gravkhanal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mesomorph/Endomorph? Cut fat

Hi guys I have been doing p90x for about 2 months now and am on phase 3. I started off at 176 pounds and was really fat as you can see in my first picture. Then now I am at about 162 pounds. The last Time i did a 5 spot body fat percentage test with calipers (which my sister performed), I came out to 14.5%. I am looking to get down to 10% body fat within the next two months and I am not sure if it is possible at this time. When I first started p90x I was only getting 6 to 6.5 hrs of sleep and now i stopped taking plasmajet so i am getting 7-8. My diet is also very very clean about 6 days of the week and lately on one of the days i have been eating out such as In n out burger, Mcdonalds sometimes, Pei Wei. But my diet on other days comes out to about 2000 calories and my calories are 51% protein 35% carbs and about 14% healthy fats. I could really use some help on losing that stubborn body fat. I weight train 3 x a week with p90x and i was doing the p90x cardio but wanted to step it up a notch and do insanity on the other 3 days. I am not sure If i am an endomorph or a mesomorph. If you guys could tell me by looking at my pictures it would be greatly appreciated. I did the wrist test and I can't touch my fingers, but i am about 1 cm away from touching my thumb with my middle finger. I also have my carbs cycled around my workouts and i have one refeed day where i keep my proteins the same but just add more brown rice and fruits (bananas and apples). I am taking green magnitude preworkout also. If you guys can tell me where i can improve and whether or not my goal is achievable it would be great. Thanks Here is my diet:

Breakfastpre workout) 7 A.M.
    1/2 cup oatmeal uncooked with a dash of cinnamoan
    7 egg whites + one whole egg with one bellepepper and tomatoes
    salt and pepper

Post workout shake 10 A.M
    1 tblspoon Lemon lime gatorade (not the one with high fructose corn syrup, but the mix)
    2 scoop whey protein(40 grams of protein)
    1 banana
    5 grams glutamine

Post workout meal 11 P.M.
    1/2 cup brown rice cooked
    6-8 ounces of tilapia cooked with pam
    Spinach boiled over the oven

Next meal 2 P.M.
    1/4 cup almonds
    6 oz chicken breast

Next meal 5 P.M.
    4 ounces salmon
    Steamed broccoli

Next meal 8 P.M.
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese
    2 tblspoons organic peanut butter
    steamed broccoli

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking at your avatar, I would say you're closer to the mesomorph side of things. Most endos never see abs or the 'adonis belt' which is prevalent in your current profile pic.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KingOfChaos View Post
    Looking at your avatar, I would say you're closer to the mesomorph side of things. Most endos never see abs or the 'adonis belt' which is prevalent in your current profile pic.
    Not true, I'm Meso/Endo. Currently bulking and still have a fourpack going.

Any bodytype can cut and be ripped. Just need to know the currect way of doing so.