I am needing a good stack for someone like myself. Skinny,I am not able to eat 6 times a day due to my work, so I need something to fill those voids. What should I look at getting?
I am 145 now, but want to add about 25 pounds maybe 30
Also is their any companies that sell HGH????? If they are legal?
05-21-2011, 09:59 AM #1
Best supplement stack for skinny guy? HGH? Prohormones?
Last edited by Koontzy; 05-21-2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: additions-Koontzy-
05-21-2011, 10:19 AM #2
05-21-2011, 11:58 AM #3
05-21-2011, 12:09 PM #4
just another uneducated poster trying to get results without working hard and doing it the right way....which is monitoring food intake and adjusting properly to meet goals...no one said you have to eat six times a day...figure out your maintenance level of calories, and eat in a surplus to gain weight...lift hard and correctly whilst eating properly and the results will come...sure maybe not 20 pounds in a month, but it is much more satisfying to achieve goals naturally than by using substances such as hormones to achieve a certain look
05-21-2011, 12:10 PM #5
05-21-2011, 12:10 PM #6
- Join Date: Sep 2010
- Location: Sacramento, California, United States
- Posts: 11,027
- Rep Power: 20287
05-25-2011, 09:29 PM #7
05-25-2011, 09:33 PM #8
1. Get a good diet. Glycolysis/Ketogenic metabolism.
2. Find a workout that would suit you well. Rippetoes is a good one for starters.
3. If you're deficient to vitamins/minerals, grab a multivitamin. It will not make your gains x12123123 but it will help you health-wise. And you wouldn't want to get sick.
4. Get a high EPA/DHA fish oil. Oximega/NOW Super EPA(It's in B2G1 promo now).
5. If you lack protein from whole food sources, you might as well get a Whey protein blend. If you're cutting, get a whey isolate.
6. Creatine/Beta-Alanine. Creatine helps you more muscle mass and increase your strength. Beta-Alanine will help you get more reps, delays fatigue, and increases endurance. You can get both if you want.
05-25-2011, 09:35 PM #9
- Join Date: Apr 2008
- Location: Orange Park, Florida, United States
- Posts: 9,087
- Rep Power: 12771
so you wanna get fat?
GOMAD. Gallon of Milk a Day. Add in about 100g of protein powder (100g protein, not the powder itself).
05-25-2011, 09:41 PM #10
If you're done with the basics, you might want to try X-Factor Advanced as well. It's an ArA supplement, it can give you steroid-like gains with the first two bottles.
It just as close as pH, gain-wise. It's a must-try product. If you're looking for a solo-strength increase, E-Bol is yet again a solid choice. It increases protein synthesis, so size is inevitable.
05-25-2011, 09:47 PM #11
05-25-2011, 09:56 PM #12
05-25-2011, 10:00 PM #13
Also, I wouldn't say E-Bol is very good, as there isn't scientific backing behind it, at all. Most of it's effects are placebo IMO, as consuming a protein meal to increase nitrogen already increases protein synthesis..
05-25-2011, 10:03 PM #14
1. E-Bol was supplemented with a higher protein than the average bulking macros.
2. ArA's effects were also proven by neuron and as well as athlete/bodybuilders that are currently/have logged X-Factor/Advanced.
By PittsburghKid in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-11-2013, 06:48 PM
By SoCal4Life in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2006, 02:21 PM
By eventuallyking in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-17-2005, 04:35 AM
By HighRevinSi in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2005, 03:23 AM
By pepingtom in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2005, 01:48 AM