Closed Thread
Page 123 of 304 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,690 of 9098
    LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post
    did u get spoon pics brethren?

Surely op will deliever...

couple pages back few of the brahs agreed that 'hey loser' and 'hey dork' are good subject titles.
    Didn't you deactivate your account?
    **Dallas Misc Crew**
    No Fap Crew
    Sunning my balls Crew
    BJJ Crew

The man, myth, legend CamelJockey's Avatar
    CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    lol brah good luck! Wrap dat shiit though lol.

Serious these girls are retarded on DateHook Up...

Datehookup.com seriously has the largest collection of low-intelligent, non-educated, borderline-retarded women. I had one girl get naked on her webcam and finger herself, then I told her let me come over to phuck her, she says "no" because she thinks I only want her for sex! WTF?? Bish, you just got naked on webcam and fingered yourself, what else would I want you for??

mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol brah good luck! Wrap dat shiit though lol.

Serious these girls are retarded on DateHook Up...
    Me:Vegas
    Her:Lol that was cute lol, I liked it sounds Like a plan
    Me:Fantastic I knew you would. I was kind of worrying though about the possibility of marrying a stripper. So ideally after this fantastic wedding where would you want to live? Possibly we could go to a foreign tropical country and live in the middle of no where by the beach (don't worry there will still be pool boys to oil you up!) or in Miami! What are you doing now though you working, school or partying it up like Charlie Sheen (which if you are we definitely need to do together then lol)?
    Her:Ur msgs r too long for me, I hate reading long msgs

Seriously lol? How do I reply to a biitch who can't read 5 sentences...

I seriously was about to say DTF? What's the I'm not looking for anything serious line though that people are using. Unless someone has something better...
    Wow. Just... wow.
    > Always rustling jimmies in traffic threads crew

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LittleLexodus View Post
    Didn't you deactivate your account?
    yea but i'm gonna need it when i come back lol.

Originally Posted by Purepwnage View Post
    is this real? no tineye pics

no

https://www.********.com/people/Iren...00001174575831

https://www.********.com/people/Alex...00001253661981
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sithbrah View Post
    I'm going to be honest with you...

I'm not looking for anything serious right now. I realise this puts me back into the category of 'guy trying to get laid', with the exception that I'm deciding to be a little more honest with my intentions. If I offended you, I apologise and hope that you do find someone who really loves you. You actually do seem like a sweetheart and at the very least moderately intelligent, which, trust me, is a big feat on this website.

If you're not interested, I understand. In which case, I guess this is where we part ways and I wish you luck on your quest for finding Prince Charming.

-Dave
    This will still be too long for her. I think I'm going to go with the DTF thing. Gunna go with something like this:
    "Well then I guess we should get to the point. What are you doing tonight?"

SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100) SmashinTheBook is not very well liked. (-100)
    how many copypastas can you send in a row before they block your messages?

BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by com1c View Post
    Smashed this chick, compliments of this thread <3

gjdm

The man, myth, legend CamelJockey's Avatar
    CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When you guys are meeting with these chics, are they just coming over to your place first? Or do you take them out somewhere?

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post
    did u get spoon pics brethren?
    Not yet brother, i am working on it.

I am trying to get her send me pics to my phone. She is still hesitant because she said she has had a bad experience before when she sent a face pic to sum guy. Guess i understand her tentative nature, but ill work on it.

I mean so far its so good, so i don't really need one if you know what i mean. I mean....she is definetely a chick (spoken on the phone, no way a guy can make that voice), she mentioned she is Italian which seems legit because she looks it (olive skin tone) and i managed to got her to say a line of italian on the phone (to further prove she is legit).

I got nothing to lose right now. If we meet up and she is legit, then game on. Otherwise if its a whale hiding behind a beauty, then i'll punch the bitch and bail.

Originally Posted by CamelJockey View Post
    When you guys are meeting with these chics, are they just coming over to your place first? Or do you take them out somewhere?
    Nah bro, take em out somewhere. I wouldn't invite them over first, unless they are 100% DTF and are crazy. I mean you can definetly take them back to yours on the first date after you have gone somewhere (Bar, movies, club...etc).
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So for you fellas that are back home this summer from college and living with parents. How do you guys meet up with these chicks and get laid. I have a few numbers and shieet. Should I set something up where we meet for drinks near her place, then from there, talk her into going back to her place.

Where do you guys usually meet up with these chicks to smash?
    ------------------------------------------
    Yea boi""

miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)

tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by prodigy1290 View Post
    So for you fellas that are back home this summer from college and living with parents. How do you guys meet up with these chicks and get laid. I have a few numbers and shieet. Should I set something up where we meet for drinks near her place, then from there, talk her into going back to her place.

Where do you guys usually meet up with these chicks to smash?
    Dude I'm having this problem as well. This biggest part is that having my own place would only help so much. These girls I'm messaging are like these weird ass people who don't drink/go out. I wanna go to a bar or something but they all are like "I don't drink" so then it's like well we can go to a movie or some shiit. But come on, how many sluts do you know that don't drink?
    Anyway, I can't remember who, but one dude took girls to movies then a walk in a park or something then banged in a sleepingbag lol. I dunno how he convinced the girls of that. If you got a decent empty park though near your house (I do) it works but most girls live in the city for me(20 miles) so it's like I don't know their phucking areas so it makes it harder.

mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrkotfw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HOLY SHIET.

Girl sent me this link: http://stfucupid.tumblr.com/post/540...9/well-ok-then

BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToBeAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrkotfw View Post
    HOLY SHIET.

yah, alot of them are getting aware. but, ive been called out and still got dat dere digits so idk

HOLY SHIET.

Not surprised. Girls think they are special and we don't reuse lines lol. It's the problem with girls these days. They think they're all so unique and special and shiit and don't do anything to further a conversation and then to even exacerabate that only look for ways to shoot something down.

Like this I send:
    So I was going to message you to chat but.... we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have that dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you chat with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

She: Oh.

How do I respond to this seriously...
    She's hot too. Too bad the hot ones never can say much of anything.

Originally Posted by BornToBeAlpha View Post
    yah, alot of them are getting aware. but, ive been called out and still got dat dere digits so idk
    Aware

Registered User DrunkNinjaMastr's Avatar
    DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DrunkNinjaMastr View Post
    Bitch gave me a line about not having any money. I ignored her for a bit after that. She texted me back later saying she should have enough for a few drinks. Told her we could do that and go see one of the outdoor movies in my city - its free. Seeing her tonight.
    You wont be seeing any breasticles misc brahs. That was one of the worst dates I have ever been on. I actually ended early because I lost all interest. This girl didn't even try to keep the conversation going. Was constantly complaining about her weight. She could have stood to lose a few pounds, but wasn't fat by any means. The girl actually broke up with her ex a week ago. She brought up her ex way too much for any date encounter. Was texting non stop. When the check came, she was texting pretending like she didn't see. I just do not deal with girls like this anymore. I just paid the damn tab and told her "look, I really don't feel like going to the movie. I can already tell this isn't going to work. Can you just drive me home so we can avoid dragging this on any longer?" She looked shocked, but did drive me back. She picked me up just because my house was on the way. I was actually willing to walk back just to avoid talking to her any longer. I just told her "good luck with everything," and rolled out. Fail date was fail

Not surprised. Girls think they are special and we don't reuse lines lol. It's the problem with girls these days. They think they're all so unique and special and shiit and don't do anything to further a conversation and then to even exacerabate that only look for ways to shoot something down.

Like this I send:
    So I was going to message you to chat but.... we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have that dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you chat with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

She: Oh.

Is there like a direct correlation to attractiveness and how much they say? It's like it's inversely proportional.

You wont be seeing any breasticles misc brahs. That was one of the worst dates I have ever been on. I actually ended early because I lost all interest. This girl didn't even try to keep the conversation going. Was constantly complaining about her weight. She could have stood to lose a few pounds, but wasn't fat by any means. The girl actually broke up with her ex a week ago. She brought up her ex way too much for any date encounter. Was texting non stop. When the check came, she was texting pretending like she didn't see. I just do not deal with girls like this anymore. I just paid the damn tab and told her "look, I really don't feel like going to the movie. I can already tell this isn't going to work. Can you just drive me home so we can avoid dragging this on any longer?" She looked shocked, but did drive me back. She picked me up just because my house was on the way. I was actually willing to walk back just to avoid talking to her any longer. I just told her "good luck with everything," and rolled out. Fail date was fail
    She looked like she'd be worth a phuck with those breasts. I feel you though brah I definitely wouldn't have went any longer.

I sent this line to a girl:I came across your profile and was quite enamored by such an articulate and heavenly blessed beauty. I would be kicking myself if I didn't ask, so I was wondering if you would accept an engagement of witty banter between two intellectuals? Of course this "engagement" may start off as purely platonic but my sensual desires will most likely guide our cohesive unity down more erotic, lascivious, and sexual paths that will include but are not limited to passionate make out sessions under the star lit sky, dry humping, fondling each others naughty parts inducing orgasms, and an abundance of new uncharted sexual positions where I assert my pure dominance in establishing a realm of absolute sovereignty in your nether regions.
    Is this something you would be interested in pursuing?

Since she has a kid and all so I figured might as well keep it sexual from the start.
    She responds with:u r a funny character wher do u get off just meeting sum1 sending a message a tip ur first message should ask someones name n how they r doin but dnt get me wrong i liked ur message but it shouldnt b the first now wit that being said my name is danielle n u r

Rofl at the ask someone's name and how they are doing in a first message like girls don't get that 100 times a day. Any tips with what to reply back with Drunk?

anonymous

anonymous

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arrghhhh i cringed reading that bro. Should have just said suck my dickk bitch and then bail.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuuu those glorious tits i shall never lay eyes on

Registered User DrunkNinjaMastr's Avatar
    DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She looked like she'd be worth a phuck with those breasts. I feel you though brah I definitely wouldn't have went any longer.

I sent this line to a girl:I came across your profile and was quite enamored by such an articulate and heavenly blessed beauty. I would be kicking myself if I didn't ask, so I was wondering if you would accept an engagement of witty banter between two intellectuals? Of course this "engagement" may start off as purely platonic but my sensual desires will most likely guide our cohesive unity down more erotic, lascivious, and sexual paths that will include but are not limited to passionate make out sessions under the star lit sky, dry humping, fondling each others naughty parts inducing orgasms, and an abundance of new uncharted sexual positions where I assert my pure dominance in establishing a realm of absolute sovereignty in your nether regions.
    Is this something you would be interested in pursuing?

Since she has a kid and all so I figured might as well keep it sexual from the start.
    She responds with:u r a funny character wher do u get off just meeting sum1 sending a message a tip ur first message should ask someones name n how they r doin but dnt get me wrong i liked ur message but it shouldnt b the first now wit that being said my name is danielle n u r

Rofl at the ask someone's name and how they are doing in a first message like girls don't get that 100 times a day. Any tips with what to reply back with Drunk?
    That's what I thought at first, but I wouldn't have been able to put up with her. I knew it. I have no patience for that sort of crap. A lay isn't always worth it.

The girl you are talking to sounds retarded. You could say something like what you said: "like girls don't get that a 100 times a day. Besides, its just an icebreaker, and now we are talking. So lets get to know each other a bit." Then just ask her something based on her profile.

Btw - I wrote that message above for straight up trolling. There are copy pastas that get much better results, like the Depp one. I personally wouldn't use the above one for straight up trying to pull chicks.

Originally Posted by Absane View Post
    I would say exactly what you just said.
    Huh? What do you mean lol.
    You mean literally say
    "Rofl at the ask someone's name and how they are doing in a first message like you don't get that 100 times a day."
    Edit: Ok saw drunk's post going with this type of response.
    Edit2: Profile is empty -.-

What about the cute girl that only said Oh? Like I wanna choke her out while rawdogging her then figure out how to dispose of the evidence...

Retarded bish is retarded

Hit her with:
    "Wow. I can't believe that I took 4 minutes of MY life to write a witty message that would grab your attention. That's all for you babe. I've been looking at your pictures for the past half hour thinking... WOW! such beautiful eyes, and nothing would make me happier than having those eyes gaze into mine as we sit on the beach as the sun sets."

Change it a bit. Honestly, I would love to suck on those titties. You owe it to the Misc to put some pics up

HOLY SHIET.

Anything that I can say to her to salvage this? I can't really think of anything other than telling her that men recycle their messages...

DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is this, I don't even know. How can anyone really be so bad at English?

I didnt get wings that night! I got the pepper jack steak wrap! I do like BWW though! it is
    a good place!!

artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know that feel, bro.

I met up with one girl last May who wound up just babbling about how boring her friends are and how there's nothing to do in her city (Marysville, for all my NorCal brahs). She meet me at the bar & grill I take all my dates to and immediately ordered a vodka & Red Bull and a giant cheeseburger, then asked if it was OK for her to take some home. I ejected in record time.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."--Ronald Reagan

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”--Arnold Schwarzenegger

SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am joining up on this POF miskchief. Broke up with my GF about two weeks ago and we had a vacation planned to florida at the end of July. Going by myself now, but going to try and arrange myself some company.

Closed Thread
Page 123 of 304 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast