Closed Thread
    FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000) FatLazyJuicer is just really nice. (+1000)

JUST Launched my New Blog!! (LULZ)

Posted 2 good posts today. Feel free to check it out and "Like" one of them to help spread interest. Just went live now, and Ill keep it rich with content!

http://www.IamMikeOliver.com

Here is an excerpt of the first post: (yes they are true stories)

Vomit Chick - The Unabridged Version
    I'll never forget the first time I mustered up the courage to actually meet a woman off of one of those online dating sites. It was about a month after I broke up with my most recent girlfriend and I felt like I needed to get a taste of what else Miami had to offer. Seeing as my confidence and self-worth were packaged ever so nicely along with my soul amongst her belongings when she left, I resorted to hiding behind my computer and well-angled photos in hopes of finding my "true-love" (This is back when I still believed I was capable of loving someone for more then the thirty or so minutes it takes for me to drown out their voice with alcohol) on the world wide web.

"I'm not a creep...I mean yeah sure SHE was 18, but the girl the following week was 33 - so I'm averaging 25.5" - FLJ