Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

A message to all white knights and those who settle for fat women.

It is no secret that obesity for females is rising to unparalleled levels all over the world. Misguided by gluttonous hogs like Oprah and self-help books, more women then ever think/convince themselves it is ok to be overweight and ugly. We laugh at them here on the misc "lol dumb fatty, no one wants you", or "lol, man the harpoons", thinking that such ridicule and embarrassment will turn them away from the darkside of obesity. Heck, the misc has had some success stories, with Keggels well on her way to becoming ****able in another 10-15 lbs. Unfortunately however, this behavior isn't so common in the real world.

Women all around the world continue to gain weight, with more joining them everyday. Why are they growing we ask ourselves, "don't they realize no man will want them"? In the old days, fat women were disregarded as subhuman, a blight, an embarrassment to the god's that blessed us with the sanctity of thy women who we deem 10/10. Not anymore. The fat acceptance movement is growing, and we know who to blame...

Whiteknights, EVERY SINGLE TIME you like some fat girls status in one of your pathetic attempts to get laid and score with an easy chick, you have just rationalized and backed up this growing epidemic of laziness and glutonny. EVERY SINGLE TIME you have sex with a fat girl, EVEN IF "I WAS DRUNK BRAH" you have allowed another fat women to get away punishment free. YOU FINE SIRS ARE ONE OF THE MAIN CULPRITS OF THE FAT WHALES WE SEE WANDERING OUR STREETS. EVERY SINGLE TIME SOME FAT GIRL THAT SMELLS LIKE FETA CHEESE SITS NEXT TO YOU ON THE BUS I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU IN PART HELPED CAUSE IT. I ****ING HATE YOU WKS, FOR ALLOWING THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR TO NORMALIZE. GROW A ****ING BACKBONE AND MAYBE 50% OF THE GIRLS IN AMERICA WON'T BE 400 ****ING LBS. YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELFS, AND I WANT YOU TO LOOK LONG AND HARD IN THE MIRROR AND REALIZED YOU'VE JUST CONDEMNED A FUTURE GENERATION OF MEN TO A FAT ACCEPTANCE MOVEMENT WORLD, AS WELL AS NORMALIZING IT FOR FUTURE CHILDREN SO THEY SUFFER A LIFETIME OF RESENTMENT AND DIABETES. ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR BETANESS. Real men ignore fatties. Why can't you do the same?

You deserve better than this. They deserve better than this. We deserve better than this.
    Do it for the women. Do it for the Misc. And for god sakes, do it for yourself.

Signed,

M.M.

Cliffs
    -WKs are too blame for fat women having self worth/self-esteem
    -Don't have sex with fat women

Also, before some pseudo-intellectual internet vigilante comes and tries to argue and call me troll, let me just say I already know you're a fat woman or are ****ing one. How do I know? Because only these people care about fat women. Other women are too busy getting their rich husbands to buy them ****, and real men are too alpha to care about some 3/10.

LOL GOT NEGGED TWICE FOR THIS POST BY UGLIES LIKE DAMLURKER. GET ME IN THE GREEN BRAHS
    Last edited by MynameisOP; 05-30-2011 at 09:34 AM.

rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    umad

MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MynameisOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rlwashere View Post
    umad
    You banging a fat girl?

Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000) Apocc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well OP, you're definitely not wrong but that doesn't mean you're definitely "right" either. It's not really all that simple tbh but nonetheless, I appreciate your valiant attempt at setting things right.
    Foolish and wretched is the man who builds his happiness on the frail and unstable affection of a woman. -- Leland

º■■■Misc Masculist Crew■■■º

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MynameisOP View Post
    It is no secret that obesity for females is rising to unparalleled levels all over the world. Misguided by hogs like Oprah and self-help books, more women then ever think/convince themselves it is ok to be overweight and ugly. We laugh at them here on the misc "lol dumb fatty, no one wants you", "lol, man the harpoons", thinking that such ridicule and embarrassment will turn them away from the darkside of obesity. Heck the misc has had some success stories, with Keggels well on her way to becoming ****able in another 10-15 lbs. This however is not the case.

Women all around the world continue to gain weight, with more joining them everyday. Why are they growing we ask ourselves, "don't they realize no man will want them"? In the old days, fat women were disregarded as subhuman, a blight, an embarrassment to the god's that blessed us with the sanctity of thy women who we deem 10/10. Not anymore. The fat acceptance movement is growing, and we know who to blame...

Whiteknights, EVERY SINGLE TIME you like some fat girls status in one of your pathetic attempts to get laid and score with an easy chick, you have just rationalized and backed up this growing epidemic of laziness and glutonny. EVERY SINGLE TIME you have sex with a fat girl, EVEN IF "I WAS DRUNK BRAH" you have allowed another fat women to get away punishment free. YOU FINE SIRS ARE ONE OF THE MAIN CULPRITS OF THE FAT WHALES WE SEE WONDERING ARE STREETS. EVERY SINGLE TIME SOME FAT GIRL THAT SMELLS LIKE FETA CHEESE SITS NEXT TO YOU ON THE BUS I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU IN PART HELPED CAUSE. I ****ING HATE YOU WKS, FOR ALLOWING THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR TO NORMALIZE. GROW A ****ING BACKBONE AND MAYBE 50% OF THE GIRLS IN AMERICA WON'T BE 400 ****ING LBS. YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELFS, AND I WANT YOU TO LOOK LONG AND HARD IN THE MIRROR AND REALIZED YOU'VE JUST CONDEMNED A FUTURE GENERATION OF MEN TO A FAT ACCEPTANCE MOVEMENT WORLD, AS WELL AS NORMALIZING IT FOR FUTURE CHILDREN. ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR BETANESS. Real men ignore fatties. Why can't you do the same?

Cliffs
    -WKs are too blame for fat women having self worth.
    -Don't have sex with fat women

Also, before some pseudo-intellectual internet vigilante comes and tries to argue and call me troll, let me just say I already know you're a fat woman or ****ing one. How do I know? Because only these people care about fat women. Other women are too busy getting their rich husbands to buy them ****, and real men are too alpha to care about some 3/10.
    Man I soooooo wanna rep you. I faukin hate fatty fattass bitches who are fatty fattasses faukin fatass whale blubber goo piles. Ok sorry

endrage/

Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    repped
    The collective wisdom of the misc is astounding. yes, we mostly tend to entertain ourselves with silly immature things such as memes, ******** threads, POF+JTV raiding, broscience and prime minister threads, but underneath the surface of seemingly petty and base jaunts we, the misc, are a powerful group of like-minded individuals who have the combined knowledge of millions upon millions of books. We are ivy league students, businessmen, trolls, bodybuilders and athletes.

crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 star thread

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100)
    only a problem in usa

all the numbians pick up the fat scraps and make them feel somewhat useful

id put them in the gas chamber if i had my way

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like fat chicks. Think it looks really hot.

Have you ever slept with a fat chick? It's nice.

Not to say that there aren't good things about skinny chicks either though...

UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *Fishy Burps Crew*

jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    After reading this I vow to never have sex with a fat women again

rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You banging a fat girl?
    No. Being a fat person myself, I have standards lul

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TBU720 View Post
    Not to say that there aren't good things about skinny chicks either though...
    I think you are sir.

A fat man is ok, because in general fat men have good personalities. Fat women hide their insecurities with subtlety of a woman with downs syndrome.

UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *Fishy Burps Crew*

Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000)
    would rep on recharge

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah and have you noticed that fat girls like skinny guys kinda opposites attract or something

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    I think you are sir.
    You think I am what?

I just don't really think bodyweight is that big of a deal when I'm with a woman. Attractiveness to me is more about their face and the way they act.

I dont really see anything sexually repulsive about fat women. I mean, obviously the media tells us that skinny women are sexy, but I see nothing disgusting in a woman with a thick body. Their vag feels just as good if not better.

Originally Posted by Jyzz View Post
    yeah and have you noticed that fat girls like skinny guys kinda opposites attract or something
    i really dont know, i avoid them like the plague

aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well thought out post OP.

I have quite the reputation myself.
    Went out with this chubby girl in 2007, she had her fat friend with us... and well all I talked about was my hate for fat people. "Go be fat somewhere else"

After not seeing them for four ****ing years I run into them at a mutual friends birthday.
    And HOLEY FAWK did they get in shape. Curvy as fawk, and no corsets!
    I almost didn't recognize them! One works at a gym now, and the other works at a fawken health food store in the city. Once they saw me one of them said "Hey you were the guy that hates fat people rite?" Lol quite the reputation I carried back in the day.

I was mad at the world back then, and really don't have as much deep hate as I had then, but hey, my criticism helped be the wake up call to them! And I have to agree with OP, we need to change the world!

Also... while back in the day 80% of the world population lived in extreeme poverty, now only 15% do... we're flourishing compared to back in the day... but now we are mad too many people are flourishing and letting themselves go too far. To be in control of your life you have to be able to discipline yourself. So long as we get others to be responsible, we shall flourish as a people!

sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sickkyknarbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fat girls give the best head cause they're hungry.

Dont be selfish... they need loving too.

Originally Posted by aekest View Post
    Well thought out post OP.

I have quite the reputation myself.
    Went out with this chubby girl in 2007, she had her fat friend with us... and well all I talked about was my hate for fat people. "Go be fat somewhere else"

After not seeing them for four ****ing years I run into them at a mutual friends birthday.
    And HOLEY FAWK did they get in shape. Curvy as fawk, and no corsets!
    I almost didn't recognize them! One works at a gym now, and the other works at a fawken health food store in the city. Once they saw me one of them said "Hey you were the guy that hates fat people rite?" Lol quite the reputation I carried back in the day.

I was mad at the world back then, and really don't have as much deep hate as I had then, but hey, my criticism helped be the wake up call to them! And I have to agree with OP, we need to change the world!

Also... while back in the day 80% of the world population lived in extreeme poverty, now only 15% do... we're flourishing compared to back in the day... but now we are mad too many people are flourishing and letting themselves go too far. To be in control of your life you have to be able to discipline yourself. So long as we get others to be responsible, we shall flourish as a people!
    Reps for you. We need more success stories in this world. You really are doing a favor to the women too.

Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A fat man is ok, because in general fat men have good personalities. Fat women hide their insecurities with subtlety of a woman with downs syndrome.
    Do you hide your insecurities by hating on fat women and wk's?

Originally Posted by Houndjr View Post
    Do you hide your insecurities by hating on fat women and wk's?

I'm shallow, and mindful of future generations, not insecure.

Pls go

John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    repped op.
    **Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champions**

MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm reputed by my friends for hating fats. You're right, but I can safely say that I am not part of the problem.

Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hey_Jay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TBU720 View Post
    You think I am what?

I just don't really think bodyweight is that big of a deal when I'm with a woman. Attractiveness to me is more about their face and the way they act.

I dont really see anything sexually repulsive about fat women. I mean, obviously the media tells us that skinny women are sexy, but I see nothing disgusting in a woman with a thick body. Their vag feels just as good if not better.
    This comment is missing a major factor..how THICK are you talking about?

Is this considered "fat" to you??
    Attached Images

Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Houndjr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm shallow, and mindful of future generations, not insecure.

Pls go
    Age 24

Bitching about fat women and wk's on an internet forum is not helping out future generations, it's just bitching.

Go fuk yourself...