Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up The Blueprint...everything you've heard is True and then some...

I have tried several lifting programs before, usually with mixed results. I came across "The Blueprint" one day and started reading about it, then I started reading every review I could find from people who tried it. I did not find one negative review on it, and many were gushing about the program. I figured I spent a lot of money on worthless supplements before, so worst comes to worst, I just spent what I would on a supplement that didn't work...apparently his program has been stolen throughout the years by various pirates, etc and as he always says, "Noone steals what doesn't work".

I started reading it, and I had never even heard of some of the things he was talking about in it, about the various stages the body can be in and how to manipulate the stages to your advantage, as well as the ways of finding out which state your body is in and when it has changed states.

Needless to say I was pretty excited to start. I decided to spend some money on the supplements he recommended for those wanting supplements(note that this is not a supplement based program. Supplements are not necessary, although taking them at the right dosage and the right times will roughly double your gains---at no time does he tell you supplementation is needed). I followed the instructions to the "T".

I started out at 214 lbs and 17.2% Bodyfat. 1st stage ended and I was at 206.5 lbs and 15.5% Bodyfat. I am currently about 3 weeks into the 2nd stage of my first BP run and I am up to 222 lbs and my Bodyfat is at 16.1%. A quick check of the math shows that LBM has gone from 177.19lbs to 186.26lbs, or a gain of 9.07 lbs of LBM. Fat weight has gone from 36.81 lbs to 35.74 lbs or a loss of 1.07 lbs of bodyfat.

Conventional wisdom says that is impossible unless you are using steroids. Conventional wisdom is wrong, I hate to say. There is a substance that actually outperforms steroids in the long term(scientifically proven through numerous studies), and as the BP says "The people have the ammunition, but they aren't pulling the trigger" regarding the use of this substance, which only works in certain stages and only after certain other things are done. Yes this may sound like some great conspiracy theory but I unfortunately have to be more vague than I want to be, as the details are contained along with the various studies in the BP.

Now for the best part. When I first started, I was squatting 380 lbs 5 or 6 times and was struggling to do it. My 4th workout in the BP I hit 415 lbs for 4 reps, which was a PR for me. My 6th workout, I obliterated my PR 4 consecutive sets. That is not a mistype or misprint. I did 415 lbs x 8 reps/ 425 x 6 reps/ 435 x 6 reps/ 445 x 6 reps. My squat has gone up 65 lbs in 4 weeks. 65 pounds in 4 weeks!!

I could really care less if you believe this, don't believe it or think this is all a bunch of baloney. The results are real and so are the noticeable changes, which include my traps literally exploding although I have not done a single trap specific exercise since starting the blueprint, added thickness that has been noticed and commented on by others who see me on a regular basis(including a guy at work who works out and asked me what the hell I was doing to gain that size in that short of a time), and leg muscles that are growing in size and definition...oh yeah, the best part is that you likely will be working out less than what you are right now, as I am on a 1 on/2 off split to allow maximum muscle growth.

Not only that, but I can tell you that Rob gives the best support of anyone I have ever seen. You can call/text/email/PM the guy and he responds very quickly. You can even request a customized program from him for a very low cost as well, but with the base program working so well for me, I doubt I will ever need one. Bottom line is I believe this program to be worth its weight in gold. With the new 3.0 version he has really outdone himself, including supplementation guide, a very detailed overview that is almost 80 pages long, trackers you can use on a daily basis that do a lot of the manual calculations for you, and workouts from start to finish. I cannot recommend this strongly enough. If he priced this at 10 times the price its at now, it would still be a bargain. Imagine never having to try the "supplement of the month" again and waste money, imagine never having to keep trying to figure out how to gain muscle and what to do(and not to do just as importantly)...

You also get the exclusive "Formula", a workout drink so good I will never train without it ever again in my life, and very likely playing a big part in what has been happening, and the "Recipe", something new for 3.0 that will make your head spin.

Basically, all can say is that if you are tired of wasting your time and money and want to put on big time muscle over and over again(Rob has put on over 100 lbs of muscle using this process), do yourself a favor and follow this program, you will not be disappointed, I promise you---this guy is the truth!!

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please fuck off with your bullshit.

If a program is based around supplements instead of the good ole' linear progression, then the program is bullshit. Especially when you claim that "There is a substance that actually outperforms steroids in the long term".

Gtfo.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matter203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Please fuck off with your bullshit.

If a program is based around supplements instead of the good ole' linear progression, then the program is bullshit.
    Especially when you claim that "There is a substance that actually outperforms steroids in the long term".

Gtfo.
    1) Nowhere did I post that this revolves around supplements. In fact I posted that this absolutely does not revolve around supplements, and that it will work regardless of if you take supplements(although the supplements will roughly double your gains).

2) The claim I make is not only true, but also proven. Steroids simply extend the bodies exhausted state allowing it to both break down and add muscle(obviously balanced in favor of adding muscle). Do some research and read. The research is out there if you look for it, and is not only contained in this program.

I'll tell you what...go look long and hard for a negative review on "The Blueprint" because you won't find one...I already tried...I have no vested interest in this, I am merely telling you what has happened to me while following this program. Believe it, don't believe it, it doesn't matter to me. I am reaping the benefits.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Nice try.

Originally Posted by matter203 View Post
    Supplements are not necessary, although taking them at the right dosage and the right times will roughly double your gains
    2) Link me to the research.

3) You are a *******.

4) What does the workout look like?

5) You are a *******.

1) Nice try.

2) Link me to the research.

3) You are a *******.

4) What does the workout look like?

5) You are a *******.
    I'll tell ya what. In 4 weeks I'll be repping 500 lb squats and I'll send you a link of the video, perhaps that will be proof enough for ya. In a few years, you might be up to 100 kg based on reading your profile...let me know how that works for ya...hahaha

As for linking the research, I will not. It is out there, its not hard to find. Take a break from burying your head in the sand like an ostrich and go find it. The main issue is that it is not being used properly in the way the Russians used it after many many studies were done on its effectiveness and usage. Look up BodySpace user Mixelflick for more info as this is his program...

The workout is different at different times depending on the stage your body is in. Sometimes its high weight/low reps, other times its no more than 80% max weight. It all depends. The basic overall design is:

Set the body's alarm to promote muscle growth, grow the muscle, solidify the muscle, and rest. Rinse and repeat.

BTW, the word you are looking for is ***got...at least learn how to insult someone in English properly if you attempt to do it...
    Last edited by matter203; 05-18-2011 at 09:09 PM.

I'm waiting.

opwillsurelydeliver.jpg

And I'm still laughing about the "It's not based around supplements, but you'll double your gains if you use them". Great thread, 10/10. Would neg again.

james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

And I'm still laughing about the "It's not based around supplements, but you'll double your gains if you use them". Great thread, 10/10. Would neg again.
    let me help you neg

Wtf? The OP was red just an hour ago. Who repped him?

delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by matter203 View Post
    The basic overall design is:

Set the body's alarm to promote muscle growth, grow the muscle, solidify the muscle, and rest. Rinse and repeat.
    Can you explain the difference between growing muscle & solidifying it? I don't believe such concepts even exist in human physiology.

Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by delineator View Post
    Can you explain the difference between growing muscle & solidifying it? I don't believe such concepts even exist in human physiology.

Obviously you weren't reading. CLEARLY that's where the "secret formula" comes into play.

If this didn't come across like a total sales pitch it might be half worth looking into. You're attempting to push some new aged scientifically backed "program" with no real research to provide to a considerably knowledgeable group of people who have been working out for years under research proven methods of the basics of weight lifting.

Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Really guys (or guy)? Simmer down and actually attempt to ask questions instead of simply flamming.

I have never done a BP run without supps, but I did run it with the typical staples (creatine (Green Mag), aminos (Purp Wraath) , NO (Jack3d), and protein and saw great gains compared to a typical 5 day a week program. I am pretty confident you could see decent gains without anything, but the supplements listed in the program are a lot about recovery. Naturally, if you can recover faster, you can workout more frequently -- thus resulting in more potential of muscle building. I do feel like his post had a big "sales pitch" feel to it, but he posted a similar one on the BP forums and I promise you there's no one there that you'd need to convince that the program is a gem.

I, personally, feel the program is well worth the money; even plus some. The information in it will allow you to adapt parts of the program to any sort of workout program out there and increase the gains that you would normally see. I don't have any proof of that claim, but I'd be willing to bet on it -- and I'm not even a betting kind of guy .

I'm not here saying everyone will see the type of gains this fellow here did, but I'll promise that you will see gains that will surprise yourself -- assuming you take the program serious and do as outlined. I know I was surprised my first run (15 lbs increase on bench max, 35 lbs increase on squat max in less than 3 weeks).

But when it comes down to it, I'm kind of glad that there are people that laugh and brush it off when they read this; as I would hate to have to read 90% of the filth posted on here from immature adolescents on the BP forums.

If you have the extra money and hit a wall in your weight lifting life, do yourself a favor and buy a copy of the BP. The alpha feeling will reshape your whole perspective on lifting weights and make you more motivated than you ever have been before. If you don't buy it, it's really no loss to those of us who support it. We're simply trying to get the word out there for those that may be interested in trying out something that works.

If anyone has questions, feel free to post them or shoot me a PM. If you want to call me names for supporting something, then please go find someone of equal IQ and have a battle of wits with them instead.

Edit:
    Originally Posted by delineator View Post
    In terms of how it's used here, he is referring to getting your body to keep the recently found strength. Without the step, you could go to a typical 5 day workout and see most of the strength lost.
    Originally Posted by Apex702 View Post
    Obviously you weren't reading. CLEARLY that's where the "secret formula" comes into play.

If this didn't come across like a total sales pitch it might be half worth looking into. You're attempting to push some new aged scientifically backed "program" with no real research to provide to a considerably knowledgeable group of people who have been working out for years under research proven methods of the basics of weight lifting.
    "The Formula" has nothing to do with anything other than aiding in recovery. Also, this isn't very new IMO. As stated in the BP, a lot of the scientific research was played around with by the Germans/Russians (I think, been a while since I've read it ). Rob has simply (if you can call years of work simple) looked at what they did and played around with different aspects (as well as adding his own) and discovered a way to bring huge results in.
    Last edited by Inagren; 05-19-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    Blue Print Believer!

http://bodybuildingsupplements.com

Magic pill programs and supplements ftw.

Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You read just what you want to read? Or should I just deem you as an incompetent fool and ignore the rest of whatever you have to say?

I never used "The Formula" (I've been out of the gym since he released the info) and I still saw great gains. I, also, didn't use any of the supplements he gives his opinion on in the BP. The "supplements" he lists there, are also just his opinion and how they should be used IF you decide you want to use them. It in no way revolves around supplement usage. There is just information about/how to use them if you choose to do so.

Read, comprehend, and learn from my post -- if you're capable.
    Blue Print Believer!

Originally Posted by Inagren View Post
    You read just what you want to read? Or should I just deem you as an incompetent fool and ignore the rest of whatever you have to say?

I never used "The Formula" (I've been out of the gym since he released the info) and I still saw great gains. I, also, didn't use any of the supplements he gives his opinion on in the BP. The "supplements" he lists there, are also just his opinion and how they should be used IF you decide you want to use them. It in no way revolves around supplement usage. There is just information about/how to use them if you choose to do so.

Read, comprehend, and learn from my post -- if you're capable.
    No no, I understand. You don't need to use the supplements. In fact, this program is not even based around them.

But if you do use them you'll probably double your gains.

Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Inagren View Post
    Really guys (or guy)? Simmer down and actually attempt to ask questions instead of simply flamming.

I have never done a BP run without supps, but I did run it with the typical staples (creatine (Green Mag), aminos (Purp Wraath) , NO (Jack3d), and protein and saw great gains compared to a typical 5 day a week program. I am pretty confident you could see decent gains without anything, but the supplements listed in the program are a lot about recovery. Naturally, if you can recover faster, you can workout more frequently -- thus resulting in more potential of muscle building. I do feel like his post had a big "sales pitch" feel to it, but he posted a similar one on the BP forums and I promise you there's no one there that you'd need to convince that the program is a gem.

I, personally, feel the program is well worth the money; even plus some. The information in it will allow you to adapt parts of the program to any sort of workout program out there and increase the gains that you would normally see. I don't have any proof of that claim, but I'd be willing to bet on it -- and I'm not even a betting kind of guy .

I'm not here saying everyone will see the type of gains this fellow here did, but I'll promise that you will see gains that will surprise yourself -- assuming you take the program serious and do as outlined. I know I was surprised my first run (15 lbs increase on bench max, 35 lbs increase on squat max in less than 3 weeks).

But when it comes down to it, I'm kind of glad that there are people that laugh and brush it off when they read this; as I would hate to have to read 90% of the filth posted on here from immature adolescents on the BP forums.

If you have the extra money and hit a wall in your weight lifting life, do yourself a favor and buy a copy of the BP. The alpha feeling will reshape your whole perspective on lifting weights and make you more motivated than you ever have been before. If you don't buy it, it's really no loss to those of us who support it. We're simply trying to get the word out there for those that may be interested in trying out something that works.

If anyone has questions, feel free to post them or shoot me a PM. If you want to call me names for supporting something, then please go find someone of equal IQ and have a battle of wits with them instead.

Edit:

In terms of how it's used here, he is referring to getting your body to keep the recently found strength. Without the step, you could go to a typical 5 day workout and see most of the strength lost.

"The Formula" has nothing to do with anything other than aiding in recovery. Also, this isn't very new IMO. As stated in the BP, a lot of the scientific research was played around with by the Germans/Russians (I think, been a while since I've read it ). Rob has simply (if you can call years of work simple) looked at what they did and played around with different aspects (as well as adding his own) and discovered a way to bring huge results in.

Ok. It still sounds like a sales pitch. I understand you're simply trying to give us your input, but when it comes with a price tag and words like "secret formula" or something to that affect, it always has an ulterior motive feel to it.

Squat or remove thy self caerus13's Avatar
    caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000)

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a buddy that ran BP and I kept some pretty tight oversight on what he did. It did work for him but he did not put up the absurd numbers that are being claimed here.

FWIW, I think sheiko would perform better.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First things first: GREAT work OP, doing it Justice!!

2nd, I'm up front in The Blueprint about supplements. "Up Front", as in page 1:

"Let's be up front about this, The Blueprint protocol is what's at the forefront here, not the supplements..."

It's on page 1 for a reason. It's staying there...

I do not sell, nor am I re-numerated in any fashion for supps. I and others do use them of course, but they by no means are "mandatory".

As you can see from matter203's starting point, he was no noob stepping into this. Skeptics are fine. All I ask is an open mind. Because given a fair shake, skeptics become converts.

Look at UWbodybuilding. At one point he said something along the lines of the following: "What's so special about it then? I'm not paying for a workout program - ever!"

He decided to give it a fair shake. Set a goal of squatting 500lbs.

Ready?

He ended up DOUBLING with it!! And that was with 2.0, not 3.0 - which he got for FREE, since he INVESTED in me/BP....

If you have sincere questions, I have answers. PM me and I'll be happy to discuss via PM, phone or otherwise.

Hope that helps..
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

No no, I understand. You don't need to use the supplements. In fact, this program is not even based around them.

But if you do use them you'll probably double your gains.
    Ok? What makes that different than any other workout? People use supplements to do what exactly? Yea... Help get better results with the same routine.
    Originally Posted by Apex702 View Post
    Ok. It still sounds like a sales pitch. I understand you're simply trying to give us your input, but when it comes with a price tag and words like "secret formula" or something to that affect, it always has an ulterior motive feel to it.
    I agree, but you don't really get the full picture. The "secret formula" consists of supplements Rob isn't even endorsed by. It isn't something that he has in a jar to send to you, he just gives you the list there of. Maybe that's what people are getting confused by, that Rob, himself, doesn't sell you any supplements.
    Originally Posted by caerus13 View Post
    Lol .
    Originally Posted by joelash302 View Post
    I have a buddy that ran BP and I kept some pretty tight oversight on what he did. It did work for him but he did not put up the absurd numbers that are being claimed here.

FWIW, I think sheiko would perform better.
    Well, feel free to toss a PM to Big.Jaz -- he's been mixing the 2 programs for the past couple months and is seeing great gains with it. He has a log on here somewhere, I believe.
    Blue Print Believer!

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you Inagren, almost forgot about this.. I'll see if "The Hammer", can chime in...

Long story short; Sheiko is an EXCELLENT program and one that fits well within The BP's "shell". In fact, I'd go so far as to say that like any other routine that "works" for you - those results will too, be magnified by The Blueprint.

Over - statment? Not really. It's held true for EDT, SuperSquats (20 rep, breathing squats), Westside, various loading patterns I found (and coupled, in a unique fashion i.e. "The Blueprint Periodic"), etc..

What you're witnessing here, is just the beginning for matter2003. He was clearly no noob, so doubtful the "it's all noob gains" angle. Matter2003's road to Gainsville has been paved with Gold... I know b/c I paved it . More importantly, I also know "what's next" for him.

This is INCREDIBLY important because... as I came to well understand when creating Blueprint's "shell", EVERY program "works" to a certain extent. That's an easy trick....

It's just where, when and HOW to couple these gems for ongoing gains. Gains that don't stop, continue week after week and month after month.

THAT, is what builds drug free muscle and heaps of it!! Matter2003, you have my word - I'll help you stay at the corner of Main St. and P.R. Drive, Gainsville... until the put me/us into the ground...

5Faces of Fear(tm), 4Life...

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heya Rob.. few things need to be addressed in here. I didn't take the time to read the whole thread but got a few highlights.

1. Kirra.. don't be so closeminded and ignorant, if you're not open to hearing about the program, why even open the thread?

2. Inagren: sheiko actually produces far better gains when placed in phase II of the blueprint, simply based on what the body is going through. I've run sheiko 32,37, and CMS prep and could definitely tell a difference when running it in the context of the blueprint.

Between last october and this april I put 25 pounds on my squat, 70 pounds on my deadlift and 55 pounds on my bench. While dieting and losing 16lbs of bodyfat at that.

For what its worth (in my opinion) westside/conjugate training is far superior to sheiko anyway.

As an avid blueprint user and believer myself I assure you matter is experiencing what might be 20% above average gains at best among typical bp gains. I've only been seriously training for powerlifting with Rob since last May and I have totally changed myself into not just a competitor but a threat as well.

Hope that helps!
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forgive me inagren, the sheiko question was posed by joelash, I'm on my phone and got a bit mixed up.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Thank you Inagren, almost forgot about this.. I'll see if "The Hammer", can chime in...

Long story short; Sheiko is an EXCELLENT program and one that fits well within The BP's "shell". In fact, I'd go so far as to say that like any other routine that "works" for you - those results will too, be magnified by The Blueprint.

Over - statment? Not really. It's held true for EDT, SuperSquats (20 rep, breathing squats), Westside, various loading patterns I found (and coupled, in a unique fashion i.e. "The Blueprint Periodic"), etc..

What you're witnessing here, is just the beginning for matter2003. He was clearly no noob, so doubtful the "it's all noob gains" angle. Matter2003's road to Gainsville has been paved with Gold... I know b/c I paved it . More importantly, I also know "what's next" for him.

This is INCREDIBLY important because... as I came to well understand when creating Blueprint's "shell", EVERY program "works" to a certain extent. That's an easy trick....

It's just where, when and HOW to couple these gems for ongoing gains. Gains that don't stop, continue week after week and month after month.

THAT, is what builds drug free muscle and heaps of it!! Matter2003, you have my word - I'll help you stay at the corner of Main St. and P.R. Drive, Gainsville... until the put me/us into the ground...

5Faces of Fear(tm), 4Life...
    Hey haters,

Check my profile so you can see what someone that has 18 inch diesel ass calves looks like...

So annoyed with the haters that I said F the fact I have psoriasis, I will post a picture since what people want is "proof". Blueprint obviously hasn't been responsible for that entirely, but it has added an additional half inch to them...

Now go back to the gym and do a hundred million gabillion calf presses so you can work on getting that...or perhaps you can all sit around and talk about how anyone posting anything other than the same BS that doesn't work for a lot of people(obviously true based on the laughable logs many have on here) is a fraud, moron and idiot...

Tired of hearing the crap "broscience" takes from people who weigh 160 lbs and bench 130 lbs....come get some bitch...

Oh and just so you understand...I have NO IDEA what I am capable of calf pressing, because I have yet to find a machine that can load enough weight to only let me do a couple of reps...I am doing 12 reps like it was a joke at 800+ pounds...

Click on the picture twice so you can get it blown up nice and big on your screen, so you can appreciate it fully...
    Last edited by matter203; 05-23-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Yeah, it used to get me upset too matter2003. Tell ya' what though... When I woke up to see my friends down at the torrent stole 25 years of my life and over 2 million dollars, it gave me more than 2 million reasons, to get up every morning and work THAT much harder for YOU!!

Thanks again pirates, trolls and a$$clowns...

RESULTS, speak louder than any words they (or you, or I) - ever could! You see folks, we're all about "The Bottom Line" in The Blueprint.

You bring game, we do too. I almost went into the ground (unintentionally, mind you), trying to top 2.0. It had a damn near 100% success rate. I mean, why even bother, right? Why drive myself that those extremes, while giving back even more to my Blueprint Believer's??

It's because we don't accept "the status quo", in Blueprint. Like Thermolife, Biotivia, Molecular Nutrition etc., we don't accept "mediocrity", we don't do "average" and in fact - HATE that word.

THAT is what you can expect, and defacto - what we expect of you (100%, NOTHING less) when you enlist in The Blueprint Army.

Lets just let the results as they say, speak for themselves...

Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, it used to get me upset too matter2003. Tell ya' what though... When I woke up to see my friends down at the torrent stole 25 years of my life and over 2 million dollars, it gave me more than 2 million reasons, to get up every morning and work THAT much harder for YOU!!

Thanks again pirates, trolls and a$$clowns...

RESULTS, speak louder than any words they (or you, or I) - ever could! You see folks, we're all about "The Bottom Line" in The Blueprint.

You bring game, we do too. I almost went into the ground (unintentionally, mind you), trying to top 2.0. It had a damn near 100% success rate. I mean, why even bother, right? Why drive myself that those extremes, while giving back even more to my Blueprint Believer's??

It's because we don't accept "the status quo", in Blueprint. Like Thermolife, Biotivia, Molecular Nutrition etc., we don't accept "mediocrity", we don't do "average" and in fact - HATE that word.

THAT is what you can expect, and defacto - what we expect of you (100%, NOTHING less) when you enlist in The Blueprint Army.

I'm glad whatever the hell ur talking about got pirated. Why can't you make money off of actually helping people. Instead you are another spec of dust in the behemoth garbage pile that is 90% of the fitness industry. Oh **** I forgot...... $$$.
    Never underestimate daily, consistent action coupled with the magical power of time.

TEEN SECTION: The uneducated trying to educate the uneducated.

tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The same thing is said by EVERY schmuck selling a fitness program. Giving us these testimonials mean very little because ANY program people try to sell us has testimonials.

Originally Posted by Twstd View Post
    I'm glad whatever the hell ur talking about got pirated. Why can't you make money off of actually helping people. Instead you are another spec of dust in the behemoth garbage pile that is 90% of the fitness industry. Oh **** I forgot...... $$$.
    He helps more than you'll ever know. He helps with everything from fitness to life if you need someone to talk to. Name me 5 other people (hell, even 1) that sell you a program that would sit on the phone for hours with you to chat if needed. You take that along with his desire to help you get the results you want (for free I might add), he deserves a lot more than he gets (money wise).
    Originally Posted by tooothpick View Post
    The same thing is said by EVERY schmuck selling a fitness program. Giving us these testimonials mean very little because ANY program people try to sell us has testimonials.
    Fair enough, but try it out and I promise you won't be comparing it to "ANY program" out there.
    Blue Print Believer!

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    2. Inagren: sheiko actually produces far better gains when placed in phase II of the blueprint, simply based on what the body is going through. I've run sheiko 32,37, and CMS prep and could definitely tell a difference when running it in the context of the blueprint.
    Interesting. I'll ask him about overlaying the two. Not having the book puts me at a disadvantage for understanding what you mean here but I'm sure he can figure it out and express an opinion.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up The Blueprint...everything you've heard is True and then some...

The error in bodyweight measurements is a few pounds due to hydration, last time you had a dump or a meal etc.

The error in bodyfat measurements is about +/-3%.

Your initial stats could have been 211 and 14% or 20% BF, or as much 217 and the same BF spread.

Your final stats could have been 219 and 13% or 19%, or as much as 225 with the same spread.

You certainly can have no confidence that you gained 9.07(lol at the decimals) of lean mass.

In what time did your buddy "gain a hundred pounds of muscle", and on what program?
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

He was referring to Rob (MixelFlick, writer of the BP), and I "assume" talking about his life accomplishments -- as I know Rob was a power lifter as a teenager.

Don't quote me on much of that though, as I haven't spoken to Rob about his life much. Just seen what he has posted up of little parts of it.
    Blue Print Believer!