Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why You Need To Go To The Gym After A Breakup

A couple days ago I was just about to do my workout and I got to thinking about all the good the gym has done for me since my breakup and a saying just popped into my head:

"My broken heart was put back together in the gym"

Since the breakup I have been working out religiously and it has helped me more than anything in terms of getting over the breakup.

As a result of the gym:

=====> I am down almost 80 pounds
    =====> My confidence has skyrocketed
    =====> My clothes fit so much better and I have been able to buy much more "stylish" clothing
    =====> I sleep better
    =====> I have more energy
    =====> My thoughts are SO much more positive
    =====> I talk to anybody now (was shy before), chat up any girls, smile more
    =====> I am much, much, much happier
    =====> I have a new outlook on life
    =====> I am setting and achieving goals
    =====> Etc, etc, etc.

You need to take the advice on here and get in the gym ASAP after a breakup

It has changed my life and it can change yours

momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, what a story!

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great story..the gym is where it's at!!
    For me its a place where I can go and not care about anything else that's going on in my life-its just me and the gym-and that's all that matters when I'm there.

Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Godhand502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Repped.

telewebby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    couldnt be more true, finished with my long term partner a month ago and have hit the gym even harder and results are showing

alex

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gjdm

xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good for you man. I'm trying to find a way to deal with my breakup but I've been hitting the gym regularly when we were even together. I just cant lose myself in the gym.
    “Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations.”

Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel_cast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is true, gym changed my life aswell

SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I lost 37lbs this year. But my bench went up by 130lbs. Srs. I was a tub of lard. Now I get hoes hella easy. When you get into a relationship your test levels go down, and when you get out, you're running from pain, and aren't getting consistent puss, so of course they spike again. This **** almost makes me want to never get back into another relationship in my life.

MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xcessive1 View Post
    good for you man. I'm trying to find a way to deal with my breakup but I've been hitting the gym regularly when we were even together. I just cant lose myself in the gym.
    Things I've done:

===> Shop for clothing
    ===> Read books
    ===> Come on forums likes this one
    ===> Watch TV
    ===> Hang out with friends and family
    ===> Go on dates with chicks
    ===> Make more money and got a better job
    ===> Socialize with everybody you see (cashiers, strangers, service people, etc)
    ===> Exercise outside (bike, walk, etc)
    ===> Enjoy nature and the solitude it brings (good way to think about what sucks in your life and how you can improve it)
    ===> Eat some "bad" food
    ===> Smoke some weed (just started this year and I'm 25) because it relaxes you. It did make me concentrate on the break up initially so be careful

There are so many things you can do to get your mind off the last girl if you are willing to put in the effort.

I feel like a new person living in a new body.

I am so excited about the future!

Life is so awesome.

In January (when she broke up with me) I thought my world was over and my life had peaked. I now realize I am standing at the bottom of the "mountain of awesome" and have so much more climbing to do.

Looks like life is only going to get better

Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    COOL STORY BRO. Tell it again!

qazishehryar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrStinky View Post
    A couple days ago I was just about to do my workout and I got to thinking about all the good the gym has done for me since my breakup and a saying just popped into my head:

Since the breakup I have been working out religiously and it has helped me more than anything in terms of getting over the breakup.

As a result of the gym:

=====> My clothes fit so much better and I have been able to buy much more "stylish" clothing
    =====> I sleep better
    =====> Etc, etc, etc.

MAN YOUR STORY IS SAME AS MINE ..... I never had single girlfriend in my entire life till 1.5 years ago when i fell in love with a girl and was wayyyy toooo much sincere with her ..... i wanted to marry her but she cheated on me and i broke up with her .... but after that i joined gym and it has done me good .... My body weight was 500KG but now i am 82KG ripped .... a few days ago she saw me and couldn't believe her eyes and now she wants to get back but i can't trust her ..... the positive thing which gyming has done to you has done the same to me .... i love working out now

Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Serialbawx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Godhand502 View Post
    Repped.

Hhhhhhnnnnngggggg!!!!!!!!!!

OP - strong post.. Think ill be doing the same given my situation

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I'm married OP and it's really hard to bulk.

Do I break-up with the wife and gain them pounds??
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke

autumnseason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A
    Hi everyone. I was surfing and I landed here. Your story is very inspiring which has made me want to share with you guys my side. I love working because it helps our appearance and health. I was dating couple months ago, and every since I started dating I stop working out. After my ex boyfriend hurt and lied to me I finally took the courage to break up. I had so much pain, and after starting working out again for past few days I feel a lot better. The pain is there but the gym helps so much. My ex bf and I didn't share the same value, compassion, or same hobby such as the gym. I don't laugh or judge people but I came across seeing his pic the other day and he gained weight, and that makes me want to work out harder. Everyone else said I looked absolutely fine when I was dating him, but he was belittling me. I want to feel healthier and exercise the way I used to. From now on when I work out, I'll always think of teh positive energy you sent out to us. Thanks for the nice post because it allows me to think better.

predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good job man. The gym has gotten me through a lot of tough times.

White Knight Captain Skeletor666's Avatar
    Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good Job Dave Man
    " You can't spell Caucasian without Asian, nomsayin' "
    ~ Skeletor

heady_aphro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Fuelling my fire

As a result of the gym:

=====> I sleep better
    =====> Etc, etc, etc.

Yep, same here. It's all very fresh for me, and whilst I'm going back to the gym we used to train together in, this time when I see him I'm using it to fuel my fire to work harder be stronger and better than ever! Excited that I'm finally going to get the body I deserve and he can watch me transform and know he'll never be a part of my success! Haha
    "What we think, we become." Buddha
    ___XO__XO__XO
    IG: @highbeastess
    Twitter: @demiwood

Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just curious, you all seem to say that there is tremendous pain associated with breaking up with someone, however i only ever experienced the 'heartbreak' with my first love and other girls barely phased me - i just moved on.

Were all of your breakups just as hard as your first or what?

Dannyboy1n34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just recently broke up with my ex we went out for a year and I'm really looking forward to getting back in the grinder and becoming a better version of myself

kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    riveting tale young lad
    we are all from nothing to something and then back in to nothing when we cease to be, the middle ground is that tiny something we call life which is just a sunset setting in, yet we chose to see it like a sand clock dragging on for what feels like a thousand eternities, what makes the difference is how we live that tiny middle of shifts, rejoice and embrace the most of it for the short lived moment often goes by wasted .-

ElWaffle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWaffle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWaffle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWaffle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWaffle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWaffle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWaffle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWaffle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yepp, I did the same in order to take out my aggression and it has changed me for the better. So in love with lifting, it's my solution to almost anything these days.

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5 years later.....
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dannyboy1n34 View Post
    I just recently broke up with my ex we went out for a year and I'm really looking forward to getting back in the grinder and becoming a better version of myself
    grindr???

u wat m8
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident LA Rams Fan.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is well known that gym helps with feelings of sadness/depression. Good work OP!

NoahElly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you have did this before breakup, results might be alot different

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should be going to the gym regardless.

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree OP. It's a great way to relieve stress, focus your attention, and improve yourself - all at the same time.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Totally agree. After the worst breakup I ever went through, in the subsequent months I was the strongest, most motivated, and most confident I've ever been. If you're the type that's motivated by negative emotion, meaning you'd rather prove someone wrong than be praised for what you've achieved, then you will find a lot of success in the gym after a breakup.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I broke through my noobie to intermediate kinda plateau after breaking up and have made solid gains even though my diet is average.
    Exadata DBA