Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iLiftNoodBrah View Post
    god i hope this is not a srs post.
    seems srs to me.
    Powerlifting. Bodybuilding. Cooking. Gaming. Tech.

*PC MASTER RACE CREW*
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCUAr5-cJuwlZV-JzTRa9cfA
    www.twitch.tv.woodhands
    www.twitter.com/woodhandshs

yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tomjamesnixon View Post
    hey yes i can unederstand and i am use to people thinking all of this lol, but the time stated of progress and as to date now i have only been training 1.5years and thats not all been with a correct diet or lifting routine, as for aas or .w.e. i would openly admit it because most ifbb pros admit to steroids, even when i met flex lewis he said he is on steroids but never tried insulin. the thing is im just being honest with you i would not lie to you as im not in it for the compliments im just trying to get my self noticed! thanks people!

k..

tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well thanks for the comments people even if it was a hate. motivation is inside me well alot of people dont think im 19 lol and ask how hell i got this big at 19. its called having determination and the willpower and wanting to be different!
    do i inspire you - http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/tomjamesnixon/viewmyinspiring.php
    join my journey!!!

"Rome wasn't built in a day"

tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjamesnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Motivation
    do i inspire you - http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/tomjamesnixon/viewmyinspiring.php
    join my journey!!!

motivation
    ! Train hard to be like me !
    join my journey!!!

usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000)
    12 inch biceps to 19 in a year... Seriously, don't claim to be natty. Just be honest, we won't hate on you..
    *San Diego Chargers Crew*
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

Originally Posted by usethejitz View Post
    12 inch biceps to 19 in a year... Seriously, don't claim to be natty. Just be honest, we won't hate on you..
    20 actually and yeh i am
    join my journey!!!

usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't even think WITH steroids 8 inchs on your arm is possible in a year... I'm calling that you've trained longer also. Everything you're saying does not add up. It's not possible.
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't even think WITH steroids 8 inchs on your arm is possible in a year... I'm calling that you've trained longer also. Everything you're saying does not add up. It's not possible.
    Just stop feeding the attention whore/troll.

8 inches to your arms in a year is not possible naturally. 8 inches to your arms with all the juice money can buy isn't possible in a year. If it was obtainable naturally, a ton of people would have massive arms. That's not even including that everyone who juices would be as big as Ronnie Coleman, if not bigger. And A LOT of people juice.
    www.bodyology.me

"Be Audacious."

k thanks for the compliment bro!! and its 1.5 years actually. but thanks thats a compliment when people think u lie because they dont think its possible nice 1!
    join my journey!!!

Originally Posted by Strength.Honor View Post

8 inches to your arms in a year is not possible naturally. 8 inches to your arms with all the juice money can buy isn't possible in a year. If it was obtainable naturally, a ton of people would have massive arms. That's not even including that everyone who juices would be as big as Ronnie Coleman, if not bigger. And A LOT of people juice.
    You're right. Maybe I'll just throw some negs and leave.
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

feeding attention? why the f*c*k wud i want attention of people that dont have a clue how to train or eat. im not here for the attention if u actually read posts im here to get myself recognized i dont need to lie to you to try any make u think o wow really or trying to make u hate, start training like i do and eating what i do and then you will actually come back to me and say ur right u know it is possible if ur genetics play a part simple.
    join my journey!!!

feeding attention? why the f*c*k wud i want attention of people that dont have a clue how to train or eat. im not here for the attention if u actually read posts im here to get myself recognized i dont need to lie to you to try any make u think o wow really or trying to make u hate, start training like i do and eating what i do and then you will actually come back to me and say ur right u know it is possible if ur genetics play a part simple.
    Please enlighten me. What's your macros / calories per day and how do you train. And how your training method is able to add 8 inches on your bi's in a year. Thanks
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exactly. Thanks for making my point. Just because you are 1) Mesomorph 2) eat a lot 3) workout hard 4) [use AAS] does not mean that you know what you are talking about. Right there are four things any random ass mesomorph could do. You're just lucky and are taking advantage of it. Thank your genetics, NOT your intelligence (or lack there of).

It would be like me waking up every morning and stretching my legs and doing HIIT workouts with squats and lunges then being able to run a 4.2 40-yard dash. I would say "hey, if you wake up every morning, stretch hard, do intense squats and lunges, you'll be able to run a 4.2s forty!!!!!" No. That's not how it works. My forty time would be composed of mainly genetics. It won't work for everyone because people have genetic capacities (naturally).

That is like you trying to say that everything you've done, plus your intensive knowledge of nutrition and working out that you have been bragging about is the reason for your accomplishments. It's not. And I can definitely tell its not your intelligence by reading your posts.

Please enlighten me. What's your macros / calories per day and how do you train. And how your training method is able to add 8 inches on your bi's in a year. Thanks
    I would like to know this too. How is your training methods so superior to everyone else that no one but you and IFBB bodybuilders know about? Oh wait, AAS and good genetics...
    www.bodyology.me

"Be Audacious."

Oh wait, AAS and good genetics...
    Isthisreallife?
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100) Scott9585 is not very well liked. (-100)
    quality gains!

Exactly. Thanks for making my point. Just because you are 1) Mesomorph 2) eat a lot 3) workout hard 4) [use AAS] does not mean that you know what you are talking about. Right there are four things any random ass mesomorph could do. You're just lucky and are taking advantage of it. Thank your genetics, NOT your intelligence (or lack there of).

It would be like me waking up every morning and stretching my legs and doing HIIT workouts with squats and lunges then being able to run a 4.2 40-yard dash. I would say "hey, if you wake up every morning, stretch hard, do intense squats and lunges, you'll be able to run a 4.2s forty!!!!!" No. That's not how it works. My forty time would be composed of mainly genetics. It won't work for everyone because people have genetic capacities (naturally).

That is like you trying to say that everything you've done, plus your intensive knowledge of nutrition and working out that you have been bragging about is the reason for your accomplishments. It's not. And I can definitely tell its not your intelligence by reading your posts.

I would like to know this too. How is your training methods so superior to everyone else that no one but you and IFBB bodybuilders know about? Oh wait, AAS and good genetics...
    keep hating bro because i never was like this i use to be fat as a kid big boned and strong but still was pretty fat. and aas? ok course i do, haha and not many 19 year olds would train or have the dedication determination as i do.
    join my journey!!!

keep hating bro because i never was like this i use to be fat as a kid big boned and strong but still was pretty fat. and aas? ok course i do, haha and not many 19 year olds would train or have the dedication determination as i do.
    Mesomorph-Endomorph. You keep proving my point.

And I really don't care, I mean, I have no reason to hate.
    www.bodyology.me

"Be Audacious."

and aas? ok course i do

Now was that so hard?
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

[QUOTE=usethejitz;704585461]

Now was that so hard?[/QUOT
    join my journey!!!

DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow Massive gains!! brah u got huge man Repped !!

share some of your bulking/dieting advice with a brah ?
    That one black guy that no one remembers.

Originally Posted by DingMclong View Post
    Wow Massive gains!! brah u got huge man Repped !!

share some of your bulking/dieting advice with a brah ?
    thanks bud.
    join my journey!!!

thanks bud.
    thanks bud.
    join my journey!!!

thanks bud.
    join my journey!!!

Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its pretty obvious all thats going on here is some major exaggeration, if you look in his 'before' picture on his bodyspace where he had only just 'starting lifting' his biceps are deffinetley not 12inch, look around 15

im not doubting your huge now but no need to exaggerate on the transformation

also why is it you cant take any normal pictures? like front double bi etc?? all youve posted are ones of you hunched over the computer with some sketchy lighting?? take some in the standard poses be much easier to critique and actually see what you look like

wil be making youtube vids soon
    join my journey!!!

KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KopraSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello guys im New to here one of my good friends told me to get on here to show my progress!
    after dislocating my shoulder playing rugby i started the gym to try and recover it! but i decided around 1 year ago when the iron bug bit be so hard i started training like an ANIMAL!!

""Success in anything seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don't quit. They hang on after others have let go".

"Champions Train Losers Complain"

weight-254lb

everything else u need to know is on my profile.
    thanks people!
    Dude thanks for the motivation. Post the video here when you make it. I gave you my measly repps. Cheers!
    "You are right to be wary. There is much bull****. Be wary of me too, because I may be wrong. Make up your own mind after you evaluate all the evidence and the logic". -Mark Rippetoe

RugbyRyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, what position do you play in rugby? I play flanker and am curious

Originally Posted by RugbyRyan View Post
    Damn, what position do you play in rugby? I play flanker and am curious
    use to play second row when i was younger.
    join my journey!!!

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    roid discussion = couldnt care less

bottom line, looking huge bro and interested in your diet and routine