Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wehman View Post
    636 Uses Squat, Bench, and Rows only -- I read that correctly right?

Is anyone familiar with a spreadsheet made that has the formulas necessary for the 636 program?

Also, what type of assistance work is recommended? Did I see all-pro recommend SLDL and Power cleans on the middle day/explosive training day? Are there isolated arm exercises, like tricep pulldowns or barbell curls that he recommends?
    You can add whatever floats your boat, AFTER you retest the big three.

FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright ... just finished the 1st cycle for the 2nd workout. I got all my lifts in for every single exercise and day. However, I was just told that I will be going out of town for business for two weeks after next week. I will not have access to a gym during that time. Would it hurt if I just did another week of this plan and go up a rep? Then when I return I can start over and try to do a 5% increase (normal transition to 2nd cycle)? Thanks ... Richard
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FloridaGator View Post
    Alright ... just finished the 1st cycle for the 2nd workout. I got all my lifts in for every single exercise and day. However, I was just told that I will be going out of town for business for two weeks after next week. I will not have access to a gym during that time. Would it hurt if I just did another week of this plan and go up a rep? Then when I return I can start over and try to do a 5% increase (normal transition to 2nd cycle)? Thanks ... Richard
    That should be O.K. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going to be doing the second exercise listed. After doing your original beginners routine for 11 months now I think it's time to move on from it. Made some good gains as well as strength gains, very happy with my squat doubling from what I originally started on.

Just a quick question when you do work out 2 and you decide to do it 4x a week how would it look like?

Mon- A
    Tues- B
    Wed- A
    Thur- B
    Fri- off
    sat- off
    sun-off

???? Not to sure on that one.
    Last edited by Alzi1; 03-03-2012 at 06:02 AM.

Originally Posted by Alzi1 View Post
    Going to be doing the second exercise listed. After doing your original beginners routine for 11 months now I think it's time to move on from it. Made some good gains as well as strength gains, very happy with my squat doubling from what I originally started on.

Just a quick question when you do work out 2 and you decide to do it 4x a week how would it look like?

Mon- A
    Tues- B
    Wed- A
    Thur- B
    Fri- off
    sat- off
    sun-off

???? Not to sure on that one.
    Mon A
    Tue B
    Wed off
    Thur A
    Fri B
    Sat off
    Sun off

muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    all pro, my bench max seems to have stalled for a couple of months now. i have been doing the incline hammer DB curls every workout as you suggested, but those seem to be stalling too. do you have any other chest exercises I can do to switch it up? in the meantime I'll get my diet and sleep in check. what about dips? i have never done dips before so it would be cool to do them.

Originally Posted by muscell View Post
    all pro, my bench max seems to have stalled for a couple of months now. i have been doing the incline hammer DB curls every workout as you suggested, but those seem to be stalling too. do you have any other chest exercises I can do to switch it up? in the meantime I'll get my diet and sleep in check. what about dips? i have never done dips before so it would be cool to do them.
    Forgive me for not remembering which program you went with. Was it program 1? It probably wont matter much after this weekend. I've been procrastinating about doing the write up to take everything in this thread and set them up on a long range plan. Posting them as specialty routines was simple. Explaining how to program ANY of them for long term use isn't. Hopefully I will have covered everything soup to nuts and I wont forget anything. If you are using program 1, I'm going to start with you.

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been on program 1 for 2 weeks now. I haven't been pushing myself......yet. I started off light and plan to try to increase the weight after the first cycle since I'm still not completely healed from surgery (internally).

I'm actually trying to re-think what assistance work I need to be adding in also. Mainly I want to get back my strength everywhere but I want to focus more on looking like I workout since I've lost 11lbs. I don't see the need in adding in every freaking thing I can think of. I feel I need to just stick to a few basic things to complement the "big 3".

Edit: I see all pro is at it again.

I can't wait to see what you've come up with this time. I am excited.

Originally Posted by Deviant Motive View Post
    I've been on program 1 for 2 weeks now. I haven't been pushing myself......yet. I started off light and plan to try to increase the weight after the first cycle since I'm still not completely healed from surgery (internally).

I'm actually trying to re-think what assistance work I need to be adding in also. Mainly I want to get back my strength everywhere but I want to focus more on looking like I workout since I've lost 11lbs. I don't see the need in adding in every freaking thing I can think of. I feel I need to just stick to a few basic things to complement the "big 3".

Edit: I see all pro is at it again.

I can't wait to see what you've come up with this time. I am excited.
    I'm going to blow apart a lot of fables that get handed down like holey writ and screw up the next generation.
    For accessory work you could start with just SLDLs, hammer grip DB presses on an incline bench and standing rows with an EZ curl bar.

Here's a hint of what's coming, 4 work sets, 2 10 rep warm up sets and then 1x5 followed by 1x10 followed by 1x15 followed by 1x20.
    A 15 rep max x 1.5= a 5 rep max. A 20 rep max x 1.5= a 10 rep max.
    So if you increase the 'test' sets, the 15 and the 20 by 10 pounds, you know you can boost the corresponding work set by 15 pounds.

Work out 1
    5 x 60, 10 x 60, 15 x 50, 20 x 50.
    Work out 2
    5x65, 10x65, 15x50, 20x50
    W1
    5x70, 10x70, 15x50, 20x50
    W2
    5x75, 10x75, 15x50, 20x50
    W1
    5x75, 10x75, 15x55, 20x55 Increase the weight by 5 pounds for the 'test' sets even if you fail!
    W2
    5x75, 10x75, 15x60, 20x60 If you failed a test set, the 'work' sets, the 5 and the 10 rep sets are locked at there current weight. Reduce the 'test' set weight by 40 pounds.
    You now have a 4 week cycle.
    This works well for the 3 core exercises. For the accessories, it depends on how many exercises you choose. If you've got a lot of them just do the 10/20 rep sets. This set up will work for standard training for YEARS. And you can apply it to any decent routine no matter who wrote it.
    I wasn't suppose to post this stuff. I was suppose to write an E-book and get paid for it. I've decided to just give it away as usual.

But wait, there's more!
    NFL 636/525 cycle.
    4 weeks
    666333666 I've already posted the basic set up.
    20%x6 40%x6 60%x6 100%x3x3 90%x6x3 If you complete the final 3x6 increase the weight of the 3x3 and do 10% less for the 3x6.
    Next up 4weeks work out 1 555222555, same percentages. Work out 2, 666333666 using the weight form work out 1.
    Final 4 weeks 666 then it gets crazy, 525 then using the same weight 636. If you get the final 6 rep set increase the weight by 5 pounds for the next work out.
    MIDDLE work out dynamic effort, repetition effort and speed.
    When you complete the 12 weeks and get released from intensive care do an easier program for a month or 2!

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are awesome all pro!

You just blew my mind. Its still early and I need more coffee.

I gotta re-read this but I honestly think I get it.

Question: For #1, would this setup still give me enough work that I wouldn't need to do so much assistance work unless I really feel I need it?

I want to do the 636/525 so bad !!!!!!! It looks sooo sooo sooo.............. I'm speechless.

I was laying on my bench last night, looking at my old 636 speadsheet that's still on my wall, and I really miss it. But, I know I have to take things slow & easy right now. I can't wait to get back at doing that one. LOVE the 636 !

Don't know exactly what I did last night, but I started hurting/felt a pain internally (lower ab) while doing leg curls. I'm not sure if it was the pressure of me laying on my stomach or what, but I was reminded very quickly I need to be careful. Its difficult to do that when I don't feel like I've been cut open like a fish and sewn back up anymore.

muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    Forgive me for not remembering which program you went with. Was it program 1? It probably wont matter much after this weekend. I've been procrastinating about doing the write up to take everything in this thread and set them up on a long range plan. Posting them as specialty routines was simple. Explaining how to program ANY of them for long term use isn't. Hopefully I will have covered everything soup to nuts and I wont forget anything. If you are using program 1, I'm going to start with you.
    thanks all pro - here is the program you have written for me since I am on a cut right now:

It's going to be tough doing 5 rep sets on a cut. What you can do is restructure it as follows,
    First determine your 15 rep max. round down to the nearest 10 pound increment and then take another 10 pounds off of that to give your self a run up.
    Do a 1/4 weight warm up for 10 reps. Do a half weight warm up for 10 reps. Do 3x5 with your 15 rep max, {don't freak out. This is going up Quickly}. Do a 15 rep set with your 15 rep max. If you get all 15 reps, and you should if you started light, then on the next work out increase the 15 rep weight by 10 pounds. Now about the 3x5 weight, multiply the 15 rep weight by 1.5! So if your 15 rep max is 110 you started with 100 pounds. The first work out looks like this,
    25x10, 50x10, 3x5x100, 15x100
    The second work out,
    35x10, 75x10, 3x5x150, 15x110. If you get all 15 reps the 3x5 goes to 165 on the next work out. The difference is the change in volume and a slight reduction in intensity. It will still be hell on a cut but it should work a little better. And obviously if the unthinkable happens and you can't complete the 3x5 {that should NEVER happen}, then you wouldn't increase any weights and you would recheck your diet and sleep.
    Why does this work? A 15 rep max is approximately 60%. A 5 rep max is approximately 90%. But after 3 work sets you will come up a bit short on that 15 rep set. Just enough to get the 3x5s. It's easier to do a slightly higher volume on reduced calories then it is to do a slightly higher intensity.
    in addition to the three core lifts (squat, bench, and rows), I am doing military press, deadlifts, curls, and incline hammer DB press.

You are awesome all pro!

You just blew my mind. Its still early and I need more coffee.

I gotta re-read this but I honestly think I get it.

Question: For #1, would this setup still give me enough work that I wouldn't need to do so much assistance work unless I really feel I need it?

I want to do the 636/525 so bad !!!!!!! It looks sooo sooo sooo.............. I'm speechless.

I was laying on my bench last night, looking at my old 636 speadsheet that's still on my wall, and I really miss it. But, I know I have to take things slow & easy right now. I can't wait to get back at doing that one. LOVE the 636 !

Don't know exactly what I did last night, but I started hurting/felt a pain internally (lower ab) while doing leg curls. I'm not sure if it was the pressure of me laying on my stomach or what, but I was reminded very quickly I need to be careful. Its difficult to do that when I don't feel like I've been cut open like a fish and sewn back up anymore.
    First of all, slow and easy. Secondly, there's a butt load of volume. I usually suggest running the first 4 weeks with no assistance work or just 3 exercises, SLDLs, incline hammer grip dumb bell press and standing rows and starting them at half the volume, 10/20. The next month you have to decide if your adding in more assistance work or increasing what you're already doing to the full 4 sets. It's an excellent set up but you have to pay attention to details, like sleep and diet.

thanks all pro - here is the program you have written for me since I am on a cut right now:

in addition to the three core lifts (squat, bench, and rows), I am doing military press, deadlifts, curls, and incline hammer DB press.
    Alright then, check out the set up I just posted above you. Being that you're on a cut, take it easy with the assistance work.

MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just started intermediate 2, day 1. What a great routine.

I think skullcrushers are probably a bad choice on the elbows for a tricep press, so I might switch those to a simple DB-behind-the-head tricep press.
    HG Incline DB Press was WAY harder than I anticipated.
    Barbell pullovers (my replacement for lat pulldowns) are my new favorite exercise.

I'm sore in strange new ways, and feeling muscles I never knew I had.

Still a bit concerned about leg extensions and my knees though for tomorrow. Hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't have issues w/that. I'll keep it light.

AleXx686 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Intermediate 2
    All Pro Split
    5 week cycle
    A
    Bench Presses do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 Do 2 warm up sets. 25% of the work set weight for 15 reps and 50% of the work set weight for 10 reps.
    Bent-Over Rows do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8
    Overhead Barbell Presses do 2 work sets rep scheme 6-7-8-9-10
    Barbell Curls do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Tricep press do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Hammer grip dumb bell press do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Pull down do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12

B
    Squats do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 Do 2 warm up sets. 25% of the work set weight for 15 reps and 50% of the work set weight for 10 reps.
    Leg extensions do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-10-12-15-20
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Leg curls do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Calf Raises do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-10-12-15-20
    Seated calf press do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-10-12-15-20
    Add ab work
    If you get all of the reps on week 5 add 5%
    That should get you started. I would do this A/B/A then B/A/B until you come up to speed. Then try 4 work outs per week. A-B off. A-B off off.

What it means exactly with : 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 ...I don't understand the 4-5-6-7-8..

Can anyone help me ?

Originally Posted by AleXx686 View Post
    Intermediate 2
    All Pro Split
    5 week cycle
    A
    Bench Presses do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 Do 2 warm up sets. 25% of the work set weight for 15 reps and 50% of the work set weight for 10 reps.
    Bent-Over Rows do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8
    Overhead Barbell Presses do 2 work sets rep scheme 6-7-8-9-10
    Barbell Curls do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Tricep press do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Hammer grip dumb bell press do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Pull down do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12

B
    Squats do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 Do 2 warm up sets. 25% of the work set weight for 15 reps and 50% of the work set weight for 10 reps.
    Leg extensions do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-10-12-15-20
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Leg curls do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Calf Raises do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-10-12-15-20
    Seated calf press do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-10-12-15-20
    Add ab work
    If you get all of the reps on week 5 add 5%
    That should get you started. I would do this A/B/A then B/A/B until you come up to speed. Then try 4 work outs per week. A-B off. A-B off off.

What it means exactly with : 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 ...I don't understand the 4-5-6-7-8..

Can anyone help me ?
    Each week you increase the work set reps by 1.
    week 1 4x4
    week 2 4x5
    week 3 4x6
    week 4 4x7
    week 5 4x8
    Each exercise has it's own rep target each week for 5 weeks.

Each week you increase the work set reps by 1.
    week 1 4x4
    week 2 4x5
    week 3 4x6
    week 4 4x7
    week 5 4x8
    Each exercise has it's own rep target each week for 5 weeks.
    Thanks a lot, so I'm still wondering with a proper bulking diet, if the workout is good for bulking. Thanks a lot !

Thanks a lot, so I'm still wondering with a proper bulking diet, if the workout is good for bulking. Thanks a lot !
    Program 1. After you've gained the weight program 2 to lean it out.

Program 1. After you've gained the weight program 2 to lean it out.
    If I already have a muscle base, do I need to start with 1 or I can start with 2 and bulking it up ?

MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I already have a muscle base, do I need to start with 1 or I can start with 2 and bulking it up ?
    You can definitely bulk on #2. It has all the compounds and increases and deloads built in necessary to bulk.

Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In program #2, say i fail Bicep curls in the first workout A of the week. Do i try again in the second workout A and after that do i restart back at 8 reps or continue trying to do 11 reps the next week and then go back to 8 reps?
    "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldnt."

Originally Posted by Herado View Post
    In program #2, say i fail Bicep curls in the first workout A of the week. Do i try again in the second workout A and after that do i restart back at 8 reps or continue trying to do 11 reps the next week and then go back to 8 reps?
    Just keep going. Get as many as you can. You wont get them all the first time through and that's alright. It was designed to push up the volume and thereby increase endurance and work capacity. Just repeat the cycle with the same weight and get more of them the next time through.

all pro i don't understand this program - what is the weight for the work sets? I understand there are 4 work sets and we are to do 5, 10, 15, and 20 reps respectively. What is "60" and "50" in the example below? How much weight for the warm up sets?

Here's a hint of what's coming, 4 work sets, 2 10 rep warm up sets and then 1x5 followed by 1x10 followed by 1x15 followed by 1x20.
    A 15 rep max x 1.5= a 5 rep max. A 20 rep max x 1.5= a 10 rep max.
    So if you increase the 'test' sets, the 15 and the 20 by 10 pounds, you know you can boost the corresponding work set by 15 pounds.

Work out 1
    5 x 60, 10 x 60, 15 x 50, 20 x 50.
    Work out 2
    5x65, 10x65, 15x50, 20x50
    W1
    5x70, 10x70, 15x50, 20x50
    W2
    5x75, 10x75, 15x50, 20x50
    W1
    5x75, 10x75, 15x55, 20x55 Increase the weight by 5 pounds for the 'test' sets even if you fail!
    W2
    5x75, 10x75, 15x60, 20x60 If you failed a test set, the 'work' sets, the 5 and the 10 rep sets are locked at there current weight. Reduce the 'test' set weight by 40 pounds.
    You now have a 4 week cycle.

all pro i don't understand this program - what is the weight for the work sets? I understand there are 4 work sets and we are to do 5, 10, 15, and 20 reps respectively. What is "60" and "50" in the example below? How much weight for the warm up sets?
    The 15 rep set and the 20 rep set are test sets. A 15 rep max x 1.5 = a 5 rep max. A 20 rep max x 1.5 = a 10 rep max. The 15 and the 20 rep sets go up by 5 pounds twice always ending in a zero.
    50/55/60. That's 3 work outs. Your 5 or 10 rep set was already at 75 pounds. Now it's going to 90. 80, 85, 90. Stop adding weight to the 5 or the 10. Add 5 pounds to the 15 or the 20 for 2 work outs. If you get all of the reps the work set, the 5 or the 10 is going up by 15 pounds.
    75/75/50/50 Week 4
    WK1 WO1 75/75/55/55
    WK1 WO2 75/75/60/60 *stop adding weight to the 15 and the 20
    WK2 WO1 + WO2 80/80/60/60
    WK3 WO1 + WO2 85/85/60/60
    WK4 WO1 + WO2 90/90/60/60
    If you add 5 pounds to a test set and fail add the 5 pounds on the next work out any way.
    WK1 WO1 90/90/65/65 OOPS you didn't get all of the 15s or 20s.
    WK1 WO2 90/90/70/70 You know you didn't get them this time! Reduce the weight for the test set[s] 35 pounds
    WK2 WO1 90/90/35/35
    WK2 WO2 90/90/40/40
    WK3 WO1 90/90/45/45
    WK3 WO2 90/90/50/50
    WK4 WO1 90/90/55/55
    WK4 WO2 90/90/60/60
    WK1 WO1 90/90/65/65 ?
    WK1 WO2 90/90/70/70 ?
    The test set for the rep set is the 15 rep set. The test set for the 10 rep set is the 20 rep set.
    It's harder to explain then it is to do.
    2, 10 rep warm up sets 1/4 weight, 1/2 weight based on the 5 rep set. The set up is self correcting, negates fiber type bias and covers maximum strength, hypertrophy, vascularization and endurance. Soup to nuts but it ain't easy.

Thanks again all pro. I'll give the new setup a try, maybe tonight.

I'm hoping I can pull off tonight's workout. I helped my husband put up a 15ft ladder stand, a blind & hiked about about 3 miles round trip through the woods Sat, plus I got very little sleep last night. Man, getting old sucks.... job, life, etc sometimes gets my mind racing during the night. I reeeeally need a new job.

Thanks again all pro. I'll give the new setup a try, maybe tonight.

I'm hoping I can pull off tonight's workout. I helped my husband put up a 15ft ladder stand, a blind & hiked about about 3 miles round trip through the woods Sat, plus I got very little sleep last night. Man, getting old sucks.... job, life, etc sometimes gets my mind racing during the night. I reeeeally need a new job.
    If I don't find a new job may be out of a job very soon!

Sounds like me.

Bossman is pissing away the business. He has personal issues that is affecting the business side of things. I see it folding within the next 6-12 months, if not sooner. I have to find something asap. Sadly, there's nothing in my town. I see myself going back to a minimum wage type of job for a while. Hey, its better than nothing.

I've re-read that set up and now I'm very confused. I thought I understood it but........hmmm. I thought it was based upon your 5RM.
    Work out 1
    WU-1x10 @ 1/4
    WU-1x10 @1/2
    1x5 @100%
    1x10 (85%)
    1x15 (70%)
    1x20 (45%)

Work out 2
    increase the 1x5/1x10 by 5lbs per your first post but your reply to muscell has 1x10 & 20 increased by 5lbs leaving the work sets the same weight until the next week.

ahhh, time for me to go home. I'll get back on tomorrow and re-read.

Sounds like me.

Bossman is pissing away the business. He has personal issues that is affecting the business side of things. I see it folding within the next 6-12 months, if not sooner. I have to find something asap. Sadly, there's nothing in my town. I see myself going back to a minimum wage type of job for a while. Hey, its better than nothing.

I've re-read that set up and now I'm very confused. I thought I understood it but........hmmm. I thought it was based upon your 5RM.
    Work out 1
    WU-1x10 @ 1/4
    WU-1x10 @1/2
    1x5 @100%
    1x10 (85%)
    1x15 (70%)
    1x20 (45%)

Work out 2
    increase the 1x5/1x10 by 5lbs per your first post but your reply to muscell has 1x10 & 20 increased by 5lbs leaving the work sets the same weight until the next week.

ahhh, time for me to go home. I'll get back on tomorrow and re-read.
    yea, all pro, I had difficulty understanding it too...does Deviant Motive have the setup correct?

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    10 weeks out of program #2...

is a killer...

Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anyone have a printable table for workout 2? Preferably something on A4 which I can fold up and bring with me to the gym so I don't forget how many reps etc I should be doing.