jliddle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pro-DMZ 15 (Dymethazine clone) log

This is the first log I've ever done, so I'm going to try and keep it simple. A little about my lifting history. I've been lifting consistently (baring deployments, injuries, and other mishaps) since 2002. Weighed about 145 then. Climbed up to 160 by the time I joined the army in 2004. kept at it and by 2006 I was about 175. July I 06 I took a supercell clone. Blew up to 195 in a month. Had no clue what I was getting into until I noticed my baby nuts. Lost all but about 8 pounds. Did some research on forums and whatnot, learned what I needed to know. I've tried a couple other ph's (tren xtreme, mass tabs [by far my fav!], and epistane. It's been difficult to maintain the gain due to the lifestyle. But I finally have a stretch of time here to try and bulk up some.

Pro-DMZ 15 is a Dymethazine clone with 15mg per tab. This may sound totally un-manly, but I'm not trying to gain 20 pounds in a few weeks. 10 is what I'm going for.

On cycle three weeks.
    Week 1: 15mg ed
    Weeks 2 & 3: 30mg ed

Life support and high dosage b6 throughout the cycle and pct.

Pct will consist of (putting on flame retardant clothing) an OTC ai. More specifically atd. I've had good results with atd before, and have never had any issues with gyno, hair loss, loss of my internal man compass, etc.

Additional supps: whey, bcaa's, multi, and flaxseed oil.

My split is as follows:
    Mon: chest
    Tues: back
    Wed: arms
    Thur: shoulders
    Fri: legs

4 exercises per day, reps from 12, 10, 8, 6.

I've been doing a 3 day starting strength style workout for the past two years so I'm anxious to see how this goes!

I'll post an updated starting weight and before pics tonight.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry bro but ph talk is banned around here this thread will get deleted fast. It's gay I know but BB.com wants to stay politically correct.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

The next big thing WholeEffinShow's Avatar
    WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000)
    OTC pct is not adequate for dzine.
    Get a serm, maybe natty test booster, and use the life support from 2 weeks before cycle all the way thru pct

jliddle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is very un-legit. Bb.com, you used to be cool. Thanks for the heads up though. Maybe I'll move this to am or something.

I appreciate the concern for the serm too bro. Worse comes to worse I have some nolva, readily available. Haven't ever needed it though. Nothing ever bad enough to warrant it. The Human body is remarkably rugged.

massass15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do pro dmz pills look like? I think i might of got some fake pills i was just wondering what they look like to make sure