Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brother to make a change that drastic you have the will of a lion! I honestly think if you acomplished that, nothing can ever stop you from achieving whatever the hell it is you want!
    WTF!!?? DID YOU HEAR THAT? THE WEIGHTS ARE TALKING SH@T!

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. biggerthanlavar's Avatar
    biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    reps!
    Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.

Working to get sub 10% BF for the first time in my life!!!

Registered User WaterPoloPlayer's Avatar
    WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JJTransforms View Post
    You look freaking amazing, you really do. You achieved something great and I hope you are proud of yourself! Keep going though haha.
    this^ now time to bulk and get some mass! you look awesome bro. Strong motivation for us trying to get real lean

freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you all for the kind responses and I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me and will keep me motivated im going on 3 years and i added 20 pounds of muscles in 2 years naturally give or take a pound or 2 and I have no intention on looking back everyone who rep me I will def rep back and much respect to this board and the people on it I appreciate it my game is good now my body can keep up with my game haha..but yea I plan on staying focused and year by year adding 8-10 pounds of muscle the right way...if you look at the first round and than the second round of pictures you see me getting bigger and bigger.
    1 LOVE TO YOU ALL GO FOR YOUR GOALS REACH FOR THE STARS AND MAKE YOUR LIFE WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE NOT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK IT SHOULD BE. NEVER STRIVE FOR AVERAGE BUT EXCEED PERFECTION THOSE ARE MY OWN THOUGHTS THAT HAVE HELPED ME.
    1love
    -PHIL-

ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sick, Ripped, and Unreal.

Major props and now you get to enjoy the finer things in life.

jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shocked. dude, you're such an inspiration to me. im on the same boat you were when you first started and it really f'n sucks. im drowing myself in vegetables, fruits, cutting down the ****ty food, eating seeds and nuts, experimenting with protein shakes. anything to improve. what really sucks is that i have no upper body strength so i find myself benching like 50 pounds plus bar, toying with the 10/15 pound dumb bells. what a trip.
    Last edited by jbfast; 05-31-2011 at 06:57 PM.

freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaknike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ctran019 View Post
    Sick, Ripped, and Unreal.

Major props and now you get to enjoy the finer things in life.
    ctran thanks and yea I would say its not that I get to enjoy the finer things in life as so much as I get to really live my life without regret, second guessing myself or doubting my ability but yes I def. do enjoy life more now than ever and am great full for everyday. I was really mad that I wasn't able to get my abs out more...and I realized I was trying to hard I reflected and just said look how far you came after everything you have been through the blood sweat and tears literally from skin removal without pain medications. After reflecting wouldn't you know it my abs came out more and even better.

Originally Posted by jbfast View Post
    shocked. dude, you're such an inspiration to me. im on the same boat you were when you first started and it really f'n sucks. im drowing myself in vegetables, fruits, cutting down the ****ty food, eating seeds and nuts, experimenting with protein shakes. anything to improve. what really sucks is that i have no upper body strength so i find myself benching like 50 pounds plus bar, toying with the 10/15 pound dumb bells. what a trip.
    JB I hear you bud but in your paragraph you put a smile on my face because you used the word experiment which is exactly what I did and feel has to go on in a drastic weight loss. What works for you might not work for me and vice versa its really about diet and cardio right now. Don't starve or miss a meal don't feel life is over but more that your life is just about to take off. Your at the beginning of a long grind that's going to make you look back no mater what and say you know what I did something people thought was impossible. I can't tell you what to do and how to eat I feel its to cliche and really wont get you anywhere but some advice I can give you is set small goals. Try losing 10 pounds or cut out a favorite food or limit that food to 2-3 times a week till you can get it down to once a week. Never feel like you had a bad workout because even if your in the gym your doing something positive. I am here for you and from the looks of it around here there are a lot of nice very well educated people on this board if you need any help my e-mail is the first post and don't ever hesitate to ask me for help. Your already headed in the right direction the toughest part is the head games the roller coaster. It's all mental.
    -1love-
    PHIL

Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude im jelly and i aint even dating you

DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthByrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unreal man, Thats so amazing and gives me motivation. Good luck in the future with whatever your goals are, you obviously have the dedication to do anything you want. Im truly impressed.

Simplespeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow your pics and your story got me pumped right now! I wanna go outside and run! Iv been in my own battle for a few years now and finally realized im only battling myself. Iv got a new outlook and thread like yours are very inspiring and help me to keep going.

You have done something amazing and you deserve to be proud and even brag about it. Your dedication and humbleness make you someone i wouldnt mind knowing. Great job and good luck on your journey.

komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) komputerkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh man!! Amazing!!! From chubby kid to bodybuilder, thats just amazing!!! What an inspiration.

I would like to thank you for posting this, you are really motivational, not just for you actual physique, but also because you are so humble and honest. I wish we could have more freaknikes in this world.

Thank you so much! God bless!

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow amazing job
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mad props for even pulling that girl when you were big.

You're the man now.

_X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _X_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow - wtf?!
    A.K.A 'J-Brah'

R.I.P Aziz

armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One of the most inspiring threads I've seen in a long time. Natty?
    "If you are losing weight, you are going backwards in life."

grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grinnell27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good work man, even though i wasnt as big as you, you have given me even more drive and determination to continue cutting hard until i reach my goal.

Measly reps for you!!!
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger
    ----------------
    Weight loss- 30% bf to 12%.

PR's

B- 315lb
    S- 440lb
    D- 530lb

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incredible transformation! You should be proud.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by DarthByrn View Post
    Unreal man, Thats so amazing and gives me motivation. Good luck in the future with whatever your goals are, you obviously have the dedication to do anything you want. Im truly impressed.
    Thank you that means a lot It was a long road so I think its def. set me up for anything I want in life or any obstacle whether it be mind or body. As for my goals I realized I need to just be happy and proud at what I have accomplished like i said in a earlier post I was focusing on my abs coming out more I was trying to hard it wasnt fun anymore when I reflected on my journey and appreciated where I came from the abs just started to pop out like bricks so its all mental my goal is to keep adding muscle year by year nthe right way and really overall just o be healthy I don't want to get to big but I wan't to stay healthy. Thanks for the kind words
    -1love1
    PHIL

Originally Posted by Simplespeed View Post
    Wow your pics and your story got me pumped right now! I wanna go outside and run! Iv been in my own battle for a few years now and finally realized im only battling myself. Iv got a new outlook and thread like yours are very inspiring and help me to keep going.

You have done something amazing and you deserve to be proud and even brag about it. Your dedication and humbleness make you someone i wouldnt mind knowing. Great job and good luck on your journey.
    I never was too much for bragging about my weight loss because i felt it wasn't something that I should rub in peaoples faces I looked at it myself as like..you were fat you were killing yourself you were out of shape you did what a smart person would do they got healthy and everything after that was all my own mental thinking of hey let try and add some muscle thank you I def feel better and have no problem taking my shirt off at the beach if you will but being humble I think will keep me grounded and allow me to stay on the right path and not go back the wrong way. Hey and you do know me now u have my E-Mail if you need any advice or are just having a bad day send me a message.
    -1love-
    PHIL

Originally Posted by komputerkiller View Post
    Oh man!! Amazing!!! From chubby kid to bodybuilder, thats just amazing!!! What an inspiration.

I would like to thank you for posting this, you are really motivational, not just for you actual physique, but also because you are so humble and honest. I wish we could have more freaknikes in this world.

Thank you so much! God bless!
    That means a lot to me thank you komp. If I can inspire people that's my pay off I don't need to rub it in peoples faces but I can help them and I sure as hell love doing it and I love inspiring them because I know being from where I came from I know in my heart ANYTHING is possible ANYTHING..so go for that run and keep focus and stay on track your gonna have days when you slip I know I did but keep it going and stay as positive as you are now.
    -1love-
    PHIL

Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    wow amazing job
    Thanks you so much

Originally Posted by armyworrell View Post
    One of the most inspiring threads I've seen in a long time. Natty?
    absolutely...don't be set a limit on what the body can do my friend it can surpass anything you think it can trust me.

Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Good work man, even though i wasnt as big as you, you have given me even more drive and determination to continue cutting hard until i reach my goal.

Measly reps for you!!!
    Listen a goal is a goal and im glad you reached yours stay in there keep cutting and you will keep getting cut its all about rep. and hard work and taking those nights off from going out when you can stay in after a long work out and make it count im sure your just your worst critic like I am. You look good man great transformation.
    -1love-
    PHIL

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Incredible transformation! You should be proud.
    Thank you I am proud and I appreciate all of you guys allowing me to really understand what I have done but I am on track to keep making myself aswell as all of you and my family even prouder thanks.
    -1love-
    PHIL

Thank you all guys for being as inspirational to me as I am to you it keeps me motivated and wanting to keep taking that next step everyone stay on track and even when you slip know your right there to catch yourself focus determination and hard work go a LONG!
    way.
    -1love-
    PHIL

kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwade89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WOW, awesome transformation

Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000)
    amazing job man nice transformation hard work payed off
    repped
    Atlanta!

nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amazing transformation bro.

Only critique from aesthetics standpoint is your obliques. They are bit too wide still but nonetheless, you look absolutely amazing. no homo.
    100% 中國人. 1k+.

*** T-Dot Misc Crew

*** T-Dot Misc BBM Crew

OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OV2MI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Niiiiiice

That transformation is LEGIT.

Now, all you gotta do is send it to like p90x and say it happened in 90 days and you'll be rich hahaha
    WORKOUT JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135022461

Technoize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy smokes dude! AMAZING job. Congrats big time. As a big dude myself I know how happy you are. Mad props.

BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlAcKbEttY420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damm Total respect Brah.Awesome progress keep it up

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bro that's some amazing ass gains you made. i am jelly like fck youre ripped to shreds bro! keep it up and join a competition or something man, if you don't win it fck you you deserve to show off that physique you built up bro! mad props to you and hope you can help inspire more like you have inspired me today!

Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DAT vascularity!

UNbelievable work... your skin tighten up nicely.

GWagon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, crazy transformation! Mirin'.

thank you guys/girls for all the + feedback

Originally Posted by nli07 View Post
    Amazing transformation bro.

Only critique from aesthetics standpoint is your obliques. They are bit too wide still but nonetheless, you look absolutely amazing. no homo.
    A lot of guys who are bodybuilding friends say my abs r like bricks never knew what they meant but yea everyne wants me t always shw there friends my abs everyone really likes them. All I know is I never had them i have them now and its pretty cool thank you for your advice tho.
    Originally Posted by OV2MI View Post
    That transformation is LEGIT.

Now, all you gotta do is send it to like p90x and say it happened in 90 days and you'll be rich hahaha
    A couple of people are interested in marketing me but if I even entertain the idea its going to be the right way with the right product because I know all the work I put in was not for MONEY it was to get healthy and maybe inspire or help a few people a long the way thank you and I if I do ever do something you guys will all be the first to know.

Originally Posted by Technoize View Post
    Holy smokes dude! AMAZING job. Congrats big time. As a big dude myself I know how happy you are. Mad props.
    Stay it man kiss the sky goodbye because there are NO LIMITS keep at it you look great and keep going if you need any help e-mail me. Only advice i ever offer without sounding like a broken record or to cliche is just be smart with what you eat...we all know what is good and bad you know you look great and I hope you get to wherever you want to be.
    -1love-
    PHIL

Originally Posted by BlAcKbEttY420 View Post
    Damm Total respect Brah.Awesome progress keep it up
    you telling me to keep going is going to make me keep going so thank you and respect back.
    -1love-
    PHIL

Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post
    bro that's some amazing ass gains you made. i am jelly like fck youre ripped to shreds bro! keep it up and join a competition or something man, if you don't win it fck you you deserve to show off that physique you built up bro! mad props to you and hope you can help inspire more like you have inspired me today!
    I am looking to compete this summer I do not know where I live in NY LONG ISLAND so this was my first step putting it up here for the world to see just to get my feet wet and if I make it on a stage you guys will all see and if I do it I won't be worried about placing first because I know just being allowed on the stage is a honor all in its own so thank you.
    -1love-
    PHIL

Originally Posted by Canada212 View Post
    DAT vascularity!

UNbelievable work... your skin tighten up nicely.
    VEINS!! my girl hates them but thats really the only thing I actually do like...lol...but because when I used to give blood they used to have to search and I would bruise like a beast and it would hurt giving or taking blood...now its like throwing a dart at a board...your funny thank you for that comment. The doctor said he has been doing extreme weight loss skin surgery and when I came in the original doctor that was supposed to do the operation was so blown away he got the owner and the owner of the owner (well one of the original partners of LONG ISLAND PLASTIC SURGICAL GROUP) did the surgery only surgery I needed was to remove skin no lipo was needed on fron or side and he never cut my back he said that was really weird because usually when men lose weight the skin falls all to there back so I thank god everyday at how blessed..usually ther arms tighten up legs there some but i did pretty good and chin always does it on its own but my face kind of took a year to re set it self to the skin because how low in body fat I got. Thank you for saying that I am very conscious of my skin and feel like it could have done better but you made me feel better so thank you.
    -1love-
    PHIL
    Last edited by freaknike; 06-01-2011 at 10:19 PM.

I am taking the time to answer all your questions and comments and would just like to say it took me a long time to post this up here because I felt I did not belong on a bodybuilding forum and that what I did was really not this big a deal because I know I did it to just get healthy and was very nervous of showing this to the world but you guys have made me feel welcomed and really put a whole new fire under my a$$ and I hope to make all of you even more proud in the future thank you for having me great board with great people you all deserve a forum.

-1love-
    PHIL

P.S. - All the E-Mails about diets and workouts I will answer in due time there is a lot sorry if it takes some time I will sit down and answer all them tho you better believe it.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fantastic. Reps on recharge.