Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I AM JUGGERNAUT- Jon's Journey to the Magazine Spread!

Hello all fellow competitors, friends, and followers!!

It is official I have now thrown in my lot to the I Am Juggernaut challenge and you'd all better watch out because I'm going to be pushing to win this thing!!
    I'm young, I'm Canadian, and I've got a real competitive streak so this should be interesting.
    Oh and TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! I got my Infinite Labs shipment of Juggernaut today and there is no better birthday present than starting a neat journey like this officially
    To get the ball rolling here are my starting required pictures and stats"

Stats:
    Ht- 6"2 1/2
    Wt- 194 lbs
    BF-8.2%
    Vertical Jump Max-40 inches

About Me

Cheers to all, my name is Jon and I AM JUGGERNAUT!! Or will soon be.
    I hail from the great place of Alberta, Canada and have been involved in bodybuilding actively for approximately the last 3 years.
    I first officially got into the sport after being cut from a respective tryout for my sport (volleyball) at the post-secondary level immediately after high school. I was made fun of for being the tall skinny and gangly kid in high school but I just brushed it off because I was quite successful in my sport.
    However, I ended up getting cut from a post-secondary position and the coach told me it was largely because I lacked some of the physicality that some other players my height had.

This crushed me and put me into quite a funk so to speak. So since I suddenly had a lot of spare time, I decided to do something and physically change my body. I began to hit the weights with a passion and turned to bodybuilding, and have never looked back. I have always been interested in fitness and bodybuilding but this was the point that I decided to make a life change.
    Ironically, after 2 years of training (and making ALL those rookie mistakes you do when starting out) I got recruited to play volleyball again by a different school while running a summer camp. Thus my dream of continuing in the sport has persevered and I have bodybuilding and fitness because of it!

My return to the sport has only spurred me to continue my fitness aspirations and the cardio benefits I have reaped from volleyball has played a large part in my overall health. I have continued to work hard in the gym and am passionately seeking to enter the fitness industry in some capacity as either a model, gym owner, or competitive bodybuilder.

As a volleyball player gaining extreme amounts of mass is not condusive to the sport, so I have gained clean weight over the last 2 years I have been playing. I AM JUGGERNAUT because I have achieved what many told me would never happen to this point, and I am furthering my dream by competing in my first bodybuilding/fitness competition summer 2012!!

My Goals:
    During this I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge I look to try and reach a couple of goals which will coincide with the beginning of sports season.

1. Gain 2" on my vertical jump max
    2. Gain 3-5 lbs of solid weight
    3. Maintain a BF% of 7-8.5%
    4. Increase my lower-body flexibility
    5. Become JUGGERNAUT!!

My long term goals are:
    1. 1st bodybuilding competition in summer 2012
    2. Enter fitness industry
    3. Weigh in at 225 lbs (approx) with bf% around 6 or 7%
    4. Long term health and development

I was severely disappointed as my first show was originally going to be this June but it got moved due to scheduling problems. So I AM JUGGERNAUT is my new contest!!!

Training:

As I have been training for some time and have learned both sport-specific and bodybuilding-specific techniques that have worked quite well for me, I have developed a good system of workouts. I change up my workout routines approximately every 6-8 weeks and timed the start of this JUGGERNAUT challenge not only with my birthday but also with the start of my training rotation.

I just came off of a strength and power building 4 day split routine in which I did an Upper/Lower Body split where the focus was on explosive movements and heavy weights with low reps.
    As of TODAY.....I am moving into a 6 week 6-day Bodypart isolation routine in order to keep my muscles guessing my split will look like this

Day 1: Hamstrings/Quads
    Day 2: Chest/Abs
    Day 3: Back
    Day 4: REST
    Day 5: Shoulders/Traps/Calves
    Day 6: Plyometrics/Cardio
    Day 7: Biceps/Triceps/Abs

My reps are moving from 4-6 with extreme weight to approximately 8-10 with slightly less weight. Plyometrics play a large part in my workout repetoire and I will explain what I do on the first day that I log each workout.

MY JUGGERNAUT:

Of course this would not be complete without the help of Infinite Labs who has so graciously started this competition and allowed me to enter. I will be utilizing the JUGGERNAUT/CarnoCre stack together. I believe I will get some SICK WORKOUTS out of this!!! In fact, I KNOW I will because I respond very well to creatine and preworkout supplements. Thank you Infinite Labs!

Nutriton:
    Of course, no program would be complete without nutrition. Fortunately, this is one area where I have always been fairly healthy and since I am an ectomorph, I generally don't need to watch my bf levels as long as I make sure I am eating healthy foods in relative proportions. I am also an "eyeballer" when it comes to measurements and I don't obsess about exact measurements.
    HOWEVER, I think that will change as I move closer to my first competition and I look to get myself down to 5% bf next summer to compete!!
    Since it is already nearly 2 in the morning where I am. I will save my Nutrition post for tomorrow.
    As today was "Day 1" of my new workout schedule and my Infinite Labs products did not show up until much later in the day, tomorrow will be Chest/Abs day and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens!!

I am more than open to discussing ANYTHING with ANYONE whether you are involved in the competition or not!

To My fellow JUGGERNAUTS................ BRING IT ONNNNNNN.
    Oh, and keep training hard and have some fun we are all in it for different goals and outcomes so keep it real!!

Till tomorrow,

Jon
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ironpump22; 05-20-2011 at 05:54 PM.
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome Jon,
    Glad to meet you awesome first post, id just like to say ahh, fresh meat, I do hope you bring your A game, as I am bringing it.....lol

The name is Shawn, ansd again welcome, they call ,e BOOG.......
    Cant wait to see your workoits and diet plans, to gain some more knowledge, and to get some new and fresh look at lifting.

Oh yeah.... We are all HUNGRY my friend..... Good luck

HULK SMASH....

BOOG

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the competition. Awesome work on the legs dude!! Love your story on the introduction. We all have failures and set backs - it's how you come back from those failures and set backs that define you!! Major Props to you my man.

Originally Posted by ironpump22 View Post

To My fellow JUGGERNAUTS................ BRING IT ONNNNNNN.
    Jon
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Wants 2B Infinite Beauty Snowgrrl83's Avatar
    Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subbed! Strong goals!
    Love the squat shirt too

mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome. And bring it.

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL...... IT WILL BE BRUNG, my friend, both guns.....

Awesome quad formations.
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    love the log man. Very thorough! U got mad vert too. Im guessing dunking is ez 2. Im subbed. Cheers.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks to you all! Lol at the penguin....come at me bro!
    Anyways woke up this morning had my first serving of CarnoCre yum yum.

Followed with my morning meal:
    8 Egg whites, 2 yolks
    1/4 cup Low Fat shredded cheddar cheese
    1/2 cup oatmeal w. 2tbsp peanut butter
    1 glass of milk

Just heading off to my workout, due to work today I am going for an earlier workout! Today is chest/abs day.
    Just took my JUGGERNAUT raspberry lemonade.....mmmmm quite tasty actually!
    I will post my workout, and weight results later this evening once I return from work (work full time for the summer).
    Also as promised I will put up a more complete nutrition guide!

Cheers to you all, looking forward to a sick pump and workout this morning

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

good luck, get sum

Thanks to you all! Lol at the penguin....come at me bro!
    Anyways woke up this morning had my first serving of CarnoCre yum yum.

Followed with my morning meal:
    8 Egg whites, 2 yolks
    1/4 cup Low Fat shredded cheddar cheese
    1/2 cup oatmeal w. 2tbsp peanut butter
    1 glass of milk

Just heading off to my workout, due to work today I am going for an earlier workout! Today is chest/abs day.
    Just took my JUGGERNAUT raspberry lemonade.....mmmmm quite tasty actually!
    I will post my workout, and weight results later this evening once I return from work (work full time for the summer).
    Also as promised I will put up a more complete nutrition guide!

Cheers to you all, looking forward to a sick pump and workout this morning
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Whew I fixed the pictures on this thread in my first post because it was beginning to get to me, sorry 'bout that.
    Anyways Chest/Abs today was quite successful I got a HUGE pump this morning and that was pretty cool.
    I love vascularity *sigh*....
    Anyways here is what I accomplished today:

Flat DB Press: 4x8x75 lbs
    Incline DB Press: 4x8x55 lbs
    Hanging Leg Raises: 3x25 reps
    Machine Pec Flyes: 3x8x165 lbs
    Cable Crossovers: 4x10x 55 lbs
    Russian Jackknives: 3x20 reps
    Weighted Bosu Ball Crunches:3x10x25 lbs
    Stomach Vacuum Isometrics: 4x12 reps
    Butterfly Kicks: 3x45 seconds

Felt a good burn with this, I bet I'll be super sore tomorrow as this is my first day doing isolation of the chest in approximately 6 weeks!! I LOVED Juggernaut as a preworkout it was pretty sweet. I'll have to take some pictures of how swollen my veins get, it was gnarly!!

And my Meals for the day were as followed!

Post-workout:
    -Protein Shake
    -2 Granola Bars
    -Banana
    -1 Scoop CarnoCre w. water

Lunch
    -Grilled Chicken Breast
    -Mixed Green salad
    -1 cup plain 0% fat yogourt with 1/2 cup blueberries
    -2 slices Flaxseed Bread w. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

Mid-Afternoon
    -Protein Shake
    -2 peanut butter sandwiches
    -2 Handfuls of fresh carrots

Supper
    -Homemade pizza (Whole Grain flatbread, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups shredded low fat mozzarella, 2 diced chicken breasts, topped with fresh tomatoes)
    -1 Shooter of Olive Oil (shot glass of olive oil for some healthy fats)
    -1 glass of skim milk
    -1 cup of chickpeas mixed with celery, 1 tbsp light ranch sauce

I typically aim for 45% protein, 40% complex carbohydrates, and 15% healthy fats in all of my meals and snacks.

Anyways more details on that diet to follow I'm typing it out on Word first and then I can just copy and paste, it's much easier for me to do that rather than write it out twice

Tomorrow is rest day, so I plan to sleep a bit, eat like a horse and enjoy the sun that we FINALLY HAVE IN THIS FORSAKEN FROZEN COUNTRY....

Just saying.....

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    everything looks awesome man

i am mirin your legs so hard lol (no homo)
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*

~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

Misc Utah Crew

Utah Jazz and BYU Football

Originally Posted by Snowgrrl83 View Post
    Subbed! Strong goals!
    Love the squat shirt too
    Why thanks I love the shirt too!!

As I said today is rest day. Gonna eat, sit around, read a book, and generally be fat an lazy on my day off.

Slept in a little bit and had breakfast/lunch so far.

Breakfast:
    -1 scoop CarnoCre (30 min before breakfast)
    -1 glass milk
    -8 scrambled egg whites
    -1 apple
    -1/2 cup oatmeal

Lunch:
    -Tuna Sandwich
    -banana
    -honey graham crackers and hummus

My pets have decided to join in this challenge as well so I will put pictures of them up soon!!

Thumbs up

Hey iron,
    Hope your workouts are going good, I like the mixture of chest exercises and then ABS, and the. Diet look great! Cant go wrong with chicken.

BOOG

Whew I fixed the pictures on this thread in my first post because it was beginning to get to me, sorry 'bout that.
    Anyways Chest/Abs today was quite successful I got a HUGE pump this morning and that was pretty cool.
    I love vascularity *sigh*....
    Anyways here is what I accomplished today:

Flat DB Press: 4x8x75 lbs
    Incline DB Press: 4x8x55 lbs
    Hanging Leg Raises: 3x25 reps
    Machine Pec Flyes: 3x8x165 lbs
    Cable Crossovers: 4x10x 55 lbs
    Russian Jackknives: 3x20 reps
    Weighted Bosu Ball Crunches:3x10x25 lbs
    Stomach Vacuum Isometrics: 4x12 reps
    Butterfly Kicks: 3x45 seconds

Felt a good burn with this, I bet I'll be super sore tomorrow as this is my first day doing isolation of the chest in approximately 6 weeks!! I LOVED Juggernaut as a preworkout it was pretty sweet. I'll have to take some pictures of how swollen my veins get, it was gnarly!!

And my Meals for the day were as followed!

Post-workout:
    -Protein Shake
    -2 Granola Bars
    -Banana
    -1 Scoop CarnoCre w. water

Lunch
    -Grilled Chicken Breast
    -Mixed Green salad
    -1 cup plain 0% fat yogourt with 1/2 cup blueberries
    -2 slices Flaxseed Bread w. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

Mid-Afternoon
    -Protein Shake
    -2 peanut butter sandwiches
    -2 Handfuls of fresh carrots

Supper
    -Homemade pizza (Whole Grain flatbread, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups shredded low fat mozzarella, 2 diced chicken breasts, topped with fresh tomatoes)
    -1 Shooter of Olive Oil (shot glass of olive oil for some healthy fats)
    -1 glass of skim milk
    -1 cup of chickpeas mixed with celery, 1 tbsp light ranch sauce

I typically aim for 45% protein, 40% complex carbohydrates, and 15% healthy fats in all of my meals and snacks.

Anyways more details on that diet to follow I'm typing it out on Word first and then I can just copy and paste, it's much easier for me to do that rather than write it out twice

Tomorrow is rest day, so I plan to sleep a bit, eat like a horse and enjoy the sun that we FINALLY HAVE IN THIS FORSAKEN FROZEN COUNTRY....

Just saying.....
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Originally Posted by DewyDeadlifts View Post
    everything looks awesome man

i am mirin your legs so hard lol (no homo)
    Thanks! Ha I think they are probably one of my strong points. I'd trade them for a good set of shoulders though.

Took dog for a walk the weather here is very hunid which in unusual and it's kind of getting to me a bit.

Chugging water back today like a madman, trying to keep hydrated and had a scoop of Juggernaut just a few minutes ago.....will feel that soon that's for sure

Thinking of spooling up some good old retro gaming and playing some Super Nintendo....super mario world anyone??

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome my man. Glad to see a fellow bodybuilder is in this comp. Also cant stress enough how awesome your legs are. I respect the hell out of guys that go hard with legs. No one else can understand the pain it takes to get those things to grow

Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My pets have decided to join in this challenge as well so I will put pictures of them up soon!!
    Pets? Can't wait to see...the whole family is getting into it
    Are they gonna start drinking juggernaut too?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jon.

Awesome quads man. Dont dare trade them. Its too hard for so many people and some have to train their butt off.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks! Ha I think they are probably one of my strong points. I'd trade them for a good set of shoulders though.

Took dog for a walk the weather here is very hunid which in unusual and it's kind of getting to me a bit.

Chugging water back today like a madman, trying to keep hydrated and had a scoop of Juggernaut just a few minutes ago.....will feel that soon that's for sure

Thinking of spooling up some good old retro gaming and playing some Super Nintendo....super mario world anyone??
    no way man, legs > shoulders imo
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*

~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

Misc Utah Crew

Utah Jazz and BYU Football

Originally Posted by DewyDeadlifts View Post
    no way man, legs > shoulders imo
    Lol yeh I suppose my jumping would really suck without any legs, and that would just simply be no good for me haha. Anyways thanks for the motivation, I just keep pounding away at me legs as best as I can, they really seem to be the key for me!!

Anyways, I switched up my Rest day and my back day for those of you who were wondering due to my birthday and long weekend.Additionally with being away for the long weekend, I have not updated this yet until....

BOOM TODAY

so here is a breakdown of the last couple days workout wise:

Back Day

Started out with some general warmups for those stubbornly cold rotator cuffs and upper traps, can never be too careful with those as a sports player

Then:
    Bent Over Smith Rows: 4x8x225 lbs
    Deadlifts:4x8x225 lbs
    Lat Pulldowns:4x10x180 lbs
    Reverse DB Flyes: 4x10x20 lbs
    Overhead Lat Rows: 4x8x140 lbs
    Seated Rows:4x10x200 lbs
    Back Extensions: 4x10x35 lbs

JUGGERNAUT consumption was sick on back day but I tell ya, I sure did feel the back today! I feel like the CarnoCre is definitely kicking in partway through my workout and giving me that extra "oomph" to finish it up.
    Got some nice pop in my serratus' and practiced up a bit on those difficult lat poses once I got home. To the wonderful attentiveness of kitty cat and bow wow (best audience ever....well except for lack of cheering)

Today was Shoulders/Traps/Calves

First off let me say that I was absolutely DYING of DOMS from back day. But, no pain no gain right? So I gobbled down my preworkout stuff and some CarnoCre and headed for the gym. I managed to get through a pretty good workout, but I feel that my shoulders and traps definitely just didn't have as much strength today. (downside to switching up my rest day, fortunately that won't happen next week!!) Anyways here's what happened:

Warmup as per the usual

-Seated DB Shoulder Presses 3x8x70 lbs
    -DB Shrugs 3x8x90 lbs
    -Standing Calf Raises 4x8x280 lbs
    -Lateral DB Shoulder Raises 4x10x15 lbs
    -Posterior Barbell Shrugs 3x8x185 lbs
    -Seated Tibialis Curls (works SUPER well for making your calves look huge from the front!!) 4x10x35 lbs
    -Front DB Sh. Raises 4x10x15 lbs
    -Most Muscular DB Shrugs 4x10x 15 lbs
    -Isolated Standing Calf Raises 3x8x50 lbs (twice for each calf, one with an inward foot position, one with outward foot position)
    - Isolated Rear Deltoid Pec Deck 3x12x95 lbs

Whew!! Let me tell you today was absolutely brutal. 6 hours later and I can still feel my shoulders, back and traps burning. Hot showers are LIFE SAVERS!!!

Tomorrow is going to be my plyometrics/cardio day (high plyometrics, light cardio). However I may switch it up with my heavy leg training day and go hard on just solid weights for the legs tomorrow, it depends on how my low back feels. I would do this (switch days 1+6), just because of how my birthday and this long weekend has switched stuff up and to get me back on track!!

Oh and nutrition wise yesss here is what happened the last couple of days:
    Just a note, my protein shakes provide me with approx. 50g of protein....in case you were wondering, so they help me out a LOT
    Back Day

Breakfast
    -1 cup oatmeal with skim milk +peanut butter
    -8 egg white omelette with red peppers and tomatoes
    -1 shooter olive oil
    -1/2 cup plain no fat yogourt
    -1 scoop CarnoCre

Mid Morning
    -Protein shake
    -Peanut butter sandwich made w. flaxseed bread

Lunch
    -Ranch Chicken wraps (whole whack of chicken breast, whole grain low fat tortillas, and 2 tbsp of light ranch)
    -Mixed Greens salad with no dressing, carrots, tomatoes, the whole 9 yards

Mid afternoon/Preworkout
    -1 scoop CarnoCre
    -Protein shake
    -1 cup oatmeal with bananas mixed

JUGGERNAUT YAYYYYYYYYY

Postworkout/ Supper
    -Handful of Jelly Beans (yum for glucose replenishment!!)
    -Protein Shake
    -10 Chicken Wings (very light sauce)
    -3 pieces garlic toast
    -Serving of chickpeas
    -Serving steamed vegetables

Night-time Meal
    -2 Servings of pasta
    -Grilled Chicken Breast
    -Olive Oil shooter
    -1/2 a protein shake

Shoulder/Trap/Calf day (today) was nearly the same the only difference really was supper:
    -8 oz lean grilled steak
    -1 baked potato
    -Mixed Greens salad
    -Low-fat Cheese cubes

Wow...longest post ever but I guess that's what happens when you get a Long Weekend.
    For those Americans and others here we are celebrating Victoria Day which is a National Holiday of work!!

Keep it real fellow Juggernauter's and I shall keep you posted on tomorrow!
    If you're looking for some neat plyometric and vertical training stuff I'd recommend you keep in touch here I do some crazy stuff

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Make sure you cut back on the JUGGERNAUT based on there weight!!

btw Your Legs.............................................. .........

Lol yeh I suppose my jumping would really suck without any legs, and that would just simply be no good for me haha. Anyways thanks for the motivation, I just keep pounding away at me legs as best as I can, they really seem to be the key for me!!

Anyways, I switched up my Rest day and my back day for those of you who were wondering due to my birthday and long weekend.Additionally with being away for the long weekend, I have not updated this yet until....

BOOM TODAY

Back Day

Started out with some general warmups for those stubbornly cold rotator cuffs and upper traps, can never be too careful with those as a sports player

Then:

JUGGERNAUT consumption was sick on back day but I tell ya, I sure did feel the back today! I feel like the CarnoCre is definitely kicking in partway through my workout and giving me that extra "oomph" to finish it up.
    Got some nice pop in my serratus' and practiced up a bit on those difficult lat poses once I got home. To the wonderful attentiveness of kitty cat and bow wow (best audience ever....well except for lack of cheering)

First off let me say that I was absolutely DYING of DOMS from back day. But, no pain no gain right? So I gobbled down my preworkout stuff and some CarnoCre and headed for the gym. I managed to get through a pretty good workout, but I feel that my shoulders and traps definitely just didn't have as much strength today. (downside to switching up my rest day, fortunately that won't happen next week!!) Anyways here's what happened:

Warmup as per the usual

-DB Shrugs 3x8x90 lbs
    -Seated Tibialis Curls (works SUPER well for making your calves look huge from the front!!) 4x10x35 lbs
    -Isolated Standing Calf Raises 3x8x50 lbs (twice for each calf, one with an inward foot position, one with outward foot position)

Whew!! Let me tell you today was absolutely brutal. 6 hours later and I can still feel my shoulders, back and traps burning. Hot showers are LIFE SAVERS!!!

Tomorrow is going to be my plyometrics/cardio day (high plyometrics, light cardio). However I may switch it up with my heavy leg training day and go hard on just solid weights for the legs tomorrow, it depends on how my low back feels. I would do this (switch days 1+6), just because of how my birthday and this long weekend has switched stuff up and to get me back on track!!

Just a note, my protein shakes provide me with approx. 50g of protein....in case you were wondering, so they help me out a LOT
    Back Day

Breakfast
    -1 shooter olive oil
    -1 scoop CarnoCre

Mid Morning
    -Protein shake

Lunch
    -Ranch Chicken wraps (whole whack of chicken breast, whole grain low fat tortillas, and 2 tbsp of light ranch)

Mid afternoon/Preworkout
    -1 scoop CarnoCre
    -Protein shake

JUGGERNAUT YAYYYYYYYYY

Postworkout/ Supper
    -Protein Shake
    -3 pieces garlic toast
    -Serving of chickpeas

Night-time Meal
    -2 Servings of pasta
    -Grilled Chicken Breast
    -Olive Oil shooter
    -1/2 a protein shake

Shoulder/Trap/Calf day (today) was nearly the same the only difference really was supper:
    -8 oz lean grilled steak
    -1 baked potato
    -Mixed Greens salad
    -Low-fat Cheese cubes

Wow...longest post ever but I guess that's what happens when you get a Long Weekend.
    For those Americans and others here we are celebrating Victoria Day which is a National Holiday of work!!

If you're looking for some neat plyometric and vertical training stuff I'd recommend you keep in touch here I do some crazy stuff
    In for some plyometric ideas!!! Looking to incorporate some of that in my outdoor workout. I was able to dunk a volleyball in high school and had a couple two handed dunks when I was in college. Still have some pretty good hops (can get rim) but would like to be able to get some improvement so I'm ready this winter when I face them high school kids at the rec!!

You're getting some serious work in!!

BOOM TODAY

Back Day

Then:

Warmup as per the usual

-DB Shrugs 3x8x90 lbs

Back Day

Breakfast
    -1 shooter olive oil
    -1 scoop CarnoCre

Mid Morning
    -Protein shake

Lunch

Mid afternoon/Preworkout
    -1 scoop CarnoCre
    -Protein shake

JUGGERNAUT YAYYYYYYYYY

Postworkout/ Supper
    -Protein Shake
    -3 pieces garlic toast
    -Serving of chickpeas

Night-time Meal
    -2 Servings of pasta
    -Grilled Chicken Breast
    -Olive Oil shooter
    -1/2 a protein shake

-8 oz lean grilled steak
    -1 baked potato
    -Mixed Greens salad
    -Low-fat Cheese cubes

I'm sooo jealous!!! Guys can eat so much more! Wish I could eat as much as you do. Your food sounds soo good right now.
    Follow my I AM JUGGERNAUT journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134533291

Good WO.
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Holy cow ok today I just felt like someone kicked me in the shoulders/traps so I most definitely decided to go with my plyo/cardio leg workout today. Took me trust Juggernaut and then proceeded to a balls to the walls plyo session.
    If you don't understand any of the exercises ask by all means! Not for the faint of heart ha:

5 minute jog to lossen up my legs folowed by a mild stretch. (Remember lots of jumping to occur for vert training)

SUPERSET (or giantset whatever you feel like calling them)
    -Box jumps (37" box which is too small now ) 10 reps **PERFECT SQUAT TAKEOFF\LANDING FORM A MUST!! Also jump up AND explode down again immediately. I am so anal about form for jumping.....protect your joints and much better results! I do this currently with 5 lb plates in each hand
    -DB Lunges 10 repsx40 lb DB's each leg
    -Wall Touches (deep squat ROM as high as can go) until failure

Repeat superset 4 times

SUPERSET
    -Frog squat tuck jumps (focus on jumping high AND far) 10 reps
    -One legged jump explosions (jumping and landing in lunge position as high as can go) 10 reps each leg
    -step ups (as fast as good form allows utilizing arms and simulating running motion) 30 seconds

Repeat superset 4 times

SUPERSET
    -russian jackknives (abs) 10 reps
    -Free standing isometric calf squat (so basically you squat until you are parallel to the floor like a wall sit, then you put all your weight and balance forwards onto the balls of your toes so you are essentially balancing on your toes/calves. Then you hold your arms out in front of you, and keeping your back straight you stay ABSOLUTELY STILL AND BALANCED! You do this in an open area, so not against a wall) 30 seconds. Works AWESOME for balance and fine motor control. It also forces you to mentally be strong and focus on keeping your core tight and not moving
    -butterfly kicks (abs) for 30 seconds

Repeat superset 4 times

SUPERSET

- box shuffles 20 reps
    -tuck jumps 12 reps
    -jumping jacks 30 reps

Whew! Now this was pretty crazy (as plyo usually is) but I ended with 25 minutes of HIIT cardio (interval training)
    -5 minute warmup although I'm usually dying already
    -1 minute jog, 30 second sprint intervals for 20 minutes

Couldn't walk afterwards.....tomorrow is gonna suck BIG TIME at work gahhh. But it felt great at the same time!
    Just a note, do NOT copy this is you have bad knees or knee joints. Also please make sure your jumping form is good I have been trained in jumpind due to volleyball so none of this aggravates me.
    This is a pretty hardcore plyo workout and focuses on vertical training so if anyone wants tips on something a little bit more simple i'd love to share!
    Going for that vert increase and so every week my plyo is going to get a little bit more difficult!

Whew I can really feel the burn still in my legs hah, I will put up my nutrition for the day tomorrow, don't expect any surprises! ( oh and MUCH MUCH more water has been consumed today as I crawled away from the gym to avoid cramps).

Cheers to all and to all a good night

Holy cow ok today I just felt like someone kicked me in the shoulders/traps so I most definitely decided to go with my plyo/cardio leg workout today. Took me trust Juggernaut and then proceeded to a balls to the walls plyo session.
    If you don't understand any of the exercises ask by all means! Not for the faint of heart ha:

5 minute jog to lossen up my legs folowed by a mild stretch. (Remember lots of jumping to occur for vert training)

-Box jumps (37" box which is too small now ) 10 reps **PERFECT SQUAT TAKEOFF\LANDING FORM A MUST!! Also jump up AND explode down again immediately. I am so anal about form for jumping.....protect your joints and much better results! I do this currently with 5 lb plates in each hand

Repeat superset 4 times

SUPERSET
    -One legged jump explosions (jumping and landing in lunge position as high as can go) 10 reps each leg
    -step ups (as fast as good form allows utilizing arms and simulating running motion) 30 seconds

Repeat superset 4 times

SUPERSET
    -Free standing isometric calf squat (so basically you squat until you are parallel to the floor like a wall sit, then you put all your weight and balance forwards onto the balls of your toes so you are essentially balancing on your toes/calves. Then you hold your arms out in front of you, and keeping your back straight you stay ABSOLUTELY STILL AND BALANCED! You do this in an open area, so not against a wall) 30 seconds. Works AWESOME for balance and fine motor control. It also forces you to mentally be strong and focus on keeping your core tight and not moving

Repeat superset 4 times

SUPERSET

- box shuffles 20 reps
    -tuck jumps 12 reps
    -jumping jacks 30 reps

Whew! Now this was pretty crazy (as plyo usually is) but I ended with 25 minutes of HIIT cardio (interval training)

Couldn't walk afterwards.....tomorrow is gonna suck BIG TIME at work gahhh. But it felt great at the same time!
    Just a note, do NOT copy this is you have bad knees or knee joints. Also please make sure your jumping form is good I have been trained in jumpind due to volleyball so none of this aggravates me.
    This is a pretty hardcore plyo workout and focuses on vertical training so if anyone wants tips on something a little bit more simple i'd love to share!
    Going for that vert increase and so every week my plyo is going to get a little bit more difficult!

Whew I can really feel the burn still in my legs hah, I will put up my nutrition for the day tomorrow, don't expect any surprises! ( oh and MUCH MUCH more water has been consumed today as I crawled away from the gym to avoid cramps).

That plyometric wo sounds sooo fun!!
    Too bad my knees wouldn't be able to handle it today - maybe when they are well rested I will try that out!

Sounds like you need a good shoulder/back massage!
    Follow my I AM JUGGERNAUT journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134533291

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go tear it up, man.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Repeat superset 4 times

SUPERSET

Repeat superset 4 times

SUPERSET

Repeat superset 4 times

SUPERSET

- box shuffles 20 reps
    -tuck jumps 12 reps
    -jumping jacks 30 reps

sweet workout, man........ rest up. Bro........
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Originally Posted by Snowgrrl83 View Post
    I'm sooo jealous!!! Guys can eat so much more! Wish I could eat as much as you do. Your food sounds soo good right now.
    Trust me eating is so hard for me!! I'm an ectomorph and I have to actially pound back the food like you wouldn't believe to see anything it's so lame.

Completely unrelated note someting SUPER cool!! I got asked to represent Canada in an international beach volleyball tournament at the end of August! How awesome is that??

Whew anyways today was fun workout day!!

My legs are super sore from my plyo the other day. Felt like I was walking with a stick shoved up my butt, ppl probably thought I was a loser haha. Anyways FUN day today with a good ol' bis/tris workout:

Barbell skullcrushers: 4x10x85 lbs
    Standing Barbell Curls: 4x8x105 lbs
    Tricep Pushdowns: 4x10x160 lbs
    DB Hammer Curls: 4x10x55 lbs ea.
    Tricep Rope Pushdowns: 4x10x115 lbs

SUPERSET
    DB Bicep Curls: 4x8x45 lbs ea.
    Rope Hammer Curls: 4x8x100 lbs

SUPERSET
    Tricep DB Kickbacks: 4x8x35 lbs
    Isolated Overhead DB Tricep Presses: 4x8x22.5 lbs ea.

SUPERSET
    Reverse Standing Barbell Curls: 4x8x75 lbs
    DB Wrist Curls: 4x8x45 lbs ea.

SUPERSET
    Tricep Dips 4xto failure
    Reverse Forearm DB Curls: 4x8x35 lbs

Whew my arms=killer!! BUT my pump was insane!! Like unreal.....anyone recall what Arnold says in "pumping iron"?? .....yeah well he was right this felt that splendorific.

Couldn't take my shirt off after the workout because I could barely even bend my elbows I was just puffed up like a balloon!! Lasted for a good couple hours. Got the classic "did you work out" question at work muhahaha.

Gotta love them arm days!! But I still say legs and back are the 2 most fun bodyparts

How does everyone else do your arms??

agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sub.

nice superset numbers!