuun... These were bucket push-ups too mind you...Did 100 25# dumbell shoulder presses which sucked. He got me on those. Then we all went to the pool and beings Im a highland Games Athlete, I like to throw heavy things, so I was throwing my 8 year old nephew and 3 year old nephew around in the pool...They were loving it and I was getting in some more of a good workout.....good times all around.
    Lmao - throwing nephews and nieces around in the pool - I do the same thing! My brother and I have a contest on who can throw them the highest!!

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahaha child shot put eh Fury. Enjoy the vaca man and way to find ways to be active and competitive!!
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

Lmao - throwing nephews and nieces around in the pool - I do the same thing! My brother and I have a contest on who can throw them the highest!!
    its fun, my brother and I were doing the same with the 3 year old....the 8 year old was a bit heavier...
    Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Hahaha child shot put eh Fury. Enjoy the vaca man and way to find ways to be active and competitive!!
    yeah, should make that part of the Highland Games...except they would need a pool.....and kilts and water don't go well together....
    Law of Club and Fang

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    glad ya had fun at oolside with family, keep it up....
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That sounds awesome!! Glad you had a great time my friend.

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    l.....and kilts and water don't go well together....
    Haha! When you wear a kilt, do you have your families kilt that you wear, or do you just have a random Kilt? I thought it was cool when I learned that each clan have their own patterns, colors and such.

Sounds like you had an awesome family day man! Have a great week also!

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Haha! When you wear a kilt, do you have your families kilt that you wear, or do you just have a random Kilt? I thought it was cool when I learned that each clan have their own patterns, colors and such.

Sounds like you had an awesome family day man! Have a great week also!
    Its as close to my family's Tartan as I could get without having to actually go to Scotland. Thats not till next year. Thats how we recognize each other at least back in the day....
    Law of Club and Fang

Its as close to my family's Tartan as I could get without having to actually go to Scotland. Thats not till next year. Thats how we recognize each other at least back in the day....
    I did not know that. What are you going to do in Scotland? Anything special?

kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright fellow Juggs, I signed up for a bootcamp challenge 5k run for the end of next month. So my training schedule is going to look a little different. Weeks 1&2: Run 3 miles a day M/W/F/ Crossfit WOD'S as prescribed. Week 3: No Running at all Crossfit WODS as prescribed. Week 4: 4 miles a day M/W/F Crossfit WODS. Week 5 & 6: 2/3/4/2 miles a day M/T/TH/F Crossfit WOD's. Week 7 & 8: 3/4/5/2 miles M/T/TH/F Crossfit WOD's. Thats gonna keep me busy and get me prepped for this run and my Next Highland Games Competition for October. I've already started this week with the Running and working out. So this is my last day of week 1.
    Sounds tough, and you do this every year? Kutoes for you man.

Nice! I used to throw my nephew in the air and catch him. I swear he could do it all day. Me? Not so much. he is about 9 years old now. don't think I could throw him as high today.
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence

Don't click on my youtube channel!!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/kmmaupin?feature=mhee[/url]

2 weeks my friend!!!

Hey Fury - coming down the home stretch - I can't believe some of the Arnold competitors will be finishing up soon. Let's bring this home!!

2 weeks my friend!!!
    I know...regardless of anything man, this has been pretty good, with a lot of great people...finish it strong...
    Originally Posted by kmmaupin View Post
    Sounds tough, and you do this every year? Kutoes for you man.

Nice! I used to throw my nephew in the air and catch him. I swear he could do it all day. Me? Not so much. he is about 9 years old now. don't think I could throw him as high today.
    Every year, its fun and a lot of freebies....yeah my 8 year old nephew was getting a wee bit heavy after awhile...just making me stronger...

I did not know that. What are you going to do in Scotland? Anything special?
    Just be a tourist and watch The Highland Games Championship...Thats where I want to go as a competitor but I have a few years before I make it to that grade...

Hey Fury - coming down the home stretch - I can't believe some of the Arnold competitors will be finishing up soon. Let's bring this home!!

Yeah I know and the problem is they arent going to call the winner for that until December....we'll all be a memory by that time...lol j/k....
    Law of Club and Fang

kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You three should hold hands when you cross it.

All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence

THE HIGHLAND GAMES!!!

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah I know and the problem is they arent going to call the winner for that until December....we'll all be a memory by that time...lol j/k....
    No way in hell anyones forgetting Fury the work you've done in here is timeless!!! Time to really unleash the fury for the final push

On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like a really good shoulder workout. Nothing like throwing kids around, I try to do it as much as possible.
    Mike B

"Believe you can and you're halfway there"
    Theodore Roosevelt
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134602371

THE HIGHLAND GAMES!!!

Love that show and the movies...

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    No way in hell anyones forgetting Fury the work you've done in here is timeless!!! Time to really unleash the fury for the final push

I hope they were unforgettable and a change of pace from strictly weights...

Originally Posted by mbrook04 View Post
    Sounds like a really good shoulder workout. Nothing like throwing kids around, I try to do it as much as possible.
    Good times

Thank you fellas for all your support. I decided to try the TRX Band and went to their website and saw a challenge they did. So I decided to do it. Its called the 40/40 challenge. 40 ATOMIC SIT-UPS 1MINUTE REST THEN 40 LOW BODY ROWS...HERES THE LINK...
    http://www.trxtraining.com/40_40_cha...0_40_challenge

it doesnt seem like much, but it kicked my butt...i did 29 atomic push-ups without stopping and 20 bodyrows without stopping....but I did the whole 40 for each and then did a 1 minute plank...

enjoy....
    Law of Club and Fang

That vid is AWESOME! You're def in beast mode for the end of this! Finishing strong Fury!!! Those atomic pushups look hardcore

Nice vids bro! I will definatly try that. I have one of those at work. Check this out from Pokerface:

Nice vids bro! I will definatly try that. I have one of those at work. Check this out from Pokerface:

That was a great video...

That vid is AWESOME! You're def in beast mode for the end of this! Finishing strong Fury!!! Those atomic pushups look hardcore
    They were man. This workout looked easy on paper but I was impressed...It didnt gas me but it tested my strength for sure...
    Law of Club and Fang

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for quoting me on the versus commercial =-)
    I'm currently working on a fan made promotional video that involves using that video and clips with athletes competing in various disciplines. I'll make a London 2012 Olympics promotional video! The only problem is that the speech in the video is too rough, so I'll make an energetic version and a rage version.

If a picture is word a 1000 words, a video is word a million. Wait until you see the finished product ;-)
    Hey Scotish, why are you wearing jeans instead of shorts?
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

Originally Posted by Pokarface View Post
    Thanks for quoting me on the versus commercial =-)
    I'm currently working on a fan made promotional video that involves using that video and clips with athletes competing in various disciplines. I'll make a London 2012 Olympics promotional video! The only problem is that the speech in the video is too rough, so I'll make an energetic version and a rage version.

If a picture is word a 1000 words, a video is word a million. Wait until you see the finished product ;-)
    Hey Scotish, why are you wearing jeans instead of shorts?
    I forgot my workout clothes that day and luckily this was just a test of strength and nothing high intensity so no sweat...
    Law of Club and Fang

Workout yesterday was 3 mile run...First mile I actually ran a 7:30 pace....I think it was a little faster but its a hella improvement over my first week...It also helped I was running with others so it kept me pushing for more...
    ran then did 5 sets of 20 push-ups: 5 sets of 25 sit-ups: drop sets to failure on Barbell curls starting at 105 then dropping 10 pounds with no rest....nothing impressive but it gets the job done...
    Law of Club and Fang

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Workout yesterday was 3 mile run...First mile I actually ran a 7:30 pace....I think it was a little faster but its a hella improvement over my first week...It also helped I was running with others so it kept me pushing for more...
    ran then did 5 sets of 20 push-ups: 5 sets of 25 sit-ups: drop sets to failure on Barbell curls starting at 105 then dropping 10 pounds with no rest....nothing impressive but it gets the job done...
    I'd say you're pretty well conditioned, rofl.

Keep up the good work man. Looking forward to more updates as always.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

Bet you had a great arm pump. Nice WO bro! Let's finish up strong my friend. I see that you're way ahead of me on that. Happy lifting!

Bet you had a great arm pump. Nice WO bro! Let's finish up strong my friend. I see that you're way ahead of me on that. Happy lifting!
    Way ahead of you? I think not brother. But thanks for the encouragement. We shall finish strong though, each our own way. Hit it hard my brother from another mother...
    Law of Club and Fang