neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pharmacology of N-Methyltyramine

Introduction
    N-Methyltyramine is an alkaloid found in the citrus tree Citrus aurantium. Only a few studies have examined the pharmacology of this compound directly, and none have been performed on human’s en vivo.

Pharmacology
    N-Methyltyramine is a potent stimulator of gastrin release en vivo, and has been isolated as the primary compound in beer which performs this function (1). In mice, N-methyltyramine has been demonstrated to be a very weak alpha2-adrenergic receptor antagonist (2). In a study examining the lipolytic nature of C. aurantium alkaloids on rat and human adipocytes, N-Methyltyramine was demonstrated to exert no lipolytic activity (3). In another study utilizing a combination of ginseng and N-Methyltyramine, the combination proved to be effective in alleviating toxic shock in dogs (4).

Discussion
    N-Methyltryamines physiological effects are not fully elucidated in animal and human models. From the study on dogs with toxic shock, it might be reasonable to conclude that it possesses some type of alpha-adrenergic agonism. Unfortunately, the study did not separate the effects of ginseng and N-methyltyramine, and so definitive conclusions cannot be made. Similarly, N-Methyltryamine is known to interact with human enzymes producing metabolites with their own intrinsic activities. Dopamine beta-hydroxylase will convert N-methyltyramine into synephrine. The latter compound is likely the agent responsible for its direct adrenergic receptor agonism, since it should have very little ability for direct agonism on its own. On the other hand, N-methyltyramine may retain the ability to induce catecholamine release in a manner similar to tyramine. In the study on human and rat adipocytes in vitro, synephrine and N-methyltryamine produced opposing effects on lipolysis, and so a typical combination of both of these compounds will likely produce negligible effects - especially since synephrine requires a borderline physiologically toxic dosage to do so. In terms of clinical efficacy, N-methyltyramines ability to induce gastrin production is another negative feature of this compound, which may promote an upset stomach and even ulcer production in those predisposed. Ultimately, the effects of this compound in isolation in humans are not well known, and so further research is warranted prior to supplementation.

(1) http://alcalc.oxfordjournals.org/con....full.pdf+html
    (2) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10622222
    (3) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21336650
    (4) Chen J-C, Min Y, Gao Y, Pan X-X. Hemodynamic effects of Shen Zhilyophilized injection on endotoxin-induced shock dogs. Chin J Pharm (Engl) 21:165–167, 1990.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Top notch thread right here. I'm a huge fan of NMT, well done as always neuron!

Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ouch...isn't this the compound found in the new ErgoPump?

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jacob_R View Post
    Ouch...isn't this the compound found in the new ErgoPump?
    Yes. Despite neuron's writeup, I wouldnt knock it just yet. More research is needed, so for now we'll have to go mostly off anecdotal feedback. Really look forward to trying ergopump

In summary, the only positive effects of this comound exist as a function of its ability to convert into synephrine. Furthermore, the physiological effects of synephrine are mediocre at best, are completely irrelevant at worst. This conversion is low yield in the presence of monoamine oxidase.

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Yes. Despite neuron's writeup, I wouldnt knock it just yet. More research is needed, so for now we'll have to go mostly off anecdotal feedback. Really look forward to trying ergopump
    I'm not going to write it off completely without using it, but I can't envision any scenario where this compound would be beneficial.

bar2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

srysry

Sorry for the off-topic neuron, have read in one of your posts that you were writing an article about lipolysis and supplements or something related to it. Is it going to be posted anytime soon? I would PM you but your inbox..

Originally Posted by bar2 View Post
    Sorry for the off-topic neuron, have read in one of your posts that you were writing an article about lipolysis and supplements or something related to it. Is it going to be posted anytime soon? I would PM you but your inbox..
    Yes, I wrote that article, however I am involved in a project right now involving said topic and so its release will be delayed indefinitely. I can't comment on it further, but I'll be happy to answer any specific question you may have.

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Neuron is again distributing some high-quality knowledge! Very cool!

Unfortunately, I first need to spread the love before I can rep him again!

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

PS:

I first wanted to send you this as a PM in order to not derail this very thread but your PM inbox was full, so I'll post it up here:

It would be uber-cool to see an unbiased summary write up from you on alpha-yohimbine, aka Rauwolscine.

It gets praised all over the place as a lipolysis inducing fat loss supplement but even modest doses of it let my blood pressure drop into nirwana (yes, clinically relevant ortostatic hypotension).

Thanks in advance!

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Lawl, I wrote about the pharmacology of NMT before, brought up some similar stuff to what I had written, but not the same conclusion.

Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    It would be uber-cool to see an unbiased summary write up from you on alpha-yohimbine, aka Rauwolscine.

It gets praised all over the place as a lipolysis inducing fat loss supplement but even modest doses of it let my blood pressure drop into nirwana (yes, clinically relevant ortostatic hypotension).

Thanks in advance!
    Interestingly enough, I started a write-up of rauwoscine acouple weeks ago, but I lost interest. I'll see what I can put together. If I forget, don't hesitate to email me (you should know my email).

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Lawl, I wrote about the pharmacology of NMT before, brought up some similar stuff to what I had written, but not the same conclusion.
    Nice. Got a link?

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Nice. Got a link?
    PM me your email, and forgot to say this earlier, but good work.

Yes, I wrote that article, however I am involved in a project right now involving said topic and so its release will be delayed indefinitely. I can't comment on it further, but I'll be happy to answer any specific question you may have.
    Wow, I am glad to hear that and will be looking forward to read it. There are actually more than a few I would like to ask you but would be inappropriate to ask all of them here unless you say ok . But I would like to ask about 2 things here, kinda health-related. First one is I have read that you advised Phenylpiracetam as a stim for school. Then I thought it looks cool after reading your post and googling a bit. But after googling some source came up which says that this substance has been related to glioma. My point is, is this just something rare and specific to phenylpiracetam or are there some supplements around with ingredients that can cause tumors? Not that phenylpiracetam is used in supplements, (at least haven't seen that) but just started feeling paranoid about all these chemicals used in supps. I'm sure you are feeling me
    Another thing is arachidonic acid. I have got allergic rhinitis, pollens and cats are a pain ithe ass, sometimes . Had vaccine injections for like 4 years, weekly when I was around 7 as I can remember. Asthmatic symptoms and trouble breathing during sports diminished by the time I was 15. My lungs literally opened up during high school. Mild symptoms occasionally happen for once or twice though, especially during the spring. But running nose is always there when I am outside. Now I am taking levocetrizine dihydro-chloride, montelukast sodium 5/10mg daily. Had blood check recently before my physician prescribed me this medicine. My immune cell count was fine. Anyway would arachidonic acid pose a threat to me ? Looks like some solid supplement, wondered if it would trigger an asthma attack (didnt have a serious one since I was 10?) and thought you could have some opinion here. Oh by the way ever heard of Rosmarinic Acid? Thanks already and got some more specific things that I would like to ask you, could you PM me your email? -out-

supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supernaut76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Excellent article although I can't say I'm convinced of the benefits.

JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interestingly enough, I started a write-up of rauwoscine acouple weeks ago, but I lost interest. I'll see what I can put together. If I forget, don't hesitate to email me (you should know my email).
    If you find enough interest to continue on rauwoscine, please do. I'm very interested in your opinion.

Having used both rauwoscine and yohimbine, I can definitely attest to the reduced side effects. However, I am concerned purely about any lipolysis differences to justify the price.

On topic... excellent article as usual.
    At some point in your life you had this idea of who you were going to be someday. That who you were going to be, secretly and unknowingly, starts to become a ball and chain behind you because it becomes who you could have been. Don’t let the burden of regret weigh your dreams down.

Intermittent fasting + DC Training/Myo-Reps Hybrid log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133062263

SNS log: Focus XT, Agmatine and DAA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134105521

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JJ22 View Post
    Having used both rauwoscine and yohimbine, I can definitely attest to the reduced side effects.
    I've noticed comparable anxiogenic effects.
    Driven Sports

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    I've noticed comparable anxiogenic effects.
    I have no sides from either, wut dat mean?

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by halberstram View Post
    I have no sides from either, wut dat mean?
    both cause anxiety and it has nothing to do with the peripheral adrenergic mechanism
    Driven Sports

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    both cause anxiety and it has nothing to do with the peripheral adrenergic mechanism
    So if I don't get anxiety (even high doses) wut dat mean? Immortality?

Adrenal fatigue BRO.

BTW to those inquiring about my NMT article, at this moment I'm not releasing it, sorry, but it is complete, neuron saw it.

Check your power level
    Driven Sports

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Great thread neuron.....

I have read that you advised Phenylpiracetam as a stim for school.
    Phenylpiracetam is good for everything. Amazing substance. Too bad I dont frequent Russia that often.

after googling some source came up which says that this substance has been related to glioma.
    Note the bolded text....

"It was developed in Russia, and a small number of low-scale clinical studies have shown possible links between prescription of carphedon and improvement in a number of encephalopathic conditions, including lesions of cerebral blood pathways, and certain types of glioma." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenylpiracetam
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Great thread neuron.....

Phenylpiracetam is good for everything. Amazing substance. Too bad I dont frequent Russia that often.

Note the bolded text....

"It was developed in Russia, and a small number of low-scale clinical studies have shown possible links between prescription of carphedon and improvement in a number of encephalopathic conditions, including lesions of cerebral blood pathways, and certain types of glioma." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenylpiracetam
    OH thanks for pointing that out. I should do better at reading between the lines So instead of what I misunderstood, its actually good for these conditions huh ? Good to hear. But still, are there substances widelly available through supplements, or drugs that are recommended which are responsible for some nasty results. I think there was a thread about that though.. But what is wrong with becoming more aware

Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seahawks1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Adrenal fatigue BRO.

BTW to those inquiring about my NMT article, at this moment I'm not releasing it, sorry, but it is complete, neuron saw it.
    Since your article contains a different conclusion, could you (or neuron himself) tell us if neuron changed his opinion because of your article?

/tin hat on

I remember reading a wikipedia page a couple of weeks ago regarding this compound and it said it was not biologically active. Seems to be deleted now. Wonder why???

Ah well, could also be a different tyramine analogue. Was high as **** that day so I'm not really sure.

Originally Posted by Seahawks1994 View Post
    Since your article contains a different conclusion, could you (or neuron himself) tell us if neuron changed his opinion because of your article?

/tin hat on

I remember reading a wikipedia page a couple of weeks ago regarding this compound and it said it was not biologically active. Seems to be deleted now. Wonder why???

Ah well, could also be a different tyramine analogue. Was high as **** that day so I'm not really sure.
    I don't think there has ever been a wikipedia page on NMT, and I might possibly post my article.

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Adrenal fatigue BRO.

Interesting...so your conclusion was/is more favorable than neuron's? thumbs up on NMT?

Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone tried it yet?