oyamakay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Six Star Professional Strength Whey Isolate (ELITE SERIES). Good?

Is this a good protein supp, or is it a waste?
    What are some good Protein Powders I can get from superstores like wal-mart or shoppers? I can't really order online. Thank you.

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oyamakay View Post
    What are some good Protein Powders I can get from superstores like wal-mart or shoppers? I can't really order online. Thank you.
    yea it's not bad, it's more expensive but it's not bad

Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by oyamakay View Post
    It's way to much for a 2lb tub. No freaking way would I pay that. I would put my coin on egg protein by optimum

trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trgdytomor29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Greatbeyond View Post
    It's way to much for a 2lb tub. No freaking way would I pay that. I would put my coin on egg protein by optimum
    ^This
    YouVSYou - Dwayne Johnson

king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you wanna stick with islote, dymatize iso-100 is good, or just go with proven protein like trutein, ON, xf..
    Current Stack

Dymatize Cappuccino Rush
    AEN Presurge
    Bulk Mono
    CL Oximega Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad + Greens Powder
    AEN Liv

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had it a couple years back and it was discusting tasting. i could barely keep it down...they may have changed the flavor now
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This was my first protein. I remember it tasting pretty bad, and it was around $17 per 2lb. tub. I think the other one WalMart sells (can't think of the name), tasted much better.

I agree with the other poster- go with ON
    part-time artist, full-time superhero: http://joneallen.com

greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CrystalLake View Post
    This was my first protein. I remember it tasting pretty bad, and it was around $17 per 2lb. tub. I think the other one WalMart sells (can't think of the name), tasted much better.

I agree with the other poster- go with ON
    kooooooooo

greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenbeast22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjj

hfmjjjjjjjjjj