Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Transformation from Super Fat to Lean Cut

Hell my name is Phil I have been debating about doing this for almost a year I was 270 pounds and me and my girl took a break same girl you see in old fat picture and it made me find another outlet. A way of getting my confidence back and really it was all started just to be healthy in the future for my family and me. I thought one day as I got out the shower I am not gonna be able to play or teach my children anything or even play with them if I keep going down this path it all happened after High School I kept gaining. It took me a little less than a year to lose all the weight went down to 145....! Than I was shocked because you have peopl saying he looks to skinny he looks emaciated.. so keep in mind I was always lifting but also doing cardio but light lifting. This is when i started muscle lifting and had a muscle building attitude the whole process is going on 3 years I am in peak shape and thinking about doing a light weight all natural body show this summer. This is my first post hope I did you guys proud I know I am thanks for looking. My email is psilvanike143@gmail.com if you have any questions thanks for having me on this forum. I have lots of pics maybe even better ones but I just put this together fast because I felt if I didn't do this today or right now I would never do it.

stats:
    5'6
    at least 40% body fat but never checked really...I think more.

stats now:
    5'6
    8% body fat
    Attached Images
    Last edited by freaknike; 05-31-2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Updated More Pictures

Ca2positive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, well done, u should be really proud of ur self, really nice transformation!

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's amazing, good work dude.

What's the timeline between the two pictures?
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thorrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AMAZING! holy crap what a transformation, are you still with the girl? If not I bet she's jelly as phuck that she aint got you now. All the girls are prolly all over you now, congrats again buddy.
    Keep your head up and never back down.

freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kingof_queens View Post
    That's amazing, good work dude.

What's the timeline between the two pictures?
    Let me just start off by saying thank you and it is a huge weight off my back no pun intended I really did not think I did anything special but every 1 keeps telling me I have the main thing is I feel good I found out who i was and I have the will to do and want anything and know whats its like to get it. The first picture of me huge will be 3 years old this summer in july and the new photos are all recent. All within last 2-3 months I can post more that are even more recent I feel my abs have gotten a lot better than even in those photos.

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great transformation bud, repped.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

Originally Posted by Thorrrr View Post
    AMAZING! holy crap what a transformation, are you still with the girl? If not I bet she's jelly as phuck that she aint got you now. All the girls are prolly all over you now, congrats again buddy.
    When we wplit up it was called a "break" we were together 3 years and she loved me when I was big...than things went south. We got back together when I dropped the weight and she watched me pack on all the muscle I know we will be getting married she was with me 6 years for 1 year off and I know she really loves me for who I am. She was def very jelly lol but she talked to me and I talked to her about it. The time apart allowed me to cry through my pores and sweat out my tears I lived in the gym till closing everyday besides work. I know god blessed me for a reason...so yea were together shes a good women. Shes wanted me to start training her which I did and she is even in more amazing shape. I have my whole family there family and my whole neighborhood on diets I am a trainer now so I really love it I love what I do.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by freaknike View Post
    Let me just start off by saying thank you and it is a huge weight off my back no pun intended I really did not think I did anything special but every 1 keeps telling me I have the main thing is I feel good I found out who i was and I have the will to do and want anything and know whats its like to get it. The first picture of me huge will be 3 years old this summer in july and the new photos are all recent. All within last 2-3 months I can post more that are even more recent I feel my abs have gotten a lot better than even in those photos.
    Bro are you kidding me, you don't think you did anything special?

You did something that 99% of anyone who tries will never accomplish. You used to look like the michelin man, and now you are 8% bodyfat and have a physique many people aspire and work hard to achieve.

That's great that you are humble, but just know that you have earned the right to be proud of your accomplisment man, trust me, it's more impressive then you think.
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Atem09B is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amazing man!
    To Fight The Unbeatable Foe, To Reach The Unreachable Star...

Of all losses...Time...Is the most Irrecuperable...for it can never be Redeemed....

Updated pics

Here are some more shots taking within a couple months from each other and Just really caught the bug bad I am doing what we all are chasing the perfect body I was getting unhappy but I realized what I did what all in it self a big accomplishment. The most important thing is I am happy and healthy and can help others so I am in a good place.

Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spyder2600 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Incredible job! You should be proud of yourself.

Originally Posted by kingof_queens View Post
    Bro are you kidding me, you don't think you did anything special?

You did something that 99% of anyone who tries will never accomplish. You used to look like the michelin man, and now you are 8% bodyfat and have a physique many people aspire and work hard to achieve.

That's great that you are humble, but just know that you have earned the right to be proud of your accomplisment man, trust me, it's more impressive then you think.
    WOW did those words just make me feel better...I don't have many friends I work a lot focus on family and my girl I have a few guy friends a lot are happy but some are very envious and it bothers me...so I just leave it alone...thank you so much King your a true gentlemen and I take your words to heart appreciate it.
    Last edited by freaknike; 05-31-2011 at 10:44 AM. Reason: I wanted to rep all the people especially King of Queens for giving me good mental support and motivation.

Smile

Just want to say thank you to everyone who commented and for being very motivational it was a long journey and I am glad I finally got up the wits to get this board and show my hard work you guys really make me feel accomplished.

pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    woooow, great transformation bro!!! repped
    ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ Random Crew ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

R.I.P. The King of Aesthetics/God Zyzz.....forever mirin' brah.

R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great work bro! Glad things worked out with you and your girl! Keep killing it man.

Registered User yoyoyolilembryo's Avatar
    yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    strong transformation bro, well done! Your skin looks pretty good on your stomach, it is bouncing back nicely. repped.
    can you post your diet?
    ***Georgia Crew***

aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing transformation man. How was your diet like when you were losing the weight? Really motivates me to get back at it hardcore.

Originally Posted by R1Speed View Post
    Great work bro! Glad things worked out with you and your girl! Keep killing it man.
    Originally Posted by yoyoyolilembryo View Post
    strong transformation bro, well done! Your skin looks pretty good on your stomach, it is bouncing back nicely. repped.
    can you post your diet?
    Originally Posted by aspenwhite View Post
    Amazing transformation man. How was your diet like when you were losing the weight? Really motivates me to get back at it hardcore.
    I appreciate it R1 me and my girl really do love each other and it was a hard break but it made me what I am now and the man I am today. I am on break from work when I get home I will post a full diet some splits and what my training was like in depth if I can help anyone that is my goal.

Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geno51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I made a nice transformation but nothing like this Great job!!! Repped
    HALF A$S EFFORT GETS YOU HALFA$S RESULTS
    May 1 - Aug 1 Comp:
    5-1: 206.2 | 5-8: 203.0 | 5-15: 200.3| 5-22: 198.8 | 5-29: 197.6| Month Total:8.6
    6-5: 193.8 | 6-12:| 6-19: 192.6| 6-26: xxx | Month Total:
    7-3: xxx | 7-10: xxx | 7-17: xxx | 7-24: xxx | Month Total:

SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome work man

repped
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★

BumblG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOw bro, You just gave me hope again!!!!

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome job OP!!

quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayleman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats an amazing job man. just goes to show that if you put the effort forward its pays off.
    Harden the F_ck Up

Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gui524 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking great man !! You probably had a lot of game to get your gf in your older self ( with all the respect man ), btw congrats on getting back with her and being so sure about what you feel for each other, that's quite hard nowadays.

NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good job dude, you had a hot girlfriend even when you were a fatass. impressive!

JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You look freaking amazing, you really do. You achieved something great and I hope you are proud of yourself! Keep going though haha.

loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10) loham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Really good transformation dude well done

sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have made a tremendous change. You look like a different person. Did you have any loose skin?
    IG: sarasayshi76

Diet-Training-Split-Supplements

When I stared I was 278 and I got a free pass to a gym from a friend so I said hey me and my girl just took a break might as well work on myself I was down on myself so I did something about it.

Started to just do light jogging walking and really went in full steam ahead.

Month 1: Lost around 30 pounds
    Breakfast - 8 egg whites with 2 pieces of ultra thing whole wheat grain toast

snack - apple/bananas or any fruit really or low fat yogurt

Lunch - grilled chicken 1 cup broccoli and 1/4 cup brown rich

snack - fruit and handful of almonds

Dinner - Same as lunch little more veggies tho.

So after that first month I was like...ok so this is working theres no point in stopping here and than it was the same diet no lie for a year straight!! with a cheat meal once a week and as I got to learn my body more and more I added sweet potatoes into my dinner rather than brown rice and ate tons of greens. I set small goals break 220 break 200 get to 185 got down to 145

So after the first year I started to hear the critics peers saying he must have taking something or is anorexic so I did research on drastic weight lost and started to research nutrition and than thats when I started to take supplements this was my diet to add lean muscle for the next 2 years 2010-present. Eating and supplementing this way got to where I am at now still with a cheat meal once or twice a week.

Breakfast - 1 whole egg with 8 egg whites whipped in and a 1/2 cup oatmeal no sugar ever.

snack - almonds and a lean shake and some simple carbs before and after gym.

lunch - grilled chicken 1/2 cup brown rice or whole sweet potato and 2 cups broccoli

snack - almonds and shake mix nuts yogurt

dinner - grilled chicken little more than the first year 2 cups broccoli 1 full sweet potato

before bed - cassein protein shake
    didn't know much about supplements was only taking shakes first year and my split was

Running till I was able to run for a hour straight on 6.0 and in a hour would run 6 miles
    fool around and rest for a half hour and doing light weight cables and machines but made sure i kept whatever was under tight cause i knew when i lost there was gonna be a lot of skin if I didn't keep it tight under all the fat and I would end up with more loose skin. I was doing a lot of core and ab work as well while watching the weight come off.

THAN GOT INTO RESEARCH AND SUPPLEMENTS
    Supplements:
    myofusion protein shakes
    cassein protein shakes
    green tea extra pill
    all different pre workouts till I found what worked for me.
    multi vitamin
    calcium/magnesium pill
    potassium pill at night.
    chromium pill
    fish oil
    DHEA sugar metabolism pill
    yohimbine HCL pill
    L-carnatine
    L-glutamine
    BCAA
    creatine
    Dandelion root
    kre alkalyn
    l-arginine pre workout
    DRANK AT LEAST A GALLON OF WATER A DAY WITH BCAAS IN THE GALLON FOR DAY
    STOP EATING BEED AS WELL AND STILL DON'T BUT AM CONSIDERING ADDING IT BACK SOON.

2010 FIRST 6 MONTHS - gradually getting heavier
    Chest
    Legs
    Shoulder
    Back
    Bi-triceps

2010 Last 6 months - 6 days a weeks - going from light to heavy and tons of drop sets.
    day1- chest and legs
    day2- shoulders and back
    day3- biceps-triceps
    day4- off
    start over again

Present still all supplements as mentioned.
    I MIX THIS UP EVERY 2 weeks to keep shocking my body
    Legs
    Chest-abs
    upper back-abs
    cardio-abs-calves
    lower back-hamstrings-abs
    Arms cardio
    shoulders-cardio-abs

I really ate the same and still kind of do I am very one sided I either do something or I dont theres no in between. Lost the weight by eating the same tons of cardio light weight and fooling around and seeing what worked for me. Than did research on supplements and weight lost and how to build muscle and what to expect and in 2 years i added a good 15-20 pounds of muscle and this is really what helped me and I drink only water nothing else and I used to have only 1 cheat meal a week. Now I can have 2 but still keep it to 1..had a surgery feb 22 2010 to remove skin no lip just skin it was a mini tuck doc liked me so much did the sides after the front healed up on dec 1 2010. Thats the whole story onl surgery was to have excess belly skin removed everywhere else got tight on its on I was blessed and yes I do have the same girl and I guess did have enough game to get her while I was big its possible to get anything you want and to reach any goal I know first hand thank you for taking the time to read I hope this helps and thank you for welcoming me into your family I appreciate all the positive feedback.
    1 LOVE
    -PHIL-

Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's dedication right there !
    Congrats brah Nice work !