Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cyberman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Cellucor C4 Skin Rashes

I"ve been using Cellucor C4 for about a week and I'm not sure if that's what is causing it but I have started to see some small skin rashes in some parts of my body like my arms, back and recently chest, it looks like very small pores. I don't feel pain or anything they are just there randomly. I feel normal.

One thing thing I've notice is that when i work out I feel like a heat in my body i believe is because it pumps some energy in my body and i sweat more than normal.

Honestly i like the product and it really works but I'm a little concern about my skin.

Pre-Workout: C4
    Post-Workout: ON Whey Protein

Anyone know something please i need to hear some feedback.

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are they like sores from where heavy weights hit on your body? That tends to happen. (bruiselike?) If not then I do not know.

CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) CallMeMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i've been using c4 for a few weeks and haven't noticed any side effects like that. have you made any other changes recently that could possibly cause such a thing

Originally Posted by MrDeafMuscle View Post
    Are they like sores from where heavy weights hit on your body? That tends to happen. (bruiselike?) If not then I do not know.
    yeah it looks like a red small bruises but it doesn't hurt although i don't like how it looks.

Question

Originally Posted by CallMeMike View Post
    i've been using c4 for a few weeks and haven't noticed any side effects like that. have you made any other changes recently that could possibly cause such a thing
    C4 is the only different supplement Ive added. Maybe my skin pores were trying to release all the energy that C4 caused and in some parts of my body they are a little bigger and it looks like a rash even though probably its not a rash.

Have you checked your skin pores all around your body? because you wont notice unless you check your skin.

After researching i found that Cellucor C4 has Beta Alanine and can cause skin irritation and a tingling sensation although is nothing serious and that it should go away in few days.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find if I drink 1/2 a serving pre and 1/2 a serving during the workout the beta alanine is much less intense. I do this in the mornings usually when I am much more sensitive to its effects. They did some research and found that certain dose was needed to achieve the pins and needle type effect. Also, any other products you taking?

Also, taking it near a hot shower is not a good idea, as it can def. irritate the skin. Just trying to think of variables outside of being allergic to it. Because, I really feel creatine/BA combined is about as good as it gets for value/results over the long run.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Question

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    I find if I drink 1/2 a serving pre and 1/2 a serving during the workout the beta alanine is much less intense. I do this in the mornings usually when I am much more sensitive to its effects. They did some research and found that certain dose was needed to achieve the pins and needle type effect. Also, any other products you taking?

Also, taking it near a hot shower is not a good idea, as it can def. irritate the skin. Just trying to think of variables outside of being allergic to it. Because, I really feel creatine/BA combined is about as good as it gets for value/results over the long run.

I only used ON Why Protein after work out and before going to sleep.

So i should shower with Cold water when consuming Cellucor C4?

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you're not allergic to any of the ingredients then I'm not sure what it would be...maybe try a diff pwo supp
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

Bowflexpride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same thing going on, and i've also assumed it's from c4, not really sure what the deal is because they don't itch or anything but i deffinately know what you are talking about.

bulkingbill11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have had the exact same reaction as those above. I like the product and it works great, but going from having perfectly clear skin to breaking out in a rash in a week definitely makes it not worth it. The bumps that I have had are in all the major muscle groups I've been working while taking it, e.g. back, chest, shoulders, so I definitely think the product is to blame.

ausred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also have a had a allergic reaction to something im taking. I take ON whey, White flood and creatine. Had it for maybe 3-4 weeks now, been to the doctor and he didnt know what it was and just thought it was a excema outbreak. Ive had sensitive skin all my life excema ect but its not really that just a red/itchy rash on my arms, shoulders, near armpits ect. Stopping using the WF for a week or 2 and see how that helps. Hope it isnt the WF because its brilliant.

madnutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madnutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    weird, hasn't given me anything like that

lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've never had anything happen like you're describing when taking it, not sure what it could be

ironsergio20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man I had the same problem with the product. I'm right now reporting the issue to the company and I hope the will do something about it... its pretty annoying !.
    Originally Posted by cyberman86 View Post
    I"ve been using Cellucor C4 for about a week and I'm not sure if that's what is causing it but I have started to see some small skin rashes in some parts of my body like my arms, back and recently chest, it looks like very small pores. I don't feel pain or anything they are just there randomly. I feel normal.

One thing thing I've notice is that when i work out I feel like a heat in my body i believe is because it pumps some energy in my body and i sweat more than normal.

Honestly i like the product and it really works but I'm a little concern about my skin.

KFCbowlcombo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same thing. I took C4 for a few months and then they appeared. Not until after taking it for 2 months straight. I don't think anyone is abusing it on here, just sharing my experience. Did some research and it looks like high concentrations of caffeine can cause certain types of eczema. Clearly the kind that are treatable or healable, as mine have vanished since I stoped taking C4, but I think it's definitely the caffeine. Everyone has different sensitivity levels, which would explain why some see them and others don't. Just my thought on it. I am going to try taking a different PWO in about a week. Going to change it up and will report back with results. Guinea Pig time.

CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KFCbowlcombo View Post
    I had the same thing. I took C4 for a few months and then they appeared. Not until after taking it for 2 months straight. I don't think anyone is abusing it on here, just sharing my experience. Did some research and it looks like high concentrations of caffeine can cause certain types of eczema. Clearly the kind that are treatable or healable, as mine have vanished since I stoped taking C4, but I think it's definitely the caffeine. Everyone has different sensitivity levels, which would explain why some see them and others don't. Just my thought on it. I am going to try taking a different PWO in about a week. Going to change it up and will report back with results. Guinea Pig time.
    Hey man thanks for sharing your experience. It is definitely wise to consult a doctor whenever you have allergic reactions, as you do not want to exacerbate your symptoms. It is highly possible you are sensitive to caffeine, or possibly beta alanine but you should confirm with a physician first before taking preworkouts containing these. Sadly, if this is the case, many preworkouts contain these ingredients, so you may be limited in what you can take. However, Cellucor does make a stimulant-free mass builder that you can most definitely use as a pre-workout that does not contain caffeine or beta-alanine.

It is M5 Reloaded, and it contains Creatine magnesium Chelate, Creatine Nitrate, a Creabsorb complex and a Carbohydrate pump matrix as well. It is a great choice for those who are looking to add mass and increase muscle pump and fullness.

You can even stack m5 reloaded with a stimulant-based preworkout, if thats what your looking for.
    ✯✮☆ JR BRAND MANAGER // PERFORMIX ☆ ✮ ✯

[DEAL]
    Buy 2 Performix ISO 9:2:2, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice
    & get 1 Performix ION, 45 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE!

[STORE]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/performix.html

[SOCIAL]
    www.********.com/PerformixDriven
    www.instagram.com/PerformixDriven
    www.twitter.com/PerformixDriven

[MY IG]
    www.instagram.com/CoryReps

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ironsergio20 View Post
    Man I had the same problem with the product. I'm right now reporting the issue to the company and I hope the will do something about it... its pretty annoying !.
    I don't think the company will do anything about it. Nor should they. I've used the product with no issues. The beta alanine tingles will go away but if it's C4 causing this its likely an allergy an individual has to a particular ingredient. If it doesn't go away stop taking it. Some products cause reactions in some people . Not unlike people bring allergic to a certain food or medication. They aren't going to change it for a few allergic reactions(if this is the case) when many thousands of people use it with no issues. I would just stop taking it and see if the problem goes away. Then if it does try a new pre .

KFCbowlcombo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CoryReps View Post
    Hey man thanks for sharing your experience. It is definitely wise to consult a doctor whenever you have allergic reactions, as you do not want to exacerbate your symptoms. It is highly possible you are sensitive to caffeine, or possibly beta alanine but you should confirm with a physician first before taking preworkouts containing these. Sadly, if this is the case, many preworkouts contain these ingredients, so you may be limited in what you can take. However, Cellucor does make a stimulant-free mass builder that you can most definitely use as a pre-workout that does not contain caffeine or beta-alanine.

It is M5 Reloaded, and it contains Creatine magnesium Chelate, Creatine Nitrate, a Creabsorb complex and a Carbohydrate pump matrix as well. It is a great choice for those who are looking to add mass and increase muscle pump and fullness.

You can even stack m5 reloaded with a stimulant-based preworkout, if thats what your looking for.

Thanks for the suggestion ! Funny you mention that because I looked at exactly those products immediately after posting my previous response. I have been trying the "new formula" Assault pre workout by Muscle Pharm for about a week now and so far so good. Note I don't take it every day. I hit the gym Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. Based off of my experience so far here's what I found:

- No Red splotches (YET)
    - I feel as if it could be an ingredient unique to C4 especially since it looks like a majority of the people experiencing this are taking C4 specifically.
    - Aside from no splotches the new Assault is actually a pretty awesome preworkout. Better buzz in the gym and seems to last much longer than C4. <- not a salesman just sharing an experience :-)

I guess we will see how it goes and if they reappear I will visiting a doctor for a closer look.

Registered User jobeanthony1996's Avatar
    jobeanthony1996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just started taking c4 and my 2nd day on it i got rashes everywhere they burn really bad in itch plus its hard to breath, but the product is the best thing ever im afraid im addicted plus diarrhea n stomach pain real bad. im thinkin im allergic

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are confusing BA tingles with niacin flush?
    - Spot for sale

acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Using C4 now and have in the past for quite some time. Never had any of this happen. Must be some kind of allergic reaction.
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Supporting my fitness and competition goals
    Follow Me!
    Instagram: TonyCandales
    www.********.com/tony.candales
    www.twitter.com/GiftedGenetics (Tony Candales @GiftedGenetics)
    YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/channel/UCMh7llZGWhRtRxrWaW0f7Jw

Registered User melinacorzinedr's Avatar
    melinacorzinedr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My husband and I were using C4, and my husband has used it for a while. I had only taken a half dose usually, but last Monday I took the full dose. Well, I have such a bad rash, that hurts and itches that I had to go to the doc for a steroid shot. And they put me on a steroid pack. My husband told me that he is now experiencing the itching and tingling. We are done with the product, mine is really bad. I am absolutely miserable.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by melinacorzinedr View Post
    My husband and I were using C4, and my husband has used it for a while. I had only taken a half dose usually, but last Monday I took the full dose. Well, I have such a bad rash, that hurts and itches that I had to go to the doc for a steroid shot. And they put me on a steroid pack. My husband told me that he is now experiencing the itching and tingling. We are done with the product, mine is really bad. I am absolutely miserable.
    Steroid shot off taking C4?
    No the tingling is from the Beta-alanine. When you take an adaquate amount you will feel "Tingles" which is a side effect.
    That is not a skin rash

Kidqwik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Googled Cellucor rash and found this thread. I was taking Bullnox for 2 months and didnt have a problem. I got Cellucor Extreme about a month ago and it works well. Only problem is i got a red blotch on my left arm where it bends after taking it. Its the only spot the rash occurred. I wasnt sure if it was the Cellucor doing it or what. Its been a little itchy. I hurt my shoulder two weeks ago and didn't goto the gym for two weeks and didnt take the Cellucor and the rash went away. I went back to the gym again yesterday and took the Cellucor and the rash is now back so i guess thats whats been causing it. Its funny how its on one arm but no where else and in the same spot as the first time, but the Cellucor seems to be the link for me.

CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kidqwik View Post
    I Googled Cellucor rash and found this thread. I was taking Bullnox for 2 months and didnt have a problem. I got Cellucor Extreme about a month ago and it works well. Only problem is i got a red blotch on my left arm where it bends after taking it. Its the only spot the rash occurred. I wasnt sure if it was the Cellucor doing it or what. Its been a little itchy. I hurt my shoulder two weeks ago and didn't goto the gym for two weeks and didnt take the Cellucor and the rash went away. I went back to the gym again yesterday and took the Cellucor and the rash is now back so i guess thats whats been causing it. Its funny how its on one arm but no where else and in the same spot as the first time, but the Cellucor seems to be the link for me.
    Please discontinue use, and see a doctor.
    You clearly have an allergic reaction.
    It is not "Cellucor" causing it, but your reaction to a certain ingredient. Maybe niacin or beta alanine.
    Only a doctor can diagnose, please see one, your health is more important than the gym or supplements.

Cellucor wants to help as well, please visit http://www.cellucor.com/contact-us
    And live chat, email, or call us to get immediate support.
    ✯✮☆ JR BRAND MANAGER // PERFORMIX ☆ ✮ ✯

[DEAL]
    Buy 2 Performix ISO 9:2:2, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice
    & get 1 Performix ION, 45 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE!

[STORE]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/performix.html

[SOCIAL]
    www.********.com/PerformixDriven
    www.instagram.com/PerformixDriven
    www.twitter.com/PerformixDriven

[MY IG]
    www.instagram.com/CoryReps

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

Austinmcrae15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking C4 creatine for almost a month now. I started out with one scoop but eventually bumped it up to 2 scoops. I was sweating the creatine out of my armpits (My armpits litterally turned blue). I took 2 scoops today and my heart felt like it was beating uncontrollably out of my chest. Does anybody know why I was sweating it out of my armpits? 😅

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Austinmcrae15 View Post
    I have been taking C4 creatine for almost a month now. I started out with one scoop but eventually bumped it up to 2 scoops. I was sweating the creatine out of my armpits (My armpits litterally turned blue). I took 2 scoops today and my heart felt like it was beating uncontrollably out of my chest. Does anybody know why I was sweating it out of my armpits? ��
    First your 16 you should not be utiilizing supplements
    Second you are not sweating creatine out of your armpits
    Third you should never take more than 1 scoop you do not need more than 3-5g of creatine on a given basis because that is taking more than necessary

PLEASE read the stickies at the top of the supplement forum

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161791793
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156884513

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cyberman86 View Post

Ive used C4 consistently and never had any rashes. The beta-alanine causes some tingles but those only last a little while and usually subside before my workout is done.
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003