TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Roids, no roids?

Right, been going to the gym for 9 months now, im a slim build, and pretty ripped.

i want to grow bigger but not bulk, bacically just want my muscles to grow more so i stay ripped.

i have a protein shake in the morning and after the gym, lads down the gym think winstrol is the one for me, me being a complete amateur to this does not help.

i dont want to do roids get strong, and big then lose it all, id rather keep it all and just gain a little.

Any help much appreciated, any questions about me please ask!

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You could just put the work in. Go on a bulk, then cut. It's all about your nutrition and workout plan. We have sections on both of those things.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Caloric surplus is the only way to add size to your frame while quality and consistant work outs are the only way to add strength. Stick to this concept if you've only been working out for 9 months, it will start to catch up to you

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TotalAmatuer View Post
    Right, been going to the gym for 9 months now, im a slim build, and pretty ripped.
    wut?

i want to grow bigger but not bulk, bacically just want my muscles to grow more so i stay ripped.
    wut?

i have a protein shake in the morning and after the gym, lads down the gym think winstrol is the one for me, me being a complete amateur to this does not help.
    wut?

i dont want to do roids get strong, and big then lose it all, id rather keep it all and just gain a little.
    wut?

Any help much appreciated, any questions about me please ask!
    9 months is not long enough. You are just getting started.

TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TotalAmatuer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    Caloric surplus is the only way to add size to your frame while quality and consistant work outs are the only way to add strength. Stick to this concept if you've only been working out for 9 months, it will start to catch up to you
    I train every week without fail, people i havent seen in a few months are like wow so i know im doing something right, the worse thing about it is the people that say youve done roids, when i havent touched them, if everyone thinks i have, may aswell try some out?

caloric surplus? im so brain dead to all of this?

Thanks for the quick reply lads

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    wut?

wut?

wut?

wut?

9 months is not long enough. You are just getting started.
    You think i should just stick at it with my protein shakes? i just wanted something to help me get abit more ripped! Thanks for the reply

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eating more and lifting will do it. Roids or no Roids you have to eat more to put on mass. Do you think the pros just shoot up some roids and get huge? No, they eat a cartload of meat and bust ass in the gym.

Granted, taking roids will likely make you a little bigger even eating at maintenance but if you want to pack it on you need to be in a surplus.

Also, I would say that just from your first post you should probably stay away from hormones.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I train every week without fail, people i havent seen in a few months are like wow so i know im doing something right, the worse thing about it is the people that say youve done roids, when i havent touched them, if everyone thinks i have, may aswell try some out?

caloric surplus? im so brain dead to all of this?

Thanks for the quick reply lads
    Why change anything if people are saying wow and you look like you are on roids but aren't?

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    Why change anything if people are saying wow and you look like you are on roids but aren't?
    You must know how i feel, im big but constantly want to be that little bit bigger?

the worse thing about going to the gym is when people think your taking roids when your not.

Annoying.

i just wanted to do a months worth of Winstrol to see how i get on with it, you dont need to take anything with it or after it do you?

If you lot think i should leave it, then leaving it i will

Thanks!

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kill one man or kill ten, it's all the same.

After all, they can only hang you once.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You think i should just stick at it with my protein shakes? i just wanted something to help me get abit more ripped! Thanks for the reply
    What you need is not roids - what you need is a basic plan and some information:

Get started here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ryan...tness-360.html
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

martino17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You must know how i feel, im big but constantly want to be that little bit bigger?

the worse thing about going to the gym is when people think your taking roids when your not.

Annoying.

i just wanted to do a months worth of Winstrol to see how i get on with it, you dont need to take anything with it or after it do you?

If you lot think i should leave it, then leaving it i will

Thanks!
    Like you say before, What your Doing it working so again why change something that don't need changing?

Let people think what they want?

They always will anyway!

Cheers for all the comments.

I know what im doing is right because most of my mates are pretty jealous as i started way behind them, they all have a year on me and im pretty much lifting the same as them, being skinny worked to my advantage in a way, looks good.

Thanks for all the commments, ill be doing what im doing, trying to eat more and staying away from the roids and continuing with my protein shakes!