Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice eats man! Training looks good too. Today I did 130 pounds squat and my lower back just killed... I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong but hopefully can fix. Also struggled with deadlifts today. Last week got 215x5 easily so today I tried 225 and struggled a ton to do 1. Anyway, I'm upping the calories so hopefully that will help
    “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.” Frank A. Clark

"I dont care about big bowls of cereals, how much you ate, pics of what you ate, etc...lol...Im sorry I just don't. I care about PRs, mental strength, and drive." Manu (PBateman2)

“Do what you fear most and you control fear.” Tom Hopkins

NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hheck50 View Post
    Nice eats man! Training looks good too. Today I did 130 pounds squat and my lower back just killed... I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong but hopefully can fix. Also struggled with deadlifts today. Last week got 215x5 easily so today I tried 225 and struggled a ton to do 1. Anyway, I'm upping the calories so hopefully that will help
    I would find a powerlifting bro in the gym to check your form or take videos. The only time I've experienced lower back pain was after I hit 185 on deadlift and finally started to really struggle to pick up the weight. My first rep was fine and my back was strait, but my form got really sloppy and my back was rounded after I reset. It could also be that you're hyperextending your back at the top.

Try keeping your squat weight at 130 and DL and 225 next session and really focus on form. Doing box squats for a session really helped me get the feel of how to properly sit back.
    My New Bulking/Nutrition Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135055561

Anti SF/FF. Pro Real Food.

NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

July 9th 2011

Workout

Squats 5x5 - 150lbs +5lbs
    Overhead Press 5x5 - 85lbs +5lbs
    Deadlift 1x5 - 190lbs +5lbs

I finally ramped up the weight on OHP, and to my surprise, I didn't struggle to complete my sets at all. My squats seem to be back on track, but I chose to only add 5lbs to my DL this week because I struggled with form so much last session. After the workout it was another weekend fishing trip and another modest king salmon landed.

Food

More salmon.

King Salmon on a cedar plank. Ate 3 fillets

Baked Alaska. Vanilla ice cream formed into an igloo shape, covered with a layer of pound cake, and then glazed with meringue. The dessert is then put under the broiled in the over for 3 minutes, which singes and heats up the meringue without melting the icecream. I covered mine in a rum glaze and chocolate syrup, which made it taste like a giant slice of s'more. Amazing.

Macros: 200+ protein 3k+cals

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    On spread, but that Salmon and Baked Alaska looks so good.

Im intrigued to see the difference of taste with Salmon when cooked on the blocks of wood. Much difference?
    140bpm all day every day

Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    On spread, but that Salmon and Baked Alaska looks so good.

Im intrigued to see the difference of taste with Salmon when cooked on the blocks of wood. Much difference?
    When you cook salmon on thin blocks of cedar or alder it does a few things. The idea is to put the planks over an extremely hot bed of coals on the BBQ. The bottom of the plank actually catches on fire producing a lot of smoke and heat. The heat of the close fire gives the salmon an a slightly hardened and crunchy "crust" which you might be able to see if you look closely at the pictures. Cooking on a plank also helps distribute the heat and cook fillets evenly, since king salmon fillets are thick in the middle and thin on the sides.

Most importantly, cooking on cedar gives the salmon a very distinct cedar taste. That may sound odd, but its absolutely incredible. It's sort of like smoking meat with wood chips, but ultra-fast.

I wish everyone could try this... it would turn around any seafood hater! The method may work on other cheaper fish like tilapia too.

hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hheck50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man thought I'd check in. Last workout I got 135x5 squats and it felt pretty good. However, today I had a swollen muscle in my right back and I was seriously worried for my back after the first squat so I decided to skip them today, even though I probably should have pushed through it. I tried doing a 225 walkout again, and I can barely unrack the bar, my whole body feels like it's going to be crushed. You have any idea what that's from?

Anyway, one good thing came out of the workout. Got 225x5 deadlifts easy. Anyway, let me know how you're doin!
    “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.” Frank A. Clark

"I dont care about big bowls of cereals, how much you ate, pics of what you ate, etc...lol...Im sorry I just don't. I care about PRs, mental strength, and drive." Manu (PBateman2)

Hey man thought I'd check in. Last workout I got 135x5 squats and it felt pretty good. However, today I had a swollen muscle in my right back and I was seriously worried for my back after the first squat so I decided to skip them today, even though I probably should have pushed through it. I tried doing a 225 walkout again, and I can barely unrack the bar, my whole body feels like it's going to be crushed. You have any idea what that's from?

Anyway, one good thing came out of the workout. Got 225x5 deadlifts easy. Anyway, let me know how you're doin!
    Hey bro. Take it easy on the squats for sure, as a novice lifter your form probably isn't 100% yet and theres no sense risking injury. Glad to hear you pulled 135 though. My stats are a little skewed and disporportionite right now. My last workout was 160x5, I seem to be having no problem progressing on squats; but my DL is only 190. I'm being extremely careful with DL and only adding 5lbs a week because I want to be absolutely sure I maintain good form. I wonder why we're progressing differently with squats and DLs.... body type maybe? I think it may be time to ramp it up and start adding 10lbs to my DLs again though, ever since I started eating more my workouts have been amazing. If you're not eating 3k+ yet DO IT!

Well I think that deadlifts hit the quads a good bit harder than squats so that could help explain things as I am a rower and have pretty strong quads just from that. My advice for you on deadlifts is not to worry about the technique *too* much at the time of the lift. For me, I load the bar, breathe like I'm hyperventilating and then just walk up, grab the bar, lower hips and drive. I feel like I get a lot more powerful when I just stop thinking for the deadlift.

I know what you're saying about eating but it just worries me so much. I'm at that awkward spot where my bodyfat is a little bit high at ~15% or so ( I think) and I also don't have much muscle underneath. I keep hearing that I should be getting around 3k, especially cause I'm only 15, but it just feels a little weird. Anyway, do you cycle calories, as in more calories on workout days then off days?

Well I think that deadlifts hit the quads a good bit harder than squats so that could help explain things as I am a rower and have pretty strong quads just from that. My advice for you on deadlifts is not to worry about the technique *too* much at the time of the lift. For me, I load the bar, breathe like I'm hyperventilating and then just walk up, grab the bar, lower hips and drive. I feel like I get a lot more powerful when I just stop thinking for the deadlift.

I know what you're saying about eating but it just worries me so much. I'm at that awkward spot where my bodyfat is a little bit high at ~15% or so ( I think) and I also don't have much muscle underneath. I keep hearing that I should be getting around 3k, especially cause I'm only 15, but it just feels a little weird. Anyway, do you cycle calories, as in more calories on workout days then off days?
    My diet is a little screwy right now due to work. I work 4 days weeks at a remote mine site where I'm in the field and I can't really cook anything for myself. I just eat a very boring 3k calorie diet with proats for breakfast and 4 sandwiches to fit macros during the day. On off/lift days I am I lot less restrictive about my diet. I usually make sure to get close to my protein requirement in the first two meals of the day, hitting between 1500-2000 calories. Then I eat whatever I want for dinner/latenight, getting to at least 3k calories, sometimes closer to 4k. So, on workout days I'm getting closer to 4k cals, rest days 3k.

When I get back into school and I can consistantly cook for myself and control what I eat I'll start tracking cals better, but for now this is working for me and I seem to be putting weight on at a reasonable rate.
    Last edited by NordAK; 07-15-2011 at 05:33 PM.

July 15th 2011

Workout

Squats 5x5 - 155lbs +5lbs
    Overhead Press 5x5 - 90lbs +5lbs
    Deadlift 1x5 - 190lbs +0lbs

Weigh-in: 152.8lbs +0.8lbs

OHP and squat continue to progress. After really pushing myself on my squats I was absolutely exhausted by the time for deadlifts, so I wimped out and didn't add any weight. Next week I hope to hit 200lb DL. My weight gain could be a bit faster, but I'm happy with my strength gains right now. I may try upping my work day cals by 200 a day.

Food

Pumpkin pancakes with chunky PB and banana

Fresh Halibut

Halibut Caddy Ganty.

Summer means fresh seafood errryday

July 16th 2011

Workout

Hike
    ~12 miles 6,000ft vertical elevation gain
    Time: ~8hrs

It was a beautiful sunny day today so I decided to go conquer a mountain. My friend and I made a New Years Resolution to try to climb hikeable mountain in town at least once. Today it was the 4,000ft Mt. Mcginnis. I was pretty worried about how yesterdays workout might effect me. The flat part of the hike started off ok, but as soon as I started hiking uphill my quads/hamstrings seemed to completely seize up on me. I felt extremely weak and my legs were actually shaking at one point.... After an hour I felt like I was going to throw up. I shouldn't have continued but I did. At some point after several miles the weakness and soreness in my legs seemed to disappear and I regained all of my strength. Making it to the top seemed like an epic feat, and I was rewarded with an epic view. Unfortunately, walking downhill was even more brutal, as it puts so much pressure on your quads/knees. At one point on the hike down my legs actually 'locked' and I fell forward. Luckily it wasn't on a technical part of the descent or I really could have hurt myself.

Lesson learned: No more mountain climbing after a heavy squat/DL day

Food

Trail Mix, Cliff bars etc.. for fuel on the hike. When we got back we all went out for pizza. I ate 3/4 of a large chicken alfredo.

Calorie make-up bowl. Pint of BnJ, Twix Bar, and Warmed up cinnamon Roll. ~1800 cals.

Will be putting off next workout until I recover.

Originally Posted by NordAK View Post

Hike
    ~12 miles 6,000ft vertical elevation gain
    Time: ~8hrs

It was a beautiful sunny day today so I decided to go conquer a mountain. My friend and I made a New Years Resolution to try to climb hikeable mountain in town at least once. Today it was the 4,000ft Mt. Mcginnis. I was pretty worried about how yesterdays workout might effect me. The flat part of the hike started off ok, but as soon as I started hiking uphill my quads/hamstrings seemed to completely seize up on me. I felt extremely weak and my legs were actually shaking at one point.... After an hour I felt like I was going to throw up. I shouldn't have continued but I did. At some point after several miles the weakness and soreness in my legs seemed to disappear and I regained all of my strength. Making it to the top seemed like an epic feat, and I was rewarded with an epic view. Unfortunately, walking downhill was even more brutal, as it puts so much pressure on your quads/knees. At one point on the hike down my legs actually 'locked' and I fell forward. Luckily it wasn't on a technical part of the descent or I really could have hurt myself.
    Haha yeah man I know what you mean. I went hiking last week and it was on a workout day. Foolish me, thinking I would have the energy to workout after. Glad you didn't hurt yourself.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great log man. Nice eats combined with scenery.....can't go wrong. Keep up the good work bro.

AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hike looks awesome man, I was in AK a few years ago and did a few day hikes but nothing like that. Have you ever been to Kodiak Island?
    Currently bulking/getting up to a respectable weight:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135943441

Originally Posted by AVandelay View Post
    Hike looks awesome man, I was in AK a few years ago and did a few day hikes but nothing like that. Have you ever been to Kodiak Island?
    I actually have family in Kodiak so I go there for hunting and dip net fishing every fall. Funny how famous that tiny town is now because of shows like Deadliest Catch. Hundreds of people have been showing up in town trying to get commercial fishing jobs with absolutely NO experience and get laughed out of town.

July 17th 2011

Workout

Squats 5x5 - 155lbs +0lbs
    Bench Press 5x5 - 105lbs +5lbs
    Upright Row 5x5 - 95lbs +5lbs

Weigh-in: 150.8 -3.5lbs (lol)

After my mountain climb on Wednesday I decided to weigh myself in the morning to see how much water/glycogen I lost after burning ~7k cals. I was down almost 4lbs! I'm not going to worry or read anything into this yet, as I'm almost 100% certain that this drop is temporary.

I was expecting to be completely exhausted when I woke up and I had pretty much planned to skip my workout and take an extra day of recovery - but miraculously I felt completely recovered and rejuvenated! I don't know what it was - the 10 hours of sleep or the huge pizza/dessert carbo reload, but I felt so good that I decided to work out after all.

I kept my squat weight the same just to be cautious, but upped my barbell row and bench press weights, which have been severely lagging behind. 105lb bench seemed waaayyy too easy and I didnt struggle to get the bar to my chest on any of the 5 sets. I have a bad feeling that I need to relearn my row form... I can't seem to keep my back strait Form videos are incoming.

Bought these at Costco thinking that they would make an easy microwaveable lunch at work. Surprisingly delicious.

Gourmet Pizzas:
    Top: BBQ sauce, chicken, carmalized onions, roasted garlic cloves, jalapenos, bacon
    Bottom: Alfredo sauce, shrooms, fresh basil, sun dried tomatoes, sausage, peperoni

Friend ate 2 pieces and claimed she was full, I downed the rest. Come at me.

Evaluation of progress/goals

Tomorrow it's back to engineering work in the field and a diet of sandwiches. It's been very difficult to balance life, work, and bulking this summer. I'm still making progress with my weights, but I recognize that my inability to better control nutrition is slowing down my gains. My goal is to just do the best I can for the next 5 weeks, then really get my diet consistent and under control when my schedule will be much more laid back. I'm kicking myself for not starting to lift last winter... but lifting under imperfect conditions now is better than coming up with excuses to not lift at all.

zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dude, I eat those chicken burgers like every day. they're so good, and super easy.
    "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
    -Philippians 4:13

Check out my fat loss transformation...
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/become-a-lean-teen-machine.html

My bulking log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133838001

alanaragonblog.com
    leangains.com

I envy you on overhead press, bench press and especially squats! Posting form videos for rows sounds good and I'll try and help you out with it. I was stuck at 105lb barbell rows until someone told me to try using a thumbless grip. Doing that helped me use more of my back than biceps so now I'm up to 125 pounds (funny that my row is almost as much as my squat haha)

Edit: Just looked at your weigh in haha. Wish that happened to me at my weigh-ins (lightweight rower)

Christian Insulin Spiker raiku5's Avatar
    raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN! and ur very inspirtational so keep it up!
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Overall Goal:200lbs 10%bf
    Short term:120lbs at whatever bf% lower than 16%
    What I want:To be taller haha
    Feel Free to send me pm's :p

tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mirin those salmons! Keep it up and good luck!

July 20th 2011

Workout

Squats 5x5 - 160lbs +5lbs
    Overhead Press 5x5 - 90lbs +0lbs
    Deadlift 1x5 - 190lbs +0lbs
    Weigh-in - 154.4lbs +3.6lbs

Yesterdays workout was meh. I cheated on my squat depth because I just didn't have any energy, and I couldn't add 5lbs to my ohp. Unfortunately, due to my schedule my only option is to workout on a work day once a week. That means that I get up at 3:00AM after only 6hrs of sleep, commute to work, start at 6:00, work for 12 hours, get back home at 7:00PM, then hit the gym. My lifts obviously suffer on Wed due to this schedule, but what can I do? Iv'e decided to up my calories on Wednesday to 4k+ to see if that improves my performance. This means I'll be downing at least 1,000cals post workout and right before bed. Ben and Jerry's is my only hope!

Monday - work
    Tuesday - work
    Wednesday - work/workout <--- fail
    Thursday - work
    Friday - off/workout
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - off/workout

On the plus side, my weight rebounded this week. Just more evidence that the only thing that matters is the overall trend of weight fluctuation.

Yikes! Just came home to find that my parents house is in danger of flooding because of a glacial outburst flood. Not cool.

http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-juneau...,3302300.story

If my log ends I was washed away by an iceburg.

/diary

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yikes! Just came home to find that my parents house is in danger of flooding because of a glacial outburst flood. Not cool.

http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-juneau...,3302300.story

If my log ends I was washed away by an iceburg.

/diary
    It's been a pleasuring reading your log thus far.

haha jks man, hope everything is alright!
    140bpm all day every day

July 21st 2011

Workout

Rest Day

Cardio: 3hrs mountain biking

Iv'e decided to bump calories again as my weight just isn't increasing at the rate that I would like. On non-lifting days Iv'e been eating 3,000-3,500 calories, but with my level of physical activity I think its time to join the 4k club! Believe it or not, I actually find it difficult to eat 3k cals a day without feeling bloated, so the only way I'll be able to hit 4k is to add a calorie dense dessert at the end of the day!

My new goal macros will look something like: 420c/250p/130f

Cinnamon rolls with Bailey's frosting (inspired by Shazriki) covered with Half Baked and garnished with walnuts.

129c/57f/18p - 1,072cals

July 23rd 2011

Workout

Squats 5x5 - 160lbs +0lbs
    Bench Press 5x5 - 105lbs +0lbs
    Upright Row 5x5 - 95lbs +0lbs

Not much to say about this workout. I've had a sinus infection for the past few days and I had to drag myself to the gym. Doing squats gave me a killer headache... I'm not sure whether its better to just push through and do a suboptimal workout if you're sick or if its better to just skip a week. Any advice?

Halibut, chicken thighs, Costco chicken burgers (excellent BBQd)

New favorite flavor. It's not overly sweet, which means I can finish off the pint without feeling sick Would love to try this melted over a real piece of red velvet cake

That cinnamon bun is quite impressive.

Sorry about your sinuses. I would personally try to push through it, but if it's pretty bad I would rest up.

Hope you get better soon!

Christian Insulin Spiker raiku5's Avatar
    raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    k this is the simplest but true answer do what your body tells it to for a few days k
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Overall Goal:200lbs 10%bf
    Short term:120lbs at whatever bf% lower than 16%
    What I want:To be taller haha
    Feel Free to send me pm's :p

AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVandelay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    New favorite flavor. It's not overly sweet, which means I can finish off the pint without feeling sick Would love to try this melted over a real piece of red velvet cake[/center]
    Please do this immediately. Cinnamon rolls also looked incredibly dank... I'm thinking cinnamon buns frosted with cinnamon buns B&J for your next 4k day?
    Currently bulking/getting up to a respectable weight:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135943441

Originally Posted by AVandelay View Post
    I'm thinking cinnamon buns frosted with cinnamon buns B&J for your next 4k day?

I tried doing box squats today to see if it helps my form. I think my form was better than usual but I'm not sure. Only 125 lbs 5x5 though :/