drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Legal alternative to steroids (UK) ?

Hey guys, I'm sure this has been posted one million times, I could only find old posts, maybe things have moved on a little since then. I'm currently doing my research on steroids, frankly needles or liver problems isn't doing it for me, so what are the alternatives, I want to go on a 6 week cycle, I'm already 6 weeks into my 12 week bulking cycle.

My diet, routine, supplements etc is sorted....any advice or suggestions would be great, I'm looking for something strong ;-)
    "Lock n' Load!!!"

swampy9785 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drmowgli View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sure this has been posted one million times, I could only find old posts, maybe things have moved on a little since then. I'm currently doing my research on steroids, frankly needles or liver problems isn't doing it for me, so what are the alternatives, I want to go on a 6 week cycle, I'm already 6 weeks into my 12 week bulking cycle.

My diet, routine, supplements etc is sorted....any advice or suggestions would be great, I'm looking for something strong ;-)
    Steroids are legal. Besides, nothing you could take like a pro hormone would be less toxic. In fact could probably have worse effects on your liver

drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drmowgli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by swampy9785 View Post
    Steroids are legal. Besides, nothing you could take like a pro hormone would be less toxic. In fact could probably have worse effects on your liver
    Thanks for the reply man, So I can buy them over the counter? Am i mis-informed?
    "Lock n' Load!!!"

swampy9785 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drmowgli View Post
    Thanks for the reply man, So I can buy them over the counter? Am i mis-informed?
    Sorry, I should have been more expansive in my reply, was in a funny mood yesterday!
    Am UK based too, so am only aware of our laws. Is illegal to sell, but legal to posses. So wouldnt be a case of buying over the counter unfortunately. But if you're wanting to take something like a pro-hormone because it doesnt come with the stigma of being 'illegal', my personal advice would be dont bother. The harm you could potentially do your self with a PH, and the shut down you could cause, could be worse than anabolic steroids.

The plus side of using anabolic steroids is that most have been around for a while, so if you get signs of gyno for example, or run into trouble, there is generally a lot of help on boards such as this. (I'd suggest uk-muscle.co.uk too being UK based) With prohormones there isnt so much personal experience with them, so you can potentially do yourself even more harm by not treating troublesome symptoms correctly.

Hope this is of some help, and makes sense!