Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100)

new girl in Transformers

she go hrd

andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I approve.

fumes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think she's going to be better then Megan Fox, but I could be wrong. Does anyone know why Megan Fox isn't going to be in it? Because I was really looking forward to seeing her in it.

grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fumes View Post
    I don't think she's going to be better then Megan Fox, but I could be wrong. Does anyone know why Megan Fox isn't going to be in it? Because I was really looking forward to seeing her in it.
    Rumors say Michael Bay was a raging perv on set and always wanted to shoot her ass and boobs so she quit.

Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by koaboii View Post
    she go hrd

wouldlickarmpitsweat/10

xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by grimriffer View Post
    Rumors say Michael Bay was a raging perv on set and always wanted to shoot her ass and boobs so she quit.
    Fox called Bay Hitler or something too.

Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by grimriffer View Post
    Nah that wasnt why. There was a few articles about why shes not in it (idk where but ill look for them). Bay said that ever since transformers 2, she had like a bitch attitude and wanted more camera time and **** and bay said no, so she left. Personally, i cant stand fox as a actor and i think she is HIGHLY overrated in her looks.

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Koreankd1 View Post
    Personally, i cant stand fox as a actor and i think she is HIGHLY overrated in her looks.
    this. guys act like theyve never seen a skinny bitch with some ass and tits before
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fumes View Post
    Because she is a terrible actor. She is smoking hot though. would smash violently/10

triplewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone seen her lately....she's changed a lot...lost her looks..
    stay motivated.......
    www.motivationz.co.cc

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why cant they get a fukcing girl with boobs!

vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500)
    <3 I approve
    "Anti-Sogeking Crew"
    "Forever red Crew"

jorgeporto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jorgeporto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jorgeporto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jorgeporto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jorgeporto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nah that wasnt why. There was a few articles about why shes not in it (idk where but ill look for them). Bay said that ever since transformers 2, she had like a bitch attitude and wanted more camera time and **** and bay said no, so she left. Personally, i cant stand fox as a actor and i think she is HIGHLY overrated in her looks.
    Actually if you look it up she was barley really in the second movie. Most of it was of her in it was put in by computer editing she wasn't really there for shooting. Look it up it was on t.v once for the behind the scenes

I occasionally lift heavy mstatefan91's Avatar
    mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I read an article that said it was because she referred to Bay as Hitler so he was told to fire her.
    S/B/D: 485/305/500 lbs

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173558951

Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd take the old Megan Fox. She has one hell of a chiseled jaw now.
    "i dont spend hours on this forum posting pictures of myself so other teens can judge my body and tell me how great or not great my abs are like some 13 year old girl slumber party." -stomperfood

I rep back son <3

BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eh. Only reason I went to the first 2 was because of Megan, so I doubt I'll go to this one.
    The only failure is in not trying.

sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vinsanity32 View Post
    Not even hot now, could be cat ladies daughter

Attached Images
    Last edited by sstslayer; 06-19-2011 at 09:01 PM.

PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    she go hrd

B*tch ain't no megan fox
    Pimpster

claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vinsanity32 View Post
    Dude she is looking really bad lately. The hair and jawline aren't doing much for her aging tbh

Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koreankd1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have yall seen how she looks now? This new girl looks better

frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think megan fox is a little hotter than her, but she is mighty fine

Originally Posted by frenzy0 View Post
    now? lol hell nah, megan fox really doesnt look good anymore. Hell, she was always overrated

PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by frenzy0 View Post
    Megan blows this b*tch out the water.
    Pimpster

Originally Posted by PimpGJt View Post
    Megan blows this b*tch out the water.
    LOL! Do u not see how she looks now? I question your views on beautiful women

You all decide
    Last edited by Koreankd1; 06-19-2011 at 10:29 PM.

claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000) claycrowley is just really nice. (+1000)
    she go hrd

brb fapping atm

Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Megan fox was always overrated and now she just looks like shiat withh age. New chick is hotter but I wish she had more boobs

Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL! Do u not see how she looks now? I question your views on beautiful women

You all decide
    Brb choosing a perfectly lit, well edited picture vs a undedited picture, under camera flash and stage lights
    Maxes at end of pyramid sets
    Dead: 405x5
    DB bench: 80x5
    ATG Squat: 315
    Chinups with 45lb weight: 6

6'-150lbs

Ruptured disk crew
    Herniated disk crew
    Still lifting crew

penorisbiggerthanmyagebrah
    Best brahname ever by zachbrah

Originally Posted by Josefff View Post
    Brb choosing a perfectly lit, well edited picture vs a undedited picture, under camera flash and stage lights
    well since that pic of fox was in a magazine, just bad quality on here. Still, fox really isnt that hot. People acting like they have never seen a white girl with titties. There are TONS of better looking girls with better bodies than fox. Get over her

Originally Posted by Jacobk91 View Post
    Megan fox was always overrated and now she just looks like shiat withh age. New chick is hotter but I wish she had more boobs
    This.

skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    new megan looks bad, the new chick is nice
    "9 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Team Kai.