Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

JesusFreak1832 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Don't drink soda

Originally Posted by brosephstalin1 View Post
    anyone got any good articles on diet soda?
    I just recently learned that the carbonation in sodas stops protein synthesis and slows down the digestion of protein, which means if you were to have a can of soda, diet or regular it doesn't matter, with a steak for dinner, that steak would basically just be resting in your stomach and you wouldn't get the same feeling from eating that steak if you had had it with a glass of juice or milk. So try and avoid carbonated beverages.
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who gives me strength,
    and makes my way perfect."

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sailingpece View Post
    DOOD why are YOU so concerned about it then if it wasn't directed to you, just continues to show how even more fragile you are, or perhaps looking out for your boyfriend...I totally forgot about it cuz thats how much I care about little unresolved internet fights, will you be contempt if I got you a cookie ?

Back to your challenge.
    If your refering to the optic nerve damage caused by taking massive dosages of Cyanocobalamin(not cyanacobalamin), that's actually only been shown to be the case in smokers due to the higher levels of cyanide in their blood, and even the evidence for that is scarce.

Additionally, the evidence of various benefits resulting from taking methylcobalamin is incredibly con traversal...for example, one study proposed that individuals suffering from inconsisent sarcadian rhythms may benefit from taking massive dosages of methylcobalamin, the results were insignificant.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...indexed=google

Other proposed benefits, which also appear inconsistent in various studies include improvements in mental abilities of depressed patients, and those with Alzheimer's

Methylcobalamin can be used for treatment of lateral sclerosis, but I doubt anyone taking OT has that.

methylcobalamin does seem to be the form of vitmain B12 that the body uses directly, but Cyanocobalamin can easily be converted to methylcobalamin, all you need is there to be no cyanide surrounding the Cyanocobalamin (LOL)

More than happy to explain to your dumbass any other "dumb" posts
    Wow don't want to get involved in this one but did you really need to bring in megadosing? This is why I dislike homeopathy, no matter how many valid studies show megadosing doesn't work and can be dangerous, its still done.

Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Search pubmed and you'll find some information.

I dunno to be honest. I will at some point look further into aspartame. Right now, it's not a priority.
    I personally avoid it like the plague and I rarely consume pop either. Both are bad for you. Drink water, IMO.
    Also note that it can appear in protein powders and other unexpected substances under various alias'.

On the FDA, I have very little faith in them. The standards of evaluation in the states seem wonky to me.
    I'm glad we have Canada Health up here because they don't let half the amount of crap onto shelves as the FDA does.

Also always important to note the financial benefits of letting a bad substance sell.
    Everyone has a price, even the FDA, and major companies like Monsanto have more money than any company should ever have.

Title Town [Green Bay] ebongo91's Avatar
    ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebongo91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    From what I understand, the amount that was shown to be harmful was equivalent to around 32 cans of diet soda per day for humans. Don't quote me on this though, I read it in a pseudo-science article.
    "1913 wasn't a very good year. 1913 gave us the income tax, the 16th amendment and the IRS. "
    - Ron Paul

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered."
    - Thomas Jefferson

☆☆☆Rand Paul/Gary Johnson 2016 Support Crew☆☆☆

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everything in moderation is okay

Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fawsune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ebongo91 View Post
    From what I understand, the amount that was shown to be harmful was equivalent to around 32 cans of diet soda per day for humans. Don't quote me on this though, I read it in a pseudo-science article.
    Also heard that. The version I heard was that a man died and when they went to preserve his body it had already become embalmed due to the aspartame lingering in his system that had turned into Formaldehyde. Apparently he was a 32-can-a-dayer.

PS: I quoted you.

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happy Belated Birthday, THREAD!

-.-
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JesusFreak1832 View Post
    I just recently learned that the carbonation in sodas stops protein synthesis and slows down the digestion of protein, which means if you were to have a can of soda, diet or regular it doesn't matter, with a steak for dinner, that steak would basically just be resting in your stomach and you wouldn't get the same feeling from eating that steak if you had had it with a glass of juice or milk. So try and avoid carbonated beverages.

Strong first post by Jesus

AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm on an 8 can a day habit of Diet Coke. Went a week without any and caved and picked up right where I left off. Quitting diet soda is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, 10000x harder than when I quit smoking in 2007.
    The following sentence is false.
    The preceding sentence is true.

Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foadon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i drink about 4 cans a day
    as long as you don't replace it with water (aka still drink all the water that you need, possibly even more as caffeine tends to dehydrate you(?) ) diet soda is fine, for me it keeps me sane and not crave food tbh. crave for food --> have a diet coke --> forget about food