football-playa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How Long Would It Take To Loose 30 lbs?

Im trying to loose around 30 lbs and was wondering how long it would take BTW i weight about 190lbs

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About 10 weeks to lose 30 lbs with minimal muscle loss. Any faster than that and you will lose half muscle, half fat.

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont expect any quick fat losses, losing 30 pounds takes much time, much ptience and much hard very hard work(if u want to lose and still be healthy) the first thing u need to do is reevaluate your diet. your diet is more important than your cardio

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd say about 15 weeks, or less, if you're willing to sacrifice muscle.

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i guess the thing to ask is why are you trying to lose 30 pounds?

190 is a nice football weight!

if you think you are fat(im NOT saying you are,im just saying if thats why you want to lose weight......)

then lift. turn that fat into muscle. you will gain more weight but you will no longer look fat.

like me right now(if you read the other posts) according to what everyone replied ive gained muscle but only 2 pounds because im turning any fat i had into muscle.

Gdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You cant magicaly turn fat into muscle! fat cells and muscle cells are two completely different things, you cant just turn one to the other. Just like muscle doesnt turn into fat when you stop working out.... And I dont think diet is more important than cardio, theyre both important but you can diet all you want but you wont lose fat unless you exercise.