Mdurak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question what do you think? rippetoes ? odd work schedule

I would like an opinion. I realy want to start a form of rippetoes or a 5x5 workout . from what ive read this is a three times a week workout with no consecutive days.

i have an odd work schedule. i work 24hours then have two days off then back to work for 24 hours. so that means i wouldnt be able to do a three times a week workout with non consecutive days... to make it work i would have one consecutive day a week.

so my question is , should i still give this workout routine a try or will it be too hard on my body .???
    any suggestions??

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You could:
    1. Take two days off instead of one between workouts.
    2. Do a Press/Pull or Upper/Lower split instead.

Mdurak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought about taken two days off between workouts. it would work well with my schedule. just didnt know if if i would be working out enough. that would mean only work out 10 days a month if you add it up. but i could give it a shot and see if it works.

Originally Posted by Engineer_Guy View Post
    You could:
    1. Take two days off instead of one between workouts.
    2. Do a Press/Pull or Upper/Lower split instead.