Closed Thread
Page 11 of 274 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MUFC View Post
    It was Jaqen in the Citadel. He's my favourite character.

I don't think Aegon will survive. I don't even fully believe Aegon is Aegon.

As I remember, Arya still says her prayer. If she is asked to kill Tommen/Cersei, I think she will lie and say she doesn't know either. It doesn't seem a stretch. It's difficult to see how Arya ties in if something like that doesn't happen.

I think Jon will be undead the way Beric Dondarrion was undead. Not like Cat. Jon may not even have died.

It's impossible to say what will happen to Jaime. He's one of my favourites, but he could be killed off. I had hoped he'd be the one to kill Cersei, but it's hard to imagine how.

I'm a bit fed up with GRRM btw.
    Yeah I think it's more likely that she leaves the FM than gets away with lying about something that big. Plus they wouldn't likely send out their newest recruit on a job that big.

If Jon did die he probably warged into Ghost so his spirit is still there and fine. Just needs a body.

I doubt Jaime will be killed off anytime soon but who knows with this ****in guy.
    "Today I have given everything I have. Everything I have kept I have lost forever."
    -1stSgt McKenna

Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    Why are people saying Dany is going to marry anyone? She's barren, she t'aint gonna sit the freaking iron throne, unless the "new" targeryn reign is also going to be the last one. She's served her purpose in breeding dragons, now there's really nothing she can do, other than sling her loose vagina around for power like she has been doing, in ways that nearly rival Cersei.
    Did you miss the part of the book where she just had a miscarriage? Guessing so.
    "Today I have given everything I have. Everything I have kept I have lost forever."
    -1stSgt McKenna

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Laxmatt View Post
    Did you miss the part of the book where she just had a miscarriage? Guessing so.

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

Actually read the ****ing book chief, and stop trying to act like a pompous piece of ****.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

Actually read the ****ing book chief, and stop trying to act like a pompous piece of ****.
    You got it chief.

Sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Quentyn is the Sun, from sunspear. He rose in the west and died in the east.

When the seas go dry. Dothraki sea goes dry.

When the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Pyramids get torched by dragons and ashes blow in the wind.

Womb quickens again. The miscarriage.

But I didn't read the book chief.
    -1stSgt McKenna

Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You got it chief.

Sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Quentyn is the Sun, from sunspear. He rose in the east and died in the west.

When the seas go dry. Dothraki sea goes dry.

When the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Pyramids get torched by dragons and ashes blow in the wind.

Womb quickens again. The miscarriage.

But I didn't read the book chief.
    I'm not your chief, tiger. Gee, I like how you grasp for random metaphors, though. But really, that is the stupidest **** I've ever read. It says in the book that she can't remember getting her period in a long time. Aka she's barren or she's had the longest most unnoticeable pregnancy ever.
    Lifts:

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

I'm not your chief, tiger. Gee, I like how you grasp for random metaphors, though. But really, that is the stupidest **** I've ever read. It says in the book that she can't remember getting her period in a long time. Aka she's barren or she's had the longest most unnoticeable pregnancy ever.
    Yeah she can't remember her period because she was ****ing pregnant. She was looking at the moon trying to figure out if it was her normal time. Then she had a miscarriage early in the pregnancy, when it was quickening. **** you are dense.
    -1stSgt McKenna

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think in a world where the dead come back to life, dragons fly around, and a girl such as Dany can not be harmed by flame it's possible she could be unbarren. The whole series follows prophecies very closely. For instance there were many hints about the Red Wedding before it ever happened. Such as when Dany saw a dead man with a wolf's head in the House of the Undying.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

Yeah she can't remember her period because she was ****ing pregnant. She was looking at the moon trying to figure out if it was her normal time. Then she had a miscarriage early in the pregnancy, when it was quickening. **** you are dense.
    Being unable to bear a child into fruition generally means you can't have a kid, kid.

Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    I think in a world where the dead come back to life, dragons fly around, and a girl such as Dany can not be harmed by flame it's possible she could be unbarren. The whole series follows prophecies very closely. For instance there were many hints about the Red Wedding before it ever happened. Such as when Dany saw a dead man with a wolf's head in the House of the Undying.
    GRRM is probably trying his nuts off to pull some sort of stupid M Night Shamalan twist, but his twists continually get further out there... such as with Aegon not being dead and all that. Dany is seeming less important as time goes on, with the advent of other characters that could claim the throne. I doubt that she'd have a kid that was supposed to rule the world, lose it, birth some dragons, lose them, and then have yet another magical thingy happen where she can have children. It just seems incredibly silly.
    Lifts:

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being unable to bear a child into fruition generally means you can't have a kid, kid.

GRRM is probably trying his nuts off to pull some sort of stupid M Night Shamalan twist, but his twists continually get further out there... such as with Aegon not being dead and all that. Dany is seeming less important as time goes on, with the advent of other characters that could claim the throne. I doubt that she'd have a kid that was supposed to rule the world, lose it, birth some dragons, lose them, and then have yet another magical thingy happen where she can have children. It just seems incredibly silly.
    You should check this out.

http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/Prophecies

There are things in Book 1 that allude to things in Book 5. So clearly GRRM has some sort of overall plan and appropriate end for the series. Still, if TWoW is all filler like ADWD I'm going to be massively pissed.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk

You should check this out.

http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/Prophecies

There are things in Book 1 that allude to things in Book 5. So clearly GRRM has some sort of overall plan and appropriate end for the series. Still, if TWoW is all filler than ADWD I'm going to be massively pissed.
    Yeah, I've read a recent interview where he says he has the meat of the story in his head, just not sure how to get there. Still, if Dany is supposed to be queen, he's not setting her up very well for it. She seemed badass when she was conquering cities, but ****ed that up mightily. She can't control her dragons, and, if she is pregnant, it's from that blue-bearded guy, which would probably equally compromise her ability to wed Jon or Aegon or anyone else.
    Lifts:

Yeah, I've read a recent interview where he says he has the meat of the story in his head, just not sure how to get there. Still, if Dany is supposed to be queen, he's not setting her up very well for it. She seemed badass when she was conquering cities, but ****ed that up mightily. She can't control her dragons, and, if she is pregnant, it's from that blue-bearded guy, which would probably equally compromise her ability to wed Jon or Aegon or anyone else.
    It's pretty clear to control her dragons she needs Tyrion, so she won't have full control of them til he comes into play. Specifically due to Moqorro's prophecy:

"Dragons," Moqorro said in the Common Tongue of Westeros... "Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of all."

Her second pregnancy was another miscarriage meaning she can have children again.

I'm 99% sure Jon is Azor Azhai due to Melisandre's visions and his questionable parentage. I'm also 60-70% Aegon is a fake.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk

It's pretty clear to control her dragons she needs Tyrion, so she won't have full control of them til he comes into play. Specifically due to Moqorro's prophecy:

"Dragons," Moqorro said in the Common Tongue of Westeros... "Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of all."

Her second pregnancy was another miscarriage meaning she can have children again.

I'm 99% sure Jon is Azor Azhai due to Melisandre's visions and his questionable parentage. I'm also 60-70% Aegon is a fake.
    Dunno. seems like she'll just control Drogon to me. Dragons could refer to Dany, Jon, Aegon, Bloodraven, whatever other ones pop up. Seems like Tyrion will just play some sort of political role to me, especially with how he was interacting with Aegon.

Also, dunno. It's possible to have continuous miscarriages and never be able to bear a child to full term.

But yeah, agree with Jon. Seemed to be the case back in affc when it was layed on pretty thick that it wasn't Stannis.. but dunno what is happening with him. I'd find it hard to believe he'd miraculously recover from getting caesar-stabbed, unless he gets the r'hllor kiss thing. Which would be lame. Dondarrion was the only guy that made that badass. Catelyn is lame as ****, I hope they remove her from the series again. Jon as a random undead guy would be lame.
    Lifts:

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goddamn, ADWD is hard to get into. Bran's chapters are the most interesting, but not by much.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

Originally Posted by Vibrio View Post
    Goddamn, ADWD is hard to get into. Bran's chapters are the most interesting, but not by much.
    Almost wanted to skim some parts but couldn't because I waited so long for the book that it didn't feel right.
    -1stSgt McKenna

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Almost wanted to skim some parts but couldn't because I waited so long for the book that it didn't feel right.
    Yeah, I'm plowing through it. No cliffs lol
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dunno. seems like she'll just control Drogon to me. Dragons could refer to Dany, Jon, Aegon, Bloodraven, whatever other ones pop up. Seems like Tyrion will just play some sort of political role to me, especially with how he was interacting with Aegon.

Also, dunno. It's possible to have continuous miscarriages and never be able to bear a child to full term.

But yeah, agree with Jon. Seemed to be the case back in affc when it was layed on pretty thick that it wasn't Stannis.. but dunno what is happening with him. I'd find it hard to believe he'd miraculously recover from getting caesar-stabbed, unless he gets the r'hllor kiss thing. Which would be lame. Dondarrion was the only guy that made that badass. Catelyn is lame as ****, I hope they remove her from the series again. Jon as a random undead guy would be lame.
    who is bloodraven?

also someone said earlier that it was j'aqen or whatever in the citadel and he wants to find the horn of jarumon. how did people come to this conclusion? it completely went over my head if true.

also shanigus how do you figure Aegon is fake? It doesn't seem to me that Varys would support a fake over Danaerys.
    Tom Brady wishes he was half as talented and a quarter as good looking as Aaron Rodgers.

AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I agree there are good odds Aegon is a fake, but I really want him to be real. I was rooting for Dany and the Targs in the first few books but now that Dany has gotten lame I still want to see the Targs get the throne back.

BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodRush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My guess is Jon will be reborn as Azor Ahai and his death frees him from the night's watch, allowing him to romance it up with Val.

Read an interesting theory on it on the westeros forums:

"When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone."

Note how the giant was flailing about Ser Patrek and GRRM took care to describe the stars on his cloak. Jon's wound was smoking and Bowen Marsh's tears were salt. And plus why would Melisandre keep dreaming of him when looking for Azor Ahai and plus remain on the wall. My guess is he'll be reborn (not undead like Cat and Dondarrion.) Dunno how he'll wake the eggs on Dragonstone though. I also agree that there's a high chance Stannis will be the 1000th commander of the Wall.

Whatever happens, it'll prolly be another 5 years till we find out.

Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wyman Manderly is now my favorite non POV character... lol'd at Frey pies

in all honesty, couldn't careless if a Targ gets the throne back. Rhaegar was the only badass one, other than some of the way-back dudes like the Dragon Knight.
    Lifts:

Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in all honesty, couldn't careless if a Targ gets the throne back. Rhaegar was the only badass one, other than some of the way-back dudes like the Dragon Knight.
    I agree, I'm rooting for Stannis. Assuming the letter is fake that is... if Stannis ends up winning Winterfell, the Lannisters are screwed. They will have lost the north, Dorne, and a good part of the Stormlands, and Cersei will possibly be regent again.

AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mustaine14 View Post
    I agree, I'm rooting for Stannis. Assuming the letter is fake that is... if Stannis ends up winning Winterfell, the Lannisters are screwed. They will have lost the north, Dorne, and a good part of the Stormlands, and Cersei will possibly be regent again.
    Stannis is pretty badass. I don't think he'd be a good choice for King, but hopefully he fights the Others. "This is the enemy I was born to fight."

USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jon connington is by far my favorite character right now, since everyone else is dead that I liked or possibly dead, I'm rooting for him and Aegon now.
    .:Misc Cigar Crew:.
    .:Official Wristwatch Crew:.

Originally Posted by USC View Post
    Jon connington is by far my favorite character right now, since everyone else is dead that I liked or possibly dead, I'm rooting for him and Aegon now.
    Supposedly he was sweatin Rhaegar pretty hard.

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what? he's saying that she was pregnant and had a miscarriage while wandering through the dothraki sea after leaving drogon and ingesting the ****ty berries and funky water. barren means you can't become pregnant at all.
    Last edited by jafomofo; 08-01-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure he's a homo about Rhaegar (srs). And Dany had a miscarriage when she was flying over the Dothraki sea.

Also, Aegon might not even be the real one (The witch or warlock or whatever from Asshai that Dany met warned her about that, "Beware the mummer's dragon, beware the griff etc etc")
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    Pretty sure he's a homo about Rhaegar (srs). And Dany had a miscarriage when she was flying over the Dothraki sea.

Also, Aegon might not even be the real one (The witch or warlock or whatever from Asshai that Dany met warned her about that, "Beware the mummer's dragon, beware the griff etc etc")
    Could care less, he's one of the few characters with any plot movement whatsoever in ADWD and he's also the only one who is bringing any action to the series right now, I don't give a sh*t if he's gay
    .:Misc Cigar Crew:.
    .:Official Wristwatch Crew:.

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Could care less, he's one of the few characters with any plot movement whatsoever in ADWD and he's also the only one who is bringing any action to the series right now, I don't give a sh*t if he's gay
    Yup, same. Renly, Loras and Connington are all homos so far, right?
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just finished A Clash of Kings today.

Bran is boring, Theon is a *******, and I bertstared when the Red Lady queefed out shadows.

What is the best book of the series so far?