Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1543
    phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm considerin starting the 2nd program. I was wondering, however, would there be any way to work in regular deadlifts and/or power cleans to that program? Especially in the case of deadlifts, id much rather do regular instead of SLDL if thats possible
    Newcomer to the IIFYM Crew and loving it

FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    For the 636 workout, are you supposed to do warmup sets for workout 2? Or just the set indicated (e.g. Week 4 105% 1x10) and that's it?
    You should always do warmups, at least for the first big 3 .....squat, bench, rows
    (formerly known as Deviant Motive)

Cabaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cabaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cabaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 64509chvl View Post
    Damn that sucks! Honestly I wouldn't do squats in the smith machine any longer...have the gym owner sell that thing & buy a squat rack ! Seriously though, u should atleast try talking the owner into buying a squat rack! IMO, squats have to be the worst exercise to skip out on!
    No doubt, it's a big chain gym, they have technogym kinesis but no squat rack. It's a multi million pound centre. I'm moving to Toronto in 5 weeks so I'll find a good gym there.

Tobester4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by phillycheese92 View Post
    I'm considerin starting the 2nd program. I was wondering, however, would there be any way to work in regular deadlifts and/or power cleans to that program? Especially in the case of deadlifts, id much rather do regular instead of SLDL if thats possible
    My wife and I are both running program #2, and neither of us would consider adding regular deadlifts in place of SLDL. If you want to burn yourself out right away by all means have at it. I'm just finishing my 1st cycle, and I feel like I've been hit by a truck already.

KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi all pro,

I've been doing your beginner's program for about 1 year and a half. I'm going to move on to your intermediate programs once I finish my cut. I have a few questions, hope they haven't been asked yet.

1) Are we supposed to do the Intermediate Programs in order until we get to Intermediate #4?

2) If not, I do MMA training (kickboxing and some wrestling basically) and lift as well. Which program would you recommend I start with? I would like to jump straight to Intermediate 3 if thats okay?

3) For intermediate 3 and intermediate 4, how do I know how many assistance exercises to add. I'd love to add a lot of them, but I don't know how much is too much. Am I supposed to pick just one from each group of assistance exercises?

4) Finally, for Intermediate 3, I think you said one set for the assistance exercises. But how many reps?

Thanks. Reps for life. Srs.
    King of the Misc as Chosen by the 5 Kings
    Repped by clive (UK), GMiscer (USA), Jandels (NZ), capowt (AUS), notbadnotbrad (CA) Crew.

Work in Progress! CharlieBoardman's Avatar
    CharlieBoardman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a few questions on the intermediate 1.

So Intermediate 1 is just 2 workouts per week?

Is 100% your 5RM or 10RM?

How many assistance exercises should you add? If you have bench, squat, rows, presses, SLDL and curls, it looks a lot like the beginners simple routine. Would it be ok to move straight onto this after a few cycles of the beginners routine, with the exercises being pretty much identical? Should I use different assistance exercises? Or should I try other program's first? (the beginners program is fantastic btw. I started this Monday, and combined with my new diet, I've put 5/6lbs on already. And yes, I weigh myself each morning at exactly the same time. I was 146 Monday morning, and I was 151.4 this morning. I hit around 156/158 in the evenings.)

It may sound a little early to be asking about a new routine, but I just like to be organised, and I'd like to know what to move onto next!

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by CharlieBoardman; 08-09-2012 at 01:40 PM.

FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000) FieryTulip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KingBert View Post
    Hi all pro,

I've been doing your beginner's program for about 1 year and a half. I'm going to move on to your intermediate programs once I finish my cut. I have a few questions, hope they haven't been asked yet.

1) Are we supposed to do the Intermediate Programs in order until we get to Intermediate #4?

2) If not, I do MMA training (kickboxing and some wrestling basically) and lift as well. Which program would you recommend I start with? I would like to jump straight to Intermediate 3 if thats okay?

3) For intermediate 3 and intermediate 4, how do I know how many assistance exercises to add. I'd love to add a lot of them, but I don't know how much is too much. Am I supposed to pick just one from each group of assistance exercises?

4) Finally, for Intermediate 3, I think you said one set for the assistance exercises. But how many reps?

Thanks. Reps for life. Srs.
    F.Y.I. all pro hasn't been around in a few months. We don't know why but I will try to answer questions as best as possible.

1) you can do them in any order. I started with #3, #2, #4, #1, #4

2) #3 has (1) required assistance (they are listed) and then an optional. He's suggested you only add in one or two more max or you will overload yourself. Also, only doing 1 set to start with and trying to move to 2 sets after a cycle or two.
    Now for the assistance work. No warm ups. One set each to start with.

Stiff leg dead lift *required*
    Optional, leg curl, leg extension, calve press, dead lift.

Hammer grip dumb bell incline bench bench press or over head bar bell press *required*
    Optional, tricep press.

Standing rows *required*
    Optional, bar bell curl, EZ bar curl, dumb bell curl, lateral raises, front raises.

Pull downs or pull overs. One of them is required. The other is optional. You choose.
    The following percentages are based on your current 10 rep maximums for each assistance lift that you plan to do.
    Week one, work out one, 70%, 1x15. Work out two, 75%, 1x15.
    Week two, work out one, 80%, 1x15. Work out two, 85%, x15.
    Week three, work out one, 90%, 1x10. Work out two, 95%, 1x10.
    For #4, you can add in really what you think you need/lacking but that one has you using your 10RM for them, which you should already know from the beginner's program.
    All assistance work goes on work out two. Percentages are based on your current 10 rep max.
    Week 1 75% 1x15
    Week 2 85% 1x15
    Week 3 95% 1x10
    Week 4 105% 1x10
    4) re-read the quote in my #2 answer. The reps vary as the weeks progress.

phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tobester4 View Post
    My wife and I are both running program #2, and neither of us would consider adding regular deadlifts in place of SLDL. If you want to burn yourself out right away by all means have at it. I'm just finishing my 1st cycle, and I feel like I've been hit by a truck already.
    I wasnt trying to imply that i would aimply substitute one for the other, i realize deadlifts are much more taxing. I was posting to see if someone could rework the structure of the program so that it would work to do regular instead if SL

Tobester4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wasnt trying to imply that i would aimply substitute one for the other, i realize deadlifts are much more taxing. I was posting to see if someone could rework the structure of the program so that it would work to do regular instead if SL
    Okay you already realize regular deadlifts are more taxing on the body. I suppose if you only wanted to do the lower body routine once a week, then you could incorporate regular deadlifts. Since most people can lift more doing regular deadlift that SLDL, then why would you want to even try regular deadlifting more than once a week?

So, what exercises are you planning on doing to work the hamstrings/low back if you will be leaving SLDL out. DL will work those but..........SLDL target them more, from what I understand. gonna just do some isolation leg curls instead? or just do a **** load of DL?

Why the dislike for SLDL?

Hell, I do BOTH the same day on #4 workout. It nearly breaks me down to a pulp to do them using my 10RM a minimum of 10 reps but push for 15 each time. Its freaking murder.

But, like all pro stated, #2 will give you more of a bodybuilderish look over the rest. Just keep in mind, if you don't do SLDL, you should substitute other exercises to target those same muscles so everything will be more balanced.

Work in Progress! CharlieBoardman's Avatar
    CharlieBoardman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can anybody help with a question about intermediate 2? The second workout, 'B', says that you have to have leg extensions and leg curls. The only problem is that I train in my home gym, consisting of a squat rack, bench, barbells, dumbbells, weights etc. so I do not have the machines to do these exercises! Is there any other exercises I can do to substitute these? Or is there a way to do them with free weights? I also train with a partner if that helps.

KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FieryTulip View Post
    F.Y.I. all pro hasn't been around in a few months. We don't know why but I will try to answer questions as best as possible.
    Thank you, everything made sense after you explained it. I'm not sure why I got confused.

My only question left is for Intermediate #3. It says:
    "Stiff leg dead lift *required*
    Optional, leg curl, leg extension, calve press, dead lift."

So I'm supposed to do a set of stiffed leg deadlifts and then I have the option to do dead lifts right after?! And if I increase to two sets for my assistance work, that means four sets of working my back. Does he mean that I can do deadlifts instead of stiff leg deadlifts? I would much rather do deadlifts if I had a choice. Or is it actually correct, and if I want to do deadlifts, I should do a set of stiff-leg deadlifts first?

Thanks for your help earlier. Repped you.

If anyone has an answer for my question above, I'll rep you as well.
    King of the Misc as Chosen by the 5 Kings
    Repped by clive (UK), GMiscer (USA), Jandels (NZ), capowt (AUS), notbadnotbrad (CA) Crew.

Still Just An Anagram maltanarchy's Avatar
    maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CharlieBoardman View Post
    Can anybody help with a question about intermediate 2? The second workout, 'B', says that you have to have leg extensions and leg curls. The only problem is that I train in my home gym, consisting of a squat rack, bench, barbells, dumbbells, weights etc. so I do not have the machines to do these exercises! Is there any other exercises I can do to substitute these? Or is there a way to do them with free weights? I also train with a partner if that helps.
    Just dug around for the past half hour to find this for you...

Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    Originally Posted by deelanad View Post
    Cheers I used #1 in February, it was fantastic

I have a couple of questions for #2

1. How many of the exercises do you recommend warmups for? (Eg first 3?)
    2 I do my workout at home so I don't have access to leg curls or leg extensions, any recommended substitutes?
    1. Bench press, rows, squats and stiff leg dead lifts.
    2. Regular dead lifts in the 8-12 range. And I would do a half weight warm up set for them.
    All Pro was saying to keep the DLs lighter... that isn't what most people think of... but here he was saying to use them as assistance work in the double digit rep range. Also, I'm not sure if he meant Squats, SLDL, and DL all on the same day. That's the way I take it, but you'll have to experiment to see if that's overload for you.
    Jan 2010: 210 lbs
    Dec 2010: 145lbs
    Feb 2011 - July 2011: Rotator Cuff Injury
    July 2011: Back to weights
    Current Goal: Build some strength

Just eat less? Who knew it was so easy to NOT be fat?

For program #2, i am confused about progression. It says that there are 3 to 4 workouts per week, but it says i shouldnt reach the end of the rep scheme until the 5th week?
    Am i supposed to stay at the same number of reps for a whole week before moving up?

Originally Posted by CharlieBoardman View Post
    Yeah, just do the DL in the higher rep range and/or maybe an extra set of SLDL in the higher rep range so you can get a little more ham work.

Originally Posted by KingBert View Post
    Thank you, everything made sense after you explained it. I'm not sure why I got confused.

My only question left is for Intermediate #3. It says:
    "Stiff leg dead lift *required*
    Optional, leg curl, leg extension, calve press, dead lift."

So I'm supposed to do a set of stiffed leg deadlifts and then I have the option to do dead lifts right after?! And if I increase to two sets for my assistance work, that means four sets of working my back. Does he mean that I can do deadlifts instead of stiff leg deadlifts? I would much rather do deadlifts if I had a choice. Or is it actually correct, and if I want to do deadlifts, I should do a set of stiff-leg deadlifts first?

Thanks for your help earlier. Repped you.

If anyone has an answer for my question above, I'll rep you as well.
    Yes, you have the option to do DL. I do them. It nearly kills me but I will throw in a set of 10+, using my 10RM. Actually, I do them before SLDL, then do a few other exercises to give me some rest and go at the SLDL. Its up to you which one you want to do first. Its not really set in stone.

For program #2, i am confused about progression. It says that there are 3 to 4 workouts per week, but it says i shouldnt reach the end of the rep scheme until the 5th week?
    Am i supposed to stay at the same number of reps for a whole week before moving up?
    That's correct. You are starting out at a different rep scheme for each exercise and the first week, for example, squat=4-5-6-7-8 (week 1=4 reps, week 2=5 reps, week 3=6 reps, week 4=7 reps, week 5=8 reps). BUT, you start out using using your 6RM for that particular exercise (middle rep range). SLDL rep scheme is 8-9-10-11-12 (week 1=8 reps...etc.). You will find your 10RM (middle rep range) and do 8 reps first week, 9 second, 10 reps third week, etc. Weeks 3, 4 & 5 will/or become difficult because you are doing that rep max and working to push out those extra reps on weeks 4 & 5. So, for example, you are doing squats using your 6RM, well week 3 you will be doing 6 reps. Week 4, you will be straining to get 7 reps and week 5, you will be hoping to get 8. If you do, you increase the weight and start over the next cycle at 4 reps with the increased weight (still using your 6RM but it has increased and you've gained strength within those 5 weeks).

Still Just An Anagram maltanarchy's Avatar
    maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) maltanarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The first cycle you should run the routine as A off B off A off off. Then the next week as B off A off B off off. Then repeat until the five week cycle is done. You will add a rep to each exercise until you reach the end of the cycle. You do the same reps for both of the A or B workouts that week.

The only difference with the future cycles is that you run it as A B off A B off off. Both A and both B workouts have the same reps, and add a rep the next week.
    Jan 2010: 210 lbs
    Dec 2010: 145lbs
    Feb 2011 - July 2011: Rotator Cuff Injury
    July 2011: Back to weights
    Current Goal: Build some strength

Just eat less? Who knew it was so easy to NOT be fat?

Yeah, just do the DL in the higher rep range and/or maybe an extra set of SLDL in the higher rep range so you can get a little more ham work.

Yes, you have the option to do DL. I do them. It nearly kills me but I will throw in a set of 10+, using my 10RM. Actually, I do them before SLDL, then do a few other exercises to give me some rest and go at the SLDL. Its up to you which one you want to do first. Its not really set in stone.

That's correct. You are starting out at a different rep scheme for each exercise and the first week, for example, squat=4-5-6-7-8 (week 1=4 reps, week 2=5 reps, week 3=6 reps, week 4=7 reps, week 5=8 reps). BUT, you start out using using your 6RM for that particular exercise (middle rep range). SLDL rep scheme is 8-9-10-11-12 (week 1=8 reps...etc.). You will find your 10RM (middle rep range) and do 8 reps first week, 9 second, 10 reps third week, etc. Weeks 3, 4 & 5 will/or become difficult because you are doing that rep max and working to push out those extra reps on weeks 4 & 5. So, for example, you are doing squats using your 6RM, well week 3 you will be doing 6 reps. Week 4, you will be straining to get 7 reps and week 5, you will be hoping to get 8. If you do, you increase the weight and start over the next cycle at 4 reps with the increased weight (still using your 6RM but it has increased and you've gained strength within those 5 weeks).
    I see, thanks for clarifying. Now, if i were to fail on that 8 rep week, or even get it on the first workout but fail on the second, how do i adjust? Would i go back down to 4 repa and work my way up again, or try the same thing next week?

If you fail on the 5th week on the last set, you keep the weight the same for the upcoming cycle and of course, start back with week 1=4 reps, week 2=5 reps, etc.

That's just your body telling you that its not ready/strong enough to handle the increase in weight yet. So, you are basically deloading, I guess you could say, and working your way to strengthening yourself to get it the next time. If your body ain't ready, there is no need in trying to force it. That causes poor form=injury and/or stalling too quickly=repeating the **** over and over, taking longer to progress. It'll come in its own time.
    Last edited by FieryTulip; 08-10-2012 at 10:42 AM.

thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, doing workout #1, any advice of another biceps exercise I can add as assistance, I feel like my biceps aren´t growing fast enough

What are the exercises you are doing now?

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=FieryTulip;930482203]Yeah, just do the DL in the higher rep range and/or maybe an extra set of SLDL in the higher rep range so you can get a little more ham work.

Thanks for the tip Tulip. Looks like I'm going to give #2 a try when I max out on Allpro's SBR... thinking 1.5-2 months.

I have the same problem in my gym...Garage, no leg curl machine.
    The best part of this is, my kids are learning to live healthier because of me.

No problem.

I have a power rack at home with the leg attachment for my bench but I haven't used it in about 2 years. I will be giving it a test drive once again. Last time, it made my knees hurt though. So, I don't think you'd be missing out on much by not having the attachment. There's always a debate on these forums Leg extensions vs squat, DL, SLDL blah blah blah. There is a lot of chatter about the leg extension attachment causing knee problems/pain later on. I can attest to that. If you don't have knee problems, you might not have issues as long as you don't solely use it for strengthening. Its supposed to be an assistance exercise. At least this is the debates I've read. Leg curls are just assistance work that can be accomplished by doing SLDL (hamstring work). I personally feel its better to do compound exercises as much as possible. You get more bang for the buck. These are just my own opinions.

I have dropped the 636 temporarily. I've gone 5 cycles and I'm just maxed out and frazzled. lol

Started back on #2 this week. I believe this was just what I needed. Man, my freaking hamstrings are so sore form Mon, it's so freaking painful to sit in my office chair. I had forgotten how good #2 was. I find it refreshing to switch up programs as long as you are still making progress.
    Last edited by FieryTulip; 08-15-2012 at 08:15 AM.

thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomas1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are the exercises you are doing now?
    The assistance workouts are: SLDL, OHBP and Bicep curls. Yesterday I did some Dumbbell Hammer Curls after bicep curls, but I don´t know if that´s a good idea. Also, I skipped Deload week, went right on to the next cycle, we´ll see how that goes...

Could throw in chin ups. I tried those last week and my arms was sore.

Could throw in chin ups. I tried those last week and my arms was sore.
    Thanks Fiery, will try those next time.

salubrious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently about 10.5%BF. I'd like to clean bulk year round while hovering between 8-10% BF.

! went from 23% down to 12%BF in 3 months using the gruelling Kris Gethin Hardcore trainer. Family started complaining I looked too skinny so I think what they are meaning is that I didn't have the muscle mass to carry such a BF%.

I still keep a tight diet but I cut most of the cardio out. I only do martial arts training twice a week and an ab circuit 1/week for cardio. I still lift 4 days a week I have got down to my current BF% over the subsequent 6 weeks (1.5% BF loss in 6 weeks has been frustratingly slow!)

Should I be spending the time eating at a caloric deficit (while still hitting my protein macro) to get to my ideal 8% BF, before I raise my calories for optimal growth.

Or will that 2.5% sort itself out in the process of adding mass faster?

ie I don't want to spend the time in sub-optimal growing conditions fighting with my body that doesn't want to give up the last few % easily if I don't have to. I was wishfully thinking that if I spent the time adding more mass, the increased muscle mass would burn the extra fat for me or in the very least make it easier for me to cut in 6 months time rather than trying to do it now.

deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've been doing number 2 for months and I just noticed that it's regular bicep curls and not scott bench O_O, did you change it or am I doing it wrong
    My 3-year body change: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147522793

deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100) deloxon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Also, there's too many variables for tricep press, which one is it? thank you
    My 3-year body change: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147522793

deloxon ...

tricep press or standing
    tricep push down

You can pretty much do any exercise to work them. all pro said do not do skull crushers.

As for curls, all pro has always suggested standing curls either dumbbell, barbell or ez curl bar but since this is an intermediate workout, its not set in stone as to exactly which exercises you should or shouldn't do.

Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000) Max10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    deloxon ...

tricep press or standing
    tricep push down

You can pretty much do any exercise to work them. all pro said do not do skull crushers.

As for curls, all pro has always suggested standing curls either dumbbell, barbell or ez curl bar but since this is an intermediate workout, its not set in stone as to exactly which exercises you should or shouldn't do.

Deviant? I need to crawl out from under my rock more often....
    Well done is better than well said.