Page 253 of 274 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,590 of 8216
    BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post

I really want to believe this is the Northern Conspiracy, but giving Rickon to Ramsay is a huge risk. I think it's becoming more and more likely that the filming report from that extra awhile back will be true.
    unaware, does rickon get his ass flayed?

yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000) yusuf_ali is just really nice. (+1000)
    Someone on reddit posted Shaggy's head could be a fake to fool Ramsay, similar to how Davos's head was used in the book to fool the Boltons.

BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yusuf_ali View Post
    Someone on reddit posted Shaggy's head could be a fake to fool Ramsay, similar to how Davos's head was used in the book to fool the Boltons.
    this was what I was thinking/hoping, head looked small and umbers betraying starks is fuking retarded even by the shows standards

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just remembered Jaime called the Mountain "Ser Gregor". Is he not Robert Strong in the show?

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigDawg69 View Post
    unaware, does rickon get his ass flayed?
    not sure, but we do some some scenes of people being flayed out in the open in the previews for this season

Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    I just remembered Jaime called the Mountain "Ser Gregor". Is he not Robert Strong in the show?
    i mean that's the fake name they gave him, but it's pretty much an open secret as to who sir robert strong really is. it's crazy unlikely that someone else the size of the mountain who have existed for so long without tales of them spreading, not to mention the mountain "dies" and then all of a sudden a dude his exact size is on the kingsguard but doesn't talk? i think they just cut to the chase for the sake of brevity.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDawg69 View Post
    this was what I was thinking/hoping, head looked small and umbers betraying starks is fuking retarded even by the shows standards
    If that was the case, why even use the real Rikon in the first place and put him in harm's way? It's almost assuredly him since he was brought with Osha, who would be in even more harm's way if this was a ruse. If this were a plan, he'd use a different boy and have cut his tongue out or some ****. Ramsay clearly wouldn't know the difference, here he was looking at the real Rikon and he couldn't ****ing tell, so he clearly hadn't met him.

Either this is poor writing, and on this show that can certainly happen, or more likely - he's going to get flayed, hung upside down before horribly killed in a "shocking" moment to really (attempt to) make everyone hate the despicable heel, the Super Saiyan Ramsay Godling McTotal-Bad-Ass-Mo-Fo-Oh-Yeah-Baby (so for the love of ****ing all that is Holy, Jon Snow can swoop in and destroy him & get that ****tard awful character off the show)
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN,

NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good enough episode but everything is just so predictable right now - well for us anyway as we've read into the story so much.

The Rickon reveal, Jon leaving the nightswatch.

The ToJ scene as okay (bit lame to cut it off there though), one thing it did show me is that if they every actually made a prequel film (never going to happen) with a decent budget it would be so awesome. The choreography was good and Dayne was alpha as expected. Feel like the present storyline is missing an alpha swordsman like that (inb4 Darkstar is introduced). Wonder if we'll get a peak of the hbb that is Ashara Dayne

Need more Kevin Lannister owning Cersei scenes.

Looking forward to Clegane coming back. Will probably be when Ian McShane's character appears I'm assming?

I didn;t mind the guy playing Arthur Dayne but I agree with the people that didn't like the Ned casting. Didn't give off any of the authority and strong presence you expect from Ned.

Glad Arya's story has finally moved on from the Daredevil stuff. She's my favourite character in the books...she just seems so far off going back to Westeros right now. It's going to have to be with Dany when she eventually gets back.

Do you guys think there's any chance Dany isn't in Westeros/on the way by the end of the season? With only two seasons left after this one how long can they wait? They need to build up all her interactions with people back in Westeros

Shaggydog better not be dead
    Last edited by NasStan; 05-09-2016 at 02:56 PM.

HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can somebody explain the whole Umber thing to me? lmao, this is so badly done i don't even know where to start. First, they get rid of Greatjon (i know the guy who played him got attacked but they changed the actor for the Mountain a hundred times as well so i don't see the issue in getting a replacement), then they cast his son as a replacement and make him betray the Starks for no apparent reason other than:

Roose is a kunt
    My dad is a kunt too
    Jon let wildlings in

ayy lmao

"You and Osha and Shaggydog head for the Last Hearth," Bran told Rickon. "The Umbers are our bannermen — they'll protect you."

Never forget
    'Never compromise, not even in the face of Armageddon.'

-Rorschach

NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HouseStarkfff View Post
    Can somebody explain the whole Umber thing to me? lmao, this is so badly done i don't even know where to start. First, they get rid of Greatjon (i know the guy who played him got attacked but they changed the actor for the Mountain a hundred times as well so i don't see the issue in getting a replacement), then they cast his son as a replacement and make him betray the Starks for no apparent reason other than:

Roose is a kunt
    My dad is a kunt too
    Jon let wildlings in

ayy lmao

"You and Osha and Shaggydog head for the Last Hearth," Bran told Rickon. "The Umbers are our bannermen — they'll protect you."

Never forget
    I'd like to think it's all a ruse and there's some kind of plan. But I feel like D&D like to stick to strishg forward plots so not sure.

HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NasStan View Post
    I'd like to think it's all a ruse and there's some kind of plan. But I feel like D&D like to stick to strishg forward plots so not sure.
    What's next? Manderlys on Ramsay's side too?

Episode 9: Battle of the Bastards

Ramsay: We have the Manderlys on our side who are loyal Bolton bannermen, we won't lose this battle!

-Rorschach

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good enough episode but everything is just so predictable right now - well for us anyway as we've read into the story so much.

The Rickon reveal, Jon leaving the nightswatch.

The ToJ scene as okay (bit lame to cut it off there though), one thing it did show me is that if they every actually made a prequel film (never going to happen) with a decent budget it would be so awesome. The choreography was good and Dayne was alpha as expected. Feel like the present storyline is missing an alpha swordsman like that (inb4 Darkstar is introduced). Wonder if we'll get a peak of the hbb that is Ashara Dayne

Need more Kevin Lannister owning Cersei scenes.

Looking forward to Clegane coming back. Will probably be when Ian McShane's character appears I'm assming?

I didn;t mind the guy playing Arthur Dayne but I agree with the people that didn't like the Ned casting. Didn't give off any of the authority and strong presence you expect from Ned.

Glad Arya's story has finally moved on from the Daredevil stuff. She's my favourite character in the books...she just seems so far off going back to Westeros right now. It's going to have to be with Dany when she eventually gets back.

Do you guys think there's any chance Dany isn't in Westeros/on the way by the end of the season? With only two seasons left after this one how long can they wait? They need to build up all her interactions with people back in Westeros

Shaggydog better not be dead
    I actually wish that the show was based on the events leading up to Robert's Rebellion. Would've been awesome to see those characters fleshed out and really brought to life.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PectoralBrah View Post
    arthur dayne should have had a better actor.

He just seemed like a bar brawler in armor.
    wat.

Dude fought 4 people at the same time with 2 swords and showed an insane level of fighting skill.

Not sure where you're getting "bar brawler" from.

Dayne with the moves

masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The umber thing didnt make much sense to me, if it was a plot why use the real rickon???

Why wouldnt ramsey just kill rickon stark straight away as he is a threat to his position???

Forgot that ramsey only met rickon in the books crew, reek shouldve been in winterfell it would have made his rise from reek to warden of the north mean more.
    To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    This. If it was the great northern plan then they'd have used a decoy Rickon and Osha. Ramsay never recognised Rickon so a decoy would have worked, there's no need to put Rickon at risk as part of a plan. As crappy as this plot twist is, it seems to be a genuine betrayal by the Umbers. Perhaps the books will have a similar betrayal, but not by the Umbers or the Manderlys, but by whoever Rickon is staying with (the people of Skagos??)

Plot-wise it seems pointless to kill Rickon off now. Why was he kept alive when the ironborn invaded Winterfell? Brb flees ie implied to have some other purpose in the story, only to be brought back and killed again without any character development. The other Stark deaths were shocking and had some significance because they actually did stuff and had decent character development and contributed to the story.

Rickon could very well end up being used as a hostage and as leverage in pre-Bastardbowl negotiations
    Guess closure for the character. In that case stroll in Gendry as well. Only thing is that they use the real deal incase a Karstark could recognize him and need to really prove their change in loyalty from the Starks. Put a Stark in Winterfell and hope the rest of the North unites to his cause. Huge risk and hope it's the case. Though I think D&D hate the Starks and said fuk it, lets randomly kill Rickon.

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drufeus View Post
    Guess closure for the character. In that case stroll in Gendry as well. Only thing is that they use the real deal incase a Karstark could recognize him and need to really prove their change in loyalty from the Starks. Put a Stark in Winterfell and hope the rest of the North unites to his cause. Huge risk and hope it's the case. Though I think D&D hate the Starks and said fuk it, lets randomly kill Rickon.
    Using the real Rickon incase a Karstark (or even a servant/stableboy/cook etc) can recognise a fake Rickon does make sense but as you said, it's a huge risk. Having said that, Rickon's role in the whole story could just be a pointless red herring. He could just be some filler character GRRM included as a joke.

I mean, all the other Stark children have had significant storylines...one becomes "king in the north"/ tears up the lannister army/ gets red wedding'd, one goes on a roadtrip/crosses a continent/becomes a padawan faceless man, one goes beyond the wall and becomes a weirwoodnet treeseer, one gets caught up in the game of court politics and rickon....goes to skagos with osha and no one knows what's happening with him.

The term "shaggy dog story" is a story or a joke which has a long buildup with lots of anticipation but ends up being anticlimactic and pointless with a $hitty ending/punchline.

And what was Rickon's direwolf called again? Oh yeah. I see what you did there GRRM you absolute troll.
    Last edited by Ronceiro; 05-10-2016 at 05:57 AM.
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP Shaggy Dog
    Order Will Be Restored

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dayne with the moves

I must have watched that scene about 20 times by now
    *Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew*
    *Holly Earl is also my 10/10 crew*
    *Furthermore Emilia Clarke is my absolute 10/10 crew*
    *So is Rachel Cook*
    *Lots of 10/10s crew*

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MichielN View Post
    he could've died in a more epic way though, how did he not notice the guy sneaking up behind him?

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me, too. But for the life of me, I can't figure out what bringing Rickon there would help with. Okay, he gave him Rickon... now what? How does that help him betray Ramsey and set in motion the Grand Northern Conspiracy?

Last edited by Chairman7w; 05-10-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Originally Posted by Chairman7w View Post
    Me, too. But for the life of me, I can't figure out what bringing Rickon there would help with. Okay, he gave him Rickon... now what? How does that help him betray Ramsey and set in motion the Grand Northern Conspiracy?
    There's no Northern Conspiracy in the show. Umbers are going to betray the Starks just because. They have to make sure the show watchers understand what's going on. They don't know or hardly remember the Umbers are loyal to the Starks. For them, Umbers are another house Bolton.

-Rorschach

The actor they got to play Dayne rightfully looked alpha as fuk. Wish they had cast a young Ned better

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingKringe View Post
    he could've died in a more epic way though, how did he not notice the guy sneaking up behind him?
    He probably assumed Reed's wound was fatal (or at least bad enough to take him out of the fight) and thus did not have his focus on him.

The actor they got to play Dayne rightfully looked alpha as fuk. Wish they had cast a young Ned better

Agreed, I think D&D did him justice, he was awesome. Alpha, loyal, chivalrous, and above all skilled as fuk. That 4v1 part was just epic as fuk

I bet D&D really went all out on the scene to please the fans. Beautiful and epic opening shots with solid music, keeping some of the actual lines and keeping holding on to the red line of the dialogue (albeit converted to TV to make things more understandable, which was to be expected and is fine), and excellent fight choreography. They even kept Dawn in, although it wasn't as noticable a sword as described in the books but w/e, I care more about Dayne's skill than about the sword tbh
    *Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew*
    *Holly Earl is also my 10/10 crew*
    *Furthermore Emilia Clarke is my absolute 10/10 crew*
    *So is Rachel Cook*
    *Lots of 10/10s crew*

Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd have liked so see a bit more of the dialogue but overall I thought it was a badass scene
    It is 20 or years in the past though. He'd have barely been out of his teens at that point, and wouldn't have grown into the man Ned would become.

Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BullStampede View Post
    RIP Shaggy Dog
    Oh, you think that's Shaggydog, do you?

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    i mean that's the fake name they gave him, but it's pretty much an open secret as to who sir robert strong really is. it's crazy unlikely that someone else the size of the mountain who have existed for so long without tales of them spreading, not to mention the mountain "dies" and then all of a sudden a dude his exact size is on the kingsguard but doesn't talk? i think they just cut to the chase for the sake of brevity.

I suppose so. They never went with the "here is the skull of Gregor Clegane Mr. Martell" in the show and now that he's dead I guess there is no point in even trying to fake it.

Originally Posted by Kiwikind View Post
    Oh, you think that's Shaggydog, do you?

I want to beleaf that it's a Chekov's gun and Ramsey gets poetic juicestice after he spent a lifetime feeding his peeps to his dogs he gets fed to a wolf and it's like metaphorisosceles cos Stark wolves eat smaller dog stand up and clap dem cheeks literary showpiece.

Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drufeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HouseStarkfff View Post
    There's no Northern Conspiracy in the show. Umbers are going to betray the Starks just because. They have to make sure the show watchers understand what's going on. They don't know or hardly remember the Umbers are loyal to the Starks. For them, Umbers are another house Bolton.
    Manderly is conspiring. Fake Davos head and feeding them Frey pie. Think this will replace it. Also hope now that we have met Howland Reed that he is apart of Umber forces and becomes Ghost of Winterfel

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Noticed this little j00cy frame in one of the S6 trailers.

Wildlings, while fighting the Bolton forces (can tell by their shields), are getting attacked from behind from some horde of people climbing over the back of the group/some kind of fortification wall...

While three figures in the distance on horseback behind the attacking force watch on!!

I hope that these guys are White Walkers, as we have seen them before and in other trailers for this season on horseback, and that we are seeing Wights interrupting the Jon vs Ramsay battle.

Knowing the producers though it'll probably be some crap shock betrayal where northern lords or LF turn on Jon/wildlings

ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Skythes View Post

Wildlings, while fighting the Bolton forces (can tell by their shields), are getting attacked from behind from some horde of people climbing over the back of the group/some kind of fortification wall...

While three figures in the distance on horseback behind the attacking force watch on!!

I hope that these guys are White Walkers, as we have seen them before and in other trailers for this season on horseback, and that we are seeing Wights interrupting the Jon vs Ramsay battle.

Knowing the producers though it'll probably be some crap shock betrayal where northern lords or LF turn on Jon/wildlings
    No. From what's been leaked the White walkers have nothing to do with the battle of the six armies/battle of the bastards.