Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bikini for the flat chested

So I have nothing in the chest department. Thankfully I'm very happy with the rest of my body thanks to lifting; But the boobs... It's just not happening. What shape/style do you ladies get? I ussually go with a triangle halter but Idk. Any input? Swimsuit season is here!! Yay for summer.
    How bad do you want it?
    How bad do you need it?
    Cause if you want it all
    You've got to lay it all out on the line

Celiac/Addisonian goalorientgirl's Avatar
    goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do your wear ruffles? A little bit of ruffles on top can add a little width and make it look like you'd got more curves. Patterns or strips can also visually add some width. So long as it's not a "boyish" cut, you'll be fine. Some cute ideas here http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/beaut...-small-chests/
    Niece: "How can you be immune to cars? Even like, a Ferrari?"

My 'From Scrawny to Oh God Please Not So Scrawny' journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=691717541

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I go for halternecks.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We can wear anything. It's the over-endowed women whose style options are limited, poor things.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    We can wear anything. It's the over-endowed women whose style options are limited, poor things.
    That was always my impression! I mean, there's Victoria's Secret bikini tops that can give you a little 'extra' if you want, but what's the point?

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i saw this from the main page and i had to give my .02

anything but tube tops. that destroys all. never saw a woman look good in them regardless of body type lol
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You got that right!LOL All my adult life I've been well-endowed, except for the short time I was in shape and able to wear a 32B, and any time I wore a swim suit of any style I was always half nervous I'd lose one out of the top or side!LOL

Enjoy your small chest the best you can, OP...you'll appreciate them even more as you get older!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^^^^^^
    When you have to buy two separate sizes for top and bottom it sucks not gonna lie. I can never find a bikini top that doesn't dig into my neck when I tie the strings enough to give the girls support

My friend who is a 34b can wear anything which makes me sad lol.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well i thi......

Ch: Why dont you have a seat over here

.... ok :/

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mindi912 View Post
    I go for halternecks.
    ^^this. I find it's the only flattering style for me. I have never been well-endowed and now that I'm on a cut, they're getting even smaller!

Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    i saw this from the main page and i had to give my .02

anything but tube tops. that destroys all. never saw a woman look good in them regardless of body type lol
    and ^^this. Horrible.

Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^
    When you have to buy two separate sizes for top and bottom it sucks not gonna lie. I can never find a bikini top that doesn't dig into my neck when I tie the strings enough to give the girls support

My friend who is a 34b can wear anything which makes me sad lol.
    Victoria's Secret easily solves this problem and they actually make some cute swimsuits.
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing wrong with a flat chested woman. Having a wife with the same type of body, I say stick with the triangle top. That's my favorite bikini top on a woman regardless of chestsize.

I'm sure you'll look great this Summer!

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by elainedeluca View Post
    ^^

and ^^this. Horrible.
    If by "tube top" you mean the bandeau style, I'm going to have to disagree. These were made for tiny women. Larger breasted women certainly can't wear them, lol! I wore this one on Saturday and I think I looked pretty damn cute. From the front anyway. Yellow just cannot be worn with pale skin, and my rear view needs a few more weeks of cutting.

For what I don't know

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    those are decent.. i'm talkin about the ones that are just like a stripe across you.. like a single band.. they destroy all curves

those are decent.. i'm talkin about the ones that are just like a stripe across you.. like a single band.. they destroy all curves
    Some women aren't curvy. They are more "athletic" looking. Nothing wrong with it at all; some people happen to like that look. I know I do. When I achieve the level of leanness I desire, I am anything BUT curvy. More straight up and down. It looks "right" on some women.
    For what I don't know

fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Yep...the tube tops are definately not for us small chested gals.....they just fall right off anyhow...nothing to hold them up...lol

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fitinidaho View Post
    Yep...the tube tops are definately not for us small chested gals.....they just fall right off anyhow...nothing to hold them up...lol
    LOL!!! So true. Unfortunately, the same holds true for strapless dresses. Nothing to hold them up or to balance out the shoulders. I look ridiculous in strapless dresses! Oh well....
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    flat chest chicks r cool, every1 likes different stuff
    "9 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Team Kai.

Originally Posted by fitinidaho View Post
    Then you have either the wrong size or VERY shoddy fabric. They're made of elastic, basically. The "stretch" of the garment holds it up, not your titties.

<<<----wears tube dresses and looks cute and fit in them.
    For what I don't know

IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some women aren't curvy. They are more "athletic" looking. Nothing wrong with it at all; some people happen to like that look. I know I do. When I achieve the level of leanness I desire, I am anything BUT curvy. More straight up and down. It looks "right" on some women.
    This is true. I've seen many an athletic body type with a "tube top" for a swimsuit top and it certainly is still very eye catching for my taste.

Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys! Think I'm going to do a triangle halter with ruffles.... We'll see about the ruffles. Tried the one I got around Christmas on the other day... It actually made me look like I had a chest so its looking up!
    How bad do you want it?
    How bad do you need it?
    Cause if you want it all

ok so women.. any help for a guy looking for a speedo that's not packing heat?

jk

jk
    Yes. Baggy surfing trunks.
    For what I don't know

jk
    ehhhh speedos should be avoided at all costs. They rarely look sexy.
    How bad do you want it?
    How bad do you need it?
    Cause if you want it all

indeed.. i dont even like it when my knees show in a swim suit lol

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think any particular type top as long as it fits. I like the ones they have on here...http://athleta.gap.com/browse/division.do?cid=46656 and they come in XXS. I like the tops that have the wider band around the chest because they don't seem to ride up as bad.
    You may delay, but time will not - Ben Franklin

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If by "tube top" you mean the bandeau style, I'm going to have to disagree. These were made for tiny women. Larger breasted women certainly can't wear them, lol! I wore this one on Saturday and I think I looked pretty damn cute. From the front anyway. Yellow just cannot be worn with pale skin, and my rear view needs a few more weeks of cutting.

^^ that is soooooo ugly
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Padded halter tops for me. There's nothing worse than being pear-shaped and small chested.

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    ^^ that is soooooo ugly
    You have no taste.
    For what I don't know