Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post
    You are really dumb if you think Taylor Lautner juiced...and it was 9 months you dumb fuk

lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DatAzz View Post
    ya if you were told you needed to gain a certain amount of weight and look a certain way to make X amount of millions of dollars wouldn't you do anything necessary also?
    I get that, and there's no doubt in my mind that it's probably more rampant than many people think. But what I don't understand (and find ridiculous) is people comparing a photo him from 3-4 years ago to him now and auto-calling juice.

I guarantee that anyone who lifts and eats right, doesn't look the same as 3-4 years ago. If you do, then sorry, you're doing it wrong.

Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It took him 4 months remember.

The film company told him to put on as much muscle as he could in 4 months, 4 months is a while and with the best trainers and a pretty much blank cheque, i think anyone could bulk up to this?

overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Only one that looks like it would be possible is the dude from Thor. All the others really aren't that big just cut for the most part. HGH is probably more common than anything among actors/celebrities.
    Turning into the Juggernaut with Infinite Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134441131

-Girl didn't believe I was a virgin my first time crew

-Made a bish come back to back crew

Who needs abs with a face like this!

DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lasonjin View Post
    I get that, and there's no doubt in my mind that it's probably more rampant than many people think. But what I don't understand (and find ridiculous) is people comparing a photo him from 3-4 years ago to him now and auto-calling juice.

I guarantee that anyone who lifts and eats right, doesn't look the same as 3-4 years ago. If you do, then sorry, you're doing it wrong.

I totally agree, this is a more recent picture of him, not sure the time frame. From wikipendia - Chris Hemsworth (born 11 August 1983) is an Australian actor.

Hummmm Australian lol... maybe he is a new member of the aesthetics crew. But ya at age 27 putting on a lean 20lbs in even a year just isn't gonna happen

zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by felicibusbrevis View Post
    What gains? Look at Ryan Reynolds: his chest is the same breadth, his traps shaped up, and he LOST BODYFAT all over.

this thread is NOT about me, but look at Reynold's thin physique and look at these pics of me taken at ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE to ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT POUNDS

Now, look at me next to a medium sized girl.

Reynolds and Brody are the same way: skinny guys who look bigger with their shirts off.
    If you saw them in person you would think, wow these guys are skinny and tiny, of course they are a bit taller than me. No way those two are on roids, come on.
    Has anyone even told you your ab genetics are similar to boykas lol:

Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whats wrong with Australians? Im Australian

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    christian bale's transformation blows my mind

dude is a boss

Registered User Electroencephal's Avatar
    Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Electroencephal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bale was jacked from American Psycho before he lost weight for the machinist so maybe muscle memory made him gain back faster.

McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by billygunz88 View Post
    exactly. by using juice
    yup
    -McCann-
    -Think negative and never be disappointed-
    -Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway-
    -2 CREW-
    -To the ones that help me get out of that RED-mrawdtsi Mephisto91 gergesa Chase5455 hoganrulz Baboun Cease2xist Skeffridge MultiSmasher the-craig pdiddy77065 B.A.B. StUck686 graysonwc VelvetKush litoris sssick DAVEZILLA-
    -KingGabe-
    -Swolebraahh-

lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DatAzz View Post

I totally agree, this is a more recent picture of him, not sure the time frame. From wikipendia - Chris Hemsworth (born 11 August 1983) is an Australian actor.

Hummmm Australian lol... maybe he is a new member of the aesthetics crew. But ya at age 27 putting on a lean 20lbs in even a year just isn't gonna happen
    Haha, possibly. Does he specifically mention that he put on 20lbs of lean in one year, let alone 6 months? I've looked around quickly but haven't found it. If he's put that much on in one year, then I'd switch my opinion, but based on pictures and the knowledge that you can photo/video-shop everything to make it look a little better, I'm still of the opinion of no juice.

girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=DatAzz;688399881

Hummmm Australian lol... maybe he is a new member of the aesthetics crew. But ya at age 27 putting on a lean 20lbs in even a year just isn't gonna happen[/QUOTE]

20lbs of lean muscle in a year is rediculous but no one said it was that much and plus not only are you heavier and taller then chris hemsworth, you don't have a full out film/make up crew trying to make you look as big as possible.

They also made him lean down because he was carrying a bit to much fat, which would happen if you were to bulk properly.

Imagine if you ate 4-5k calories of high quality clean food for 6-8months and hitting every macro nutrient for the day, I'm sure your gains would be pretty impressive but the matter of the fact is for 6-8months his life revolved around getting as big as possible and no one knows what would happen if we did the same unless you've already given it 110%

No ones the same what he can do and what you can do are two completely different things.

Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How much time is between each pic?

Registered User felicibusbrevis's Avatar
    felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zQt View Post
    Has anyone even told you your ab genetics are similar to boykas lol:

heh heh no but I see it. The four big ones above the navel, the weird angle up on the outside. Can't do ANYTHING with my lower abs no matter how low my body fat went. I need to look up some other pics of him. The guys with six above the navel probably look a bit better when leaned out.

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Hemsworth was pretty big just prior to Thor. That pic is of him from 5 years ago.

2. His physique is more than attainable naturally from the way he looked last year.

3. He said he was up 30lbs at one stage, dude never said he was up 30lbs of muscle.

I think alot of people are underestimating the power of rest.

The amount of rest these guys can get coupled with a PERFECT diet and time for multiple workouts and adequate rest daily is highly underestimated. If anyone juiced on the list, it looks like bale.

Everyone is on Hemsworths nuts because his before picture is 5 years old.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

Originally Posted by Chip_n_Dales View Post
    How much time is between each pic?
    No idea, but probably a year or less than a year, considering the movie release dates. Not going to look for production dates, because I don't feel like getting fired haha!

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok. Christian Bale lost weight for that performance. He had to starve himself to get to the machinist skinny. I think it was before American psycho which he worked out at on for. Yeah he got pretty big for Batman... but not unrealistic.
    yolo
    tuf

Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Mr. Universe Competition before steroids.

Notice Sean Connery

This physique took YEARS to achieve. I do not believe most actors avoid steroids/HGH
    Last edited by Sr21; 05-25-2011 at 11:07 PM.
    You are now breathing manually

CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fokized View Post
    Hell no they don't juice. They are set up with professional nutritionist and personal trainers to obtain the physique needed for roles. They stick with it 100%

Just think about it.. If someone offered you 10 Million Dollars to get in tip top shape in a short amount of time, you would give 110% no question.

This is SRS. I have seen numerous interviews with actors who say this.
    To all the naive posters:

Why would they not juice? These are vain hollywood douchers who get plastic surgery like regular people get teeth cleanings. You think they'd rather work hard every day, eating super clean and staying sober (lol) than juice and work out a few hours a week to get their naturally-attainable physiques?

Cool story dip sh*ts.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sr21 View Post

Unrelated: Notice Sean Connery

This physique took YEARS to achieve. I do not believe most actors avoid steroids/HGH
    by then they didnt have the supps, equipment, and routines
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zQt View Post

brb gaining 30 pounds in a few months (watch interview and you'll see what I'm talking about.. you will lol hard)
    no lols. He worked out hard, had great noob gains. Plenty of guys put on 20+ their first few months, nothing out of the ordinary.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

Rightousness in Wrath Shugga_Free's Avatar
    Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had no idea thor and the brah from star trek were the same dude (srs)

mind = blooooooooooown
    I used to be in cool crews

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaptPicard View Post

Why would they not juice? These are vain hollywood douchers who get plastic surgery like regular people get teeth cleanings. You think they'd rather work hard every day, eating super clean and staying sober (lol) than juice and work out a few hours a week to get their naturally-attainable physiques?

Cool story dip sh*ts.
    Lol, because everyone in Hollywood is a carbon copy of f*cking Paris Hilton and there is nobody in acting who takes care of their bodies and maintains fitness and health.

CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptPicard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    Lol, because everyone in Hollywood is a carbon copy of f*cking Paris Hilton and there is nobody in acting who takes care of their bodies and maintains fitness and health.
    Exactly. (srs)

Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    by then they didnt have the supps, equipment, and routines
    The best Body Builders in the world didnt have supps, equipment and routines?
    They were all experts.

Maybe they didnt have protein shakes or NOS, but they knew what they were doing. It took years to achieve.

That being said, I will agree that more information and readily available supplements benefit the lifters of today.
    You are now breathing manually

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    1. Hemsworth was pretty big just prior to Thor. That pic is of him from 5 years ago.

2. His physique is more than attainable naturally from the way he looked last year.

3. He said he was up 30lbs at one stage, dude never said he was up 30lbs of muscle.

I think alot of people are underestimating the power of rest.

The amount of rest these guys can get coupled with a PERFECT diet and time for multiple workouts and adequate rest daily is highly underestimated. If anyone juiced on the list, it looks like bale.

Everyone is on Hemsworths nuts because his before picture is 5 years old.
    yep here is Hemsworth in perfect getaway from 2009, maybe filmed in 08. Still wouldn't put juicing past any of these guys. Multiple millions on the line, why is it hard to believe at all?

ask and ye shall receive

Exactly. (srs)
    You can not be serious...

girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlslovemejk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool story dip sh*ts.
    Haha, the best part of this post is the bolded letters saying TO ALL THE NAIVE POSTERS, you can't open with that line then proceed to make the assumption that everyone in hollywood would choose to do steroids instead of actually working hard that is the definetion of naive my friend.

Atleast now i know that you would take the easy route and juice from your post but gave no insight into what they did or how they did it, thanks!

The best Body Builders in the world didnt have supps, equipment and routines?
    They were all experts.

Maybe they didnt have protein shakes or NOS, but they knew what they were doing....and it took years to achieve.
    why do you think that way? guys back then didn't do splits, they overtrained, they swore by brewer's yeast and dessicated liver tabs. Their BBing knowledge was primitive back then.

ask and ye shall receive

Registered User felicibusbrevis's Avatar
    felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Notice Sean Connery

Huh. I don't know what to say about this. Some of those shorter guys look pretty full on the left, but nobody looks excessively ripped up. I just know I got my physique with no supplements of any kind, legal or illegal, but a whole lot of sprinting type exercises and a low fat but not necessarily careful diet, and I can imagine most tall thin guys getting a Reynolds physique if they are active and watch what they eat.. Maybe height has something to do with it, Connery is a really tall dude. did these guys even have a split routine philosophy back then?