Closed Thread
Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by feno12 View Post
    Really looking forward to the Red Wedding too x3 how do you think they'll handle it? =)
    I'm guessing they will handle like they've handled the series so far... a complete LACK OF DIREWOLVES.. I'll bet all my reps there will be no "headswaps" (PETA would most likely unleash hell at that scene lol)

but srsly.. are animal handlers/trainers THAT expensive?? only reason i can think HBO has basically removed the direwolves from the series (where was Summer during the wildling scene this episode??).. and we've seen Ghost, what once? for a total of 1second at mole town?

Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    Can't wait to see Gregor and Oberyn obliterate each other.
    for sure.. let's hope they handle the murderous bisexual red viper better than they did Renly/Loras..
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vitriol View Post
    I'm guessing they will handle like they've handled the series so far... a complete LACK OF DIREWOLVES.. I'll bet all my reps there will be no "headswaps" (PETA would most likely unleash hell at that scene lol)

but srsly.. are animal handlers/trainers THAT expensive?? only reason i can think HBO has basically removed the direwolves from the series (where was Summer during the wildling scene this episode??).. and we've seen Ghost, what once? for a total of 1second at mole town
    Nah man, we saw Ghost for another second when he got on top the guy who was going to hurt Sam no matter what Jon said.

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love how HBO can devote two scenes to Theon and his whore but only 5 minutes total of direwolves. What the ****

Originally Posted by NickPapageorgio
    So I am assuming that Benjin Stark is dead now??
    Some think he's coldhands from Storm of Swords.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    rofl

get out while you still can... before we mention the red wedding..
    Just got through reading that last night. I was raging then, and im still raging now.

I heard about it early in the official thread. Thinking it had something to do with Joffery and Margaery's wedding. Because Joffery and Cersei are fawking evil and I could see it happening then. It wasn't until the beginning of it did I realize "Holy shyt! THIS is the Red Wedding?!?"

Im pissed, it seems the bad guys are winning, and I can't see any hope for the remaining "good" characters to win.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    I love how HBO can devote two scenes to Theon and his whore but only 5 minutes total of direwolves. What the ****
    She needed to show him her vagina one last time.

Much more important than the direwolves.

vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    She needed to show him her vagina one last time.

Much more important than the direwolves.
    rofl

tits n ass are cheap.. filming wolves isn't i guess

"so, i hear CGI dragons are pretty expensive.. lets just make dany show her vag when she walks out of the funeral pyre instead"

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm thinking that the whore is going to turn out to be shae
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000)
    rofl

tits n ass are cheap.. filming wolves isn't i guess

"so, i hear CGI dragons are pretty expensive.. lets just make dany show her vag when she walks out of the funeral pyre instead"
    Watch the writers take a shift from the books and the Dragons die shocking readers like the Red Wedding did.

Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    I'm thinking that the whore is going to turn out to be shae
    Interesting. I think you could be right.

Especially after Episode 7 when she's receiving lessons in making the man feel good about himself.

And after watching Drogo's speech, I really wish he had gotten all his boys together and ran through the Seven Kingdoms.
    Last edited by TheStender; 05-24-2011 at 08:09 AM.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by disphugginflip View Post
    Im pissed, it seems the bad guys are winning, and I can't see any hope for the remaining "good" characters to win.
    I thought that at one point, too, but then I kind of realized at some point Daenerys is going to show up and destroy everyone and everything in her path, with the possible exception of Jon Snow, so it probably won't matter in the end.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gnadenlos View Post
    Idk, he was pretty much what I thought of in the books. Maybe a touch too doesheevenlift.

The casting has been great otherwise. Tyrion and Jaime were perfectly cast imo.
    100% agree. I think Tyrion is absolutely superb, one of the most true to book performances I've ever witnessed. He has the sharp mocking wit down to a tee.

Greyjoy and Robb are a bit off for me, however. They just don't seem strong enough, maybe that's how they're intended to be in the show.

nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mainguy View Post
    100% agree. I think Tyrion is absolutely superb, one of the most true to book performances I've ever witnessed. He has the sharp mocking wit down to a tee.

Greyjoy and Robb are a bit off for me, however. They just don't seem strong enough, maybe that's how they're intended to be in the show.
    The casting of Greyjoy bothers me... he looks like a young Mick Jagger and that is all I see when he has a scene.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nameplate View Post
    The casting of Greyjoy bothers me... he looks like a young Mick Jagger and that is all I see when he has a scene.
    He's far from likable in the books, quite honestly almost a comedy-character (as funny as razing Winterfell can be, I guess). He's getting a lot of airtime for as minor a player as he is.

GHOST makes his third (?) appearance next week, at least. note to producers who aren't reading this: Just get a white German Shepherd Dog for fuks sake to play the part if you can't handle the ones they got.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I thought that at one point, too, but then I kind of realized at some point Daenerys is going to show up and destroy everyone and everything in her path, with the possible exception of Jon Snow, so it probably won't matter in the end.
    Let's be honest. It's never gonna turn out how we think it's gonna turn out. Hence, why the series is so great.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk

A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000) A-r-a is just really nice. (+1000)

but srsly.. are animal handlers/trainers THAT expensive?? only reason i can think HBO has basically removed the direwolves from the series (where was Summer during the wildling scene this episode??).. and we've seen Ghost, what once? for a total of 1second at mole town?

for sure.. let's hope they handle the murderous bisexual red viper better than they did Renly/Loras..
    in that scene in ep 7, when Jon gets the wight (spl?) hand from ghost, he seems afraid. I can't help think that maybe the doggies on set are behaving badly and the actual actor was scurred of the dog. Anyone else?

StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really need to try and find these episodes online.

Hopefully the TV show can revitalize the series for me. After reading A Feast for Crows, I started to quickly lose interest in the series. Too many of the more interesting characters and their stories were being saved up for A Dance With Dragons. Things became really interesting at the end, but it almost wasn't worth the hundreds of pages of reading about Brienne and other uninteresting characters.

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by A-r-a View Post
    in that scene in ep 7, when Jon gets the wight (spl?) hand from ghost, he seems afraid. I can't help think that maybe the doggies on set are behaving badly and the actual actor was scurred of the dog. Anyone else?
    I doubt it.

The scene with Syrio fighting off guards will be epic. The scene when the dragons hatch will be even better.

Apparently GRRM wrote all of episode 8. Interested to see how it goes.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Popular consensus is that Jon is really a Targaryan (Son of Rhaegar Targaryan and Lyanna Stark), and will end up on the Iron Throne by the end of the series.
    There's a bit of evidence to back his lineage up, so will be interesting to see if that's the direction Martin chooses to go.

Dany has become annoying to read about in her recent chapters. Hopefully Tyrion shows up relatively soon to spice her chapters up a bit.

Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    Dany will die before the end of the series.
    Popular consensus is that Jon is really a Targaryan (Son of Rhaegar Targaryan and Lyanna Stark), and will end up on the Iron Throne by the end of the series.
    Jon will marry Dany, and the Targaryan bloodline will be together again.

Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is way too cliche' of an ending for Martin's writing style.
    With that said, can't think of a decent match for Jon aside from the obvious Dany pick (Arianne Martell? Asha Greyjoy? Sansa Stark(weird)?)

Is way too cliche' of an ending for Martin's writing style.
    With that said, can't think of a decent match for Jon aside from Dany (Arianne Martell? Asha Greyjoy?)
    Maybe Jon keeps his oath to not marry and supports Dany just because she is his blood?

Dany will probably marry Victarion Greyjoy and either Tyrion or Oberyn Martell.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk

Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    Maybe Jon keeps his oath to not marry and supports Dany just because she is his blood?

Dany will probably marry Victarion Greyjoy and either Tyrion or Oberyn Martell.
    Jon is definitely one of the three heads of the dragon. Dany will be the second. Third...?????
    Tyrian will likely end up becoming an advisor to Dany, and possibly even helping her train the dragons (someone has to). He'd be my guess at the third dragon rider.

thesims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree... Tyrion, Eddard and Jaime are awesome. Not quite satisfied with the actors for Catelyn (looks to old!) Bran and Daenerys.

I forgot how Ned basically gets himself killed. It's fine to be honorable, but he takes it too far and thinks that everyone else will be just as honorable as he is.
    I'm actually curious to see how they handle Eddard Stark's execution. Yesterday I read a post on the ASOIAF forums, explaining how Ned is not truly dead. When he confesses, he's described as standing on a podium far from the crowd, with a voice "so thin and weak [Arya] could scarcely make him out." In other words, a fake Eddard confessed to treason.

http: //asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/19237-eddard-lives/

If the theory is true, then we probably won't see Sean Bean up close, to avoid revealing Eddard isn't dead. I'm crossing my fingers because a returning Ned POV would be awesome!

Shangius: Oberyn Martell... is that the Red Viper? Not very familiar with Dorne houses.

Anyway first post on the BB.com forums, looking forward to discussing the next GoT episodes with you guys!

vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10) vancitypump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thesims View Post
    Shangius: Oberyn Martell... is that the Red Viper? Not very familiar with Dorne houses.
    he means the son, not oberyn (trystan or something)

thesims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vancitypump View Post
    Oh thanks, for a sec I thought Thoros had brought someone else to life. Although Oberyn probably wouldn't look very good with his pulverized face, at least Beric is only missing an eye...

As for the concerns about the headswap (during the Red Wedding) I don't think it'll be much of an issue, since it wasn't actually depicted in A Storm of Swords, but rather revealed by some minor character. Anyway they've got plenty of time to think about it if it really is one season per book. Hopefully we will get to see direwolves a lil more often in the meantime, especially while Jon is accross the Wall.

Originally Posted by vancitypump View Post
    Yeah my bad. I always get the Martells confused. I forgot Oberyn was the Red Viper.

But yeah, Quentyn got sent to find Dany so they could help avenge Elia's death.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk

There's a bit of evidence to back his lineage up, so will be interesting to see if that's the direction Martin chooses to go.

Dany has become annoying to read about in her recent chapters. Hopefully Tyrion shows up relatively soon to spice her chapters up a bit.
    The Jon is a Targaryen theory is definitely one of the more interesting ideas floating around.. Certainly explains Ned's huge aversion to Robert's desire to wipe every Targaryen off the face of the earth.

With Stannis & Melisandre on the wall with Jon, we could see sh*t getting very real IF his lineage is confirmed

Just makes me more and more excited for "a dance" to come out..

^ what I think will happen, too.

Seeing as Targaryians aren't shy about marrying brother/sister, I suppose an Aunt/Nephew joining won't be such a bad thing. Did Aeryes (? the Mad King) marry his sister or one of the Martels? I gotta wonder how polluted that blood-line is.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jon will fight Dany in a battle of Dragon vs Wolves.

In the heat of the fight, Dany will scorch Jon with fire but nothing will happen because he is the dragon by blood. She will be stunned by the realization. Jon, In Dany's moment of shock will seize the advantage and plunge his sword into her heart and decapitate her samurai style. He will then sit on the throne bloodied surrounded by dead dire wolves, dragons and Dany, face in palm and the last word of the novel shall be.

"He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire"

FOCKIN EPIC!
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

Jon is definitely one of the three heads of the dragon. Dany will be the second. Third...?????
    Tyrian will likely end up becoming an advisor to Dany, and possibly even helping her train the dragons (someone has to). He'd be my guess at the third dragon rider.
    Bran. He was told in a dream he would one day fly, Tyrion made him a saddle to ride horses already, etc...

- Arthur Schopenhauer