Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CaptPicard View Post
    To all the naive posters:

Why would they not juice? These are vain hollywood douchers who get plastic surgery like regular people get teeth cleanings. You think they'd rather work hard every day, eating super clean and staying sober (lol) than juice and work out a few hours a week to get their naturally-attainable physiques?

Cool story dip sh*ts.
    Exactly.
    And I dont think people really care if they do or not.
    You are now breathing manually

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by girlslovemejk View Post
    Haha, the best part of this post is the bolded letters saying TO ALL THE NAIVE POSTERS, you can't open with that line then proceed to make the assumption that everyone in hollywood would choose to do steroids instead of actually working hard that is the definetion of naive my friend.

Atleast now i know that you would take the easy route and juice from your post but gave no insight into what they did or how they did it, thanks!
    no you guys are naive. These actors have their future on the line with roles. Hemsworth had to audition for Thor like everyone else. There's thousands of actors vying for one role and you think they aren't going to do whatever it takes to get an edge. Millions are on the line and their whole lives are changed from one role and they're going to have some moral objection to taking a common prescription drug? yeah right.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)

They been all juicing since probably the late 70s. If you don't believe and think just hiring a personal trainer and nutritionist makes you look like Stallone in rocky or Arnold in commando your a phucking retard. In the movie expendables I would like to know the price tag on how much tess and deca they bought for that film.
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lasonjin View Post
    You can not be serious...
    Originally Posted by girlslovemejk View Post
    Haha, the best part of this post is the bolded letters saying TO ALL THE NAIVE POSTERS, you can't open with that line then proceed to make the assumption that everyone in hollywood would choose to do steroids instead of actually working hard that is the definetion of naive my friend.

Atleast now i know that you would take the easy route and juice from your post but gave no insight into what they did or how they did it, thanks!
    ^^^^
    Fools

Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    no you guys are naive. These actors have their future on the line with roles. Hemsworth had to audition for Thor like everyone else. There's thousands of actors vying for one role and you think they aren't going to do whatever it takes to get an edge. Millions are on the line and their whole lives are changed from one role and they're going to have some moral objection to taking a common prescription drug? yeah right.
    They been all juicing since probably the late 70s. If you don't believe and think just hiring a personal trainer and nutritionist makes you look like Stallone in rocky or Arnold in commando your a phucking retard. In the movie expendables I would like to know the price tag on how much tess and deca they bought for that film.
    These

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheDude1987 View Post
    Why the fuk wouldn't they juice? Yeah they have trainers and sh*t but they also live a lot of their lives on the road, in hotels, eating out, etc. These guys aren't body builders and probably have zero interest in living like one.

If millions of dollars in income was contingent on you having the best physique possible, you'd be juicing without even having to consider it.

I'm not saying they all do, but I assume most do and I don't see why anyone would care.
    This x100...

I mean, people on the Misc are so quick to accuse people of juicing when they put up some impressive before/after pics as if everyone and their mothers both had constant access and $$ to spend on steroids.

Then whenever a Hollywood actor displays the same kind of progress they instantly say "lol perfect nutrition/PT's/best gyms" are quick to defend him from any steroid use whether if BB'ing is even a hobby of his or not. They certainly have far easer access to steroids and no problems affording them, not to mention that they have far more to lose if they fail to achieve gains than your Zyzz's or Chestbrah's of our lives.

And if they all juice, who ****ing cares?
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Registered User felicibusbrevis's Avatar
    felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vikingblood666 View Post

None of those actors look like Stallone or Lundgren. Thor isn't as ridiculously ripped as stallone was, though he's probably a bit thicker than the Rocky III-IV Stallone.

Any of those celebs could have gotten their physiques naturally ... its not 100% gauranteed, but is there even a difference in Brody besides getting a little older and thicker?! That Thor fellow is the elephant in the room, obviously.

Yeah, its clear Stallone is unfortunately on something, being busted with the HGH and all.

Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by felicibusbrevis View Post
    Huh. I don't know what to say about this. Some of those shorter guys look pretty full on the left, but nobody looks excessively ripped up. I just know I got my physique with no supplements of any kind, legal or illegal, but a whole lot of sprinting type exercises and a low fat but not necessarily careful diet, and I can imagine most tall thin guys getting a Reynolds physique if they are active and watch what they eat.. Maybe height has something to do with it, Connery is a really tall dude. did these guys even have a split routine philosophy back then?
    Eh, just saying that while these guys dedicated years of their lives to weightlifting to be acknowledged as the best in the world, Actors are surpassing them with a year of training.

Bale went from sickly skinny in the Machinist in 2004 to jacked as **** in Batman Begins in 2005.
    You are now breathing manually

girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not ruling out the possibility of him juicing but I'm just trying to give the perspective that not everyone is the same, just because one person would choose to do juice doesn't mean everyone else will. I completely agree on the pressure that would cause them to use it but it's not like they're getting insanely in shape or abnormally huge.

Chris hemsworth was the biggest no doubt but to make a guarentee that he juiced to get that size I don't know and you don't know we both have our opinions but i personally believe in hard work.

Also this is acting not sports he was choosen for the role months before he was big enough, I don't think you need an edge to get a body attainable naturally and with the aid of everyone else on set.

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by felicibusbrevis View Post
    None of those actors look like Stallone or Lundgren. Thor isn't as ridiculously ripped as stallone was, though he's probably a bit thicker than the Rocky III-IV Stallone.

Any of those celebs could have gotten their physiques naturally ... its not 100% gauranteed, but is there even a difference in Brody besides getting a little older and thicker?! That Thor fellow is the elephant in the room, obviously.
    I agree Chris in Thor does look natural to some extent.. But with the power of hollywood he could have any type of growth hormone or steroid at his fingertips. The reason there isn't as many "big" action stars as there was in the 80s and 90s is because of the demasculinity of society as a whole.
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

Registered User felicibusbrevis's Avatar
    felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sr21 View Post
    Eh, just saying that while these guys dedicated years of their lives to weightlifting to be acknowledged as the best in the world, Actors are surpassing them with a year of training.

Bale went from sickly skinny in the Machinist in 2004 to jacked as **** in Batman Begins in 2005.
    Yeah, these old Mr. U photoshoots are really interesting in that perspective. I really do think the advent of the split and the idea that muscles needed that rest time to avoid ridiculous overtraining helped to some degree (for a while I tried full body workouts and that was the worst ever for any kind of gains, at least for me).

Who knows for sure with these actors ? I just think that if someone were so inclined and had the right kind of starting frame, a Pitt type build is way achievable without any health risks (no matter how small the risk, as some on here will always say steroids are safe if used correctly, a point with which I disagree in general but don't care to argue). I just think these changes are to be expected to some degree when one uses effective training methods.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zQt View Post
    lol @ anyone thinking actors don't juice and actually spend 8 hours in the gym like they claim

meet your thor

TO

this was him back in 09

A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lol at the whole perfect diet/routine. Like anyone can't eat chicken, fish, rice, etc. They are getting some expensive super protein? and perfect routine? their 5X5 is better than ours because it came from a high $$ PT? Fkn Oprah and Dr Oz's trainers have been on TV and those clowns don't know as much as half the kids in teen misc.

ask and ye shall receive

lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^^
    Fools
    Firstly, if you didn't realise...the guy you were quoting when I quoted you, sounded like he was being sarcastic (making fun of you, just in case).

Secondly, I'm a fool because I differ in opinion to you? I'm sorry Mr. Dictator, please forgive my foolishness.

Thirdly, your whole "they juice" argument is based on hearsay/personal opinion that they can get juice and they have millions on the line, so they use it; whilst I'm basing mine opinion on actual visual evidence (photoshopped or otherwise).

girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lol at the whole perfect diet/routine. Like anyone can't eat chicken, fish, rice, etc. They are getting some expensive super protein? and perfect routine? their 5X5 is better than ours because it came from a high $$ PT? Fkn Oprah and Dr Oz's trainers have been on TV and those clowns don't know as much as half the kids in teen misc.
    How you look comes down to your diet everyone will tell you that. If it was easy to eat clean food for every meal and hit every macro nutrient for the day then we would all look amazing.

The point is anyone can do it, just it's not easy and not everyone has the willingness/discipline to do so.

Also the guy talking about stallone and arnold nethier of them were mentioned and none of these guys have the conditioning/size to even compare.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IamAnAlien View Post
    i used to think that edward norton was huge in american history x.
    the strong acting skills of this cheeky bastard fooled me.
    He looked fairly jacked in that scene where he goes outside to confront the crips in just his boxers, but when you see him in prison compared to the other Aryans he looks like a twig.

I heard Ed Norton comment though, that even Arnie asked him if he had done a cycle to get to that size.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fokized View Post
    This is SRS. I have seen numerous interviews with actors who say this.
    lold, you're trolling or fking dumb

Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think the thor actor juiced, other brahs, not so much.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zQt View Post

k brb telling the world, my fans and everyone that I motivate with my body/looks that I roided

common sense brah, acquire it
    these actors dont tell people they juice

these dudes are juicing , i dont care who you have working with you , no one is gaining 30lbs of lean mass in 12 weeks with out help

there are plenty of examples of it coming out that a celeb juiced -Stallone getting caught with hgh, obv arnold , hulk hogan talking about doing steriods

if a movie company offered you 10 million to look your best topless
    why wouldnt you use gear ?
    the side effects obv arnt that bad , how many pro athletes get caught using , how many of them are too sickly to continue playing there sport .......
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000)
    most of them juice... they only have like 3-5 months to get in shape for a movie role, in exchange for MILLIONS

many people without a pt or personal dietician are as strict as the million $ actors, and take 2-4 years to achieve that kind of transformation naturally

injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    everyone juices according to the misc
    Portland Trailblazers (V.3.0) ya dont want none

PG- Kyle Lowry / Derek Fisher
    SG- Kevin Martin / Klay Thompson
    SF- Richard Jefferson / Jeff Green (I.R.)
    PF/SF- Josh Smith / Ed Davis
    C- Brendan Haywood / Zaza Pachulia

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thor is the only one that even looks juiced at all. And as several people have pointed out, the before picture everyone is using is old. I'm not saying he didn't juice, but his physique is attainable natty.

aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some of them would have juiced for sure, its not hard to keep it a secret..

that being said they have paid phases where their sole intention/focus is to get jacked

brb getting paid to solely workout/rest/perfect nutrition, every single macro prepared for you all you have to do is consume it

muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    actors have millions of dollars riding on whether or not they look the part.

if they aren't where they want to be within 12 weeks of shooting, you can bet they are gonna hop on it.

Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It really depends on the timeline, seeing the recent pics of thor from 09 I guess it's possible he achieved that naturally in over a year.

With that said, all the guys saying "nutritionists, personal trainers, don't have a full time job" etc. That's bull****, even if you ate 400g protein and 5000 calories you wouldn't gain that much muscle in such a short time frame, doesn't matter what these nutritionists are feeding them. Plus to gain that much mass would require a pretty heavy bulking diet, which means they would not be nearly that lean by the end. So yeah I would have to say alot of these guys are juicing, but really who gives a ****. I would too if I knew millions of people were going to be watching me and I would get a huge ass check.

Registered Shredder D-1Gladiator74's Avatar
    D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT: no1 ever heard of the term muscle memory.
    BMW M6... $100,000
    Rolex Watch... $3,400
    Armani Leather Jacket... $700

The look on your ex gf's face after cutting season... priceless

There are a lot of things money CAN buy, for everything else there's bodybuilding.

F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To all the naive posters:

Why would they not juice? These are vain hollywood douchers who get plastic surgery like regular people get teeth cleanings. You think they'd rather work hard every day, eating super clean and staying sober (lol) than juice and work out a few hours a week to get their naturally-attainable physiques?

Cool story dip sh*ts.
    This x 10000

Yes, these results are obtainable with the perfect diet, workout, personal training, etc. But do you really think that these actors are going to go through all that pain when they could just use cell-tech or clen and get the results for a fraction of the time and effort?

As Capt Picard said, these guys do plastic surgery at the drop of a hat. They also have no problem using illegal recreational drugs. So why would they have any issue using cell-tech?

As for the dude in Thor, he rode a bicycle or two. Get over it.

Originally Posted by D-1Gladiator74 View Post
    ITT: no1 ever heard of the term muscle memory.
    lol, so the Thor guy was jacked before and just got back to it?

ask and ye shall receive

nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 97BBlackZ View Post
    I don't think they all juice. Like most people said they have the top personal trainers ect. They're entire meal/training is planned out for them already. If they don't make weight they lose the role.

I remember reading about The wolf guy(Jacob)? from the twilight movie and he had to put on 30 pounds for the next movie. The trainer would wake him up in the middle of the night just to drink protein during the whole process.

dont know why some of you keep saying noob gains or good genetics.

this guy is a martial artist since he was a very young age. thats why he was fit and had abs when he was a kid. so that prolly means he lifted lightly at a very young age or all the karate messed around with his muscles. so its not like he never trained his body before.

zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by injectcelltech View Post
    everyone juices according to the misc
    actually the misc thinks most people are natty

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sr21 View Post

Mr. Universe Competition before steroids.

Notice Sean Connery

This physique took YEARS to achieve. I do not believe most actors avoid steroids/HGH
    "Dianabol was more or less the second Anabolic Steroid ever produced. The first, as we all know was Testosterone, which was produced in the early 1900s and experimented with by Nazis in WW2, in an attempt to produce a better soldier. "

"Russian athletes in the 1953 World Championships as well as the Olympic games then used testosterone with great success. After that, John Zeigler, who was a doctor working with the US Weightlifting Team, began a cooperative project with Ciba to develop an equalizer for US atheletes. Flash forward to 1956 and enter Dianabol ; the original trade name for Cibas Methandrostenolone... but called "Dbol" by athletes. The original package insert said that 10mgs/day was enough to provide full androgen replacement for a man and Dr.Zeigler recommended that athletes take 5-10mgs/day. Incidentally, this is also the dose that Bodybuilders were reputed to take from then until roughly the 1970s

try again buddy

yes very natural...
    Last edited by youngbuck88; 05-26-2011 at 12:48 AM.
    tapout crew